Sea Weed Fox -- Will Dockery poetry book
Add Reply
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-28 05:08:49 UTC
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/

Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
NancyGene
2019-11-28 15:08:24 UTC
Looks more like two porn actors.
Me
2019-11-28 17:18:36 UTC
Looks more like a printout of a high school term paper. But brillo head looks to be at least 24+ and sleazy dan looks about 37.
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 17:21:32 UTC
Post by Me
Post by NancyGene
Post by Zod The Mighty
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/
Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
Looks more like two porn actors.
Looks more like a printout of a high school term paper
No, it was one of those poetry books you kept asking about.

;)
Me
That looks like a cheap version of the term papers I did in high school in the late 1970’s.
NancyGene
2019-11-28 17:50:06 UTC
That looks like a gay bath house reunion.
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 17:57:49 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Zod The Mighty
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/
Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
That looks like a cheap version of the term papers I did in high school in the late 1970’s.
You wrote poetry in the 1970s?

Psst... Will... term papers are not poems.
General Zod
2019-11-28 18:42:36 UTC
I'm making fun of you in specific, my smarmy little toad....

Ha ha ha....
Me
2019-11-28 18:48:32 UTC
And why would you make such a nasty, crude and hateful comment about ME or or anyone else here.
General Zod
2019-11-29 05:44:27 UTC
Post by Me
Post by General Zod
I'm making fun of you in specific, my smarmy little toad....
Ha ha ha....
And why would you make such a
You and your trolls are making far worse attacks on me and my friends.....

But that's acceptable, correct..../
General Zod
2019-11-28 18:53:25 UTC
So, I find most of your actions here offensive as well, my smarmy little toad.....
Me
2019-11-28 19:01:03 UTC
So, I find most of your actions here offensive as well, my smarmy little toad.....
So you believe that it’s appropriate to cast such dispersions as mentally retarded at others who don’t condone your behavior?
General Zod
2019-11-28 18:56:41 UTC
Offence...?

Are you British or just pretending to be, my smarmy little toad...?
General Zod
2019-11-28 19:03:17 UTC
I was making fun of your pretentious statement, get over it and try not to act so butthurt, ME....!!

You whine so much you look like Corey Junior....

Ha ha ha....
Me
2019-11-28 19:15:17 UTC
I was making fun of your pretentious statement, get over it and try not to act so butthurt, ME....!!
You whine so much you look like Corey Junior....
Ha ha ha....
No, no, no george sulzbach. You will not sidestep this one.
Either man up or apologize. And I mean now.
Me
2019-11-28 19:36:58 UTC
Post by Me
Post by General Zod
I was making fun of your pretentious statement, get over it and try not to act so butthurt, ME....!!
You whine so much you look like Corey Junior....
Ha ha ha....
No, no, no george sulzbach. You will not sidestep this one.
Either man up or apologize. And I mean now.
This is not up for debate zid.
You will acknowledge your incomprehensible and hateful behavior.
And if don’t believe ME, you might check with Michael and others about where I stand on this.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 19:44:17 UTC
Me wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 19:36
Post by Me
incomprehensible and hateful behavior
Funny how you never seem to care when one of your fellow trolls attacks me, or my friends.....

You wouldn't be a hypocrite, would you, ME....?
ME
2019-11-28 19:57:20 UTC
Post by Me
incomprehensible and hateful behavior
Funny how you never seem to care when one of your fellow trolls attacks me, or my friends.....
You wouldn't be a hypocrite, would you, ME....?
Have I ever referred to any of you as retarded?
You might was to take a big step back from this.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 20:14:14 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 19:57]
Have I ever referred to any of you as retarded?
I have seen your friends Pastor Corey and Pendagon use the word.....

