You've Eaten all the Biscuits / "Julius W"
George Dance
2014-01-20 02:01:38 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 17 Jan 2014 06:06:39 -0500, Will
A shame you aren't as good a poet as you are troll, isn't it?
One of my favourite trolls was the one in which I induced your BFF
George Dunce to plead with me for the privilege of being allowed to
"publish" some deliberately bad verse that I'd posted under a
pseudonym.
Since neither PJ nor "Julius W" were posting to aapc at the time, regular readers will have no idea what he's talking about. So I think it would be entertaining to let them read what actually happened.

Here's my first post to RAP on the subject. (At the end, it explains what I was doing on RAP, which I'd left a year previously).

<quote>
RONDEAU I : "You've eaten all the biscuits..."
You've eaten all the biscuits! I come back,
tired after eight hours' earning biscuit-money,
dreaming of tastes of cocoa-nut or honey,
you've eaten all the biscuits!
Don't think this day-time feast of yours is funny.
In olden times they'd put you on the rack
for off'ring me no biscuits but a lack
thereof. See, blood, like melted cream, is runny,
and yours is red like jam.... Who wouldn't crack?
You've eaten all the biscuits!
Written by Julius W.
Posted to rec.arts.poems on Friday, 16th April 2010.
No biscuits or women were harmed in the writing of this poem!
Be gentle, please, but be honest.
Honestly, it's technically very well done. The rhymes are all
'natural' -- no inversions, or other strange speech patterns -- and a
couple of them are surprises: rack and runny, for example.

Content-wise, it's just light verse. But so what? It was
entertaining.

It even hit home. I got the idea 'biscuits' were cookies -- I've got
the idea they're called 'biscuits' in England -- and I've been eating
a lot of cookies since I gave up cigarettes 40 or so days ago. We'd be
completely out right now, if not for some helpful Girl Guides who came
to our door earlier in the week.

(BTW, I dnn't read RAP a lot these days. I saw the copy of your sonnet
that Will Dockery crossposted to AAPC, and came over to read more by
you.)
</q>

And my second:

<quote>
On a second read, I don't like 'off'ring', and I don't think it reads
quite right. i'd suggest:

for leaving me not biscuits but a lack
</q>

And here's the third, after I'd gone over the poor boy's work:

<quote>
After multiple readings -- and, yes, your rondeau is worth multiple
readings -- i'd recommend a few other word changes. Rather than talk
about them, i thought i'd just show them to you by putting them all in
one edit;

Rondeau I: "You've eaten all the biscuits!"

You've eaten all the biscuits! I come back,
fatigued from eight hours' earning biscuit-money,
dreaming of tastes of coconut and honey,
to find no biscuits, just an empty pack:
you've eaten all the biscuits!

Don't think this daytime feast of yours is funny.
In olden days they'd put you on the rack
for leaving me not biscuits but a lack
thereof. See, blood, like melted cream, is runny,
and yours is red as jam.... Who wouldn't crack?
You've eaten all the biscuits!

---
Julius W.

As i've told you in emails you may not have seen, i'd like to hear
from you asap. if you see this post, please reply.
</q>

It needed work, but it's far better than anything that PJ posted under his own name in the past 7 years (except for "Hymn to the Virgin", of course).
We've heard a lot less about Dunce the "publisher" since I
inflicted that particular humiliation on him.
The Penny Blog is still going, and I'm still publishing poetry on it. You haven't heard about that? I must not be advertising it enough on aapc.
Eschewing false modesty, I think that the "Julius Wyatt" troll might
have been the second best AAPC troll of all time
Actually, that was not an "AAPC troll" at all; all of that happened on RAP. When "Julius" did later show up on aapc, what happened was that, like any new poster, he got flamed by PJ's toadies, ggamble and ggwyneth.

But that's another story, which aapc readers can read for themselves if they wish:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Btgqo4W5fl8%5B1-25-false%5D
Will Dockery
2014-01-20 11:58:38 UTC
Funny stuff, now I remember the Julius thing, slightly.
George Dance
2014-01-21 03:46:54 UTC
Funny stuff, now I remember the Julius thing, slightly.
Here's a bit more; reading through the thread, I found the reason for the "urgent" tone in the emails that PJ keeps talking about. At the time, I was publishing the first issue of /April/ magazine: the online magazine of new poetry that I was posting on the blog on April in honor of National Poetry Month. I thought Julius's work would fit in here:

<quote>
Yes, it is; technically it's near perfect (and can easily be revised
the rest of the way); in content it's funny in a novel way.

