Into the Pew
2019-10-25 22:15:23 UTC
Indeed, that may be true, but again the question was, what does it say about YOU that
you can only list five quality poems? What does your opinion of my poetry say about you?
Do you think it makes you look smart and well studied, or me stupid and incompetent?
Do your friends generally accept and agree with your opinions, like if you told them not
to read something because it was crapola except for five poems, would they listen to you?
General Zod
2019-10-25 22:18:24 UTC
Indeed, that may be true
A good chance of that, yes......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-25 22:20:19 UTC
Okay, so?
General Zod
2019-10-26 07:49:59 UTC
Okay, so?
So what.…?
General Zod
2019-10-25 22:24:51 UTC
LOL. I don't write average fart joke poems.
I tend to avoid your lowbrow poetry, but you do have five quality poems.
I can list those if you've forgotten.
:)
I'd like to see that list.....
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-25 22:31:17 UTC
LOL. You've never looked.
Yes I did look...…….
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-25 22:40:33 UTC
Seek, and Ye shall find. LOL
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-25 22:43:05 UTC
Seek, and Ye shall find. LOL
Thank you Oh wise Pastor Corey.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-25 22:49:39 UTC
You're welcome.
Will Dockery
2019-10-25 22:53:37 UTC
Good evening, Pastor Corey.

2019-10-26 21:30:55 UTC
You think I have fiv quality poes? Good to know. LOL
Spelling lame is a form of trolling you know...........
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-27 22:43:15 UTC
Okay. If you say so.
I do, matter of fact......