Nightmares
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:03:40 UTC
Hey You! I mean, it was going towards you...but I'm now kind of thinking you're a female?? I'm not sure actually. Lol I'm just going with the flow here. As I said in the post I posted last night. I don't know who's who, who's real, fake, got real art or who just here for the laughs. I came here to try to learn something.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:04:08 UTC
Good evening Perry Winkle!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:07:38 UTC
It claims to be a female fro around the Bainbridge Georgia area.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:15:12 UTC
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.

Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:47:43 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.
"Me" might have written something stupid and then deleted it.
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Hello, Vinyl Cat...

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:49:54 UTC
Hello Will!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 04:02:22 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hello Will!
How are you this evening, Vinyl Cat?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:28:27 UTC
Hot!!!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 04:06:46 UTC
I have a nasty suspicion that "secret alleys" is slang for something
VC offers to lwd in exchange for $5.00.
High...I honestly have no idea what penis rubb was talking about. But he referenced me doing something for $5 I expected it to be so e h
Nasty dirty shit. I said no one can afford shit on my body. Cause it's worth at least a couple Grand. Peter..penis...same thing..right??? That's what I call the punk
Vinyl Cat, I would suspect tat is a High Numbers forgery.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:29:41 UTC
That's ok bo most here all. I talk like none are till I figure it out lol.
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 05:38:58 UTC
That's one mission of the trolls, to disrupt the group and cause confusion.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 05:41:52 UTC
I stay confused so it's ok!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 22:52:15 UTC
That really applies to all level of life..............
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 07:20:07 UTC
At least you admit to your mistakes, Vinyl Cat.

2019-09-19 21:17:45 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.

You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-19 23:29:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-19 21:20:34 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:28:49 -0700 (PDT),
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:23:16 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat
I only prefer the real deal....sorry lil willie. Don't think you
can quite hold up to the expectations of the locals here. We can
handle the fake 😈 here.
Who the fuck are you responding to?
To a pink cockroach that has just crawled out of the wall of the
homeless drunken morons' shelter?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-19 23:44:11 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 21:36
Thoughts are not Rochester's strong suit.
;)
Do you really believe that
Okay, since all you think about seems to be "Will Dockery" and related topics, at least you have some interesting subject matter.
Note the stars in the epaulets, General like...note the pinched beard..the frog-like eyes...that mound of Brillo. This is Dockery from the mind of [General Zod}, Columbus artist...and you too can own your very own t-shirt.
Christmas is coming, get your orders in
thank you
You prove my point for me every day, all day... you show signs of obsession, and I suspect most here know it.
:)
Idiot head...you point out 25 minutes of my day.....you clock in about 20 hrs a day...
Now you run along to your office and prepare tomorrows repeats...dumb fuck.
While Rochester obsesses over and sniffs my every fart.
;)
He is a silly little jackass...................
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 04:29:10 UTC
This is an example of desk top mode.
General Zod
2019-09-21 22:36:57 UTC
I only prefer the real deal....sorry lil willie. Don't think you can quite hold up to the expectations of the locals here. We can handle the fake 😈 here.
Say whuuuuut....?