The Library Nonsense And Incipient Totalitarianism
2019-09-24 17:41:21 UTC
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek, or do I fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Well put I.S.
Agreed and seconded.
<snip>
Chill, Will
Just pointing out your homophobia.

I'm not the one who got his skivvies in a twist over it.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 17:47:02 UTC
[...]
All in your imagination, Pendragon...

I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist.

Stop whining and learn how to take a joke.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 18:51:48 UTC
[...]
Again, I simply pointed out that you're a gay lamer, in addition to a lying misogynist, Pendragon.

You're whining again.
Will Dockery

You can't stop yourself, can you?
Will Dockery
As if you can..?
Michael Pendragon
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 19:27:52 UTC
[...]
As a simple no reply to my last post would have sufficed.

The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-24 20:23:53 UTC
FABULOUS point, dear Michael, simply FABULOUS.
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 21:05:29 UTC
The bottom line is that if you weren't a raging homophobe, you wouldn't have whined about my post in the first place.
Except that I'm not a homophobe... I'm not afraid of you.

2019-09-24 21:46:57 UTC
LOL
General Zod
2019-09-24 23:13:48 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-29 18:18:47 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 24 September 2019 21:46
LOL
I tend to agree at times..........
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
It's what he does best. He's the group bitch along with Sulzbach.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 13:09:22 UTC
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
[...]
It's what he does
<troll spew snipped>

Yet the Yet the only thing you seem to have the ability to do is obsessing over and trying to attack my life, and the lives of my friends and family.

You lose once again...

As if an obsessed coward hiding behind the name of a better man like Fake Clay does deserves any answer at all.... he is simply yet another smarmy little toad troll desperately obsessed with you, Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 18:30:47 UTC
[...]
You nailed that one, Ilya.

Gad we finaly settled this one...............
Conley Brothers
Yep, they are both well known to be lowlifes here in Columbus. Sulzbach stalking children at the Playground and the Shit Shed the Dockerys call home are viewed with disgust and ridicule.
Terrance Stump
2019-10-06 16:56:35 UTC
[...]
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Your gay lame is noted, Pendragon.
Chill, Will. It's obviously just a joke.
Not even John Holmes could have managed a straight entry with all that surrounding butt-fat.
He had a nice dick.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:34:08 UTC
[...]
Again, well put, Ilya.

;)
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-10 16:17:23 UTC
[...]
To set the record straight.............
You wouldn't know what straight is.
As if a forging fool like you would?
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind.
Doc is too fat to fuck missionary style.
Z***@none.i2p
Indeed, and right on...............
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 18:15:09 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 20 September 2019 16:27
Okay... she wanted to steal dresses
Lying misogyny noted.
Pendragon is loaded with misogyny.....
Michael Pendragon
Hmm... I suppose my calling you "Lady Bunny" is an insult to women in general. I guess I'd better watch my P.C. P's and Q's and stick to calling you Stinky.
Will Dockery
2019-10-11 04:55:05 UTC
Hmm... I suppose my calling you "Lady Bunny" is an insult
More of an insult to Jon Ingle, the creator of the real Lady Bunny:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny

"Lady Bunny, (born Jon Ingle, August 13, 1962) is an American drag queen, nightclub DJ, promoter and founder of the annual Wigstock event. She has also released disco singles such as "Shame, Shame, Shame!" and "The Pussycat Song". He has appeared in films such as Party Girl, Wigstock: The Movie, Wig, Peoria Babylon, Starrbooty, Another Gay Movie, and To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar..."
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:14:29 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 11 October 2019 04:55
Exactly..........
General Zod
2019-10-20 21:47:39 UTC
Exactly..... Jon Ingle is a legitimate artist...........
Michael Pendragon
Moreso than you and Will, at any rate.
Clay Dockery
Neither of them are artists, no matter how much they stomp their feet and proclaim they are. It's a guise used for free handouts and imaginary celebrity in a shit hole southern town.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-02 17:51:22 UTC
fake claydockery78 forged on Sat, 02 November 2019 13:59
Post by Clay Dockery
Neither of them
<troll snipped>

