Nightmares
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:03:40 UTC
Hey You! I mean, it was going towards you...but I'm now kind of thinking you're a female?? I'm not sure actually. Lol I'm just going with the flow here. As I said in the post I posted last night. I don't know who's who, who's real, fake, got real art or who just here for the laughs. I came here to try to learn something.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:04:08 UTC
Good evening Perry Winkle!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:07:38 UTC
It claims to be a female fro around the Bainbridge Georgia area.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:15:12 UTC
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.

Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:47:43 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.
"Me" might have written something stupid and then deleted it.
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Hello, Vinyl Cat...

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:49:54 UTC
Hello Will!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 04:02:22 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hello Will!
How are you this evening, Vinyl Cat?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:28:27 UTC
Hot!!!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 04:06:46 UTC
I have a nasty suspicion that "secret alleys" is slang for something
VC offers to lwd in exchange for $5.00.
High...I honestly have no idea what penis rubb was talking about. But he referenced me doing something for $5 I expected it to be so e h
Nasty dirty shit. I said no one can afford shit on my body. Cause it's worth at least a couple Grand. Peter..penis...same thing..right??? That's what I call the punk
Vinyl Cat, I would suspect tat is a High Numbers forgery.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:29:41 UTC
That's ok bo most here all. I talk like none are till I figure it out lol.
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 05:38:58 UTC
That's one mission of the trolls, to disrupt the group and cause confusion.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 05:41:52 UTC
I stay confused so it's ok!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 22:52:15 UTC
That really applies to all level of life..............
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 07:20:07 UTC
At least you admit to your mistakes, Vinyl Cat.

2019-09-19 21:17:45 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.

You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-19 23:29:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-23 17:18:04 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 23:29:22 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-23 19:03:24 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
2019-09-23 19:41:28 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-24 02:26:19 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She evades like Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-29 17:06:53 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She evades like Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman. But she runs away from difficult questions
like a little Dreckwit.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 17:23:33 UTC
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?

Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.

2019-09-29 17:52:02 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:23:33 -0700 (PDT),
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 18:06:23 UTC
Peter J Ross wrote on Sun, 29 September 2019 17:52
--
PJR :)
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?

Run away much, PJR?

2019-09-29 18:11:36 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:23:33 -0700 (PDT),
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?
Even when I don't post here you still dream about me, Dreckster.

When you die slowly and painfully of cancer in a gutter, your last
thought will be of me.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
2019-10-01 04:59:57 UTC
Yay Bob Dylan...………...
General Zod
You actually have one friend....?
Will Dockery
2019-09-23 18:09:42 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky)
You actually have one friend....?
Sure, Pendragon will slurp him all day.

2019-09-19 21:20:34 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:28:49 -0700 (PDT),
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:23:16 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat
I only prefer the real deal....sorry lil willie. Don't think you
can quite hold up to the expectations of the locals here. We can
handle the fake 😈 here.
Who the fuck are you responding to?
To a pink cockroach that has just crawled out of the wall of the
homeless drunken morons' shelter?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-19 23:44:11 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 21:36
Thoughts are not Rochester's strong suit.
;)
Do you really believe that
Okay, since all you think about seems to be "Will Dockery" and related topics, at least you have some interesting subject matter.
Note the stars in the epaulets, General like...note the pinched beard..the frog-like eyes...that mound of Brillo. This is Dockery from the mind of [General Zod}, Columbus artist...and you too can own your very own t-shirt.
Christmas is coming, get your orders in
thank you
You prove my point for me every day, all day... you show signs of obsession, and I suspect most here know it.
:)
Idiot head...you point out 25 minutes of my day.....you clock in about 20 hrs a day...
Now you run along to your office and prepare tomorrows repeats...dumb fuck.
While Rochester obsesses over and sniffs my every fart.
;)
He is a silly little jackass...................
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 04:29:10 UTC
This is an example of desk top mode.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-23 17:19:20 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:29:10 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
This is an example of desk top mode.
The white zone is for loading and unloading only.

