Into the Pew
2019-10-12 10:52:16 UTC
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.

So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 11:07:08 UTC
Romper, stomper, bomper, boo,
Tell me, tell me, tell me, do
you think this stinks like poo poo?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 05:42:08 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 11:07
Damn Pastor Corey......... you even troll your own threads....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 08:43:15 UTC
"Damn Pastor Corey"?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:02:34 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 08:43
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"Damn Pastor Corey"?
Sorry, P.C.

That should be "Damn, Pastor Corey......."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:09:38 UTC
"Damn, Pastor Corey......."?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:13:13 UTC
Yes.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:14:33 UTC
"Yes....."?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:17:38 UTC
What I wrote.........

General-Zod wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 05:42
Okay, so will you stop trolling e now.....?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:26:37 UTC
"Okay"?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:36:15 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 09:26
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"Okay"?
Damn, Pastor Corey......... you even troll your own threads... ... .
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 13:21:26 UTC
"Damn, Pastor Corey"?
Bodeen
2019-10-20 22:42:22 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
Absurd.... a comment is a comment.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:22:20 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Romper, stomper, bomper, boo,
Tell me, tell me, tell me, do
you think this stinks like poo poo?
Matter of fact, this poem is eve more lowbrow than the one before it..........

Just saying.......................
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 13:41:39 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 10:52
Outstanding poem, no doubt one of your best, Pastor C.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 13:45:49 UTC
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 21:12:59 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 13:45
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Meanwhile, you try to troll the shit out of me on my threads.......

What gives, Pastor Corey.....?
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:38:17 UTC
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Why you rolling me back...…..?
Bodeen
2019-10-21 17:46:14 UTC
I read the title of this thread and thought it was about anal sex, specifically me fucking Dockery in the ass for my wine money.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 18:23:59 UTC
fake zodwetrust wrote on Mon, 21 October 2019 17:46
You being an obsessed and apparently homophobic forger, no wonder that you thought that, fake one....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 13:52:04 UTC
You posted a poem and I simply commented on the poem........

Tat is what is done here, as you must know........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:00:05 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
It doesn't reference the poem, and says nothing about the poem.
In fact, it demonstrates your complete ignorance of the poem. If you
are happy displaying your ignorance, fine. I certainly can't stop you.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 14:02:20 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 14:00
Post by Hieronymous Corey
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
It doesn't reference the poem, and says nothing about the poem.
In fact, it demonstrates your complete ignorance of the poem. If you
are happy displaying your ignorance, fine. I certainly can't stop you.
You post poetry and then whine when you get comments............

No offense but you are a rather silly little man.......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:13:25 UTC
I'm a little Teapot,
short and stout.
I've got love handles,
so I work out.

When I get all steamed up
there's no doubt
I'll sweat a lot
along my route.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 14:17:08 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem
Better that you usually manage, Pastor Corey.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:19:34 UTC
Okay. If you say so.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 22:18:51 UTC
So I'm just sitting there minding my own business
when the guy in the next stall starts telling me his
life story like he's in the confessional, and I'm his
parish priest, so I said excuse me, I think you have
me confused with somebody else, and he says no,
he just needed to talk to somebody but didn't have
anyone who'd listen or take him more seriously than
a good healthy shit. So there we were, just sitting
and talking, and I wish I could tell you what we said,
but of course that shit is just between me and him.
G***@none.i2p
You are Pastor Corey.... this man knew that ny instinct I do suppose.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 22:20:50 UTC
Okay. If you say so.
Poetry commentary doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 22:27:57 UTC
Okay. If you say so, I have no argument.
Not that you never have valuable comments, they are just rare.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 22:29:01 UTC
LOL. Whatever, dude.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-13 10:47:28 UTC
Okay, so keeping in mind what you appear to consider "valuable comments"
relative to the comments I usually make about grammar, syntax and sentence
structure, I take that to mean you think I don't compliment you, or your poems
enough, or as often as you think I should. I'm sorry. I think it is good that you
write, because I think the writing process is good for you generally, personally,
whether or not I or anyone else, thinks you write well. Keep reading and writing.
Bodeen
2019-10-16 00:32:26 UTC
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:35:16 UTC
***********Some of the first artists to create what came to be known as lowbrow art were underground cartoonists like Robert Williams and Gary Panter**************