Your opinion is worthless, you forging fool, impostor troll.....
Conley Brothers
Yet you keep answering like a good organ grinder monkey. Have another peanut, monkey bum.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:24:17 UTC
The general consensus here is that you were guilty.
your "consensus" seems to consist of: 2 trolls from alt.usenet.kooks, 2 from NGBS, and 2 fake accounts. As Shania would say, "That don't impress me much." Like Will, all other things being equal I'd believe the people who investigated the incident.
I believe we have Jim, NancyGene, ME, Hieronymous, Brooke and myself vs you, Will and his bumsock.
The people on this thread who've said they believe Ilya committed "library masturbation" have been: Piggy Ross and Kevin of alt.usenet.kooks; you and NastyGene of NGBS; and two fakes, a "Conley" and a "Clay." (The last two could be any of those others you're counting, of course.)
You forgot to add the girl he was jerking off in front of
I didn't know the alleged eyewitness/victim was "on this thread," fakey. Are your trying to tell us that's who you really are?
and also the librarian.
BZZT! The librarian isn't even mentioned in the "Police Beat" story.
That boy was polishing the helmet, no question about it.
Unless you really were an eye-witness, that means nothing.
Answer this, smart guy. How are the cops gonna find evidence after he done put his dick away and finished his business?
First things first: what's this bullshit about "after he done put his dick away"? Your alleged eye-witness said that he didn't have his 'dick' out.
Try to keep the reported facts separte from your own <cough>lies</cough> fictions.
ATTENTION DUNCE: Ilya has stopped responding to the accusations. Will has agreed to stop (albeit while crossing his fingers behind his back) as well.
It's time to let this go.
Yes, the final word about Ilya's public jerkoff session.
Z***@none.i2p
Why not....?
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:24:49 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
Conley Brothers
2019-10-16 16:21:51 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
I thought you declared it settled but here you go again.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-16 20:31:24 UTC
LOL
***giggles***
I thought you declared it settled but here you go again.
We decided to end the discussion at Ilya's request, yes.
Yes sire
General Zod
Shut up you forging fool..............
Michael Pendragon
Hypocrite.
Will Dockery
2019-10-17 21:41:43 UTC
Hypocrite
Your admission is noted.

Exactly....
Will Dockery
Consider it ended
G***@none.i2p
Let it be so.....
General Zod
Agreed and seconded...................
Will Dockery
Glad we are in agreement.
Will Dockery
2019-10-20 16:57:42 UTC
Ilya S. says it well in his original post.....
Yes, he documented his groin rub technique well.
Bodeen
2019-10-20 22:28:47 UTC
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind
Your newest gay lame is noted and archived, Pendragon....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 00:55:15 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Sun, 20 October 2019 23:03
Post by Bodeen
Straight is how Stinky George enters him from behind
Your newest gay lame is noted and archived, Pendragon....
No? You mean
That you are a gay laming, misogynist liar?

Yes, that is you, Pendragon.....
Z***@none.i2p

Yes, that is you, Pendragon.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-21 04:09:21 UTC
Troll on, Pendragon.
I really don't care how Stinky gets his pecker stinky. If you feel a need to share -- go ahead. Otherwise, quit whining about it.
Will Dockery
2019-10-21 04:51:30 UTC
Zod-The-Mighty wrote on Mon, 21 October 2019 04:20
Post by Michael Pendragon
I really don't care
You sure whine a lot about it to pretend you don't care......
This is on the Nova BBS version f this thread... seems the site is frzenn again:

https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=356801&start=320&
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 10:23:38 UTC
Z***@none.i2p
Well put........
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-21 18:55:38 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
Ilya asked you to drop it, Stink. Yet this is your third post in a row attempting to revive the thread.

Why do you troll so much, pissbum?

Why do you toss your so-called "friends" under a bus?

How did you lose all of your teeth?
Z***@none.i2p
So tell your troll friends to stop posting, then....?
Michael Pendragon
The only ones posting here are Whiny Willie and his Stink Sock.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 20:07:36 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Mon, 21 October 2019 19:30
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
The forging fool trolls you love so much keep this thread going......

Why do you lie so much, Pendtagon...?
Michael Pendragon

On this page, there are 6 posts by you, 4 posts by myself, and 2 posts by Whiny Will.
Will Dockery
Ilya asked you to stop, as well.
Will Dockery
The final word.
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 16:56:30 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
He asked all of us to stop it, correct?

So, why not scold your troll friends, who keep the thread going?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-01 17:54:09 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
The last 10 posts in this thread are *all* by Stink and yourself. They also date back 10 days.

That's 10 days with no one posting here but you and Stink.

You claim to be Ilya's friend, but you're tossing him under the bus... again.
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 18:21:52 UTC
The last 10 posts in this thread are *all* by
<snip>

No, some of those were by impostor trolls.

You're not that stupid, Pendragon.

2019-11-01 18:36:58 UTC
The last 10 posts in this thread are *all* by
<snip>
No, some of those were by impostor trolls.
You're not that stupid, Pendragon.
I'm not stupid enough to believe your lies, Fatso.

Here are the last 10 posts. Feel free to point out the impostors:

10/21/2019
WILL DOCKERY: > At this point it is you and your forging trolls keeping it going.
Post by Will Dockery
Why lie about it, Pendragon?
10/21/2019
STINK: > Ilya asked you to stop, Pendragon....
Post by Will Dockery
No surprise that you can't..........
10/24/2019
STINK: > Make it so.

