The Library Nonsense And Incipient Totalitarianism
Add Reply
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-24 09:02:17 UTC
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.

How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?

He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.

Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.

Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.

This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek, or do I fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-24 09:22:23 UTC
Go play with yourself someplace else, please. This isn't the library.
Will Dockery
Well put, Ilya.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 16:44:01 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.
Unfortunately, a newspaper report not only remains online, but can easily be pulled up with a google search.

IOW: It's an issue that you will have to continually address for the rest of your life. And, should you become a famous poet, any future biographers would be compelled to address it as well.
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
That is a very bad alternative. Forgiving our enemies implies that our enemies have done something to forgive. Since you are claiming innocence, the analogy comes across as an oblique admission of guilt.

The best tack for you to take is that which forms a cornerstone of the American Justice system: that one remains innocent until proven guilty.
Post by i***@gmail.com
He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.
If you'll note his sign-off, you see that he lists his title as "The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych." And claims to be the "Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles."

His attack on you indicates that he perceives you to be either a kook, a troll, a fucknozzle, or some combination of the above.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.
You're living proof of the old adage that if you give a man enough rope, he'll hang himself.

IOW: Your analogy, once again, strongly implies that you'd committed the act in question.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.
How's the weather up there?

Up where, you ask?

Why dangling from the gallows, of course.

IOW: You now appear to be championing your right to publicly masturbate.
In your case I would advise turning the other cheek. Your rebuttal has done far more harm to your reputation than anything Cujo written.
Conley Brothers
2019-08-24 16:47:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
You're pulling the religious card to defend your pulling your dick in the library while a student watched? What a scumbag. Your Dickie Reiki defense is laughable. Why were you watching the victim go up to the librarian to complain if you were in such intense pain?
No, your hand was in your shorts doing the 5 knuckle shuffle. You should admit it and beg forgiveness.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-25 05:14:27 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm "pulling a religious card" to stand up to a lynch mob.
Post by Conley Brothers
What a scumbag. Your Dickie Reiki defense is laughable. Why were you watching the victim go up to the librarian to complain if you were in such intense pain?
I never said that I was in intense pain. I said that I was doing reiki treatment on my lower abdomen.
I refuse to admit to something I did not do.
Will Dockery
Ilya, the "Conley Brother" is a forgery by an impostor troll.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-25 08:36:06 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Conley Brothers
No, your hand was in your shorts doing the 5 knuckle shuffle. You should admit it and beg forgiveness.
I refuse to admit to something I did not do.
Exactly.... these fools expect to cyber bully you.....

They are simply stupid motherfucking trolls...…….

Smarmy little toads......
Will Dockery
Just set the record straight and cancel out their lies and misrepresentations.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-24 21:35:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
You got this one Ilya S..........................

Don't back down.................

Damn the Torpedoes.............................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damn_the_torpedoes
Brainiac Five
There is no shame in public masturbation. I do it all the time. Stroke with pride!
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Disgusting
Brainiac Five
Good play...
Peter J Ross
2019-08-27 16:07:00 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
Post by i***@gmail.com
so I have to respond to it.
Just as you have to respond to the presence of women in libraries by
wanking?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me,
It's your word against the word of your victim. I prefer to believe
your victim.
Post by i***@gmail.com
but if we live in a world where someone is being messed
with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do,
then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And
that means, we must do better.
Why can't you write coherent English after two decades as an illegal
immigrant to the USA, Scumbat?
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us
to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead
in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate
insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He's here because he approves of truth and disapproves of the kind of
scum who wank in libraries in the hope of impressing or frightening
female readers.
Post by i***@gmail.com
He obviously does not like poetry,
Evidence?
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?

Of course, Cujo is a red herring. You were detested in AAPC and RAP
as a misogynistic, illiterate moron for years before this particular
proof of your misogyny was shared with us.

When we saw the proof, all of us agreed that it was decisive.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Is this a place where he has a supply of people to
pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for
attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here
looking for people to attack.
Sexual perverts like you hardly count as "people", Scumbat. In a more
civilised world, you'd be castrated.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with
oppression;
LOL!

Was it Christians who sent Osip Mandelstam (note correct spelling) to
die on the way to a labour camp?
Post by i***@gmail.com
but the order that people like Cujo want is far more
oppressive than Christianity.
Why am I not on your lits of oppressors, Wankboi?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Christianity believes in forgiveness
of sins and redemption of sinners.
Only if they repent. Repentance depends on admission of guilt.
Post by i***@gmail.com
These people believe in no such
thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic
disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can
only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic
rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then
anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be
evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their
actions.
Are you saying that you freely chose not "to act rightfully" when you
wanked in a library in the presence of an innocent victim, or are you
claiming to be "evil whatever you do"?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism.
With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the
Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal
by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism
so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even
within the privacy of their minds.
Alternatively, what is created is a sexual crime, when somebody like
you tries to express his power over a young woman by wanking in front
of her.
Post by i***@gmail.com
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek,
Keep your buttocks to yourself. It's your tiny dick that's under
discussion.
Post by i***@gmail.com
or do I
fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I
will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of
the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Boo hoo!

If you get this upset about a crime that couldn't be proved securely
enough to result in a prosecution, how upset must you have been about
all the crimes for which you were convicted?

What a pathetic, lying, narcisistic little wanker you are, Scumbat!

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-08-27 16:25:24 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.

To the police it probably looked like a harassment, or prank, call:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

HTH & HAND.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-27 16:40:56 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.
Are you suing someone would be stupid enough to call 911 as a prank? Ilya already admitted his hand was going to town in his shorts. He also believes the librarian made the call. Are you claiming the librarian made a prank call?
Do you realize how stupid you look?
Peter J Ross
2019-08-27 17:16:05 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:25:24 -0700 (PDT),
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.
It appears to me to be a true accusation.
When did you become a fan of the police, Druggery?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-08-27 19:20:32 UTC
When did you become a fan of the police
The police were called, that's one fact we know is true:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.

:)
High Number
True that...................
ME
In case anyone hasn’t figured out who’s pickles replacement is........................
High Number
2019-08-27 23:35:21 UTC
When did you become a fan of the police
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.
:)
In case anyone hasn’t figured out
That you are a smarmy little toad...?

No that is obvious...............
ME
2019-08-27 23:40:43 UTC
Post by High Number
When did you become a fan of the police
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.
:)
In case anyone hasn’t figured out
That you are a smarmy little toad...?
No that is obvious...............
That makes no sense at all zid.
Please rewrite your post so that some of us can understand it.

Your post-editing skills are deplorable and incomprehensible.
High Number
2019-08-27 23:43:08 UTC
Post by High Number
When did you become a fan of the police
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.
:)
In case anyone hasn’t figured out
That you are a smarmy little toad...?
No that is obvious...............
That makes no sense at all
You are confused once more....?

Ha ha ha....
ME
2019-08-28 00:06:39 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by ME
Post by High Number
When did you become a fan of the police
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.
:)
In case anyone hasn’t figured out
That you are a smarmy little toad...?
No that is obvious...............
That makes no sense at all
You are confused once more....?
Ha ha ha....
What you posted is confusing.
I’m not the one that’s confused.

Read your post again and then try to post one that make sense.
High Number
I was drunk. I'm always drunk.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-28 02:17:54 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me,
It's your word against the word of your victim. I prefer to believe
your victim.
You appear to have forgotten which country you live in. This is America. Here it is innocent until proven guilty.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but if we live in a world where someone is being messed
with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do,
then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And
that means, we must do better.
Why can't you write coherent English after two decades as an illegal
immigrant to the USA, Scumbat?
I am a completely legal migrant. I have US citizenship.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us
to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead
in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate
insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He's here because he approves of truth and disapproves of the kind of
scum who wank in libraries in the hope of impressing or frightening
female readers.
He most certainly does not approve of truth. He has been going on slandering me for over a decade now, accusing me of a crime that I never committed. He is interested mostly in looking for people to abuse.
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?
NancyGene posted the article in which Cujo referred to me as a freak for reading poetry.
Post by Peter J Ross
Of course, Cujo is a red herring. You were detested in AAPC and RAP
as a misogynistic, illiterate moron for years before this particular
proof of your misogyny was shared with us.
If I had been a misogynist, I would have not cared about being called a misogynist. I would have believed that being a misogynist was the way to go. As is, I have been a part of an effort to fight domestic violence and have written extensive poetry for several women. You haven't done either. My anti-misogynist credentials are far greater than yours.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Is this a place where he has a supply of people to
pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for
attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here
looking for people to attack.
Sexual perverts like you hardly count as "people", Scumbat. In a more
civilised world, you'd be castrated.
And you were happy that Chuck Lysaught was dead. Thanks for showing what kind of a guy you are.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but the order that people like Cujo want is far more
oppressive than Christianity.
Why am I not on your lits of oppressors, Wankboi?
On my what?
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Christianity believes in forgiveness
of sins and redemption of sinners.
Only if they repent. Repentance depends on admission of guilt.
And once again in America it's innocent until proven guilty.
Post by Peter J Ross
Are you saying that you freely chose not "to act rightfully" when you
wanked in a library in the presence of an innocent victim, or are you
claiming to be "evil whatever you do"?
Once again, some questions don't have a yes or no answer. When I am asked how I chose to do something I never did, that does not have a yes or no answer. The question itself is malformed.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism.
With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the
Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal
by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism
so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even
within the privacy of their minds.
Alternatively, what is created is a sexual crime, when somebody like
you tries to express his power over a young woman by wanking in front
of her.
Express my power over her? I don't even know what that woman looks like. She simply misperceived and thought that I was doing something that I was not doing. I do not accuse her of lying either. I say that she misperceived.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek,
Keep your buttocks to yourself. It's your tiny dick that's under
discussion.
My dick is hardly tiny. In fact I am quite big.
Post by Peter J Ross
Boo hoo!
If you get this upset about a crime that couldn't be proved securely
enough to result in a prosecution, how upset must you have been about
all the crimes for which you were convicted?
The only crime of which I was convicted was trespassing, which is one of the smallest crimes in the books.
I have ways to go before I become more narcissistic than you. You were expressing glee over the death of another person. Your time on the Internet has been spent mostly attacking people, whereas most of my time on the Internet is spent communicating realizations to people and coming up with solutions to social problems.
Will Dockery
This explains why Cujo goes out of his way to attack you, Cujo being PJR's main, perhaps only remaining, slurper.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-28 03:05:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me,
It's your word against the word of your victim. I prefer to believe
your victim.
You appear to have forgotten which country you live in. This is
America. Here it is innocent until proven guilty.
He's British, Wankboi. Wow.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but if we live in a world where someone is being messed
with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do,
then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And
that means, we must do better.
Why can't you write coherent English after two decades as an illegal
immigrant to the USA, Scumbat?
I am a completely legal migrant. I have US citizenship.
So why can't you write coherent English?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us
to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead
in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate
insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He's here because he approves of truth and disapproves of the kind of
scum who wank in libraries in the hope of impressing or frightening
female readers.
He most certainly does not approve of truth.
I sure do! Got any? It'd certainly be a switch, cat killer.
Post by i***@gmail.com
He has been going on
slandering me for over a decade now, accusing me of a crime that I
never committed. He is interested mostly in looking for people to
abuse.
I'm interested in your extended roofucker family now. So what's the deal
with Melanie? Did she do all that stuff or was it just you?

http://www.domesticviolenceabuserexcusers.com/if/annabellejones.php
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?
NancyGene posted the article in which Cujo referred to me as a freak for reading poetry.
Message-ID?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Of course, Cujo is a red herring. You were detested in AAPC and RAP
as a misogynistic, illiterate moron for years before0 this particular
proof of your misogyny was shared with us.
If I had been a misogynist, I would have not cared about being called
a misogynist. I would have believed that being a misogynist was the
way to go. As is, I have been a part of an effort to fight domestic
violence and have written extensive poetry for several women. You
haven't done either. My anti-misogynist credentials are far greater
than yours.
Kooky! Nice work, PJR. He's unravelled again.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Is this a place where he has a supply of people to
pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for
attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here
looking for people to attack.
Sexual perverts like you hardly count as "people", Scumbat. In a more
civilised world, you'd be castrated.
And you were happy that Chuck Lysaught was dead. Thanks for showing
what kind of a guy you are.
Non sequitur alert. Topic drift detected, ridiculed and rejected.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but the order that people like Cujo want is far more
oppressive than Christianity.
Why am I not on your lits of oppressors, Wankboi?
On my what?
You need to make a lits of haet. Hop to it.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Christianity believes in forgiveness
of sins and redemption of sinners.
Only if they repent. Repentance depends on admission of guilt.
And once again in America it's innocent until proven guilty.
You're not in America.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Are you saying that you freely chose not "to act rightfully" when you
wanked in a library in the presence of an innocent victim, or are you
claiming to be "evil whatever you do"?
Once again, some questions don't have a yes or no answer. When I am
asked how I chose to do something I never did, that does not have a
yes or no answer. The question itself is malformed.
Damn, PJR broke another kook.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism.
With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the
Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal
by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism
so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even
within the privacy of their minds.
Alternatively, what is created is a sexual crime, when somebody like
you tries to express his power over a young woman by wanking in front
of her.
Express my power over her? I don't even know what that woman looks
like. She simply misperceived and thought that I was doing something
that I was not doing. I do not accuse her of lying either. I say that
she misperceived.
You were told to stay out of there previously as you had no right to be
there. You are obviously a remorseless criminal and cannot be credible.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek,
Keep your buttocks to yourself. It's your tiny dick that's under
discussion.
My dick is hardly tiny. In fact I am quite big.
Whoosh.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Boo hoo!
If you get this upset about a crime that couldn't be proved securely
enough to result in a prosecution, how upset must you have been about
all the crimes for which you were convicted?
The only crime of which I was convicted was trespassing, which is one
of the smallest crimes in the books.
This is Usenet, Wankboi. Here you are Wankboi, library masturbator,
sociopath and remorseless trespasser.

Deal.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
What a pathetic, lying, narcisistic little wanker you are, Scumbat!
I have ways to go before I become more narcissistic than you. You were
expressing glee over the death of another person. Your time on the
Internet has been spent mostly attacking people, whereas most of my
time on the Internet is spent communicating realizations to people and
coming up with solutions to social problems.
Try to bring your arguments up to a third grade level next time. I know
it's a big leap but try anyway. You're quire amusing when you fail big.
"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.
High Number
Wellput....
Will Dockery
Agreed.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-28 08:03:23 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me,
It's your word against the word of your victim. I prefer to believe
your victim.
You appear to have forgotten which country you live in. This is America. Here it is innocent until proven guilty.
Last I heard Peter was residing in England (although he considers himself a Scot).
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but if we live in a world where someone is being messed
with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do,
then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And
that means, we must do better.
Why can't you write coherent English after two decades as an illegal
immigrant to the USA, Scumbat?
I am a completely legal migrant. I have US citizenship.
"Migrant" denotes an individual who moves about his/her homeland, often as a seasonal worker. It is not a synonym for "immigrant."

As previously noted, your English skills could use a little polishing.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us
to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead
in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate
insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He's here because he approves of truth and disapproves of the kind of
scum who wank in libraries in the hope of impressing or frightening
female readers.
He most certainly does not approve of truth. He has been going on slandering me for over a decade now, accusing me of a crime that I never committed. He is interested mostly in looking for people to abuse.
The general consensus here is that you were guilty.

Your claim to have been performing vigorous lower abdominal reiki... with your hands shoved inside your pants... in pubic... is a wee bit hard to swallow.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?
NancyGene posted the article in which Cujo referred to me as a freak for reading poetry.
You could at least have provided a link.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Of course, Cujo is a red herring. You were detested in AAPC and RAP
as a misogynistic, illiterate moron for years before this particular
proof of your misogyny was shared with us.
If I had been a misogynist, I would have not cared about being called a misogynist.
By the same logic, if you were a murderer you wouldn't have about having been accused of murder.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I would have believed that being a misogynist was the way to go. As is, I have been a part of an effort to fight domestic violence and have written extensive poetry for several women.
Domestic violence isn't necessarily directed against women, nor is it necessarily indicative of, or motivated by, misogyny.
You haven't done either. My anti-misogynist credentials are far greater than yours.
How do you know what Cujo has or hasn't done?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Is this a place where he has a supply of people to
pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for
attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here
looking for people to attack.
Sexual perverts like you hardly count as "people", Scumbat. In a more
civilised world, you'd be castrated.
And you were happy that Chuck Lysaught was dead. Thanks for showing what kind of a guy you are.
Many of us were delighted by Pickles' death as well.

Does that make us "bad" people... or does it suggest that Pickles was an exceptionally horrible person?

I didn't know Chuck Lysaght, but if his kiddie porn story was any indication, I'd applaud his demise as well.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
but the order that people like Cujo want is far more
oppressive than Christianity.
Why am I not on your lits of oppressors, Wankboi?
On my what?
"Lits" is alt.kookspeak for "list." I don't get it, either.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Christianity believes in forgiveness
of sins and redemption of sinners.
Only if they repent. Repentance depends on admission of guilt.
And once again in America it's innocent until proven guilty.
As previously noted, your call for forgiveness implies something in need of being forgiven.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Are you saying that you freely chose not "to act rightfully" when you
wanked in a library in the presence of an innocent victim, or are you
claiming to be "evil whatever you do"?
Once again, some questions don't have a yes or no answer. When I am asked how I chose to do something I never did, that does not have a yes or no answer. The question itself is malformed.
I suspect that you're mistaking a question mark for a humpback.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism.
With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the
Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal
by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism
so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even
within the privacy of their minds.
Alternatively, what is created is a sexual crime, when somebody like
you tries to express his power over a young woman by wanking in front
of her.
Express my power over her? I don't even know what that woman looks like.
That's what they all say.
Post by i***@gmail.com
She simply misperceived and thought that I was doing something that I was not doing. I do not accuse her of lying either. I say that she misperceived.
Even if you're telling the truth, should you really have been doing lower abdominal reiki (hands inside pants var.) in the middle of a University library?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek,
Keep your buttocks to yourself. It's your tiny dick that's under
discussion.
My dick is hardly tiny. In fact I am quite big.
TMI.

Seriously, Ilya -- boasting about and describing the size of your dick in a public forum strikes me as something that a public masturbater would be prone to do.

IIRC you claim to have had sex in public as well.

All three are closely related forms of sexual exhibitionism.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Boo hoo!
If you get this upset about a crime that couldn't be proved securely
enough to result in a prosecution, how upset must you have been about
all the crimes for which you were convicted?
The only crime of which I was convicted was trespassing, which is one of the smallest crimes in the books.
I've visited various college universities and have never been accused of trespassing. It's not like campus security officers patrol the student union building demanding to see college IDs.
You seem to be misusing the term "narcissistic." Expressing glee at another's death has nothing to do with narcissism (self-infatuation). You could (arguably) accuse Cujo of being more sociopathic on this count... but you'd need to first establish that Chuck Lysaght wasn't a pedophile who the world is better off without (especially the under 12 set).
NancyGene
2019-08-28 15:31:55 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?
NancyGene posted the article in which Cujo referred to me as a freak for reading poetry.
Cujo used the words "freak" and "moron" to refer to you, but not because you were reading poetry. Look at the sequence below:
---

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/vzapIhKd6AM/FNtdMq-rAgAJ

We found some illuminating information:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.romance/peVJoUHpIwo/aQPozsuWCq4J
and
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!topic/alt.callahans/tnqfvNAn8-w%5B126-150%5D

Ilya Shambat
11/05/2002
Ilya Shambat: Arrested Criminal, public masturbatorwas Re: II. Beauty
Traduire le message en français
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Freak.
Moron.
At least I'm smart enough to stay out of jail, stupid.
I didn't have problems in jail. I read good books and engaged people
in interesting conversations. I learned about the White Buffalo and
Papago spiritual myths from a Papago who had gone to see it. I also
was able to read people's energy and tell someone that he had a wife
and three children and to tell other people what was bothering them.
They called me a holy man. For a few months in 2000 I was able to make
everything an experience and make friends with creative and
interesting people and constantly have spiritual and intellectual
stimulation. Seeing God in all things opens oneself to God in all
things, and the universe smiles on the person.

---
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 15:41:13 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?
NancyGene posted the article in which Cujo referred to me as a freak for reading poetry.
Cujo used the words "freak" and "moron" to refer to you
Actually, it looks like Cujo called Ilya a freak and Ilya responded that Cujo is a moron.
Post by NancyGene
but not because you were reading poetry.
Yes, he did, as your quoted text shows.
---
Yes, there it is, Cujo called Ilya a freak for reading poetry.
NancyGene
No, he didn't. "Freak" referred to Ibish's activities in the library that did not include reading. You are right that the "moron" comment came from Ibish. Perhaps Cujo will want to sue Ibish for defaming him.
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 15:53:36 UTC
---
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Freak.
Moron.
Yes, there it is, Cujo called Ilya a freak for reading poetry.
No, he didn't. "Freak" referred to
That is not made clear from the quoted text, hich reads:

Ilya: I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.

Cujo: Freak.

Ilya: Moron.
NancyGene
2019-08-28 17:11:38 UTC
---
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by i***@gmail.com
I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Freak.
Moron.
Yes, there it is, Cujo called Ilya a freak for reading poetry.
No, he didn't. "Freak" referred to
Ilya: I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Cujo: Freak.
Ilya: Moron.
We are sure that Cujo would be happy to clarify his meaning.

Will Dockery
2019-08-28 00:24:24 UTC
It looks like General Zod was calling you a 'smarmy little toad', Me.

No confusion there.

😉
ME
2019-08-28 00:30:37 UTC
It looks like General Zod was calling you a 'smarmy little toad', Me.
No confusion there.
😉
My post was referring to the pickles replacement.

Poor zid was just fulfilling his soup line mass quota.
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 00:42:33 UTC
Zod was obviously referring to you as a smarmy little toad, though, "Me".

😉
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 03:32:25 UTC
Slurp on, Cujo.