And have not seen you seem to mind that usage.....
ME
2019-11-28 20:17:58 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 19:57]
Have I ever referred to any of you as retarded?
I have seen your friends Pastor Corey and Pendagon use the word.....
And have not seen you seem to mind that usage.....
I beg your pardon. When does Michael use that term?
And you might want to check the archives.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 20:25:18 UTC
ME wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 20:17
Post by ME
I beg your pardon. When does Michael use that term?
Here s one, from the archives......

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/qloWc5KPp1c/SS9h94I-CgAJ

**********his mentally retarded brother's disability check*************

There are more.....

Results for "pendragon" + "retarded" in alt.arts.poetry.comments

Results: about 83 for "pendragon" + "retarded"
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 20:55:19 UTC
Post by ME
I beg your pardon. When does Michael use that term?
Here's one, from the archives......
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/qloWc5KPp1c/SS9h94I-CgAJ
**********his mentally retarded brother's disability check*************
There are more.....
Results for "pendragon" + "retarded" in alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results: about 83 for "pendragon" + "retarded"
Yes, that's it, Zod.

2019-11-28 21:03:59 UTC
Post by ME
I beg your pardon. When does Michael use that term?
Here's one, from the archives......
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/qloWc5KPp1c/SS9h94I-CgAJ
**********his mentally retarded brother's disability check*************
There are more.....
Results for "pendragon" + "retarded" in alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results: about 83 for "pendragon" + "retarded"
Yes, that's it, Zod.
;)
I doubt Micheal has used that hateful, nasty slur very often recently. After I emailed him about that term he has, as promised, he’s refrained from using it.
I’m asking for an apology from zid for his hateful words.
If he can’t man up and apologize, then maybe he can drink it off or sleep it off. With his mobile gizmo turned off.
IOW, take a big fucking step back.
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-29 03:20:52 UTC
Post by ME
I beg your pardon. When does Michael use that term?
Here s one, from the archives......
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/qloWc5KPp1c/SS9h94I-CgAJ
**********his mentally retarded brother's disability check*************
There are more.....
Results for "pendragon" + "retarded" in alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results: about 83 for "pendragon" + "retarded"
I coined the word "dockery" after ME took me to task for having used the "r" word.

I have not used it since.
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 20:34:20 UTC
When does Michael use that term
He's used the insult against my brother several times.
ME
2019-11-28 20:38:31 UTC
How recently?
ME
2019-11-28 20:39:51 UTC
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 20:54:18 UTC
ME[8
Exactly.....!!
ME
2019-11-28 20:40:52 UTC
How recently pissbum?
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 20:51:27 UTC
How recently
<snip>

Not today, of course.

2019-11-29 03:19:13 UTC
I was making fun of your pretentious statement, get over it and try not to act so butthurt, ME....!!
The proper word is "dockery," Stink.

"Sulzbach" and "pickering" can be substituted when appropriate.

Please use one of the above-specified terms when attacking others in the future.
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 11:06:39 UTC
The proper word is "dockery,"
Obsess much, Pendragon?

2019-11-28 22:57:23 UTC
"Never say never again." -Sean Connery

2019-11-29 03:51:10 UTC
Likewise, a poetry chapbook isn't a term paper.

2019-11-29 04:19:31 UTC
Likewise, a poetry chapbook isn't a term paper.
ME never said any such thing. She said that your chapbook looked like one of her high school term papers.

Learn to read.

***
On a similar note:

I took over my college's "Art & Literary Magazine" at the end of my first semester. The magazine had been founded earlier that semester, and had accepted my poem for publication. However, with only two weeks of classes left, and no sign of the magazine, I asked a friend about it and was told that the founder (and editor) was too busy with his finals to bother with it. I suggested to my friend that she take over (she was on the magazine's staff), but she had just been elected editor of the school newspaper, and would not have time for both projects. She then suggested that I take it over. So I did.

In order to take it over, I had to schedule, organize and win an election -- while typing up all the submitted manuscripts in a similar size and font. After winning the election, I had one week left to select which poems went in, do a layout, secure our budget and get the magazine printed (photocopied) and distributed. I also hadn't the faintest idea about how to publish a magazine. When I proudly handed one of the completed issues to my girlfriend, she told me that it looked like a term paper.

