The Library Nonsense And Incipient Totalitarianism
2019-09-24 17:41:21 UTC
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek, or do I fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Well put I.S.
Agreed and seconded.
<snip>
Chill, Will
Just pointing out your homophobia.

I'm not the one who got his skivvies in a twist over it.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 17:47:02 UTC
[...]
All in your imagination, Pendragon...

I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist.

Stop whining and learn how to take a joke.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 18:51:48 UTC
[...]
Again, I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist, Pendragon.

You're whining again.
Will Dockery

You can't stop yourself, can you?
Will Dockery
As if you can..?
Michael Pendragon
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 19:27:52 UTC
[...]
As a simple no reply to my last post would have sufficed.

The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-24 20:23:53 UTC
FABULOUS point, dear Michael, simply FABULOUS.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 21:05:29 UTC
The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Except that I'm not a homophobe... I'm not afraid of you.

2019-09-24 21:46:57 UTC
LOL
General Zod
2019-09-24 23:13:48 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
Terrance Stump
2019-10-06 16:56:35 UTC
[...]
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Your gay lame is noted, Pendragon.
Chill, Will. It's obviously just a joke.
Not even John Holmes could have managed a straight entry with all that surrounding butt-fat.
He had a nice dick.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:34:08 UTC
[...]
Again, well put, Ilya.

;)
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-10 16:17:23 UTC
[...]
To set the record straight.............
You wouldn't know what straight is.
As if a forging fool like you would?
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Doc is too fat to fuck missionary style.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 17:27:31 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 24 August 2019 10:26
[...]
Indeed, and right on...............