Like A Work Of Art -- G. Zod
Add Reply
Rocky
2020-04-18 23:25:46 UTC

2020-04-19 15:16:48 UTC
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Nice poem, Rocky.

2020-04-20 15:30:05 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 19 April 2020 15:16
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Nice poem, Rocky.
;)
I thank you Doc....
Z***@novabbs.i2p
2020-05-16 23:57:13 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 19 April 2020 15:16
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Nice poem, Rocky.
;)
I thank you again....
Will Dockery
2020-04-19 21:12:07 UTC
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Nice poem, General Zod.

I'm looking forward to your "water" poem, I suppose George Dance will start his Unsampled thread for this week, soon.

I was tag-teamed this morning, and ended up maxing out my posting rate. I've only just got back on.
Z***@none.i2p
I am sorry I was not there to help you yesterday, G.D. I was enjoying some peace and quiet in the tent....
George J. Dance
2020-04-21 22:09:48 UTC
Post by Rocky
[...]
No problems. I just couldn't post for a couple of hours. I could've gone to Nova, but I had other things to do so I just stayed off aapc.

Peace and quiet is important.
Rocky
Good evening G.D.
m***@yahoo.com
I wish someone would enjoy it with you via Molotov cocktail.
Rocky
You are a silly little man....
Rocky
You are a silly little man, Dink....
Z***@none.i2p
I know how those tag teams can be G.D.
Rocky
I thank you again....
General Zod
2020-06-15 00:20:16 UTC
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Good to hear from you, Zod. Thanks for letting this poem be exclusive to the Unsampled thread for a while. (Which reminds me, I have yet to open today's.)
Likewise.... !!
Zod
2020-06-21 07:05:17 UTC
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
My poem for your scrutiny...
George J. Dance
2020-04-19 21:39:10 UTC
Z***@none.i2p

My new poem is already posted in your excellent Unsampled thread..!
Z***@none.i2p
I will need to correct my new poem there soon.....
Z***@none.i2p
I thank you....
Rocky
Hello G.D.
Rocky
Likewise....
Zod
Come on back, George D........
Zod
I thank you again.....
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-20 22:18:20 UTC
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
That was 100 percent guaranteed shit.
You could put a wrapper on it and sell it as an offputting brand of fertilizer.
Rocky
Shut up troll....
Hector Heathcliff
2020-06-22 23:32:03 UTC
Hello Dink... where did you run off to..?
Antti
2020-06-21 07:56:37 UTC
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Incredible.

Antti
Zod-the-Mighty
2020-06-22 17:05:58 UTC
Post by Antti
Post by Rocky
Like A Work Of Art
Like a work of art
from the surface of the moon
a blue world
glistening
in cobalt shades
of green.
She smiles gently
a quiet wink
twilight currents
a stolen kiss on
a drifting sea.
Splashing strokes
of abstract dancers
charcoal grey mediums
twisted bolts
of violent light.
--General Zod / 2020
Incredible.
Antti
I thank you Antti....
Zod
2020-06-30 00:29:33 UTC
Again, I thank all for the great comments….
Van (Van Couver)
2020-07-02 23:48:46 UTC
I will do a graphic novel version of this poem....
Sherwood
2020-07-04 00:22:34 UTC
I daresay I nailed this one....