The original photograph stolen from Doc...
Add Reply
Sgt Costello
2019-05-10 08:06:35 UTC
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garnage photoshop hack job....

The Real Will Dockery
2019-05-10 19:56:56 UTC
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.

2019-05-10 21:21:51 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
:)
The lovely and talented Jocelyn sidekick of Zorro.....

Zod
2019-05-11 06:29:58 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
:)
She is a walking talking work of art....

I daresay........
Michael Pendragon
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
Zod
2019-05-11 21:41:54 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
:)
She is a walking talking work of art....
I daresay........
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
No I simply admire her beauty....

I would like to make a painting of her................
Michael Pendragon
Saying "the latter" would have sufficed.
Zod
2019-05-12 07:58:31 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
:)
She is a walking talking work of art....
I daresay........
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
No I simply admire her beauty....
I would like to make a painting of her................
Saying "the latter" would have sufficed.
Give up Pendragon...………..

Your heckling proves nothing.....

Let us see your superior art as you claim it is...………...
Zod

Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 00:12:57 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
:)
She is a walking talking work of art....
I daresay........
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
No I simply admire her beauty....
I would like to make a painting of her................
Saying "the latter" would have sufficed.
Give up Pendragon...………..
Your heckling proves nothing.....
Let us see your superior art as you claim...……..
Keep begging, Lady Bunny.

But then begging's your thing, isn't it?
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 01:29:01 UTC
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Post by The Real Will Dockery
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
She is a walking talking work of art....
I daresay........
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
No I simply admire her beauty....
I would like to make a painting of her................
Saying "the latter" would have sufficed.
Give up Pendragon...………..
Your heckling proves nothing.....
Let us see your superior art as you claim...……..
Keep begging
Looks more like a challenge from here.

I wouldn't mind seeing how your artistic talent ranks, as well.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 02:17:02 UTC
Post by Sgt Costello
Post by The Real Will Dockery
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
Post by The Real Will Dockery
Agreed... now /that/ is art.
She is a walking talking work of art....
I daresay........
Do you have an obsession for *all* of Will's old girlfriends? Or are you just that incredibly hard up?
No I simply admire her beauty....
I would like to make a painting of her................
Saying "the latter" would have sufficed.
Give up Pendragon...………..
Your heckling proves nothing.....
Let us see your superior art as you claim...……..
Keep begging
Looks more like a challenge from here.
Nah. It's just the in-your-face confrontational form of begging that's practiced in NYC.
Keep begging.
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 02:23:46 UTC
[...]
Why not show us your art, after all, you've shown us everything but your art, such as your flamingly gay your Freddie Mercury look alike pose:

And when you tried out for the Phantom of the Opera remake:

Your wife is a lovely lady, and seems very talented:

So why no post some scans of your alleged art, Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 02:30:57 UTC
Post by Sgt Costello
[...]
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/416956_328340027213637_1816987393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b7cc88c1bd6cfb3609c2ac072823a68e&oe=5D0F36B5
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42677097_1870323489681942_6764896562934972416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e78e6f4a921c2fa4eb66e235ecd73fe5&oe=5D1AF5F8
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30465_110247699022872_2288101_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=855fa872d699a232cd996a01a1d05629&oe=5D124422
So why no post some scans of your alleged art, Pendragon?
I'm having too much fun watching you beg.
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 02:37:49 UTC
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg
<snip for brevity>
Post by Michael Pendragon
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/416956_328340027213637_1816987393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b7cc88c1bd6cfb3609c2ac072823a68e&oe=5D0F36B5
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42677097_1870323489681942_6764896562934972416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e78e6f4a921c2fa4eb66e235ecd73fe5&oe=5D1AF5F8
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30465_110247699022872_2288101_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=855fa872d699a232cd996a01a1d05629&oe=5D124422
So why no post some scans of your alleged art, Pendragon?
I'm having too much fun
I'm having fun seeing you avoid posting this alleged art you've bragged about so much.

When have I ever bragged about it?
Will Dockery
You've bragged about your art for several posts until Zod challenged you to show us some examples of it.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 02:53:52 UTC
Post by Sgt Costello
[...]
That never happened.

However, you're more than welcome to post proof here:
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 03:09:09 UTC
The photograph that Michael Cook stole from Doc to make his nasty garbage photoshop hack job....
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Dockery_Jocelyn_Lannom.jpg

<snip for brevity>
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/416956_328340027213637_1816987393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b7cc88c1bd6cfb3609c2ac072823a68e&oe=5D0F36B5
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42677097_1870323489681942_6764896562934972416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e78e6f4a921c2fa4eb66e235ecd73fe5&oe=5D1AF5F8
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30465_110247699022872_2288101_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=855fa872d699a232cd996a01a1d05629&oe=5D124422
So why not post some scans of your alleged art, Pendragon?
I'm having fun seeing you avoid posting this alleged art you've bragged about so much.
When have I ever bragged about it?
You've bragged about your art for several posts until Zod challenged you to show us some examples of it.
That never happened
Yes it did happen, you know you're constantly bragging, Pengragon, why lie about it now?
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-05-13 03:22:37 UTC
Post by Sgt Costello
[...]
Funny how you can't find even one example.