OOooooops sorry Pastor Corey, I know hw much you hate comix................
G***@none.i2p
Is that a Paul Simon reference at the end....?
G***@none.i2p
Why not?
Hieronymous Corey
"Why not?"?
Z***@none.i2p
this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 14:49:44 UTC
"this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey....."?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:00:18 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 14:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey....."?
This one............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cNng4ihLM

A Simple Desultory Philippic
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:21:25 UTC
"A Simple Desultory Philippic"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:29:33 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:21
You never heard that song...?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:32:30 UTC
"song...?"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:37:54 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:32
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"song...?"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cNng4ihLM

A Simple Desultory Philippic by Paul Simon
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:40:04 UTC
"Paul Simon"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:44:06 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 10:52
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
Dylan Thomased.
..?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:49:26 UTC
Question?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:52:53 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Question?
A few......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 18:42:28 UTC
"A few...... "?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-15 03:28:07 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 18:42
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"A few...... "?
Several....
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 22:59:54 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Question?
I don't have any.

2019-10-15 07:37:46 UTC
Simon and Garfunkel
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I Was Robert McNamara'd Into Submission)

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/7379/
W***@none.i2p
One of your poems that just never gets rolling, Corey.
General Zod
Not bad for a minor poem............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:37:15 UTC
No, it never gets rolling. It just sits there.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:38:06 UTC
No, it never gets rolling. It just sits there.
It isn't very strong as poetry or writing of any kind..............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:43:15 UTC
It sure was fun to do though. I really enjoyed making it.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:44:36 UTC
It sure was fun to do though. I really enjoyed making it.
As a minor joke it sufficed............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:47:48 UTC
Okay. If that's all you take away, that's great.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:49:07 UTC
Okay. If that's all you take away, that's great.
Don't blame the reader for your lack of communication skills......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:52:07 UTC
Blame? LOL. I'm congratulating you for getting something out of it.
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 22:55:38 UTC
Blame? LOL. I'm congratulating you for getting something out of it.
It was a close cal, with the lack of content in the poem.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 23:00:46 UTC
Like I said, it was fun to do. I enjoyed making it.
So if all you take away is a bit of the fun and joy
I put into making it it, then great. If not, oh well.
If you think it's just a 'minor joke', then at least
you had a little fun with it on some level. I'm glad.
Will Dockery
2019-10-21 23:03:56 UTC
On that level the poem works, then.

2019-10-21 23:11:34 UTC
Have you ever had to help an old person get up off the toilet?
It is not easy in the best of circumstances. Have you ever had
to help a disabled fat old person of the opposite sex get up off
the toilet in the handicap stall of a busy public restroom? That
is the experience that inspired this little poem. That's the joke.
Bodeen
2019-10-21 23:27:40 UTC
Have you ever had to help an old person get up off the toilet?
It is not easy in the best of circumstances. Have you ever had
to help a disabled fat old person of the opposite sex get up off
the toilet in the handicap stall of a busy public restroom? That
is the experience that inspired this little poem. That's the joke.
Yes I have had that experience.....

I cleaned bedpans at an old folks home job I had many years ago....

I had to jump the fence to escap all that crap...…….
Bodeen
What's a toilet? I have to wipe Doc's as after takes a shit in back of his shed since he is too fat to reach. That's enough for me.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 23:33:29 UTC
Into the Pew is obviously a play on words.
Some are called to the pulpit. Some are
called when it's time to wipe and flush.
We all answer the call in our own way.
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-21 23:41:20 UTC
Into the Pew is obviously a play on words.
Of course it is....

We knew that....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 00:29:43 UTC
Don't forget to wash your hands.
Will Dockery
2019-10-21 23:16:20 UTC
Yes, we all got your joke.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 23:20:00 UTC
Yes, I'm sure you got the joke. I just don't
get the sense that you get the humor in it.
Will Dockery
2019-10-21 23:23:52 UTC
True, I don't go in for your lowbrow humor that much.