Whooooooooooooooooosh.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
2019-09-21 22:36:57 UTC
Say whuuuuut....?
General Zod
2019-09-22 06:18:41 UTC
Hello VC...……...
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-23 20:20:45 UTC
The childish little men and their cascades...

2019-09-23 22:04:11 UTC
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
The French Horn!
The late John Entwhistle, bassist for The Who, would whip his French horn out at certain times during their shows... just short riffs but were very effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmkBroiw1s
"I love how John just pops that French horn outta nowhere..."
Good one...................
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 02:32:08 UTC
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
The French Horn!
The late John Entwhistle, bassist for The Who, would whip his French horn out at certain times during their shows... just short riffs but were very effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmkBroiw1s
"I love how John just pops that French horn outta nowhere..."
Good one...................
Hard to go wrong with The Who.

Not hardly..............
Michael Pendragon
True. Stinky George will be giving him a parting suck.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-29 22:34:37 UTC
The above response was meant to have been a part of the following interchange:

PJR: How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?

FF: Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?

PJR: Even when I don't post here you still dream about me
When you die slowly and painfully of cancer in a gutter, your last
thought will be of me.

STINKY: Not hardly..............

MMP: True. Stinky George will be giving him a parting suck.

My apologies for any confusion my accidentally out of context post might have caused.
ME
2019-09-29 23:59:46 UTC
PJR: How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?
FF: Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?
PJR: Even when I don't post here you still dream about me
When you die slowly and painfully of cancer in a gutter, your last
thought will be of me.
STINKY: Not hardly..............
MMP: True. Stinky George will be giving him a parting suck.
My apologies for any confusion my accidentally out of context post might have caused.
What is up with vinyl cunt?
Meth ran out?
Michael Pendragon
VC was last seen in a photograph with Stinky George. My guess is that she's been in a tomato bath ever since.
Will Dockery
2019-09-30 04:41:31 UTC
What is up with vinyl cunt?
Doing good:

2019-09-30 19:59:45 UTC
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71111279_10158050309509363_5403882544217194496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlnOhSXXw4oc2IcHH1niWStijv9104ggKC6kybpzYqD_PrUo3EySpQSHHAzh6bYAu0&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e774b8675c2adfdb4b643d418e66a0c0&oe=5DF9C12D
Tomato bath!
As usual, you misrepresent... the homeless in this area, or at least Zod, are showered and well fed:

https://opendoorcommunityhouse.org/ministry/homeless-ministries/

"The Showering Program for the Homeless is a unique ministry in our area offering unsheltered homeless persons a place to shower, a change of clothing, breakfast, hygiene items, and a place to do laundry..."
Michael Pendragon
Which gives Stinky George no excuse for being such a stinkpot.
Will Dockery
2019-09-30 20:08:39 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
You're smelling your upper lip again, Pendragon?

2019-10-01 00:23:46 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
You're smelling your upper lip again, Pendragon?
;)
Could you please explain your intended insult of “smelling your upper lip”.

Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 01:25:34 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
<snip for focus>
Post by ME
Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
What you wrote applies perfectly to the hundreds of childish posts Pendragon has made about me, Zod and his other enemies.

But you don't see that part, do you?

I’m not talking about Michael. I’m asking you about a petty, idiotic, childish phrase that you overuse. What’s the point of it? It makes YOU look foolish. Not the person your responding to.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 14:31:54 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
<snip for focus>
Post by ME
Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
What you wrote applies perfectly to the hundreds of childish posts Pendragon has made about me, Zod and his other enemies.
But you don't see that part, do you?
;)
I’m not talking about Michael
So what?

I am talking about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.

2019-10-01 14:44:29 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
<snip for focus>
Post by ME
Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
What you wrote applies perfectly to the hundreds of childish posts Pendragon has made about me, Zod and his other enemies.
But you don't see that part, do you?
;)
I’m not talking about Michael
So what?
I am talking about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Post an example of anything misogynistic that I've said and I'll apologize.

Find an example of an actual gay lame (something that's demeaning to homosexuals) and I'll apologize for that as well.