10/24/2019
STINK: > Let's give Ilya the last word.....

10/28/2019
Post by Will Dockery
Still waiting on that last word.
10/29/2019
WILL DOCKERY: > Troll on, trolls...
10/29/2019
STINK: > Yes

10/29/2019
STINK: > I tend to agree at times..........

11/1/2019
WILL DOCKERY: > Thanks for agreeing... again.

11/1/2019
WILL DOCKERY: > He asked all of us to stop it, correct?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 20:26:24 UTC
You need to scroll up and you will see your forging troll friends are the ones keeping this thread going, Pendragon.....
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-21 20:30:51 UTC
This page is all you and Willie, Stink.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 20:33:34 UTC
Michelangelo Scarlott wrote on Mon, 21 October 2019 20:30
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
Post by Z***@none.i2p
You need to scroll up and you will see your forging troll friends are the ones keeping this thread going, Pendragon.....
This page is all
Quite a few trolls forging name...........

Don;t play so stupid, Pendragon............
Michelangelo Scarlotti
I wouldn't know: I skip over the bulk of your posts, Stink.
Will Dockery

Why lie about it, Pendragon?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 20:43:54 UTC
Ilya asked you to stop, Pendragon....

No surprise that you can't..........
Z***@none.i2p
Let's give Ilya the last word.....
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-29 02:28:23 UTC
Still waiting on that last word.
Will Dockery
2019-10-29 06:11:57 UTC
Troll on, trolls...

;)
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-29 16:54:11 UTC
Ilya got busted jerking off
Yes
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 15:50:19 UTC
Ilya got busted jerking off
Yes
Thanks for agreeing... again.
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 20:02:06 UTC
You are stupid enough to be fooled by impostor trolls, though.

;)
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-11-01 20:06:00 UTC
You are stupid enough to be fooled by impostor trolls, though.
Which of the 10 posts are impostors, Will?

If any are, they aren't saying anything any different from what you and Stink keep repeating.
Will Dockery
2019-11-01 20:09:55 UTC
You can check the e-mail address to spot an impostor.
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-11-01 20:25:20 UTC
You can check the e-mail address to spot an impostor.
Why bother?

If any were impostors, they said nothing that you and Stink haven't been saying.
General Zod
2019-11-01 21:11:46 UTC
Why indeed.... because you are a lying troll, perhaps....?
Will Dockery
2019-11-07 19:36:33 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
You can check the e-mail address to spot an impostor.
Why bother?
It's an easy way to spot the forgers and identity thieves.

;)
George Stinkbach
2019-11-08 15:28:08 UTC
It's easy being unemployed
Yes, the good life.
General Zod
All Pendragon needs for that is to look in the mirror, perhaps....
Michael Pendragon
Prove it, Stink.
Z***@none.i2p
You already admitted to forging G.D.'s name last year....
Coco DeSockmonkey

No, I would never have mangled the English language in such a way.
G***@none.i2p
2019-11-09 07:40:22 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Sat, 09 November 2019 07:19
No
Why d you lie so much, fuckface...?

Ha ha ha....
Michael Pendragon
Prove it, Stink.
George Sulzbach
Huh
Will Dockery
Sober up.
Will Dockery
You sure told him.
General Zod
Yes, sahib.
General Zod
2019-11-22 02:38:54 UTC
All Pendragon needs for that is to look in the mirror, perhaps....
Prove it
Compared to

May6be not...
NancyGene
2019-11-05 12:26:25 UTC
[...]
You're pulling the religious card to defend your pulling your dick in the library while a student watched? What a scumbag. Your Dickie Reiki defense is laughable. Why were you watching the victim go up to the librarian to complain if you were in such intense pain?
No, your hand was in your shorts doing the 5 knuckle shuffle. You should admit it and beg forgiveness.
We wonder if the student filed a "me too" report? Did Ibish just go to another library for self-massage? Another city, state, country?
Will Dockery
That's for Ilya to say.
General Zod
Yes
General Zod
2019-11-18 05:08:24 UTC
You are a lying forger troll.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-18 13:32:44 UTC
You are a lying forger troll.....
I wouldn't say that, Stink. I found your "Huh" quite devastating.
General Zod
2019-11-19 16:21:57 UTC
You are a lying forger troll.....
I wouldn't say that, Stink. I found your "Huh" quite devastating.
As you should

Ha ha ha...
Will Dockery
2019-11-20 15:37:59 UTC
I thought this thread was ending....?
Me too. Apparently Ilya jerking off in a public library is a hot topic.
Will Dockery
2019-11-20 15:46:34 UTC
I thought this thread was ending....?
Me too
<snip>

It has, basically.