At first I wanted it to replace Rutkowski's 'Baguette', which i didn't
think at the time I was going to get. Then, when Rutkowski did let me
use 'Baguette', I thought the rondeau would go perfectly between
'Baguette' and 'The Smoker' -- let the nicotine addict be foreshadowed
by the biscuit addict. Alas, it was not to be.

I still think it's an excellent poem; certainly the best thing PJ's
posted this year.
</q>
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 06:45:48 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Funny stuff, now I remember the Julius thing, slightly.
<quote>
Yes, it is; technically it's near perfect (and can easily be revised
the rest of the way); in content it's funny in a novel way.
At first I wanted it to replace Rutkowski's 'Baguette', which i didn't
think at the time I was going to get. Then, when Rutkowski did let me
use 'Baguette', I thought the rondeau would go perfectly between
'Baguette' and 'The Smoker' -- let the nicotine addict be foreshadowed
by the biscuit addict. Alas, it was not to be.
I still think it's an excellent poem; certainly the best thing PJ's
posted this year.
</q>
Yes, the Deadline crunch.

Having turned in a monthly column (on time) since 1998, I'm well aware of that rush mode that editors go into when the pasteups are coming due.
THE COLONEL
2014-01-20 17:42:35 UTC
Exactly what happened last night, I assume. I got home later than usual,
having imbibed a copious amount of martinis. Didn't register at the time,
or I didn't notice. However, when I got up this morning I noted someone had
eaten all the fucking croissants! Damn that person to fucking Hell!

Thank you for allowing this moment of sharing. Have a Pleasance day.
g***@hotmail.com
2014-01-21 03:22:18 UTC
Post by George Dance
It even hit home. I got the idea 'biscuits' were cookies -- I've got
the idea they're called 'biscuits' in England -- and I've been eating
a lot of cookies since I gave up cigarettes 40 or so days ago. We'd be
completely out right now, if not for some helpful Girl Guides who came
to our door earlier in the week.
You're unusually sucky when you're trying to get something from somebody,
aren't you?
George Dance
2014-01-21 03:48:42 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
You're unusually sucky when you're trying to get something from somebody,
aren't you?
I believe the word you're looking for is 'friendly'. Yes, as you know, I'm friendly with everyone -- until a person proves to me that he or she isn't worth it.

Now, fuck off.
Peter J Ross
2014-01-21 04:03:23 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 21 Jan 2014 03:22:18 GMT,
Post by g***@hotmail.com
Post by George Dance
It even hit home. I got the idea 'biscuits' were cookies -- I've got
the idea they're called 'biscuits' in England -- and I've been eating
a lot of cookies since I gave up cigarettes 40 or so days ago. We'd be
completely out right now, if not for some helpful Girl Guides who came
to our door earlier in the week.
You're unusually sucky when you're trying to get something from somebody,
aren't you?
"Mr. W., I've been trying to reach you on RAP & by email; but you
haven't replied so I don't know if you've seen any of those. I'm
pinging here on the chance that you're now reading AAPC. Please check
your email and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks."

ἔστι τις σιῶν τίσις - Alcman
g***@hotmail.com
2014-01-21 04:17:02 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
You're unusually sucky when you're trying to get something from somebody,
aren't you?
"Mr. W., I've been trying to reach you on RAP & by email; but you
haven't replied so I don't know if you've seen any of those. I'm
pinging here on the chance that you're now reading AAPC. Please check
your email and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks."
"As i've told you in emails you may not have seen, i'd like to hear
from you asap. if you see this post, please reply."
He does sound rather breathless.

Maybe he was having a nic fit.

Maybe he's always having a nic fit.
George Dance
2014-01-21 04:27:54 UTC
"Mr. W., I've been trying to reach you on RAP & by email; but you
haven't replied so I don't know if you've seen any of those. I'm
pinging here on the chance that you're now reading AAPC. Please check
your email and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks."
<quote>
Dear Mr Dance,

I'm not an experienced author, and I've had no previous contact with publishers, so I'm something of a fog about what it is exactly that you're proposing to me. I'd be grateful if you would clarify the following points:

No. 1. Does your publication exist only on the Web, or is there also a printed version?

