Lewis Carroll poem
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-21 23:18:53 UTC

2019-09-22 00:39:29 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember who Benedict Cumberbatch was, but he read the poem well - so I added it to the "Jabberwocky" article on my wiki.

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Jabberwocky
Will Dockery
2019-09-22 01:48:02 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember who Benedict Cumberbatch was, but he read the poem well - so I added it to the "Jabberwocky" article on my wiki.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Jabberwocky
You remember him now, though?

Benedict Cumberbatch has played a host of iconic characters. I first discovered him in Star Trek as Khan, followed by Dr. Strange and Sherlock Holmes.
General Zod
2019-09-22 21:38:22 UTC
Indeed that was outstanding...........
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-05 01:47:07 UTC
Another good contribution from Jordy...!!
JD Chase
2019-12-05 02:59:14 UTC
2019-12-05 13:41:35 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Thu, 05 December 2019 02:59
Well thanks a lot, mon ami... appreciate it! 🙏☺️🍸❤️
Another new favorite poem of mine is......

T. S. Eliot's poem The Dry Salvages (1941)

'music heard so deeply/That it is not heard at
all, but you are the music/While the music lasts'

!!!
General Zod
2019-12-31 03:21:47 UTC
I think Jordy contributes better than the malicious trolls, that is obvious....
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-31 03:27:14 UTC
I think Jordy contributes better than the malicious trolls, that is obvious....
Name those trolls, please.

Why does Jordy not respond to my asking to post a poem, being a member of a poetry group?

I don't care if it literally sucks..show it regardless. He just might learn something.
General Zod
2019-12-31 03:37:03 UTC
Jordy wrote poetry in his youth so I feel he is capable but perhaps wary of attack here on the poetry group....
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-31 03:40:19 UTC
Jordy wrote poetry in his youth so I feel he is capable but perhaps wary of attack here on the poetry group....
Then Mr. Jordy should grow some bigger balls, because he is already being attacked here by not posting some poetry.
General Zod
2019-12-31 03:43:58 UTC
I too would like to see poetry from Jordy....!

General Zod
2019-09-22 06:19:38 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Outstanding poem Jordy...……...
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 19:15:51 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Outstanding poem Jordy...……...
“Alice’s adventures in Wonderland” is a magnificent book, Imo... 🙏❤️
General Zod
2019-11-01 21:29:43 UTC
Yes, indeed...........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-30 22:21:18 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sun, 22 September 2019 19:15
Good choice Jordy....
Edward Rochester Esq.
Mr. Jordy is not an asset to this group.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 21:56:45 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
JD Chase
2019-10-10 09:20:20 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
My pleasure, GZ! ☺️👍❤️
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 13:03:25 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Thu, 10 October 2019 09:20
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
My pleasure, GZ! ☺️👍❤️
Good morning, my friend....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-01 14:09:37 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
JD Chase
2019-11-01 14:48:12 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
My pleasure, mon ami 😊☺️❤️
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 16:52:57 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
My pleasure, mon ami 😊☺️❤️
Good afternoon, folks.

;)
JD Chase
2019-11-01 20:52:11 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
My pleasure, mon ami 😊☺️❤️
Good afternoon, folks.
;)
Hola my friend! ☺️
General Zod
2019-11-01 21:09:39 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Will Dockery
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
My pleasure, mon ami 😊☺️❤️
Good afternoon, folks.
;)
Hola my friend! ☺️
Hello there Jordy.............!!!
NancyGene
2019-11-01 21:25:38 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Will Dockery
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanx Jordy.................
My pleasure, mon ami 😊☺️❤️
Good afternoon, folks.
;)
Hola my friend! ☺️
How often are you allowed to have visitors?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-19 01:03:55 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY