The Library Nonsense And Incipient Totalitarianism
Add Reply
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-24 09:02:17 UTC
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.

How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?

He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.

Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.

Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.

This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek, or do I fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-24 09:22:23 UTC
Go play with yourself someplace else, please. This isn't the library.
Will Dockery
Well put, Ilya.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 16:44:01 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again, so I have to respond to it. Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me, but if we live in a world where someone is being messed with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do, then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And that means, we must do better.
Unfortunately, a newspaper report not only remains online, but can easily be pulled up with a google search.

IOW: It's an issue that you will have to continually address for the rest of your life. And, should you become a famous poet, any future biographers would be compelled to address it as well.
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
That is a very bad alternative. Forgiving our enemies implies that our enemies have done something to forgive. Since you are claiming innocence, the analogy comes across as an oblique admission of guilt.

The best tack for you to take is that which forms a cornerstone of the American Justice system: that one remains innocent until proven guilty.
Post by i***@gmail.com
He obviously does not like poetry, as he has called me a freak for reading poetry. Is this a place where he has a supply of people to pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here looking for people to attack.
If you'll note his sign-off, you see that he lists his title as "The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych." And claims to be the "Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles."

His attack on you indicates that he perceives you to be either a kook, a troll, a fucknozzle, or some combination of the above.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with oppression; but the order that people like Cujo want is far more oppressive than Christianity. Christianity believes in forgiveness of sins and redemption of sinners. These people believe in no such thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their actions.
You're living proof of the old adage that if you give a man enough rope, he'll hang himself.

IOW: Your analogy, once again, strongly implies that you'd committed the act in question.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism. With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even within the privacy of their minds.
How's the weather up there?

Up where, you ask?

Why dangling from the gallows, of course.

IOW: You now appear to be championing your right to publicly masturbate.
In your case I would advise turning the other cheek. Your rebuttal has done far more harm to your reputation than anything Cujo written.
Conley Brothers
2019-08-24 16:47:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
You're pulling the religious card to defend your pulling your dick in the library while a student watched? What a scumbag. Your Dickie Reiki defense is laughable. Why were you watching the victim go up to the librarian to complain if you were in such intense pain?
No, your hand was in your shorts doing the 5 knuckle shuffle. You should admit it and beg forgiveness.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-25 05:14:27 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm "pulling a religious card" to stand up to a lynch mob.
Post by Conley Brothers
What a scumbag. Your Dickie Reiki defense is laughable. Why were you watching the victim go up to the librarian to complain if you were in such intense pain?
I never said that I was in intense pain. I said that I was doing reiki treatment on my lower abdomen.
I refuse to admit to something I did not do.
Will Dockery
Ilya, the "Conley Brother" is a forgery by an impostor troll.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-25 08:36:06 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Conley Brothers
No, your hand was in your shorts doing the 5 knuckle shuffle. You should admit it and beg forgiveness.
I refuse to admit to something I did not do.
Exactly.... these fools expect to cyber bully you.....

They are simply stupid motherfucking trolls...…….

Smarmy little toads......
Will Dockery
Just set the record straight and cancel out their lies and misrepresentations.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-24 21:35:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
You got this one Ilya S..........................

Don't back down.................

Damn the Torpedoes.............................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damn_the_torpedoes
Brainiac Five
There is no shame in public masturbation. I do it all the time. Stroke with pride!
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Disgusting
Brainiac Five
Good play...
Peter J Ross
2019-08-27 16:07:00 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
Post by i***@gmail.com
so I have to respond to it.
Just as you have to respond to the presence of women in libraries by
wanking?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Not only am I completely innocent of the charges against me,
It's your word against the word of your victim. I prefer to believe
your victim.
Post by i***@gmail.com
but if we live in a world where someone is being messed
with 19 years down the road for something that he did not even do,
then I do not want to live in such a world. We can do better. And
that means, we must do better.
Why can't you write coherent English after two decades as an illegal
immigrant to the USA, Scumbat?
Post by i***@gmail.com
How do we do better? Well there is the Bible. The Bible teaches us
to love and forgive our enemies, so I am willing to take the lead
in this. In the process we may discover some things that stimulate
insight. So I am asking, why is Cujo here?
He's here because he approves of truth and disapproves of the kind of
scum who wank in libraries in the hope of impressing or frightening
female readers.
Post by i***@gmail.com
He obviously does not like poetry,
Evidence?
Post by i***@gmail.com
as he has called me a freak for reading poetry.
Evidence?