In the meantime, stop whining and answer ME's question.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 14:51:13 UTC
Search "Pendragon" + "Sandy"
ME
2019-10-01 14:50:41 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
<snip for focus>
Post by ME
Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
What you wrote applies perfectly to the hundreds of childish posts Pendragon has made about me, Zod and his other enemies.
But you don't see that part, do you?
;)
I’m not talking about Michael
So what?
I am talking about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
;)
Then why did you even bother responding to my question if you are going to refuse to answer it.
Either answer my question that I asked in my post or don’t respond.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 14:52:35 UTC
I am talking about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
;)
Then why did you even bother responding to my question
To set the record straight with the truth.

Trolls never see their own flaws.............
ME
2019-10-01 14:54:44 UTC
Stinky
stinkpot.
You're smelling your upper lip again, Pendragon?
;)
Could you please explain your intended insult of “smelling your upper lip”.
Your constant use of this juvenile, schoolyard taunt by an adult man is immature. Or is that the impression of yourself that you’re going for.
This is the question I asked you will.
If you can’t or won’t answer it honestly, then ignore it.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 14:58:43 UTC
ME[8
If you can't or won't answer it honestly
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-01 15:07:07 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
ME[8
If you can't or won't answer it honestly
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
We've been over this a hundred times, Will.

You boasted about Sandy's "unique talent" for giving handjobs.
Since anyone who gives handjobs to pissubums has got to be one of the most pathetic, self-demeaning dirtbags on the planet, I noted that she was a "skank ho."

Had you boasted about Stinky George's having a similar talent, I'd have called him a "skank ho" as well.

If anything, you were the misogynist for posting that Sandy is basically just a sex tool for you.

Now stop whining about, stop soiling Sandy's reputation further, and answer ME's question.
Zod
Yes............ Pendragon is an idiot........
Zod
Youareanidit………...
General Zod
2019-09-25 07:49:02 UTC
I enjoyed it as well. I spent so many years trying to get out and learn about other places. It was when I met Danny when I really got interested in local history. You're the first person to show me any of the real local history. I was to into what we were talking about to take pictures as I normally would have.
Hope to see you soon V.C.
General Zod
2019-09-27 08:01:33 UTC
Thank you so much George!!
I hope your Riverwalk adventure is going well today, Vinyl Cat.
:)
Hello there my friends...……….
General Zod
2019-09-29 07:17:07 UTC
The history of the area is awesome.
Agreed.... from many eras...…
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 18:58:36 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?
Even when I don't post here you still dream about me
While /your/ every thought seems to be of me, Peter.

2019-09-29 23:29:59 UTC
No, Zod was referring to The Who.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 15:22:27 UTC
No, that is a lie, Pendragon... I never wrote that.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-01 15:30:47 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
You boasted about Sandy's "unique talent" for giving handjobs
No, that is a lie, Pendragon... I never wrote that.
That's exactly what you wrote. You claim that your post-edit regarding my statement altered the context (it didn't) and that you'd never meant to say that. Fine.

But if you never meant to say that, your statement that "She may not be the best (singer), but she's a unique talent" (paraphrased from memory) can only be taken as a condemnation via faint praise.

Either way, your post was none too kind toward your "friend."

Now that we've cleared this up... again...

STOP WHINING.
STOP TOSSING SANDY UNDER YET ANOTHER BUS.
AND ANSWER ME'S QUESTION.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 15:35:11 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
You boasted about Sandy's "unique talent"
No, that is a lie, Pendragon... I never wrote that.
Why are you such a liar, Pendragon?

You know damned well I never wrote that.

2019-10-01 15:46:11 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
You boasted about Sandy's "unique talent"
No, that is a lie, Pendragon... I never wrote that.
Why are you such a liar, Pendragon?
You know damned well I never wrote that.
I've quoted you at least 100 times now. Give it up.

Now stop whining, stop tossing Sandy under the bus, and ANSWER ME'S QUESTION.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 15:52:33 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about me.

(typo corrected)

2019-10-01 16:16:43 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about me.
(typo corrected)
;)
No, you’ve given you’re opinion will. That’s all.