No. 2. Is any payment involved?

No. 3. If your edited version is published, by you or by any other publisher, how is copyright apportioned between you and me?

I apologise for the lateness of my reply, but I don't have regular access to computers in general or the Web in particular.

Yours sincerely,
Julius Wyatt,
</q>
Will Dockery
Well, that sure does look like a letter from Julius Wyatt... and showing that George Dance wanted to publish Julius Wyatt and not PJR (although he was in fact the actual, secret author of the poem and probably this letter), for what any of that's worth, or even worth discussing.
H H
2015-03-20 05:34:16 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
"Mr. W., I've been trying to reach you on RAP & by email; but you
haven't replied so I don't know if you've seen any of those. I'm
pinging here on the chance that you're now reading AAPC. Please check
your email and get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks."
<quote>
Dear Mr Dance,
No. 1. Does your publication exist only on the Web, or is there also a printed version?
No. 2. Is any payment involved?
No. 3. If your edited version is published, by you or by any other publisher, how is copyright apportioned between you and me?
I apologise for the lateness of my reply, but I don't have regular access to computers in general or the Web in particular.
Yours sincerely,
Julius Wyatt,
</q>
wow - how anxious you must have been to publish him not to see this for an
obvious troll!
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 05:47:45 UTC
Post by H H
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
I'm not seeing the "obvious troll" part.

The Julius Wyatt character was intended to be a writer inexperienced with publishing and so on, and these seem to be questions that such a novice poet might ask.
Michael Pendragon
2015-03-20 12:59:19 UTC
Post by H H
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
"Julius" is a much less obvious troll than "Peter J. Ross." The former admits to being a novice, and his "Biscuits" poem is a step up from the latter's usual claptrap.

What's funny is that Milo would beg such an obvious troll as Peter to join him in the Pig Pen.
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 13:22:20 UTC
What's really funny is that what's-his-name specifically invited that other
what's-his-name to join, but specifically told another what's-his-name that
he couldn't join because he was supposedly a bad person for some reason
or other. I thought all of that was really very funny. It might even have been
hilarious, except that I don't remember levels of funny as well as I used to.
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 13:40:36 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
What's really funny is that what's-his-name specifically invited that other
what's-his-name to join, but specifically told another what's-his-name that
he couldn't join because he was supposedly a bad person for some reason
or other. I thought all of that was really very funny. It might even have been
hilarious, except that I don't remember levels of funny as well as I used to.
I remember some of that, myself, mostly the laughter.

:D
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 14:04:18 UTC
Funny, I don't remember you laughing. I remember us
talking, and I remember you singing with your friends,
but I have no recollection of you laughing at all.
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 14:20:17 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
Funny, I don't remember you laughing. I remember us
talking, and I remember you singing with your friends,
but I have no recollection of you laughing at all.
I suppose it was more of a chortle?

:D
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 14:24:22 UTC
Can you please rephrase your question in the form of a question?
I was commenting on the fact that you said that you remember
laughter, which caused me to try to remember what your laugh
sounds like, and I couldn't. I have no memory of you laughing.
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 14:33:42 UTC
Now that you mention it, I don't remember hearing you laugh, either?
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 14:36:56 UTC
Can you please rephrase your question in the form of a question?
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 14:51:13 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
Can you please rephrase your question in the form of a question?
The question about either of us laughing?

No, I don't remember either of us laughing, so no questions for now.
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 15:10:29 UTC
Okay, great. No worries. It's not a laughing competition.
Nobody wins the laughing contest between us. I remember
myself laughing at Doo-Nanny, because it was a fun event
in general, and I remember specificly laughing with several
of your friends, because we were having a good time, but I
don't specifically remember ever hearing you laugh, or having
laughed with you, and if you did, then I simply don't remember
what your laugh sounds like. That's all I meant. No offense.
Michael Pendragon
2015-03-20 14:05:24 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
What's really funny is that what's-his-name specifically invited that other
what's-his-name to join, but specifically told another what's-his-name that
he couldn't join because he was supposedly a bad person for some reason
or other. I thought all of that was really very funny. It might even have been
hilarious, except that I don't remember levels of funny as well as I used to.
I remember some of that, myself, mostly the laughter.
Yeah, it's coming back to me, too. I seem to recall what's-his-name barring at least three other what's-his-names from the former's whatchamacallit-Pen ... which none of the latter three what's-his-names ever wanted to join in the first place. But the punchline was that the what's-his-name that what's-his-name had been begging didn't want to join the whatchamacallit-Pen either.

