You've Eaten all the Biscuits / "Julius W"
2019-05-27 02:15:44 UTC
I have no reason to misrepresent you
Yet you do, time after time.

2019-05-27 02:19:12 UTC
Why are you such an obtuse
Don't blame your ignorant confusion on me.

2019-05-27 02:20:50 UTC
Bless your heart
I appreciate the kind words, Pastor Corey.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 02:27:15 UTC
So you're the victim of misrepresentation
No, I simply correct the misrepresentations and lies posted about me.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 03:18:56 UTC
I have no reason to misrepresent you
I don't know of a reason, yet you often have, over the year.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 03:25:47 UTC
It must be tiresome to be him
constantly defending himself from
misrepresentations, lies, smears and stalkers
No, it only takes a few minutes to set the record straight.
Michael Pendragon
No... it takes you at least 100 whines a night.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 07:12:38 UTC
No, it only takes a few minutes to set the record straight.
No... it takes you
<snip>

Good morning, Pendragon... back for more of your usual lying, gay laming and misogyny?

2019-05-27 08:41:26 UTC
I don't believe there is any difference in stealing a poem or a joke. Theft is theft
So, you agree that Michael Cook was a thief when he stole my "Karma Bombs" poem.
Thanks for clarifying that.
:)
That's the name of that tune...........
Zod
2019-06-01 03:15:15 UTC
Why are you such an obsessive, stalking troll, "Me"?
:)
Because it’s fun
Your admission of obsessively stalking and trolling is noted, "Me".
:)
Fuck off cunt.
Tsk tsk.....

Such language for an upstanding stalker troll such as you.....
Brainiac Five
2019-06-02 00:33:22 UTC
Of course he must understand it on some subconscious level. Nobody's that stupid, are they?
Another great example of your hypocritical bias Pastor Corey....

As Doc says you ALWAYS take the opposite side against him......
Brainiac Five
2019-06-11 05:58:52 UTC
No, I didn't bring up the "Karma Bombs" subject, but I will correct the lies and misrepresentations about the poem.
😉
And let that be the last word............
Michael Pendragon
2019-06-11 13:12:40 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
No, I didn't bring up the "Karma Bombs" subject, but I will continue to whine about it incessantly.
😉
And let that be the last word............
Consider it done!

Michael Pendragon
"His trash will be composted."
-- Stephen “Lady Pickles” Pickering
Will Dockery
2019-06-11 15:32:18 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
No, I didn't bring up the "Karma Bombs" subject, but I will correct the lies and misrepresentations about the poem.
And let that be the last word............
Consider it done!
Indeed.

😉
Michael Pendragon
2019-06-11 15:35:19 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
No, I didn't bring up the "Karma Bombs" subject, but I will continue to whine about it incessantly.
And let that be the last word............
Consider it done!
Indeed.
[Post-edited passage restored -- for posterity.]

Michael Pendragon
"A favorite movie.... I read it like a comic book....."
-- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Will Dockery
2019-06-11 15:44:52 UTC
[Post-edited passage restored -- for posterity.]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZypwhqZx4Cs/Q4i0fg10BQAJ
Post by Michael Pendragon
No, I didn't bring up the "Karma Bombs" subject, but I will correct the lies and misrepresentations about the poem.
HTH & HAND.

😉
Brainiac
2019-06-11 22:20:40 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 17 Jan 2014 06:06:39 -0500, Will
A shame you aren't as good a poet as you are troll, isn't it?
One of my favourite trolls was the one in which I induced your BFF
George Dunce to plead with me for the privilege of being allowed to
"publish" some deliberately bad verse that I'd posted under a
pseudonym.
Since neither PJ nor "Julius W" were posting to aapc at the time, regular readers will have no idea what he's talking about. So I think it would be entertaining to let them read what actually happened.
Here's my first post to RAP on the subject. (At the end, it explains what I was doing on RAP, which I'd left a year previously).
<quote>
RONDEAU I : "You've eaten all the biscuits..."
You've eaten all the biscuits! I come back,
tired after eight hours' earning biscuit-money,
dreaming of tastes of cocoa-nut or honey,
you've eaten all the biscuits!
Don't think this day-time feast of yours is funny.
In olden times they'd put you on the rack
for off'ring me no biscuits but a lack
thereof. See, blood, like melted cream, is runny,
and yours is red like jam.... Who wouldn't crack?
You've eaten all the biscuits!
Written by Julius W.
Posted to rec.arts.poems on Friday, 16th April 2010.
No biscuits or women were harmed in the writing of this poem!
Be gentle, please, but be honest.
Honestly, it's technically very well done. The rhymes are all
'natural' -- no inversions, or other strange speech patterns -- and a
couple of them are surprises: rack and runny, for example.
Content-wise, it's just light verse. But so what? It was
entertaining.
It even hit home. I got the idea 'biscuits' were cookies -- I've got
the idea they're called 'biscuits' in England -- and I've been eating
a lot of cookies since I gave up cigarettes 40 or so days ago. We'd be
completely out right now, if not for some helpful Girl Guides who came
to our door earlier in the week.
(BTW, I dnn't read RAP a lot these days. I saw the copy of your sonnet
that Will Dockery crossposted to AAPC, and came over to read more by
you.)
</q>
<quote>
On a second read, I don't like 'off'ring', and I don't think it reads
for leaving me not biscuits but a lack
</q>
<quote>
After multiple readings -- and, yes, your rondeau is worth multiple
readings -- i'd recommend a few other word changes. Rather than talk
about them, i thought i'd just show them to you by putting them all in
one edit;
Rondeau I: "You've eaten all the biscuits!"
You've eaten all the biscuits! I come back,
fatigued from eight hours' earning biscuit-money,
dreaming of tastes of coconut and honey,
you've eaten all the biscuits!
Don't think this daytime feast of yours is funny.
In olden days they'd put you on the rack
for leaving me not biscuits but a lack
thereof. See, blood, like melted cream, is runny,
and yours is red as jam.... Who wouldn't crack?
You've eaten all the biscuits!
---
Julius W.
As i've told you in emails you may not have seen, i'd like to hear
from you asap. if you see this post, please reply.
</q>
It needed work, but it's far better than anything that PJ posted under his own name in the past 7 years (except for "Hymn to the Virgin", of course).
We've heard a lot less about Dunce the "publisher" since I
inflicted that particular humiliation on him.
The Penny Blog is still going, and I'm still publishing poetry on it. You haven't heard about that? I must not be advertising it enough on aapc.
Eschewing false modesty, I think that the "Julius Wyatt" troll might
have been the second best AAPC troll of all time
Actually, that was not an "AAPC troll" at all; all of that happened on RAP. When "Julius" did later show up on aapc, what happened was that, like any new poster, he got flamed by PJ's toadies, ggamble and ggwyneth.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Btgqo4W5fl8%5B1-25-false%5D
A fascinating character this Julius W......................