2019-10-21 23:26:55 UTC
I must understand the term 'lowbrow' differently than you do.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 07:13:06 UTC
I must understand the term 'lowbrow' differently than you do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_culture

"Lowbrow culture can be formulaic, employing trope conventions, stock characters and character archetypes in a manner that can be perceived as more simplistic, crude, emotive, unbalanced, or blunt..."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 08:50:10 UTC
LOL. Why misquote Wikipedia?
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 08:58:34 UTC
LOL. Why misquote Wikipedia?
Try this, then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow

Lowbrow may refer to:

Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest.

Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:01:40 UTC
I get that you were trying to be derogatory, but why
intentionally misquote an article to make your point?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:18:23 UTC
You are certainly entitled to your own opinion of me and my
writing, but falsifying quoted material doesn't make your point.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:28:56 UTC
I combined the two terms, which mean the same thing.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:34:11 UTC
You combined two terms that mean the same thing to you,
and inserted them into a quotation from a published article,
changing the quote from what it actually says into what you
want it to say. If that's not misquoting, I don't know what is.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:38:33 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 09:34
That seems correct..................
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:40:24 UTC
changing the quote
into what you
want it to say
No, lowbrow is low culture, nothing needs to be changed.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:41:46 UTC
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest too.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:47:07 UTC
No, it seems to be Doc's honest opinion that your poetry is of a lowbrow quality.............
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:49:05 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
No, it seems to be Doc's honest opinion that your poetry is of a lowbrow quality.............
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2019-10-22 00:44:46 UTC
Troll much, Corey?

;)
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 01:19:14 UTC
After washing the bedpans of course....
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:18:12 UTC
I didn't misquote it because the two terms mean the same thing.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:26:16 UTC
You intentionally misquoted the article, plain and simple.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:34:18 UTC
No, I fine tuned the quote to make my point.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:37:19 UTC
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 09:45:31 UTC
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest.
Not in the slightest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow

Lowbrow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 09:58:34 UTC
The sentiment is genuine. I totally get what you mean to say.
That's the important thing. To change a word in the quotation
is to misquote. Misquoting the article in order to say that you
think my humor is lowbrow was dishonest, and unnecessary.
Your opinion isn't supported by misquoting a Wikipedia article.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:07:21 UTC
The sentiment is genuine. I totally get what you mean to say.
That's the important thing.
That's good right there, Corey... there's no reason to carry on about it, I just see quite a bit of your poetry to be of a lowbrow humor that doesn't appeal to me.

That's all... we can let this rest now.

2019-10-22 10:08:35 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 09:58
Post by Hieronymous Corey
The sentiment is genuine
It nailed it, as some might say.
ME
2019-10-22 10:09:50 UTC
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest.
Not in the slightest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow
Lowbrow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest
Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture
Lowbrow

noun
a person who is uninterested, uninvolved, or uneducated in intellectual activities or pursuits.

You fit the bill for lowbrow, pissbum.
The word seems to have been made just for you.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:12:14 UTC
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you having
a low opinion of me, or anything I say and do. I am
confined to my own experience. I have to live it, and
you're allowed to despise everything it represents.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:22:39 UTC
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you having
a low opinion of me, or anything I say and do. I am
confined to my own experience. I have to live it, and
you're allowed to despise everything it represents.
Not all that, I just gave my opinion that your potry and humor is too lowbrow for my taste.

That's all.
Z***@none.i2p
I think you're a wonderful person and splendid preacher, Pastor Corey............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:41:17 UTC
The funny thing is, you don't really know me as a person, preacher
or Pastor. You only know me through this medium, by my writing.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:48:38 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:41
I have watched some of your videos as well................
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:49:54 UTC
The funny thing is, you don't really know me as a person
I think I now you very well, Corey.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:53:10 UTC
I think you are mistaken, not to mention too sensitive to critique..........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:58:05 UTC
I'm neither mistaken nor sensitive to critique. Go fuck yourself.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:17:06 UTC
ME[8
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest.
Not in the slightest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow
Lowbrow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now read the poem, you ignorant troll, and you'll have lowbrow.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:28:50 UTC
The poem is expressive of my experience and pursuits.
When I say "I'd love to lift you up", I mean to lift your spirit
by relating a funny story from my experience as cleverly as
I can. I'm not always successful on the first try. Sometimes it
took two or three tugs to get a big old butt off the commode.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:32:58 UTC
The poem is expressive of my experience and pursuits
You definitely get points for honesty.