I wonder if I've been barred from the whatchamacallit-Pen yet. Hey Yappy Lapdog! What's my membership eligibility status???
Hieronymous707
2015-03-20 14:20:15 UTC
I remember when what's-his-name called me a whatchamacallit,
or a whatchamajigger, or some such thing, suggesting that I'd
done something that I didn't actually do, like the fellow did last
weekend with the thing he read when he said I wrote what I didn't.
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 14:30:08 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
[...]
Well, for better or worse, Google Groups lists you as a solid "Regular":

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!aboutgroup/alt.arts.poetry.comments

Group name
alt.arts.poetry.comments
Description
a place to post and comment on poetry

Members: 568
Language: English
Access> Public - Usenet

Most Active Posters
This month:

Will Dockery (547)
Hieronymous707 (330)
Michael Pendragon (303)
George Dance (111)
generic @hotmail.com (81)
H H (38)

And that's the name of that tune.

:D
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 22:19:04 UTC
"Julius" is a much less obvious troll than "Peter J. Ross." The former admits to being a novice, and his "Biscuits" poem is a step up from the latter's usual claptrap.
What's funny is that Milo would beg such an obvious troll as Peter to join him in the Pig Pen.
Yes, it must be troubling to PJR that his sock is a better poet than he is.

:D
George Dance
obvious troll!
Peter J Ross
2015-03-20 22:00:27 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:34:16 -0700 (PDT),
Post by H H
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
I can't remember if he'd sent three or only two increasingly urgent
emails to "Julius" (besides desperately pinging him in public) before
"Julius" condescended to reply. If he accepted my challenge to post
the complete, unedited Dunce/Wyatt correspondence, it would clarify
the issue, but he's probably wise to decline.
... ἐκ γὰρ εὐτυχοῦς
ἥδιστον ἐχθρὸν ἄνδρα δυστυχοῦνθ᾽ ὁρᾶν.
— Euripides
George Dance
2015-03-20 22:09:26 UTC
I can't remember if he'd sent three or only two increasingly urgent
emails to "Julius" (besides desperately pinging him in public) before
"Julius" condescended to reply.
It's funny how Piggy is suddenly unable to check the email on an account he says he set up for trolling purposes, isn't it?
There's no issue to clarify. The generic troll <***@hotmail.com> made a claim -- that I was "anxious" to "publish" Piggy Ross on my blog -- that he so far hasn't backed up. Since he's had ample opportunity, it's safe to assume he was simply trolling (yet again) and inventing bogus facts (yet again).
Peter J Ross
2015-03-20 22:36:45 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:09:26 -0700 (PDT),
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
I can't remember if he'd sent three or only two increasingly urgent
emails to "Julius" (besides desperately pinging him in public)
before "Julius" condescended to reply.
It's funny how Piggy is suddenly unable to check the email on an
account he says he set up for trolling purposes, isn't it?
I closed the account when I no longer needed it. I probably still have
copies of the emails on a backup disc, so don't assume that you can
lie about their contents.
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
If he accepted my challenge to post the complete, unedited
Dunce/Wyatt correspondence, it would clarify the issue, but he's
probably wise to decline.
There's no issue to clarify.
We all know that you were desperate to publish "poetry" I'd written.
In other words, you were desperate to publish *me*.