Now, I’ve asked you a question that you’ve refused to answer. If you don’t want to tell ME why you use the immature, childish retort “your upper lip” then don’t.
But stop blaming your use of it on others. It’s posted by you. No one makes you act childish. That’s your choice.
W***@none.i2p
No, it is a fact that I did not write that about Sandy.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-01 16:28:01 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about me.
(typo corrected)
Here, once again, is the original exchange:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best handjob in Columbus?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

Now that that's settled, do Sandy a favor and let it rest.

Stop whining.
Stop destroying Sandy's reputation further.
And ANSWER ME'S QUESTION.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 15:51:40 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about e.

;)
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 16:42:44 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about me.
<bullshit snipped>

No, that's your post-edited version.

My post-edited post did not include your misogynistic slur.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-01 16:51:58 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
I've quoted you
No, you misquoted me, and have posted lies about me.
<bullshit snipped>
No, that's your post-edited version.
It's the ORIGINAL version (before your post-edit).
Post by W***@none.i2p
My post-edited post did not include your misogynistic slur.
That's nice. So you think that Sandy has a crappy voice, but at least she's... unique?

I'm sure that will make her day.

Now answer ME's question.
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 19:28:22 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
Post by Michael Pendragon
It's the ORIGINAL version (before your post-edit).
I snipped out your worst misogynist slur again he, then posted.

That version is my post, not your wishful thinking post-edit.

We can continue this for years, and I will continue to correct your lies, if you wish.
Michael Pendragon
If you weren't boasting about your sexual conquest, what were you trying to say? That she can't sing worth a shit, but she has her own sound? Because that's the only other way to interpret your remark.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 19:43:11 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 19:33
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
If you weren't boasting about your sexual conquest
No, you're lying, I never wrote anything like that.

Why do you lie so much, Pendragon?

2019-10-01 19:52:20 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
If you weren't boasting about your sexual conquest
No, you're lying, I never wrote anything like that.
Why do you lie so much, Pendragon?
Here, once again, is the original exchange:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best handjob in Columbus?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

If you weren't saying that she possesses a unique talent for handjobs, then you could only have been saying that she's an untalented singer -- which, based on the quality of "talent" in the Amateur Nite videos you're so fond of posting, is saying quite a lot!

Face it. You were boasting about your past sexual conquest. I called you on it and you attempted to back-pedal -- blissfully unaware that your back-peddling accidentally trashed her vocal abilities.

You've really put your foot in it, haven't you?

The wise thing to do would be to apologize to Sandjob, and let the subject die off (slowly) on its own (at this point, it should take at least three years). But then "wisdom" and "Dockery" are virtually incompatible.

Now, let's get back on topic, shall we: Why do you keep repeating a tired, juvenile phrase that only makes you appear more stupid with each repetition?
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 20:08:53 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 19:52
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
You were boasting about
No, that's a lie, Pendragon.

The truth goes here, my statement about you, ,Michael Pendragon and your lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.

2019-10-01 20:24:08 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
You were boasting about
No, that's a lie, Pendragon.
The truth goes here, my statement about you, ,Michael Pendragon and your lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Here, once again, is the original exchange:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best handjob in Columbus?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

There are only two possible ways to interpret your remark:

1) You were boasting about having had sex with Sandy Madaris; or
2) You were lobbing a backhanded compliment at her (she can't sing worth a damn, but she's... uh... different).

Take your pick.

Now answer ME's question as to why you continually repeat the same handful of childish "put downs" 1,000s and 1,000s of times.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 20:29:23 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 20:24
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
You were boasting about
No, that's a lie, Pendragon.
The truth goes here, my statement about you, ,Michael Pendragon and your lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Here, once again, is the original exchange
No, that's a lie, I never posted that.

"I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts..."

Is correct, and I did write that.

2019-10-01 20:34:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
You were boasting about
No, that's a lie, Pendragon.
The truth goes here, my statement about you, ,Michael Pendragon and your lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Here, once again, is the original exchange
No, that's a lie, I never posted that.
"I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts..."
Is correct, and I did write that.
You're not being honest, nor are you answering the questions.

