...a fist full of tacks
Add Reply
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-21 21:21:01 UTC
...a fist full of tracks

working notes from STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva: davening in the musematic dark
Chapter 3: Freeze-Out: new life form for Kabbalahs
© 2017, 2018, 2019

N.B. At the appc website in Cyberia, one will find two virulently antisemitic, psychopathic frauds. 1) NaziGene, who has never published, has an agenda of plagiarisms, fabrications, distortions, and libels (against me, and my family, as well as those of Will Dockery and George Dance), insisting I am not a Yehu'di; that the Barry Feinstein z"l 3 January 1974 photograph of 'Bob Dylan' and I together is a fake. He is, at aapc, a documented racist. His lying never ceases. 2) FakeJewScarlotti (who has 'published' under the name 'Michael Pendragon'), the antisemitic white supremacist (explicated in some detail a few years ago by musicologist Dave Marsh), displays paedophiliac yearnings, and plunders at Youtube the work of authentic artists. In poetry circles of New York, he is ignored., and being a psychotic out-patient., he wanders 42nd Street, dazed, unbathed. Needless to say, they are irrelevant to my scholarship. They are the pandaemonium of the deep sucking sounds of their corrugated anal dildos. Both NaziGene and FakeJewScarlotti have as augmented illusions their racism and adherence to the 4th reich.

**********************************

'You cannot step into the same river twice'. -- Heraclitus

'Reality', Shabati Zisel's 'tracks', has interdependent matrices of quantum particles ('qubits'), being probabilitis of co-existing states simultaneously (all particles being one-dimensional strings). And yet. 'Reality' has 'quantum error-correcting codes (proposed by Peter Shor), stabilising the errors during simultaneity of 'qubits'. Moreover, quantum error-correcting codes are a major component underlying origins of quantum gravity, and because be-ing is in a quantum hologram, our All has quantum error-connecting codes (cf. the aseret ha'divrot of Sinai 1312 BCE). There are 10^500 string universes...but do any of them have 'dark energy' (de Sitter vacua)? Our string universe is on the edge of a 'bubble' (or a 'shell'), with multiple dimensions. Particles (i.e. 'qubits') are the extending ends of 'strings'. Thus, all of these components are the string multiverse landscape. Could it be, as some kabbalists intimated, that several 'laws of nature' (or physics) are in error? That, in fact, 'dark energy' vacua do not exist? (I am indebted to Ulf Danielsson and Thomas van Rief 2018 for claritification.)

'Dark energy' is likely not the interaction between 'bubble' walls, and other 'bubbles' / multidimensional universes (cf. S. Banerjee et al. 2018)? This, then, is part of Shabtai Zisel's 1965 'nightingale's code' of 'Freeze-Out' (30 November 1964, Take 4), the quantum error-connecting code(s) sustaining the All. (Shabtai Zisel's 1978 'Where are you tonight?' speaks of 'sacrifice was the code of the road', its allusion to the Yitzchak akedah echoing 1965.)

The quantum error-correcting code and holographic space-unfolding/be-ing are the same. 'Freeze-Out' can be understood (cf. A. Almheiri et al. 2015) as a series of surreal kabbalistic descriptions of of 2-D holograms surrounding the holographic duality of Infinity, each hologram being a code. The hologram, the scene of each verse, is constructed of three 'qutrits', particles/ideas/Nows in any of three quantum states positioned equidistance from the centre, Johanna/Shekhinah. There could be five-sided 'entanglement wedges' (cf. J. Cotler et al 2018).

The anomalies of ontological be-ing, our de Sitter space-as-hologram, have properties curving in different directions, giving 'Freeze-Out' its power. The 'why?' of existence after the Sho'ah is a kabbalistic 'black hole', a collapse of correctability (to paraphrase Patrick Hayden)., and may have no meaning. 'How?' In 1965-1967, Shabtai Zisel, re-aquainting himself with gematria, began asking through his 'mathematical universe', 'how' existence is maintained by CPT symmetry (CPT = charge, parity, 'time' reversal parity), there being an antimatter, not-quite 'mirror' universe (L. Boyle, K. Finn, N. Turok 2018A-B). 'Freeze-Out' makes use of holographic duality (J. Zaanen et al. 2015, Cedric Sinamuli Musema 2018).