The only doubt is about just how desperate you were to publish me:
very desperate, extremely desperate, or grovelling on the ground
begging and pleading.
You've never posted using that mailbox, generic troll.
Post by George Dance
made a claim -- that I was "anxious" to "publish" Piggy Ross on my
blog -- that he so far hasn't backed up.
The public facts speak for themselves, generic troll.
Post by George Dance
Since he's had ample opportunity, it's safe to assume he was simply
trolling (yet again) and inventing bogus facts (yet again).
Are you declaring VICTOLLY!!!!!!1!!!!111!!, generic troll?
— Euripides
Will Dockery
2015-03-20 23:05:05 UTC
We all know that you were desperate to publish "poetry" I'd written.
In other words, you were desperate to publish *me*.
No, it is obvious George wanted to publish the poetry of Julius Wyatt, which at the time had zero to do with you as far as any of us knew at the time.

Tricky move you made, writing better poetry as Julius Wyatt than the poetry you post under your own name... that fooled a lot (if not everyone) of people!

:D
George Dance
2015-03-20 23:25:30 UTC
We all know that you were desperate to publish "poetry" I'd written.
In other words, you were desperate to publish *me*.
No, it is obvious George wanted to publish the poetry of Julius Wyatt, which at the time had zero to do with you as far as any of us knew at the time.
A slight correction: I wanted to publish a number of poems, including one bylined "Julius Wyatt". I had no interest in any of the other poems he posted, nor did I want to publish one just for the sake of getting a "Julius Wyatt poem" on my blog, since I had (and still have) no idea who he is.
:D
Will Dockery
2015-03-21 00:25:48 UTC
Got it... I never looked, but I assume that a search for "Julius Wyatt" turns up nothing on Google?
George Dance
2015-03-21 02:36:59 UTC
I hadn't looked either; after the guy blew me off, I lost interest. I just looked now: "Julius Wyatt" turns up Facebook pages, that sort of thing. "Julius Wyatt poet" or "Julian Wyatt poems" turn up no Julius, just "Julian Wyatt" sites and even more inexact matches.
Will Dockery
2015-03-21 06:27:46 UTC
Yes, I don't see much there that could lead anywhere... one thing is for sure, it seems that using the Julius Wyatt moniker is giving PJR the inspiration he's lacked for years, if he ever even had it to begin with.
Peter J Ross
2015-03-21 17:16:51 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:36:59 -0700 (PDT),
Post by George Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by George Dance
A slight correction: I wanted to publish a number of poems,
including one bylined "Julius Wyatt". I had no interest in any of
the other poems he posted, nor did I want to publish one just for
the sake of getting a "Julius Wyatt poem" on my blog, since I had
(and still have) no idea who he is.
Got it... I never looked, but I assume that a search for "Julius
Wyatt" turns up nothing on Google?
I hadn't looked either; after the guy blew me off, I lost interest.
I just looked now: "Julius Wyatt" turns up Facebook pages, that sort
of thing. "Julius Wyatt poet" or "Julian Wyatt poems" turn up no
Julius, just "Julian Wyatt" sites and even more inexact matches.
Why do you stalk people who don't exist, Dunce?
— Euripides
Will Dockery
2015-03-21 18:21:47 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by George Dance
A slight correction: I wanted to publish a number of poems,
including one bylined "Julius Wyatt". I had no interest in any of
the other poems he posted, nor did I want to publish one just for
the sake of getting a "Julius Wyatt poem" on my blog, since I had
(and still have) no idea who he is.
Got it... I never looked, but I assume that a search for "Julius
Wyatt" turns up nothing on Google?
I hadn't looked either; after the guy blew me off, I lost interest.
I just looked now: "Julius Wyatt" turns up Facebook pages, that sort
of thing. "Julius Wyatt poet" or "Julian Wyatt poems" turn up no
Julius, just "Julian Wyatt" sites and even more inexact matches.
Why do you stalk people who don't exist
Why do you call looking up a poet on the internet "stalking", Peter?

:D
George Dance
Notice how he never answers your questions, Will. This time he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to squeal at you for asking them.
Peter J Ross
2015-03-21 18:59:01 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by George Dance
A slight correction: I wanted to publish a number of poems,
including one bylined "Julius Wyatt". I had no interest in any of
the other poems he posted, nor did I want to publish one just for
the sake of getting a "Julius Wyatt poem" on my blog, since I had
(and still have) no idea who he is.
Got it... I never looked, but I assume that a search for "Julius
Wyatt" turns up nothing on Google?
I hadn't looked either; after the guy blew me off, I lost interest.
I just looked now: "Julius Wyatt" turns up Facebook pages, that sort
of thing. "Julius Wyatt poet" or "Julian Wyatt poems" turn up no
Julius, just "Julian Wyatt" sites and even more inexact matches.
Why do you stalk people who don't exist
Why do you call looking up a poet on the internet "stalking", Peter?
:D
Notice how he never answers your questions, Will.
Learn what a killfile is, Dunce.