Your desperate attempts at evasion speak volumes.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 20:38:14 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 20:34
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
You were boasting about
No, that's a lie, Pendragon.
The truth goes here, my statement about you, ,Michael Pendragon and your lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
Here, once again, is the original exchange
No, that's a lie, I never posted that.
"I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts..."
Is correct, and I did write that.
You're not being honest
<lies snipped>

There you go, still lying, Pendragon.
Michael Pendragon
Prove it. Answer the questions.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-01 21:09:33 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 20:46
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 01 October 2019 20:34
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
What you have been posting for months about Sandy and Nelly is misogyny.

2019-10-02 03:33:54 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by W***@none.i2p
I'm being completely honest about Michael Pendragon and his lying, gay laming and misogynist posts.
<More lies snipped>
What you have been posting for months about Sandy and Nelly is misogyny.
You have the mentality of a child, Will.

You think that if you repeat a false accusation at the end of a thread, it automatically negates everything that went before. Willie got the last word in, therefore Willie wins.

The grown up world doesn't work that way.

I have posted the original exchange that started all "misogyny" whines on your part. I'll even be so kind as to post it again for clarity:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best handjob in Columbus?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

These were the three posts that were made in the order that they were made.

You had snipped out a part of my post before responding. I don't recall offhand whether you changed it to "Best?" or "Best in Columbus?" Not that it matters.

First off, Google Groups doesn't show the headers until after you open the post. When someone reads the thread in order they see it as I've posted it above.

Second, when responding to a post in Google Groups, one generally reads the one line response, *then* clicks on the post to make their reply. They don't check the headers to see if you'd posted their statement before responding.

Third, even when looking at your post-edit, it simply appears that you've censored, or "bleeped" over, the offending portion. When someone responds to such a passage, they respond as though the bleeped word were still there. (This appears to be what you did, IMHO.)

Fourth, even assuming that you're a total idiot who hasn't realized after 20 years of posting in Google Groups that Google doesn't display the headers, and if you honestly meant to change the meaning of my statement by altering it, and were responding to your own alteration... your post would then be seen as casting aspersions on Sandy's talent as a singer.

If you had meant to alter my statement, and then to reply to your alteration, you *should* have done something along the following lines:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best in Columbus?

WILL: One of the best in Columbus and the rest of the world as well.

That wasn't so difficult, was it? In fact, it was so simple that even a Dockery could have figured out how to do it.

But you chose to respond quite differently. You wrote: "There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent."

This is a bitchy little dig at her lack of vocal ability, and a backhanded compliment at best.

You can get bitchy at times, but you usually have a mutual slurp policy with your friends. So, I don't think your version rings true.

However, I'm willing to go with whichever of the two you are willing to admit to. And the evidence is there -- even in your post-edited response:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

So, I ask you yet again, which is it?

Will you answer? No. Because you have the mentality of a child.

You think that if you keep stamping your foot and denying that you said it, that the evidence will magically disappear.

It won't.

Even if I allow you to get the last word in, the evidence will still be here.

Look at your late, unlamented pen-pal, Pickles.

Pick's letters to Forrest Ackerman clearly placed him in Bakersfield, CA in 1967. They also said that he had spent the early part of that year in a "hospital" which he had checked into in order to become a better person in the aftermath of an embarrassing "December affair" which he felt a need to apologize for. IOW: Pick spent the first half of 1967 in a mental hospital after having been caught trying to steal two suitcases full of Ackerman's monster memorabilia.

Pick spent the rest of his life in denial of this. He invented a fake story in which he claimed to have gone to Canada as a "Patriot of Freedom" (a.k.a. "Draft Dodging Yellow Bellied Pussy") during the period in which he had been hospitalized. He even invented a family to go along with him.

But the letters remain in the Syracuse University's Library as evidence, and this evidence will always show Pick's stories up for the pathetic web of lies that they in fact were.

And so it shall be with you as well.