For the following issues, I significantly increased our budget, and the magazine became a slick, professionally printed glossy with a full color centerfold featuring student artwork.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 10:20:26 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 03:51
Not even similar.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 04:45:31 UTC
I know, and I asked was the term paper a poetry chapbook.

2019-11-29 08:23:55 UTC
I know, and I asked was the term paper a poetry chapbook.
Obviously not.

The point is that your chapbook looks like a homemade photocopy job... which, of course, it is.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 08:32:50 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 08:23
I know, and I asked was the term paper a poetry chapbook.
Obviously not
Why obviously....?

Because the smarmy little toad ddn't even know what poetry was until it came to this poetry newsgroup.....?

We know that's right....!!
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 08:45:56 UTC
The point is that your chapbook looks like a homemade photocopy job... which, of course, it is.
So what?

That's the way we made zines, mini-comix and chapbooks back in the Small Press days... and "Me" was obviously not there.

2019-11-29 08:34:26 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 04:45
Those like the smarmy little troll and Pendragon who do not understand what a small press chapbook is of course....!!
ME
2019-11-29 08:54:11 UTC
I know, and I asked was the term paper a poetry chapbook.
;)
No pissbum. It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book.
You’ve no sense of shame do you? You constantly try to ‘show off’ by reliving your so-called glory days that were nothing more than what most of us accomplished in high school.
Then we grew up and had lives.
Your gloating over a crudely made poetry book from 30 years ago shows how immature and socially stunted you are.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 09:16:50 UTC
ME wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 08:54
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....

You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?

Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
ME
2019-11-29 09:46:45 UTC
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....
You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?
Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
Who keeps a term paper from high school?
Y’all are really pathetic.
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 09:57:29 UTC
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....
You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?
Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
Who keeps a term paper from high school?
So you're just talking out your ass, as always.

Got it.

2019-11-29 10:27:04 UTC
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....
You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?
Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
Who keeps a term paper from high school?
So you're just talking out your ass, as always.
Pisssbum, that’s all you do.
Trying to relive imaginary glory days.
Maybe if you didn’t post your pathetic stupidity here 24/7, others wouldn’t make fun of you all the time.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 10:36:50 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 10:27]
imaginary
Your term paper...?

We know....
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 10:40:25 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....
You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?
Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
Who keeps a term paper from high school?
So you're just talking out your ass, as always.
imaginary glory days
Exactly, such as this imaginary term paper of yours.

Ha ha ha....
ME
2019-11-29 10:47:47 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Post by ME
It was a high school term paper. But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Hello, my smarmy little toad.....
You make that claim but of course you'll never prove it, or will you....?
Will you post a scan of this so called term paper.....?
Who keeps a term paper from high school?
So you're just talking out your ass, as always.
imaginary glory days
Exactly, such as this imaginary term paper of yours.
;)
You are so pathetic pissbum. You want to dwell on my term paper that I did 40 years ago that was more professional looking that a supposed book of poetry you’re still bragging about now.
Get over your sad, pathetic self.
You won’t win this one either.
We here know everything about you because you’ve shared everything about your trivial little life here.
And now, this is the only ‘life’ you have. You’re not welcomed anywhere in Columbus. So aapc is your life now.
That must suck, pissbum.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 10:53:14 UTC
ME wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 10:47
You were the ignorant troll who brought it up after all.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 10:59:42 UTC
You’re not welcomed anywhere in Columbus
That's a lie, "Me".

But lying is your only known talent, after all

2019-11-29 11:04:48 UTC
You're responding to your own post-edit, and not to another poster.
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 11:07:43 UTC
You're responding to your own post-edit, and not to another poster.
Who is doing that?

Not me.