Also learn that kooks don't have a right to have their questions
answered.
Post by George Dance
This time he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to squeal at
you for asking them.
Congratulations to Cujo for being an object of Dunce's envious
obsession.
— Euripides
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-03-21 19:05:17 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by George Dance
This time he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to squeal at
you for asking them.
Congratulations to Cujo for being an object of Dunce's envious
obsession.
DING! Yet another lits! I hereby declare the lits non-defective.
"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.
George Dance
2015-03-20 23:23:05 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
I can't remember if he'd sent three or only two increasingly urgent
emails to "Julius" (besides desperately pinging him in public)
before "Julius" condescended to reply.
It's funny how Piggy is suddenly unable to check the email on an
account he says he set up for trolling purposes, isn't it?
I closed the account when I no longer needed it. I probably still have
copies of the emails on a backup disc
Then I'd advise you to go and look for them.

, so don't assume that you can
Post by Peter J Ross
lie about their contents.
Well, there's your opportunity. I've already made statements about what I said in those emails, and even a quote from one of Julius Wyatt's. Finding, and posting, them would both expose any actual lies or misstatements of mine (assuming there are any), and help establish that you were in fact Julius Wyatt. So what are you waiting for: start rooting around.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by George Dance
Post by Peter J Ross
If he accepted my challenge to post the complete, unedited
Dunce/Wyatt correspondence, it would clarify the issue, but he's
probably wise to decline.
There's no issue to clarify.
We all know that you were desperate to publish "poetry" I'd written.
I was "desperate" to publish a number of poems I liked, one of which you may have written. (Of course, the fact that Julius Wyatt posted it is not proof that he wrote it, but it certainly would make your story that you wrote it more likely to be true if you could establish that you posted it as Wyatt).
Post by Peter J Ross
In other words, you were desperate to publish *me*.
Once again, I don't judge authors, but poems. I might have relax that standard enough to put a mediocre poem by a famous name on my blog, but you certainly don't qualify.
Not at all. (I should point out that, had I published the Wyatt poem, that still wouldn't have been "publishing you", since your name wouldn't have appeared and no one (including me) would ever have known that you wrote it.)
Post by Peter J Ross
very desperate, extremely desperate, or grovelling on the ground
begging and pleading.
Not very. Two or three people turned me down, but in the end I had enough poetry for that issue of /April/
Post by George Dance
made a claim -- that I was "anxious" to "publish" Piggy Ross on my
blog -- that he so far hasn't backed up.
The public facts speak for themselves, generic troll.
Then why are you and the rest of what's left of your gang not letting them? All five of you have been in here attempting to misrepresent them, and even to invent quite a few bogus facts of their own.
Sheesh ... Make up your mind. Is The Generic Troll <***@hotmail.com> my "sockpuppoet" or not?
George Dance
2015-03-20 23:31:23 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
You're unusually sucky when you're trying to get something from somebody,
aren't you?
I'm always polite to people except when there's a reason not to be, assclown.