Your words will always exist in at least one of the usenet newsreaders that carry these groups. People will always find the following exchange:

STINKY GEORGE: Sandy is such a talented young lady...................

MMP: Best handjob in Columbus?

WILL: There may be better, but Sandy is a unique talent.

And people will decide for themselves whether you were making another boast about one of your sexual conquests, or whether you were calling your "friend" an untalented singer, and that the nicest thing one can say about her is that she's... unique.

So go ahead and deny it again, in the face of the evidence, and kid yourself into believing that stamping your foot and whining makes the bad old facts go away.

Truth, however, not only will out... but *is.*
General Zod
That's pretty funny comi8ng from a lying, gay laming misogynist fool Pendragon...……..
Michael Pendragon
False accusations and childish insults won't negate the facts, Stinky.
General Zod
2019-10-02 03:51:32 UTC
False accusations and childish insults
You just described your ownself, Pendragon......
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-02 03:56:28 UTC
Second-handing my words won't change the facts, either.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 05:16:48 UTC
Second-handing my words
I'm sure nobody wants your gay laming, misogynist lies, Pendragon.

2019-10-02 11:28:42 UTC
Second-handing my words
I'm sure nobody wants your gay laming, misogynist lies, Pendragon.
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth, Will.

You were either boasting of having had sex with Sandy (where's her poem, btw?) or you were dissing her vocal abilities.

Or, perhaps you were doing a little of both.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-02 12:00:43 UTC
I wish I could say I give a flying fig
about who's had sex or not, but if it's
not me, and it's not me, then I can't
say I care who's doing the screwing,
or who's getting screwed. It's not me!
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-02 12:21:03 UTC
Are you saying that you wish you were giving Will and handjob, or that you wish you were on the receiving end of a Sandjob?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-02 12:26:19 UTC
I said what I said simply enough, I thought.
Which part is giving you the most difficulty,
or is your interest purely prurient, in which
case, what kind of porn would you prefer?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-02 12:41:40 UTC
The politics of compromise,
when once resolved between one's thighs,
extends unending through the mind.
At least, that's what I hope you'll find.
General Zod
2019-10-02 14:09:08 UTC
Are you saying that you wish you were giving Will a handjob
You are being much too generous. I only need to use my thumb and index finger.
Perry Winkler
2019-10-05 01:56:26 UTC
You have an excellent point there Pastor Corey......
Perry Winkle
2019-10-02 20:36:16 UTC
High Number
2019-10-04 02:53:31 UTC
Good evening P.C.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 16:06:24 UTC
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth
Exactly, which is why I continue to correct your lies and continue setting the record straight.

2019-10-02 16:19:35 UTC
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth
Exactly, which is why I continue to correct your lies and continue setting the record straight.
But you've done nothing of the sort.

I've reposted the original exchange numerous times. You've merely denied the only two possible meanings of your infamous statement.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 16:38:41 UTC
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth
Exactly, which is why I continue to correct your lies and continue setting the record straight.
I've reposted the original exchange
<lies snipped>

No you didn't, you keep re-postng a version you've re-written.

A few months ago George Dance re-posted the real post, which says nothing that you keep lying that it says.

Again, you post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop osting these false statements about me?

Again, how difficult could that be?

2019-10-02 16:54:22 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth
Exactly, which is why I continue to correct your lies and continue setting the record straight.
I've reposted the original exchange
<lies snipped>
No you didn't, you keep re-postng a version you've re-written.
I reposted it in both its original form and with your post-edit of my statement included.
Post by W***@none.i2p
A few months ago George Dance re-posted the real post, which says nothing that you keep lying that it says.
Post it.

Then we'll go back to the original thread and see which one matches up.
Post by W***@none.i2p
Again, you post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop osting these false statements about me?
Again, how difficult could that be?
It would be impossible.

One cannot stop something that one has never begun.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 17:00:02 UTC
Post it.
Then we'll go back to the original thread and see which one matches up.
We've already done that (even George J. Dance re-posted it once) and shown what you are posting is falsified.

And, again, I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just asking you to stop posting the lies and misrepresentations of me and my family.

