The Library Nonsense And Incipient Totalitarianism
2019-09-24 17:41:21 UTC
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek, or do I fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Well put I.S.
Agreed and seconded.
<snip>
Chill, Will
Just pointing out your homophobia.

I'm not the one who got his skivvies in a twist over it.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 17:47:02 UTC
[...]
All in your imagination, Pendragon...

I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist.

Stop whining and learn how to take a joke.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 18:51:48 UTC
[...]
Again, I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist, Pendragon.

You're whining again.
Will Dockery

You can't stop yourself, can you?
Will Dockery
As if you can..?
Michael Pendragon
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 19:27:52 UTC
[...]
As a simple no reply to my last post would have sufficed.

The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-24 20:23:53 UTC
FABULOUS point, dear Michael, simply FABULOUS.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 21:05:29 UTC
The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Except that I'm not a homophobe... I'm not afraid of you.

2019-09-24 21:46:57 UTC
LOL
General Zod
2019-09-24 23:13:48 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
It's what he does best. He's the group bitch along with Sulzbach.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 13:09:22 UTC
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
[...]
It's what he does
<troll spew snipped>

Yet the Yet the only thing you seem to have the ability to do is obsessing over and trying to attack my life, and the lives of my friends and family.

You lose once again...

As if an obsessed coward hiding behind the name of a better man like Fake Clay does deserves any answer at all.... he is simply yet another smarmy little toad troll desperately obsessed with you, Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 18:30:47 UTC
[...]
You nailed that one, Ilya.

Gad we finaly settled this one...............
Conley Brothers
Yep, they are both well known to be lowlifes here in Columbus. Sulzbach stalking children at the Playground and the Shit Shed the Dockerys call home are viewed with disgust and ridicule.
Terrance Stump
2019-10-06 16:56:35 UTC
[...]
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Your gay lame is noted, Pendragon.
Chill, Will. It's obviously just a joke.
Not even John Holmes could have managed a straight entry with all that surrounding butt-fat.
He had a nice dick.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:34:08 UTC
[...]
Again, well put, Ilya.

;)
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-10 16:17:23 UTC
[...]
To set the record straight.............
You wouldn't know what straight is.
As if a forging fool like you would?
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Doc is too fat to fuck missionary style.
Z***@none.i2p
Indeed, and right on...............
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 18:15:09 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 20 September 2019 16:27
Okay... she wanted to steal dresses
Lying misogyny noted.
Pendragon is loaded with misogyny.....
Michael Pendragon
Hmm... I suppose my calling you "Lady Bunny" is an insult to women in general. I guess I'd better watch my P.C. P's and Q's and stick to calling you Stinky.
Will Dockery
2019-10-11 04:55:05 UTC
Hmm... I suppose my calling you "Lady Bunny" is an insult
More of an insult to Jon Ingle, the creator of the real Lady Bunny:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny

"Lady Bunny, (born Jon Ingle, August 13, 1962) is an American drag queen, nightclub DJ, promoter and founder of the annual Wigstock event. She has also released disco singles such as "Shame, Shame, Shame!" and "The Pussycat Song". He has appeared in films such as Party Girl, Wigstock: The Movie, Wig, Peoria Babylon, Starrbooty, Another Gay Movie, and To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar..."
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:14:29 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 11 October 2019 04:55
Exactly..........
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:24:17 UTC
The general consensus here is that you were guilty.
your "consensus" seems to consist of: 2 trolls from alt.usenet.kooks, 2 from NGBS, and 2 fake accounts. As Shania would say, "That don't impress me much." Like Will, all other things being equal I'd believe the people who investigated the incident.
I believe we have Jim, NancyGene, ME, Hieronymous, Brooke and myself vs you, Will and his bumsock.
The people on this thread who've said they believe Ilya committed "library masturbation" have been: Piggy Ross and Kevin of alt.usenet.kooks; you and NastyGene of NGBS; and two fakes, a "Conley" and a "Clay." (The last two could be any of those others you're counting, of course.)
You forgot to add the girl he was jerking off in front of
I didn't know the alleged eyewitness/victim was "on this thread," fakey. Are your trying to tell us that's who you really are?
and also the librarian.
BZZT! The librarian isn't even mentioned in the "Police Beat" story.
That boy was polishing the helmet, no question about it.
Unless you really were an eye-witness, that means nothing.
Answer this, smart guy. How are the cops gonna find evidence after he done put his dick away and finished his business?
First things first: what's this bullshit about "after he done put his dick away"? Your alleged eye-witness said that he didn't have his 'dick' out.
Try to keep the reported facts separte from your own <cough>lies</cough> fictions.
ATTENTION DUNCE: Ilya has stopped responding to the accusations. Will has agreed to stop (albeit while crossing his fingers behind his back) as well.
It's time to let this go.
Yes, the final word about Ilya's public jerkoff session.
Z***@none.i2p
Why not....?
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:24:49 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
Conley Brothers
2019-10-16 16:21:51 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
I thought you declared it settled but here you go again.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-16 20:31:24 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
I thought you declared it settled but here you go again.
We decided to end the discussion at Ilya's request, yes.
Yes sire
General Zod
Shut up you forging fool..............
Michael Pendragon

[...]