Of course, Cujo is a red herring. You were detested in AAPC and RAP
as a misogynistic, illiterate moron for years before this particular
proof of your misogyny was shared with us.

When we saw the proof, all of us agreed that it was decisive.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Is this a place where he has a supply of people to
pick on? I haven't seen him do anything on the Net except for
attacking people, so I am coming to conclude that he is here
looking for people to attack.
Sexual perverts like you hardly count as "people", Scumbat. In a more
civilised world, you'd be castrated.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Now Christianity has for a long time been identified with
oppression;
LOL!

Was it Christians who sent Osip Mandelstam (note correct spelling) to
die on the way to a labour camp?
Post by i***@gmail.com
but the order that people like Cujo want is far more
oppressive than Christianity.
Why am I not on your lits of oppressors, Wankboi?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Christianity believes in forgiveness
of sins and redemption of sinners.
Only if they repent. Repentance depends on admission of guilt.
Post by i***@gmail.com
These people believe in no such
thing. Instead they believe in sociopathic and narcissistic
disorders, in which people labeled in such a way are evil and can
only be evil whatever they do. This contradicts most basic
rationality. If people are responsible for their actions then
anyone can choose to act rightfully; and if some people can only be
evil whatever they do then people are not responsible for their
actions.
Are you saying that you freely chose not "to act rightfully" when you
wanked in a library in the presence of an innocent victim, or are you
claiming to be "evil whatever you do"?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Instead what is created is an invasive form of totalitarianism.
With the concept of criminal personality we see re-introduced the
Orwellian concept of groupthink: That people can be made criminal
by virtue of how they think. And with it we see a totalitarianism
so absolute that people are not allowed to be free from it even
within the privacy of their minds.
Alternatively, what is created is a sexual crime, when somebody like
you tries to express his power over a young woman by wanking in front
of her.
Post by i***@gmail.com
This then leads me to a dilemma. Do I turn the other cheek,
Keep your buttocks to yourself. It's your tiny dick that's under
discussion.
Post by i***@gmail.com
or do I
fight this incipient totalitarianism? Right now I am not sure. I
will however affirm my innocence. And I will warn other people of
the noose that is hanging over their heads.
Boo hoo!

If you get this upset about a crime that couldn't be proved securely
enough to result in a prosecution, how upset must you have been about
all the crimes for which you were convicted?

What a pathetic, lying, narcisistic little wanker you are, Scumbat!

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-08-27 16:25:24 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.

To the police it probably looked like a harassment, or prank, call:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

HTH & HAND.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-27 16:40:56 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.
Are you suing someone would be stupid enough to call 911 as a prank? Ilya already admitted his hand was going to town in his shorts. He also believes the librarian made the call. Are you claiming the librarian made a prank call?
Do you realize how stupid you look?
Peter J Ross
2019-08-27 17:16:05 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:25:24 -0700 (PDT),
Post by i***@gmail.com
The library masturbation nonsense is starting again,
What? Have you started wanking in libraries again?
That appears to be a false accusation you are repeating.
It appears to me to be a true accusation.
When did you become a fan of the police, Druggery?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-08-27 19:20:32 UTC
When did you become a fan of the police
The police were called, that's one fact we know is true:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.

:)
High Number
ME
2019-08-27 23:33:44 UTC
When did you become a fan of the police
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Believe what you want, but your belief is not known to be a fact.
:)
In case anyone hasn’t figured out who’s pickles replacement is........................