As I wrote earlier, and still hope it is a request you will honor:

You post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop posting these false statements about me?

Seriously, once again, how difficult could that be, Pendragon?

See above, Willie Whino.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 17:07:40 UTC
We've already done that (even George J. Dance re-posted it once) and shown what you are posting is falsified.
And, again, I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just asking you to stop posting the lies and misrepresentations of me and my family.
You post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop posting these false statements about me?
Seriously, once again, how difficult could that be, Pendragon?
A quick example... what you've been writing about Sandy is a lie.

We can take it from there:

Stop lying about Sandy.

How difficult can that be, Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-02 17:23:51 UTC
We've already done that (even George J. Dance re-posted it once) and shown what you are posting is falsified.
And, again, I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just asking you to stop posting the lies and misrepresentations of me and my family.
You post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop posting these false statements about me?
Seriously, once again, how difficult could that be, Pendragon?
A quick example... what you've been writing about Sandy is a lie.
That's an unsupported claim -- not an example.

Post example here:

*Lookup "example" if necessary.
I've reposted your statement. If there were any lies, they came from your mouth.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-02 17:31:14 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Wed, 02 October 2019 17:23
We've already done that (even George J. Dance re-posted it once) and shown what you are posting is falsified.
And, again, I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just asking you to stop posting the lies and misrepresentations of me and my family.
You post lies and misrepresentations about me, my family and friends, then you whine when I snip your false statements out...why not just stop posting these false statements about me?
Seriously, once again, how difficult could that be, Pendragon?
A quick example... what you've been writing about Sandy is a lie.
Stop lying about Sandy.
How difficult can that be, Pendragon?
I've reposted your statement
You are lying, Pendragon.

That's not what I posted, that's not what /my/ post shows.

Why do you lie so much, Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon

Post your alleged original statement, and we'll go to the original thread and see whose version matches up.
Me
2019-10-05 09:30:52 UTC
False (and unsupported) accusations cannot negate the truth
Exactly, which is why I continue to correct your lies and continue setting the record straight.
;)
You don’t correct anything. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are a broke asshole that wasn’t ever a fucking thing and you’re still not.

You think you’re king of aapc, you stupid fuck? Is that why you post here 24/7?
Is that what all this shit about? So you can claim some imaginary ‘win’?
You’ve never been relevant a day in your life. You’re just some wanna be loser.

You know you can’t have your attitude in real life. Most just laugh at your sorry ass. But if you tried this shit in public, someone would kick your deadbeat ass.
So you try to play big man over aapc.

You’ve never gotten any respect because respect is earned. You’re nothing will.
Just a scared whiny little bitchass pussy.

Take your scrawny dancing little monkey and y’all crawl back under a rock.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 09:38:09 UTC
You sure done told hm. Feel better now? LOL
Me
2019-10-05 09:42:41 UTC
You sure done told hm. Feel better now? LOL
Some. LOL
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 09:46:46 UTC
I know, right? Isn't it fricking amazing how that works?
That's why I love writing. I love how it makes me feel.

LOL.
Me
2019-10-05 09:56:09 UTC
I know, right? Isn't it fricking amazing how that works?
That's why I love writing. I love how it makes me feel.
LOL.
I know what you mean.
There’s nothing like a well written piece to invoke all kinds of imagery and feelings.
Almost like being there.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 10:00:17 UTC
LOL. You don't have to read or write well
to evoke all kinds of imagery and feelings
in yourself and others. Just look around!
Me
2019-10-05 10:06:16 UTC
Sorry Corey, you missed the point.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 10:11:45 UTC
Aw. That's too bad. Poor ME. LOL.
Me
2019-10-05 10:15:44 UTC
Aw. That's too bad. Poor ME. LOL.
LOL
You silly little man.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 10:18:49 UTC
You know who you sound like now, right? Exactly. LOL.
Me
2019-10-05 10:21:45 UTC
You?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 10:24:48 UTC
LOL. Who else says 'silly little man'?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-05 10:50:42 UTC
Speaking of which, this silly little man
wonders where your fellow big people
are this morning. They're usually here
by now. Maybe they're drinking coffee.