2019-11-21 18:14:05 UTC
It is for me.
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-21 18:39:50 UTC
I thought this thread was ending....?
Me too. Apparently Ilya jerking off in a public library is a hot topic.
It is for me.
Now we know what was on your mind when this picture was taken:

https://www.facebook.com/Shadowville.AllStars/photos/a.10150837768781352/10154278727231352/?type=3&theater
George J. Dance
Which one is the fake Zod?
Michael Pendragon
Legs spread, hand on crotch, unsightly bulge in jeans.
Will Dockery
2019-11-21 20:24:39 UTC
He asked which one is the FAKE Zod, Pendragon.

God, he's good; looks just like the real one.
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-21 20:29:12 UTC
He asked which one is the FAKE Zod, Pendragon.
Stink is the FAKE Zod, Will.

Here's the real one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Zod
Will Dockery
2019-11-21 20:40:49 UTC
He asked which one is the FAKE Zod, Pendragon.
Stink is the FAKE Zod, Will.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Zod
Okay, like you're actually a fake Pendragon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendragon
Michael Pendragon
How would you know what my ancestral lineage is?
Will Dockery
2019-11-21 21:12:39 UTC
Haven't you told us a few times, already?
Michael Pendragon
I've told you that I'm part Scottish, and the Pendragons were also Scottish. I've never mentioned whether I am actually descended from a Pendragon.
Frosty
nor a cartoon figure.
Will Dockery
2019-11-21 21:39:49 UTC
How would you know what my ancestral lineage is?
Haven't you told us a few times, already?
I've told you that I'm part Scottish, and the Pendragons were also Scottish. I've never mentioned whether I am actually descended from a Pendragon.
You'd have to prove that such a lineage actually exists, first:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendragon_(disambiguation)
Michael Pendragon
I'm not interested in proving anything, Will. I merely pointed out that you have no idea what my ancestral lineage is.
Will Dockery
2019-11-21 21:50:43 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendragon_(disambiguation)
I'm not interested in proving anything
I don't blame you.

;)
George Stinkbach
2019-12-09 20:03:50 UTC
Outdamnstanding
Hector Heathcliff
2020-01-28 07:37:55 UTC
I'm not interested
Yet here you are, interested enough to stalk behind every post I make...!

Ha ha ha....
Loretta Hobo Cumdump
2020-01-28 18:07:14 UTC
Post by Hector Heathcliff
Post by Michael Pendragon
I'm not interested
Yet here you are, interested enough to stalk behind every post I make...!
Ha ha ha....
I hope he isn't downwind of you.

Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-21 22:12:27 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 21 November 2019 18:39
Post by Michael Pendragon
https://www.facebook.com/Shadowville.AllStars/photos/a.10150837768781352/10154278727231352/?type=3&theater
Oh, you want Nancy G. to post the close up of my crotch again....?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRroKYhFKXjrmL-jhTkX49N-Whr-VPgSeNQxn-cKrWkIj3zT9kWMQ&s
Z***@none.i2p
Great photo....!
Will Dockery
Indeed
Brother Dave Dockery
What kind of porn were you jerking off to?
Hieronymous Corey
In life as in love, it’s all about the happy ending.
General Zod
Probably some sick shit, the type I like.
Will Dockery
You do have an eclectic taste when it comes to porn.
Will Dockery
2019-12-22 03:53:06 UTC
On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 10:37:47 PM UTC-5, fake Dockery forged
Post by Will Dockery
You do have
<snip>

Lie much, impostor troll?

2019-12-22 04:12:21 UTC
On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 10:37:47 PM UTC-5, fake Dockery forged
Post by Will Dockery
You do have
<snip>
Lie much, impostor troll?
Your tastes aren't eclectic? You just stick with the gay porn then?
General Zod
Any port in a storm.
Will-D...@none.i2p
That's the Zod I know.
Will Dockery
2020-01-14 02:14:11 UTC
On Monday, January 13, 2020 at 8:46:35 PM UTC-5, fake Dockery forged
Post by Will-***@none.i2p
That's the
<snip>

You're a forging identity thief,what do you know?

2020-01-14 06:18:19 UTC
What a forging fool he is.....!
Conley Brothers
2020-01-14 20:09:30 UTC
I fished a Big Mac and a half full bottle of wine out of the trash earlier. Life is grand.
Winning.
Mr Zodiac
2020-01-14 22:36:04 UTC
Winning
No, you are a forging fool, which is one of the biggest losers that can be on Usenet......
Mr Zodiac
Simply forging fools.....
General Zod
2019-12-22 05:55:13 UTC
[...]