Let's Discuss This Will Dockery Post
Add Reply
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-17 19:11:15 UTC
6:53 AM (1 minute ago)
So, Rochester lives in the past, what difference does it make? He's obsessed with me... while I don't really care what he does.

Okay, let's... who writes poems, poets, and other endless obsessive trivia about the other man?

You know it ain't me.

My earlier reply to Rochester applies quite well:

Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.

I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.

Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily find plenty of it on Reverbnation (look for "Will Dockery") or yYouTube (again,under "Will Dockery")... or of course just read some of the poetry provided here.

:)
Perry Winkle
Rochester is burning with envy.............
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 01:31:49 UTC
Perry, I agree. Maybe a little... embarrassed even.

Eddie, could you post real shit so I can actually see what ya got?? Serious stuff not Will and friends bashing?? I ignore those.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 01:29:19 UTC
Will, I wanna leave some for the book!!! I like the anticipation! I like to set off like a rocket! You know I love everything you've ever put in front of me.
General Zod
2019-09-24 04:59:46 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Y'all know music is the way to my soul...go read my post!!
I'll find something by Rochester that I like... he really is a pretty good singer and poet when he writes about something besides me and my life.
The "eyes" thing was started by him, when he was also obsessing over George Dance's hair.
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/198270765/Rochester
And of course you didn't alter his photo -- you just lightened it to the point where his entire face had been revealed!
The point was to see Rochester's eyes... he wanted to jank on me about my "fish eyes" and George D. about his hair.
So, to be fair, I said well, let's have a look at his eyes, and wondered what might be hidden under that hat.
;)
That sets the record straight right well..

Will Dockery
2019-09-18 01:49:16 UTC
Rochester has posted some good poetry here... years
ago.
Perry Winkle
2019-09-18 03:38:43 UTC
Methinks I read some of that......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 03:50:52 UTC
Will, I asked Eddie in one of the posts if he would let me see a real poem. I did read the ones he included me in.
High Number
2019-09-18 03:58:03 UTC
Rochester is a singer also..
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 04:25:58 UTC
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2019-09-18 16:39:10 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Y'all know music is the way to my soul...go read my post!!
I'll find something by Rochester that I like... he really is a pretty good singer and poet when he writes about something besides e and my ife.

2019-09-22 06:15:08 UTC
Will Dockery
2019-09-18 16:47:15 UTC

You really liked his eyes. You went on and on about them, even altering his picture to enhance them.
Will Dockery
2019-09-18 18:46:35 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Y'all know music is the way to my soul...go read my post!!
I'll find something by Rochester that I like... he really is a pretty good singer and poet when he writes about something besides me and my life.
;)
You really liked his eyes
<troll garbage snipped>

You're too stupid to ever be mistaken for a real Conley.

Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery

Awww! Jim made fun of widdle Willie's eyes, so Willie decided to compromise Jim's privacy by altering his photograph and posting it online. Yeah, real fair.
General Zod
Bodeen
I remember a song about "Blue Jean Eyes" by him that was incredible god....
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-19 15:04:56 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Vinyl Cat
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Y'all know music is the way to my soul...go read my post!!
I'll find something by Rochester that I like... he really is a pretty good singer and poet when he writes about something besides me and my life.
;)
I remember a song about "Blue Jean Eyes" by him that was incredible god....
A Freudian slip... and truth will out.