Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
2019-05-06 23:46:11 UTC

2019-05-06 23:46:56 UTC
2019-05-07 03:34:00 UTC
2019-05-12 04:14:50 UTC

2019-05-13 04:40:08 UTC
2019-05-14 03:46:35 UTC
Thank ye both...……...
Zod
2019-05-15 23:24:18 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
byoootiful.
Thank you so much for your kind critique Rachel...............
Will Dockery
2019-05-07 00:28:20 UTC
Hey...

The original painting you did for the Shadowville Speedway CD.

Looks great.
General Zod
2019-05-07 07:54:55 UTC
Yes... I think it worked real good......
Zod
2019-05-12 08:08:42 UTC
Thx
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 20:43:59 UTC
Perhaps we will combine the poetry with your painting again one of these days.
Zod
2019-05-12 21:32:28 UTC
Perhaps we will combine the poetry with your painting again one of these days.
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA

I would like that....

Maybe on George Dance's blog....?? ?
George J. Dance
2019-05-17 01:57:55 UTC
Perhaps we will combine the poetry with your painting again one of these days.
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
I would like that....
Maybe on George Dance's blog....?? ?
It's got nothing to do with your poem, except that it's by the same person, which is enough of a connection to include it.

Even though you're a street poet in the 3-poem series, it does make more internal sense to see you as an painter sitting by your paintings for sale; and a picture by you would reinforce that idea.
Zod
2019-05-19 08:46:49 UTC
Perhaps we will combine the poetry with your painting again one of these days.
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
I would like that....
Maybe on George Dance's blog....?? ?
It's got nothing to do with your poem, except that it's by the same person, which is enough of a connection to include it.
Even though you're a street poet in the 3-poem series, it does make more internal sense to see you as an painter sitting by your paintings for sale; and a picture by you would reinforce that idea.
I agree most assuredly............

Thanks G.D.
Zod
2019-05-15 03:50:18 UTC
I would almost for sure say use this one in the book since it was paited for a Doc collection from the start......
George J. Dance
2019-05-17 02:02:32 UTC
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
I would almost for sure say use this one in the book since it was paited for a Doc collection from the start......
I would for sure say no, we can't. There's no color, just black & white, inside the book; I have no idea what putting in a 4-color glossy page would cost, but it would drive the price up too high.

I don't have a picture for part II of the book. That's something I'd like to have from you, to balance off your picture of Will that opens part I. If you're interested in creating that, I'll give you the details of what's needed.
Zod
2019-05-17 08:12:28 UTC
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
I would almost for sure say use this one in the book since it was paited for a Doc collection from the start......
I would for sure say no, we can't. There's no color, just black & white, inside the book; I have no idea what putting in a 4-color glossy page would cost, but it would drive the price up too high.
I don't have a picture for part II of the book. That's something I'd like to have from you, to balance off your picture of Will that opens part I. If you're interested in creating that, I'll give you the details of what's needed.
I do understand how color costs more.......

And I know that when jacking up the price of a book the market can only bear so much.....
George J. Dance
2019-05-17 09:24:14 UTC
Painting #16: Shadowville Speedway
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iuyUMiZoKukLt1XNA
I would almost for sure say use this one in the book since it was paited for a Doc collection from the start......
I would for sure say no, we can't. There's no color, just black & white, inside the book; I have no idea what putting in a 4-color glossy page would cost, but it would drive the price up too high.
I don't have a picture for part II of the book. That's something I'd like to have from you, to balance off your picture of Will that opens part I. If you're interested in creating that, I'll give you the details of what's needed.
I do understand how color costs more.......
And I know that when jacking up the price of a book the market can only bear so much.....
Well, what I need and can use, if you have it, is an illustration for part 2. Just a black and white sketch, either square or portrait proportions (landscape would look lost on the page).

The title of part 2 is "My Wayward Muse". The "Muse" is all the women in his life, with Kathy at #2, because #1 is Will's art, his music and poetry. My idea on that would be a woman, (not necessarily Kathy as it's a composite "Muse) - best would be a bust to match off Will's in part 1 - with something in the picture to suggest his music and poetry.

Please mull it over, and do not try to rush out something right away. There's time to cogitate, meditate, kick around different ideas in one's mind and on paper, that sort of thing.

In the interim, I will use the "Shadowville Speedway" picture with your poem on PPB, with your permission. No need to send me anything - I'll download the link.

I'd better get that firmed up now, as (per our original schedule) "EI" will appear this Sunday. I mention that in case you want to change that - I'm fine with it myself.
Zod
2019-05-17 21:29:56 UTC
[...]
I am good with the plan G.D.

And I look forward to seeing the poem..................

On your blog...............
Conley Brothers
Especially when the market is zero.
Will Dockery
2019-05-15 06:54:53 UTC
Sure, I like the idea, I'll let George Dance decide.

.
Zod
2019-05-15 09:40:40 UTC
If you want to go for it.....
Zod
2019-05-16 10:07:57 UTC
Use this one for sure....

If you want it....
Will Dockery
2019-05-16 20:18:56 UTC
I say that we should use this one...

Are you out there, George Dance?
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-05-16 20:25:03 UTC
I say that we should use this one...
Are you out there, George Dance?
Poor Dunce.

We may have our disagreements, but I really feel for you on this one.
Will Dockery
2019-05-16 20:37:04 UTC
Writes Michael Pendragon, who is afraid to even show his art.
George J. Dance
2019-05-17 01:53:22 UTC
This one is very weird; like something done by Dali high on shrooms.
Will Dockery
2019-05-17 05:16:19 UTC
Yes, in spite of the jeering by the Pat Boone faction, this type work is quite unique, it just doesn't come along every day, and although the Boonies think it is easy, they'd find out differently if they actually did try to create a painting like Zod produces regularly.
Zod
2019-05-20 02:02:52 UTC
Thanx for feedback G.D.
Will Dockery
2019-05-17 02:37:08 UTC
Yes, true, I didn't consider the high cost of color printing... and even our front cover is black and white.
Will Dockery
2019-05-17 20:52:40 UTC
Sounds like a good plan, George.
Zod
2019-05-18 22:12:09 UTC
In the blog today?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-05-20 00:34:11 UTC
Yes, as you know by now, your poetry did spear on the George Dance blog today.
Will Dockery
2019-05-20 22:37:26 UTC
This painting goes well with the poem.