( PING ) ( META ) ( OT ) ( ZOMG ) ( WTF ) Will Dockery officially declared "an enemy of the state" in AAPC
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-22 22:14:42 UTC
Dockery is to be ignored at all costs. Do not respond. Do not comment. Do not read. Killfile if possible.
ME
2020-05-23 02:56:25 UTC

Will Dockery
2020-05-23 03:47:51 UTC

I love the feel of George Sulzbach's tongue eagerly slurping my manhole as he searched for ass nuggets. He does it so well and always comes back for more.
Will Dockery
2020-05-23 03:55:03 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Dockery is to be ignored at all costs. Do not respond. Do not comment. Do not read. Killfile if possible.

I love the
<troll snip>

No wonder you hide your identity, impostor troll.

2020-05-23 22:56:11 UTC

Outdamnstanding
Brother Dave Dockery
2020-05-24 03:59:15 UTC

This disgusts me. Is that why you two spend so much time in the shed?
Conley Brothers
2020-05-24 15:49:01 UTC

As it should.
Zod
2020-05-24 16:47:00 UTC
An impostor troll pretends to be disgusted with something that he probably wrote himself.....
Zod
2020-05-23 23:21:00 UTC
Subject: Re: ( PING ) ( META ) ( OT ) ( ZOMG ) ( WTF ) Will Dockery officially declared "an enemy of the state" in AAPC
From: ***@gmail.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 22:56 UTC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forging fool.....
Michael Pendragon
2020-05-23 02:59:42 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Dockery is to be ignored at all costs. Do not respond. Do not comment. Do not read. Killfile if possible.
Will's been here for over 20 years, Dink. Everything that can be tried, has been tried.

If everyone ignores Will, he'll simply dig through the archives and thank Stink for each of his 27,956 slurps. One slurp at a time...

It's high time we all seriously considered the old adage: "If you can't beat him, accept him."
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-23 16:12:39 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Dockery is to be ignored at all costs. Do not respond. Do not comment. Do not read. Killfile if possible.
Will's been here for over 20 years, Dink. Everything that can be tried, has been tried.
Did you try, you know, not posting?
Post by Michael Pendragon
If everyone ignores Will, he'll simply dig through the archives and thank Stink for each of his 27,956 slurps. One slurp at a time...
That's because Dreckery has to feed his ego every two hours or else it starves.
I'd rather beat him. Got a golf club or tire iron?
ME
Dockerys seem to be partial to lead pipes.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:20:00 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
ME
2020-05-23 23:24:21 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
I’m not a troll.
But you are zod.
ME
2020-05-23 23:25:11 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
And I’ve never hit someone with a lead pipe.
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-24 01:54:59 UTC
You should try it! It's great!
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-24 01:54:37 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
You don't have to admit to being a troll, Zod. Everybody knows you are one. That, and Dockery's official buttocks polisher. Shame he makes you use only your lips, though.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:32:00 UTC
No troll admits it, you little troll...
Zod
2020-05-23 23:38:00 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
And I’ve never hit someone
You prefer guns we know,,,,,
Zod
2020-05-24 02:26:00 UTC
That's ME, once a troll, always a troll....
And I’ve never hit someone
You prefer guns we know....

Ha ha ha....