(One would think that my own sockpuppet would know that).
Will Dockery
2014-01-24 15:17:36 UTC
"George Dance" wrote in message news:7a67c5a2-f544-4d0b-b3fe-
RONDEAU I : "You've eaten all the biscuits..."
You've eaten all the biscuits! I come back,
tired after eight hours' earning biscuit-money,
dreaming of tastes of cocoa-nut or honey,
you've eaten all the biscuits!
Don't think this day-time feast of yours is funny.
In olden times they'd put you on the rack
for off'ring me no biscuits but a lack
thereof. See, blood, like melted cream, is runny,
and yours is red like jam.... Who wouldn't crack?
You've eaten all the biscuits!
Written by Julius W.
"If you don't eat your biscuits, you can't have any pudding. how can you.
Have any pudding if you don't eat your biscuits?"
g***@hotmail.com
2015-03-21 18:58:17 UTC
Why do you call looking up a poet on the
internet "stalking", little willie douchebag?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-03-21 19:06:56 UTC
Why do you call looking up a poet on the
internet "stalking", little willie douchebag?
It's consistent with not having a drink he's paid for in the last 10 years
constituting an ongoing record of sobriety.
"Absolutely "nothing" happens to me here." - Edmo just before whining
more spurious complaints to deaf ears.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Peter J Ross
2015-03-21 19:34:49 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:06:56 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
Why do you call looking up a poet on the
internet "stalking", little willie douchebag?
It's consistent with not having a drink he's paid for in the last 10 years
constituting an ongoing record of sobriety.
It's consistent with posting delusional dreck to Usenet 24/7
constituting being a TV star.
— Euripides
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-03-21 20:16:29 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
Why do you call looking up a poet on the
internet "stalking", little willie douchebag?
It's consistent with not having a drink he's paid for in the last 10
years constituting an ongoing record of sobriety.
It's consistent with posting delusional dreck to Usenet 24/7
constituting being a TV star.
It's consistent with encouraging votes for most popular music on a
meaningless internet site to make someone with three unpaid gigs a year
look wildly in demand.
"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
both ways.
Will Dockery
2015-03-21 19:55:33 UTC
Why do you call looking up a poet on the
internet "stalking"
Interesting, you never asked Peter J. Ross that question when he scolded you for stalking Michael Pendragon a few months ago... forgot all about that, didn't you?

:D

Here it is, from the archives:

http://alt.arts.poetry.comments.narkive.com/sqb5SOPp/summer-poetry-by-mmp

g***@hotmail.com 6 months ago
Post by Michael Pendragon
I've got friends & family in Italy.
That makes your unfamiliarity with elementary Italian even more amusing.

http://1199seiubenefits .org/contact-us/

I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using one of their computer terminals.

Peter J Ross 6 months ago
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:29:56 GMT,
Post by g***@hotmail.com
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using one of
their computer terminals.

I don't think this kind of post is acceptable.

Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
... τὸ διδάξασθαι δέ τοι
εἰδότι ῥᾴτερον· ἄγνωμον δὲ τὸ μὴ προμαθεῖν·
κουφότεραι γὰρ ἀπειράτων φρένες. (Pindar)

Michael Pendragon 6 months ago
Post by g***@hotmail.com
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using one of their computer terminals.
I don't think this kind of post is acceptable.
Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
Why, Piggy! You've got some scruples after all. Dare I even go so far as to say "ethics"?

But don't you think that usurping the identity of a former member (assuming there are, in fact, two little Piggy's) also crosses over the line?

It was also noted that you never managed to respond to any of these posts, Generic Troll... wonder how you managed to miss them?

:D
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-03-21 20:18:02 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
I've got friends & family in Italy.
That makes your unfamiliarity with elementary Italian even more amusing.
http://1199seiubenefits .org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using
one of their computer terminals.
Peter J Ross 6 months ago
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:29:56 GMT,
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using
one of their computer terminals.
I don't think this kind of post is acceptable.
Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
... τ᜞ ΎιΎάΟασΞαι Ύέ τοι
εጰΎότι ῥ៎τεροΜ· ጄγΜωΌοΜ Ύᜲ τ᜞ Όᜎ
προΌαΞεῖΜ· κουφότεραι γᜰρ ጀπειράτωΜ
φρέΜες. (Pindar)
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:29:56 GMT,
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using
one of their computer terminals. I don't think this kind of post is
acceptable. Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
Why, Piggy! You've got some scruples after all. Dare I even go so far as to say "ethics"?
But don't you think that usurping the identity of a former member
(assuming there are, in fact, two little Piggy's) also crosses over
the line?
It was also noted that you never managed to respond to any of these
posts, Generic Troll... wonder how you managed to miss them?
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature
perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.
Will Dockery
2015-03-21 20:32:47 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:29:56 GMT,
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using
one of their computer terminals. I don't think this kind of post is
acceptable. Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
Why, Piggy! You've got some scruples after all. Dare I even go so far
as to say "ethics"?
But don't you think that usurping the identity of a former member
(assuming there are, in fact, two little Piggy's) also crosses over
the line?
It was also noted that you never managed to respond to any of these
posts, Generic Troll... wonder how you managed to miss them?
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Exactly... and I doubt he'll "be able to see" this post either.