The dialectic tension in Shabtai Zisel's 1965-1967 'mathematical music', his enumeration of post-Auschwitz gematria, is a multi-nuanced mirror symmetry. Disparate topologies of be-ing are, in fact, often entangled ('blood on the tracks', 'planet waves'), a confluence of emerging-disappearing Nows. In 1967, as his severe amnesia commenced after years of barbituate/amphetamine usage (cf. his 7 September 1978 conversation with Jonathan Cott), his ontology was severely buffeted. He began turning to Kabbalah, the prisms of Torah seen as quantum pixels of information distorting the event horizon of Penrose-Hameroff 'Orch OR' consciousness. He grasped there was synaesthetic Revelation at Sinai, revelation at Auschwitz (I am indebted to Reb David Weiss Halivni 2007C, and Reb Elie Wiesel z"l), our universe being a hologram.

The dilemma Shabtai Zisel would later learn from Reb Norman Raeben z"l: the pre-Sho'ah synchronic language-states have been supplanted by diachronic changes. In 2019, one can listen to pre-Sho'ah witnesses (just as Shabtai Zisel did with Reb Raeben z"l), and not be able to understand because one was not in the Kingdom of Night. Why? Because we are recipients of phonological changes, lexical and morphosyntactic changes, changes caused by other language witnesses, as in the Hebrew of Mikra, Midrash, Kabbalah, Chassidus (cf. Ronald Handel & Jan Joosten 2018:11-30).

Like Shabtai Zisel, we are witnesses of witnesses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahmed Almheiri, Xi Dong, Daniel Harlow, 2015. Bulk locality and quantum error in AdS/CFT. arXiv:1411v3, 28 July, 30pp

Souvik Banerjee, Ulf Danielsson, Giuseppe Dibitetto, Suvendi Giri, Marjorie Schlito, 2018. Emergent de Sitto cosmology from decaying anti-de Sitter space. Physical Review Letters 121(26):261301 [6pp]

Gideon Bohak, 2012B Gershom Scholem and Yehu'dit magic. Kabbalah 28:141-162 [Hebrew]

Gideon Bohak, 2018A Expelling demons and attracting demons in Jewish matical texts, pp. 170-185 IN: Gert Melville, Carlos Ruta, Laura S. Carugati, eds., 2018. Experiencing the beyond: intercultural approaches (Walter de Gruyter), 1-280

Gideon Bohak, 2019A How Jewish magic survived the disenchantment of the world. Aries -- Journal for the Study of Western Esotericism 19(1):7-37

Bong H. Lian, Kufeng Liu, Shing-Tung Yau, 1997. Mirror principle. I. Asian Jour. Mathematics 1(4):729-763

Bong H. Lian, Kufeng Liu, Shing-Tung Yau, 1999A Mirror principle. II. Asian Jour. Mathematics 3(1):109-146

Bong H. Lian, Kufeng Liu, Shing-Tung Yau, 1999B Mirror principle. III. Asian Jour. Mathematics 3(4):771-800

Bong H. Lian, Kufeng Liu, Shint-Tung Yau, 2000. Mirror principle. IV. Surveys in Differential Geometry 7:475-496

Latham Boyle, Kieran Finn, Neil Turok, 2018A The Big Bang, CPT, and the neutrino dark matter. arXiv:1803.0893v1, 23 March, 43pp

Latham Boyle, Kieran Finn, Neil Turok, 2018B CPT-symmetric universe. Physical Review Letters 121(25):251301 [5pp]

Mahmet Emit Ceylan, Asihan Doenmez, Baris Oenen Unsalver, Alper Evrensel, Fatma Duygu, Kaya Yertutanol, 2017. The soul, as an uninhibited mental activity, is reduced into consciousness by rules of quantum physics. Integrative Psychological & Behavioral Science 51(4):582-597

Jordan Cotler, Patrick Hayden, Geoffrey Penington, Grant Salton, Brian Swingle, Michael Walter, 2018. Entanglement wedge reconstruction via universal recovery channels. arXiv:1704.05839v4, 4 September, 16pp

Ulf Danielsson & Thomas van Riet, 2018. What if string theory has no de Sitter vacua? arXiv:1804.01120v2, 17 April, 39pp

Rabbi David Weiss Halivni, 2007C Breaking the Tablets: Jewish theology after the Shoah [ed. Peter Ochs, trans. Peter Ochs & Iris Felix] (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers), 1-143

Yuval Harari, 2010B Early Yehu'dit magic: research, methods, sources (Byalik Institute/Ben Tzvi Institute), 1-436 [Hebrew, English table-of-contents]