2019-10-22 10:18:22 UTC
You fit the bill for lowbrow
You're so low you don't even have a brow.

2019-10-22 10:20:06 UTC
This was good.........

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2008/12/lowbrow-poetry-bashing/
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:37:48 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:09][/color]
piss
You must smell your upper lip again.....??

Ha ha ha.........
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 18:41:15 UTC
FYI & FWIW, that's dishonest.
Not in the slightest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow
Lowbrow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest
Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture
Lowbrow
noun
a person who is uninterested, uninvolved, or uneducated in intellectual activities or pursuits.
That's what I get from Corey's poetry and humor in this one.

You don't agree?

You don't have to agree.

2019-10-22 12:05:45 UTC
You intentionally misquoted the article, plain and simple.
He lies about everything. That’s what pissbum does.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 18:12:08 UTC
He lies about
Bullshit, this was my honest opinion of the poem.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 18:16:51 UTC
You intentionally misquoted the article. That's not honest.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 18:23:27 UTC
No, I rewrote the quote slightly.

It had the same meaning.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-22 18:32:08 UTC
If it had the same meaning, why would you bother to change it?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 18:40:36 UTC
A quote is a quote is a quote. When you rewrite a quote, even slightly, it becomes a misquote.
You intentionally misquoted the article, which is making a false statement, which is dishonest.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 18:44:00 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow
Lowbrow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest
Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture
I simply put them together into one phrase.

ME
2019-10-22 18:35:54 UTC
Bullshit
Will, that’s just your upper lip you’re smelling.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:32:30 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 09:18
Post by Will Dockery
I didn't misquote it because the two terms mean the same thing.
And it is nothing for Pastor Corey to be ashamed of......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow_(art_movement)

************Lowbrow art often has a sense of humor sometimes the humor is gleeful, sometimes impish, and sometimes it is a sarcastic comment***********
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:28:59 UTC
Yes, lowbrow and low culture are the same.......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:37:38 UTC
'Lowbrow' and 'low culture' are both derogatory terms, so
if your intention was to express a derogatory opinion, you
have succeeded. Much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:40:21 UTC
'Lowbrow' and 'low culture' are both derogatory terms
It just best describes your poem and usual humor, Corey.

No offense is intended.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 10:49:32 UTC
Derogatory means disparaging, detracting from something.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:51:02 UTC
Derogatory means disparaging, detracting from something
Well that wasn't what I did, then.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 11:02:20 UTC
That's EXACTLY what you did, then.
You used a derogatory term to make
a derogatory reference. That may not
have been what you meant to do, but
that is precisely what you did. LOL.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:27:23 UTC
You used a derogatory term
The term lowbrow simply fits your poetry and humor, that's not my fault.

2019-10-22 10:55:09 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:49
Lowbrow poetry is more a genre than a judgement........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:45:52 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:37
Post by Hieronymous Corey
'Lowbrow' and 'low culture' are both derogatory terms
Not always, or exactly.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow_(art_movement)

***********Lowbrow, or lowbrow art, describes an underground visual art movement that arose in the Los Angeles, California, area in the late 1970s. It is a populist art movement with its cultural roots in underground comix, punk music, tiki culture, and hot-rod cultures of the street.[1] It is also often known by the name pop surrealism. Lowbrow art often has a sense of humor sometimes the humor is gleeful, sometimes impish, and sometimes it is a sarcastic comment***********************************
ME
2019-10-22 10:52:06 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
'Lowbrow' and 'low culture' are both derogatory terms
Not always, or exactly.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowbrow_(art_movement)
***********Lowbrow, or lowbrow art, describes an underground visual art movement that arose in the Los Angeles, California, area in the late 1970s. It is a populist art movement with its cultural roots in underground comix, punk music, tiki culture, and hot-rod cultures of the street.[1] It is also often known by the name pop surrealism. Lowbrow art often has a sense of humor sometimes the humor is gleeful, sometimes impish, and sometimes it is a sarcastic comment***********************************
For fucks sake. Don’t either of you know the meaning of words without not only having to look them up, but then you show how ignorant you are by posting it here.
And that absurdity of either of you calling someone else lowbrow just proves how lowbrow you are.
Just shut the fuck up and die already.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:57:27 UTC
Don’t either of you know the meaning of words
I know, and named Corey's poem as an example.
ME
2019-10-22 10:58:35 UTC
You gave your opinion, lardo, that’s it.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:04:04 UTC
ME wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:58
Post by ME
You gave your opinion
Of course he did, and he nailed it at that......
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:00:31 UTC
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.