)
ME
I think they call that ‘the guilty dog barking’.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-29 11:14:45 UTC
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
ME
2019-11-29 11:25:49 UTC
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
To whom are you responding to Corey?
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 11:16:56 UTC
I think they call that
<snip>

While your type is called the ignorant troll spewing.

2019-11-29 11:19:10 UTC
Again, you're responding to your own post-edit,
and not another poster. Try to think of the person
you're responding to rather than words on a screen.

Even when the poster doesn't use their real name,
and the words appear argumentative and trollish,
your replies will be better received and understood.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 11:26:38 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Fri, 29 November 2019 11:19
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Again, you're responding to your own post-edit,
and not another poster. Try to think of the person
you're responding to rather than words on a screen.
Even when the poster doesn't use their real name,
and the words appear argumentative and trollish,
your replies will be better received and understood.
Thanks for the posting tips, Pastor Corey....!!

Z***@none.i2p
It isn't even very good at lying, actually.....!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-29 11:18:53 UTC
ME[8
That's bullshit, but even so if it were not a lie it would make you a stalker type....
Z***@none.i2p
f you want to make great claims about it, you need to have a copy to prove your claim with......
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 09:18:31 UTC
But mine looked more professional than your poetry book
Well, show, don't tell... let's see this term paper of yours that is supposedly "better" than my poetry chapbook.

2019-11-29 09:28:06 UTC
Post by ME
Your gloating over a crudely made poetry book from 30 years ago shows how
Shows his growth and development as a poet, while you show you are nothing but an ignorant, yammering fool, ME....

Ha ha ha.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 09:22:00 UTC
Post by Zod The Mighty
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/
Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
Looks more like two porn actors.
Watched a lot of porno in your life, have you, N.G.?

2019-11-29 10:56:27 UTC
NancyGene wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 15:08
Post by NancyGene
Post by Zod The Mighty
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/
Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
Looks more like two porn actors.
You've probably zoomed a crop of their crotches, like you did me, right....?

Ha ha ha.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-28 15:42:05 UTC
Post by Zod The Mighty
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395379892644/
Cover photo of Doc and M.D. Barfield in the old pirate days....
Good find, General Zod.

Not a problem, Doc.....
General Zod
2019-11-28 18:14:56 UTC
ME wrote poetry in High School...?

I didn't know that they taught poetry in Special Education classes....!

Ha ha ha....
Me
2019-11-28 18:31:27 UTC
Are you making fun of people with mental disabilities zid? Your snarky reference to Special Education classes certainly seems like you are.
Me
2019-11-28 18:50:08 UTC
I really take offence to your comment zid.
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 09:37:57 UTC
Post by Me
Post by General Zod
ME wrote poetry in High School...?
I didn't know that they taught poetry in Special Education classes....!
Ha ha ha....
I really take offence to your comment zid
So, why do you simply ignore what Pastor Corey wrote you on the same topic?

https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=403310&start=40&

Hieronymous Corey
Messages: 2572
Registered: August 2019
Senior Member

What are we talking about here, retards or being retarded?
I work with retards a lot. We get along well because they
are so stupid they don't even know what the word retard
means. They don't care who calls them retarded just so
long as you don't call them late for supper. Retards eat.

2019-11-29 09:59:25 UTC
Post by Me
I really take offence to your comment zid
So, why do you simply ignore what Pastor Corey wrote you on the same topic?
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=403310&start=40&
Hieronymous Corey
Messages: 2572
Registered: August 2019
Senior Member
What are we talking about here, retards or being retarded?
I work with retards a lot. We get along well because they
are so stupid they don't even know what the word retard
means. They don't care who calls them retarded just so
long as you don't call them late for supper. Retards eat.
Because Corey’s wasn’t using it to disparage ME.
A the mother of an Autistic child I find that word very offensive.
So, it is okay to use the word to attack others with, as long as it isn't used on you?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-29 10:06:37 UTC
It's okay to use words. Words aren't weapons.
It's not okay to baseball bats to educate retards.
If it was, you would be one well educated retard.
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 10:12:07 UTC
It's okay to use words. Words aren't weapons
That's debatable.

