PPB: November / Robert Frost
George Dance
2016-11-19 21:20:51 UTC
Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog
November, by Robert Frost

We saw leaves go to glory,
Then almost migratory
Go part way down the lane
[...]

http://gdancesbetty.blogspot.ca/2016/11/november-robert-frost.html
Will Dockery
2016-11-20 18:34:45 UTC
Nice,some Frost on. Chilly but sun drenched morning down South.

😎
George Dance
2016-11-20 22:34:54 UTC
Do the leaves fall down there?
Will Dockery
2016-11-21 01:13:21 UTC
The wind was blowing the leaves sideways down here today...

A chilly day here by any standards, I suspect.

On a sad note, I got word from Dan Barfield over in Texas that his beloved (to us all) little dog Peyo passed away last night at 9 years old...

And the seasons they go around and round...

In this circle game.
General Zod
Truly a sad memory....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 21:10:26 UTC
Hard to go wrong with Robert Frost....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-19 11:45:47 UTC
Will Dockery wrote:
[color=blue
The wind was blowing the leaves sideways down here today... [/color]
A chilly day here by any standards, I suspect.
On a sad note, I got word from Dan Barfield over in Texas that his beloved (to us all) little dog Peyo passed away last night at 9 years old...
And the seasons they go around and round...
In this circle game.
Happens t the best of us...

George John
2016-11-21 05:23:20 UTC
Love Frost at Thanksgiving
Will Dockery
2016-11-21 06:41:10 UTC
It is appropriate, Frost of both types really. πŸ˜€