That's what is lowbrow.

Get it, now?

2019-10-22 11:04:07 UTC
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.
That's what is lowbrow.
Get it, now?
;)
Like I said, your opinion of his poem is just that, your opinion.
Still haven’t gotten any help for that reading comprehension problem have you pissbum?
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:07:11 UTC
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.
That's what is lowbrow.
Get it, now?
;)
Like I said, your opinion of his poem
Of course it is my opinion... have you read the poem?

What's your opinion of it?

2019-10-22 11:10:51 UTC
ME[8
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.
That's what is lowbrow.
Get it, now?
;)
Like I said, your opinion of his poem is
Did you read the poem, ME.........?

What is your opinion of the poem, ME..........?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-22 11:14:13 UTC
I know myself pretty well. You can't hurt my feelings by
making derogatory remarks to me about my own work,
and how you describe my poetry to other people says
more about you and your understanding than it does me,
so if you want people to think you don't like my poetry,
then just keep saying derogatory and disparaging things.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:17:43 UTC
I know myself pretty well. You can't hurt my feelings
I don't know about the others here but in no way did I want to hurt your feelings.

Your poetry and humor just strike me as too lowbrow for my personal taste, Corey.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:28:29 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 11:17
Looks like an honest critique, in my opinion...........
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:21:13 UTC
so if you want people to think you don't like my poetry
As you know, I think about five of your poems are good, Corey.

This was not one of those five poems.
Z***@none.i2p
You know how confused ME gets.................
ME
2019-10-22 11:10:14 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 11:00
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.
That's what is lowbrow.
Get it, now?
;)
You know how confused ME gets.................
You wish I got confused zid.
But I don’t.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 11:12:47 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 11:00
either of you calling someone else lowbrow
Not the person, the poem, and the humor in the poem.
That's what is lowbrow.
Get it, now?
;)
You know how confused ME gets.................
You wish I got confused
You're so confused you don't even know that you are.

2019-10-22 11:02:31 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Tue, 22 October 2019 10:52]
Just shut the fuck up and die already
Spoken like the low down trash that you are......

Ha ha ha ....
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 10:48:19 UTC
'Lowbrow' and 'low culture' are both derogatory terms
Not really since I think you are intentionally lowbrow.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:26:55 UTC
He didn't falsify, he just says your poetry deals with low class subjects, such as farting and blasphemy......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:36:37 UTC
Lowbrow is low culture.........

It is the same thing, and I of all people should know......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 09:53:02 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.
So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Yes, that is quite Lowbrow.......

Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:04:57 UTC
https://www.poetrysoup.com/dictionary/lowbrow

[n] a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
[adj] characteristic of a person who is not cultivated or does not have intellectual tastes; "lowbrow tastes"

Sure does fit your poem, Pastor Corey......

No offense intended..............
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:24:11 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.
So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Yes, Doc is correct......

That's pretty damned lowbrow.....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:34:17 UTC
You do well with your celebrations of the mundane.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:41:48 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.
So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Honestly, Pastor Corey.......

Even you must see how lowbrow your poems are.............
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 10:58:29 UTC
"ME", you are about the lowest of the low down.....

Ha ha ha.....
ME
2019-10-22 11:01:54 UTC
You need to sober up zid, if you’re expecting free food this morning.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:08:37 UTC
"Me" is just an ignorant troll.....

It probably never even read Pastor Corey's poem......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:14:06 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.
So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Read the poem before you start spewing your ignorant opinions, "ME".............

Just sayin.............
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-22 11:19:10 UTC
The humor in your poem is definitely quite lowbrow, Pastor Corey..........