Lewis Carroll poem
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-21 23:18:53 UTC

2019-09-22 00:39:29 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember who Benedict Cumberbatch was, but he read the poem well - so I added it to the "Jabberwocky" article on my wiki.

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Jabberwocky
Will Dockery
2019-09-22 01:48:02 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember who Benedict Cumberbatch was, but he read the poem well - so I added it to the "Jabberwocky" article on my wiki.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Jabberwocky
You remember him now, though?

Benedict Cumberbatch has played a host of iconic characters. I first discovered him in Star Trek as Khan, followed by Dr. Strange and Sherlock Holmes.
General Zod
2019-09-22 21:38:22 UTC
Indeed that was outstanding...........
General Zod
2019-09-22 06:19:38 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Outstanding poem Jordy...……...
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 19:15:51 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Outstanding poem Jordy...……...
“Alice’s adventures in Wonderland” is a magnificent book, Imo... 🙏❤️
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 21:56:45 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
JD Chase
2019-10-10 09:20:20 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
My pleasure, GZ! ☺️👍❤️
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 13:03:25 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Thu, 10 October 2019 09:20
Post by JD Chase
Post by Z***@none.i2p
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 21 September 2019 23:18
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/Q_Um3787fSY
Thanks again, Jordy...!!
My pleasure, GZ! ☺️👍❤️