LOL.
G***@none.i2p
Methinks you missed Pastor Corey's point.............
W***@none.i2p
The last time George Dance posted it you kept on lying, which I expect is what will happen now.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-02 17:45:14 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
[...]
If George's version matches the original, and if George's version actually shows that you meant something other than the only two options I see, then I don't see how I could deny it.

Once cannot deny something when presented with indisputable evidence to the contrary... that is, one cannot deny it without looking like a whiny little child.

So post George's version and we'll go to the original thread and see.
W***@none.i2p
It isn't George's version, it is the archived Google Groups post that I made... George just bumped it to the top the last time you insisted on lying about the post.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-02 17:56:30 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
[...]
Call it what you like.

Only stop whining about it and post it.
W***@none.i2p
Okay, when I see it again I'll bump it to the top.
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-02 18:23:49 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
[...]
If you bump it, you'll be bumping my explanation as well.

If you have anything to add in response to my previous refutation, you'll need to do so. Otherwise my previous assessment stands.
W***@none.i2p
What you call an explanation is nothing but lying bullshit.
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-02 20:22:06 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W***@none.i2p
[...]
Post it and we'll see.

I barely recollect it, but knowing myself, I'm sure that I'd successfully refuted it. Otherwise, I'd have apologized and never mentioned "Handy Sandy" again.
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-05 11:52:48 UTC
Would you prefer I call you a smarmy little toad troll...?
High Number
2019-10-07 07:48:16 UTC
I enjoyed it as well. I spent so many years trying to get out and learn about other places. It was when I met Danny when I really got interested in local history. You're the first person to show me any of the real local history. I was to into what we were talking about to take pictures as I normally would have.
I've learned a good bit about the past of this area, I showed you just some of the basics on Broadway last night, such as where th old Fire Department horse stables were, and so on.
Interesting history.
Indeed I shall agree...…….
G Terrance Zod
2020-03-15 06:03:15 UTC
Nightmares (I)
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Another Vinyl Cat poem.....

Quite good, actually....
Michael Pendragon
2020-03-15 06:09:51 UTC
Post by G Terrance Zod
Nightmares (I)
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Another Vinyl Cat poem.....
Quite good, actually....
You know, Stink, if VC should fall victim to another attack by the trolls, it's your fault for flooding the group with all of her old posts.

She left the group because she doesn't want to antagonize the trolls. You'd do best to let sleeping Vinyl Cats lie.
G Terrance Zod
2020-03-15 06:15:14 UTC
Post by G Terrance Zod
Nightmares (I)
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Another Vinyl Cat poem.....
Quite good, actually....
You know,
Call me general Zod….
Post by Michael Pendragon
if VC should fall victim to another attack by the trolls, it's your fault for flooding the group with all of her old posts.
She left the group because she doesn't want to antagonize the trolls. You'd do best to let sleeping Vinyl Cats lie.
I would expect if Vinyl Cat returned, she would be welcomed back and threated better....?

Why are you such a misogynist, Voodoo Boy...?
Michael Pendragon
2020-03-15 08:39:11 UTC
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Michael Pendragon
if VC should fall victim to another attack by the trolls, it's your fault for flooding the group with all of her old posts.
She left the group because she doesn't want to antagonize the trolls. You'd do best to let sleeping Vinyl Cats lie.
I would expect if Vinyl Cat returned, she would be welcomed back and threated better....?
Why are you such a misogynist, Voodoo Boy...?
I wasn't talking about her coming back, Stink.

I was talking about you making her tonight's main topic of conversation.
k***@gmail.com
2020-03-15 11:12:48 UTC
Post by G Terrance Zod
Nightmares (I)
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Another Vinyl Cat poem.....
Quite good, actually....
A strange and interesting story that could be turned into a good poem with work. NG gave an honest and helpful critique shortly after it was posted. Will pooh-pooh the critique. Vinyl Cat seemed to accept the critique.

I didn't feel like wading through so many pages afterwards.

Melissa has a business to run, and she won't come back.