Beautiful Children...
Add Reply
Brainiac Five
2018-10-09 23:47:51 UTC

2018-10-14 03:19:55 UTC
Chasing a month
A moon like blood
Across a valley
Through the attachment.
by Mr. Spacey
Feedback need here as well...……….
Will Dockery
2018-10-14 13:05:41 UTC
This one seems to be about the Russian artist you were so infatuated with... Nikita something?
Brainiac Five
2018-10-17 23:30:14 UTC
This one seems to be about the Russian artist you were so infatuated with... Nikita something?
Thank yuh Dock....................................
George J. Dance
2018-10-14 16:42:38 UTC
Post by Mr. Spacey
Post by Brainiac Five
Beautiful Children
Burning dragon
Candle smokes
Her black tears
Dark magical
She is
A beautiful child
This beast
Is delivered
Again.
Chasing a month
A moon like blood
Across a valley
Through the attachment.
by Mr. Spacey
Feedback need here as well...……….
I can't say much. It has a nice, incantational sound to it, but I'd have to read it more to 'decode' the meaning. I'm not even sure if it's about a real woman or a demon.
Will Dockery
2018-10-15 04:44:53 UTC
Zod uses that surrealism that poets such as Mina Loy pioneered so well.
Mr. Spacey
I do not like to reveal my secret ingrediants…..
Brainiac Five
Thank yuh George.........................
Brainiac Five
I would like any feedback you might have...........
Will Dockery
2018-10-19 10:03:33 UTC
It was an interesting read, but I confess it is too coded for me to fully understand.
Michael Pendragon
2018-10-19 11:43:42 UTC
It was an interesting read, but I confess it is too coded for me to fully understand.
So it was coded, eh? Well, that explains phrases like "Dark magical."
h***@gmail.com
2018-10-19 11:49:20 UTC
When I hear that somebody has coded
it usually means something completely
different, so nevermind whatever I was
thinking, because it isn't relevant here.
Have a wonderful day doing whatever.
Will Dockery
2018-10-19 14:23:13 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
When I hear that somebody has coded
it usually means something completely
different, so nevermind whatever I was
thinking, because it isn't relevant here.
Have a wonderful day doing whatever.
I refer to the "code" folks like Bob Dylan use:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_on_the_Tracks

"Raeben taught me how to see ... in a way that allowed me to do consciously what I unconsciously felt ... when I started doing it, the first album I made was Blood on the Tracks. Everybody agrees that was pretty different, and what's different about it is there's a code in the lyrics, and also there's no sense of time..." -Bob Dylan
General Zod
Interesting...……………..
Zod
Thank you Pastor Corey......................
George Sulzbach
I have to code it, as the love I have for children is forbidden.
Conley Brothers
2019-02-22 19:31:17 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by h***@gmail.com
When I hear that somebody has coded
it usually means something completely
different, so nevermind whatever I was
thinking, because it isn't relevant here.
Have a wonderful day doing whatever.
I have to code it, as the love I have for children is forbidden.
That's just sick, General Zod.

Will Dockery™
What does it mean to you, Pastor Corey?
General Zod
2019-02-22 19:27:06 UTC
Look at the idiot troll forgers...
Will Dockery
2018-10-19 13:30:53 UTC
That's what I thought when I read the poem.