Yuval Harari, 2019A "Practical Kabbalah" and the Jewish tradition of magic. Aries -- Journal for the Study of Western Esotericism 19(1):38-82

Ronald Hendel & Jan Joosten, 2018. How old is the Hebrew bible? A linguistic, textual, & historical study (Yale University Press), 1-221

Tim A. Kowlowski, Flavio Mercati, David Sloan, 2018. Through the big bang: continuing Einstein's equations beyond a cosmological singularity. Physics Letters B 778:339-343

Georges Obied, Hirosi Ooguri, Lev Spodyneiko, Cumrun Vafa, 2018. de Sitter space and the swampland. arXiv:106.08362v3, 17 July, 22pp

James Redford, 2012. The physics of God and the quantum gravity theory of everything. SSRN Electronic Journal. doi:10.212139/ssm.1974708, 10 September, 186pp

Cedric Sinamuli Musema, 2018. On the robustness of holographic dualities: AdS black holes and quotient spaces. Ph.D. dissertation, University of Waterloo [Ontario, Canada], 1-111

Jan Zaanen, Ya-Wen Sun, Yan Liu, Koenraad Schalm, 2015. Holographjic duality in condensed matter physics (Cambridge University Press), 1-573

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva: davening in the musematic dark
NancyGene
We are certainly honored to be included in this buttload of excreta produced by Stephan Pickering. Let the plagiarism lawyers start their billing clocks.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-21 22:52:05 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 2:38:07 PM UTC-8, NaziGene bullshits...

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...I surmised that NaziGene couldn't resist being 'called out'. As with all of my research-in-progress, pages are legally vetted. There is never plagiarism. But NaziGene's fraud, lying, and racism, are noted, archived, ignored.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-01-21 23:59:40 UTC
[...]
We are certainly
Completely obsessed with Stephan Pickering?

Obviously.
NancyGene
It seems as if Pickles is the one who is obsessed with Michael and us--so much so that he had to include us in his plagiarized and all-encompassing manu-crap about Dylan.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 00:14:32 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 4:06:33 PM UTC-8, NaziGene remains a liar...

Shalom & Erev tov, Will...you and I both know what they are, and specifically what NaziGene is. He is functionally illiterate, because my excerpt was not plagiarised. He is has an obsession with stealing jingles from WikiLand. He cannot write, is not artist but a fraud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-01-22 00:31:46 UTC
[...]
Yet you are the one who stalked S.P. here, N.G.

And, as for "...a fistfull of tacks.", that is from here:

https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/can-you-please-crawl-out-your-window/

"He sits in your room, his tomb, with a fist full of tacks
Preoccupied with his vengeance..." -Bob Dylan
NancyGene
You are trying to "move the goal posts." Your original charge was that we were obsessed with Pickles, even though it was he who included us and Michael in his crapola writings. As for aapc, we were invited here by Brooke. We have already said that we know where the tack(y) phrase came from. Please read all the messages before replying.
Will Dockery
2019-01-22 01:01:29 UTC
[...]
You stalked Pickering to the Dylan group and a fellow stalker troll brought you here from there

Got it.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 01:11:38 UTC
You stalked Pickering to the Dylan group and a fellow stalker troll brought you here from there
Got it.
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...NaziGene's very existence is fraudulent. Perhaps he has been spending too much time with FakeJewScarlotti in the Lower East Side. His constant lying does not even have to read; one can guess correctly what he is going to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-01-21 23:33:33 UTC
[...]
Has the character who "...Sits in your room, his tomb, with a fist full of tacks. Preoccupied with his vengeance..."

Been plausibly identified?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-21 23:40:39 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 3:33:34 PM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:

No.

THE KABBALAH FRAC
Will Dockery
2019-01-22 04:46:03 UTC
Of course, most of us know that two short phrases with different meanings are not plagiarism, no matter who wrote them.
General Zod
Remarkable.............
Zod
Fabulous...……...
r***@gmail.com
2019-01-24 04:54:39 UTC
[...]
Brother Browning has no tacked, he pulls
himself out and it’s no threat, the promises
become your loss, even within denial—pain
won’t course there: no throbbing vein, no
shudder in the collapse of all you once were.
Brother, Browning won’t wince, and there’s no
arguing, no room to talk, as no threat is made.
General Zod
Good one...
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 20:50:22 UTC
Absurd, the two phrases have little or nothing in common.
General Zod
Interesting read.....
Zod
2019-05-14 03:40:00 UTC
[...]