Jordy
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-02 23:47:35 UTC
Does Jordy write poetry?
JD Chase
2019-12-02 23:57:57 UTC
I did in high school a little, back in the early 90’s... not anymore though...
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-03 00:03:30 UTC
Post by JD Chase
I did in high school a little, back in the early 90’s... not anymore though...
OK thanks....you do know this is a poetry group, I asked because I saw no poetry from you....and what this place needs is poets and poetry being a poetry group.

Give it a shot...what do you have to lose? You might be a poet and don't know it.
JD Chase
2019-12-03 00:12:14 UTC
👌thanks my friend! May not post my own poetry, but would be glad to post other people’s, as I’ve done several times in the past with Frost and Wallace Stevens and WS Mersin.. ☺️🙏🍸
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-03 00:15:54 UTC
Post by JD Chase
👌thanks my friend! May not post my own poetry, but would be glad to post other people’s, as I’ve done several times in the past with Frost and Wallace Stevens and WS Mersin.. ☺️🙏🍸
Sorry I'm looking to fill this place with group member poets...

I'll keep looking.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-12-03 00:19:03 UTC
No need to act curmudgeonly, boomer.
General Zod
2019-12-03 00:24:09 UTC
Post by JD Chase
I did in high school a little, back in the early 90’s... not anymore though...
OK thanks....you do know this is a poetry group, I asked because I saw no poetry from you....and what this place needs is poets and poetry being a poetry group.
Give it a shot...what do you have to lose? You might be a poet and don't know it.
Agreed..............

We'd love to see any poetry you have to share..... Jordy......

Perhaps write one for next week's Sunday Sampler.....?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-19 11:51:46 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Mon, 02 December 2019 23:57
I did in high school a little, back in the early 90's... not anymore though...
Thanks, Jordy....

Can you still find your early poems for posting here...?
JD Chase
2019-12-19 14:43:16 UTC
I’m sorry, I’m afraid I don’t have any of the poems...
General Zod
2019-12-20 01:23:57 UTC
Too bad, sorry the poems were lost....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-02 00:44:22 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Mon, 02 December 2019 23:57
I did in high school a little, back in the early 90's... not anymore though...
Would love to see new poetry from you, Jordy.....

Will Dockery
2019-12-03 00:19:53 UTC
I agree with Rochester, Jordy, you may have some great poems ready to emerge.