2019-11-29 10:15:40 UTC
Okay, debate it. Hit me with your best shot.
Z***@none.i2p
Typical troll hypocrisy.....
ME
2019-11-29 10:07:40 UTC
Post by Me
I really take offence to your comment zid
So, why do you simply ignore what Pastor Corey wrote you on the same topic?
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=403310&start=40&
Hieronymous Corey
Messages: 2572
Registered: August 2019
Senior Member
What are we talking about here, retards or being retarded?
I work with retards a lot. We get along well because they
are so stupid they don't even know what the word retard
means. They don't care who calls them retarded just so
long as you don't call them late for supper. Retards eat.
Because Corey’s wasn’t using it to disparage ME.
A the mother of an Autistic child I find that word very offensive.
So, it is okay to use the word to attack others with, as long as it isn't used on you?
Do you ever read others posts stupid? Others here have already told you that they don’t use that word anymore because I’d ask them not to.
You, zid and dunce try to keep some sort of animosity going at all times.
You don’t ever win with ME and that really pisses you off.
So you can drop this one.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 19:35:50 UTC
You didn't answer my question yet, you smarmy little toad....

Did you write poetry in high school....?
ME
2019-11-28 19:40:21 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
You didn't answer my question yet, you smarmy little toad....
Did you write poetry in high school....?
You fucking little troll.
The next post you make had best be an apology.
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 21:12:09 UTC
So you admit that Pendragon and Pastor Corey use the word in their attack posts?
ME
2019-11-28 21:15:12 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
So you admit that Pendragon and Pastor Corey use the word in their attack posts?
You dumb fuck. You had better take two big god damn steps back.
You don’t want to go there with Me pissbum.
Drop it now.
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 21:17:21 UTC
I don't want to go anywhere with you, "Me".

You asked a question and I answered it.

2019-11-28 21:25:52 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
I don't want to go anywhere with you, "Me".
You asked a question and I answered it.
;)
You really need to shut the fuck on this will.
I didn’t ask you a god damn thing.
My posts were to zid.
But he is evidently smarter than and has shut up.
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 21:45:06 UTC
Just reminding you that both Pendragon and Corey have often used that insult in their attacks.

2019-11-28 21:51:48 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Just reminding you that both Pendragon and Corey have often used that insult in their attacks.
:)
That’s a fucking lie pissbum.
And Michael even explained on a couple of occasions why he wasn’t using that ‘term’ anymore.
I’ve even defended your brother on several occasions. But I’m sure no one degrades or uses your brother more than you pissbum.
Hieronymous Corey
Robert Burrows
2019-11-28 22:14:26 UTC
I think that Michael Scott said it best:

"You don't, you don't call retarded people retards... it's bad taste.

You call your friends retards when they're
acting retarded."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-28 22:17:35 UTC
Don't use the word retarded around people
it bothers unless you want to bother people.
Z***@none.i2p
That's between you and ME...... I have no interest in the silly games....!!
Z***@none.i2p
Funny, ME seems to have missed this post, where Pastor Corey uses the word ME claims to find so offensive.... except when one of ot's friends like P.C. use it.....!!
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 22:13:32 UTC
Maybe you need to write another poem, "Me"... you appear to be turning into a troll again.

2019-11-29 09:41:35 UTC
Will-Dockery wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 22:13
All this blabbering about a "term paper? it is doing... too funny.....
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 22:19:06 UTC
I never use the word, so this isn't my problem.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-28 22:24:00 UTC
I never use the word never unless it's absolutely necessary, which it almost never is.
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-28 22:35:30 UTC
If there is a need to use that word I can easily come up with a substitute word for it.

2019-11-28 22:50:06 UTC
Never? Never!
Will Dockery
2019-11-29 03:50:02 UTC
Or, of course "Pendragon", since you're the brainwashed Trump supporter.