:D

Here's more...

http://comments.poetry.arts.alt.groups.com.ru/316055-Generic_Trolls_stalking_noted

Generic Troll's stalking noted

Subject Generic Troll's stalking noted
From Will Dockery
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:51:16 -0700 PDT
Newsgroups alt.arts.poetry.comments
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
http://1199seiubenefits.org/contact-us/
I wonder what happens when they disc over that the janitor is using one of
their computer terminals.
I don't think this kind of post is acceptable.
Please leave the real-life stalking to the kooks.
I think Generic Troll missed the memo, PJR.

Re-posted for him.
g***@hotmail.com
2015-03-21 19:02:27 UTC
Post by George Dance
he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to
squeal at you
What traumatic event caused your emotional
development to stall out so early.

You sound like a fourteen year old.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-03-21 19:07:53 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
Post by George Dance
he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to
squeal at you
What traumatic event caused your emotional
development to stall out so early.
You sound like a fourteen year old.
Why does Dunce think using gay lames on a lesbian will work?

Peter J Ross
2015-03-21 19:12:27 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:02:27 GMT,
Post by g***@hotmail.com
Post by George Dance
he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to
squeal at you
What traumatic event caused your emotional
development to stall out so early.
You sound like a fourteen year old.
Is it really necessary to insult fourteen-year-olds?

Or were you thinking of a fourteen-year-old chimp?
— Euripides
Will Dockery
2015-09-11 21:11:40 UTC
Post by George Dance
[...]
This was probably the first Julius Wyatt post, correct, George?

:D
George Dance
The first one that I remember reading. Later on, I discovered that he'd posted 2 sonnets to rec.arts.poems, before trying his hand at rondeaus. I may have read either or both of those, but they made no impression.
Will Dockery
2015-09-12 00:13:24 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by George Dance
[...]
Yeah, it was pretty funny the way a sockpuppet wrote better poetry than
Peter did ordinarily.

:D
Peter J Ross
2015-09-11 23:15:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:11:40 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

<drivelsnip>
Post by Will Dockery
This was probably the first Julius Wyatt post, correct, George?
It was the second. It was preceded by the following magnificently
risible "sonnet".

===[begin_quoted_text]================================================
SONNET I : "If you were in my head..."

If you were in my head, and looked out through
my eyes, a little short of sight but shrewd,
after initial focus problems, you'd
see in surprise nothing you thought you knew.
The rosebud isn't stroked by rosy dawn,
but strangled by a net of aphid spit;
the wise old owls don't hoot, "to-whoo, to-whit",
but hobble silent, wingless, hunter-thrawn.
Perhaps the truth is somewhere in between,
and through a pair of eyes some one might see
that nothing's stroked or strangled; but not we,
whose eyes see nothing that the other's seen.
One thing you'd see more perfect than you'd guess;
but that you'd see it makes me love you less.

Written by Julius W.
Posted to rec.arts.poems on Friday, 16th April 2010.
Hello! Be gentle, please, but be honest.
===[end_quoted_text]==================================================

Having spent ten or fifteen minutes writing that, I decided that it
wasn't quite moronic enough to troll Dunce, so I spent five or ten
minutes writing "RONDEAU I".

By that time, I was having so much fun perpetrating drivel that I
spent as much as a further hour or two, in total, writing three
further "sonnets", one further "rondeau" and an unutterably vile
"epigram".

In 2010, I trolled you and Dunce harder than I'd ever trolled anybody
before. In 2015, perhaps it's time for you to stop whining about the
hook you bit.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-09-11 23:42:42 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
They liked *that*? Figures.
"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is
how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.
Peter J Ross
2015-09-12 00:48:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
I don't know if they liked it. They'd have had to be able to read
in order to like (or dislike) it. But they certainly slurped it.

As recently as a few months ago Dunce was claiming that Julius Wyatt
couldn't possibly be my sock, because JW's "poems" were much better
than any I could possibly have written. And, as today's posts show,
they're still wriggling on the hook.

Trolling very stupid people is so easy that I'm surprised it isn't
done more often.