Into the Pew
2019-10-12 10:52:16 UTC
I'd love to lift you up,
as I am strong enough in body
to be of such assistance
when you're through on the potty.

So tell me when you're through,
and I will do as I have promised.
Now, rise. Don't be surprised.
You have just been Dylan Thomased.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 11:07:08 UTC
Romper, stomper, bomper, boo,
Tell me, tell me, tell me, do
you think this stinks like poo poo?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 05:42:08 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 11:07
Damn Pastor Corey......... you even troll your own threads....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 08:43:15 UTC
"Damn Pastor Corey"?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:02:34 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 08:43
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"Damn Pastor Corey"?
Sorry, P.C.

That should be "Damn, Pastor Corey......."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:09:38 UTC
"Damn, Pastor Corey......."?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:13:13 UTC
Yes.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:14:33 UTC
"Yes....."?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:17:38 UTC
What I wrote.........

General-Zod wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 05:42
Okay, so will you stop trolling e now.....?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 09:26:37 UTC
"Okay"?
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 09:36:15 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 09:26
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"Okay"?
Damn, Pastor Corey......... you even troll your own threads... ... .
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 13:21:26 UTC
"Damn, Pastor Corey"?
Bodeen
2019-10-20 22:42:22 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
Absurd.... a comment is a comment.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 13:41:39 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 10:52
Outstanding poem, no doubt one of your best, Pastor C.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 13:45:49 UTC
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 21:12:59 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 13:45
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Meanwhile, you try to troll the shit out of me on my threads.......

What gives, Pastor Corey.....?
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:38:17 UTC
Why are you trolling me? What do you want, really?
Why you rolling me back...…..?
Bodeen
2019-10-21 17:46:14 UTC
I read the title of this thread and thought it was about anal sex, specifically me fucking Dockery in the ass for my wine money.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 18:23:59 UTC
fake zodwetrust wrote on Mon, 21 October 2019 17:46
You being an obsessed and apparently homophobic forger, no wonder that you thought that, fake one....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 13:52:04 UTC
You posted a poem and I simply commented on the poem........

Tat is what is done here, as you must know........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:00:05 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
It doesn't reference the poem, and says nothing about the poem.
In fact, it demonstrates your complete ignorance of the poem. If you
are happy displaying your ignorance, fine. I certainly can't stop you.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 14:02:20 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 14:00
Post by Hieronymous Corey
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem.
It doesn't reference the poem, and says nothing about the poem.
In fact, it demonstrates your complete ignorance of the poem. If you
are happy displaying your ignorance, fine. I certainly can't stop you.
You post poetry and then whine when you get comments............

No offense but you are a rather silly little man.......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:13:25 UTC
I'm a little Teapot,
short and stout.
I've got love handles,
so I work out.

When I get all steamed up
there's no doubt
I'll sweat a lot
along my route.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 14:17:08 UTC
What you posted doesn't qualify as a comment on the poem
Better that you usually manage, Pastor Corey.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 14:19:34 UTC
Okay. If you say so.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 22:18:51 UTC
So I'm just sitting there minding my own business
when the guy in the next stall starts telling me his
life story like he's in the confessional, and I'm his
parish priest, so I said excuse me, I think you have
me confused with somebody else, and he says no,
he just needed to talk to somebody but didn't have
anyone who'd listen or take him more seriously than
a good healthy shit. So there we were, just sitting
and talking, and I wish I could tell you what we said,
but of course that shit is just between me and him.
G***@none.i2p
You are Pastor Corey.... this man knew that ny instinct I do suppose.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 22:20:50 UTC
Okay. If you say so.
Poetry commentary doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Will Dockery
2019-10-12 22:27:57 UTC
Okay. If you say so, I have no argument.
Not that you never have valuable comments, they are just rare.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-12 22:29:01 UTC
LOL. Whatever, dude.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-13 10:47:28 UTC
Okay, so keeping in mind what you appear to consider "valuable comments"
relative to the comments I usually make about grammar, syntax and sentence
structure, I take that to mean you think I don't compliment you, or your poems
enough, or as often as you think I should. I'm sorry. I think it is good that you
write, because I think the writing process is good for you generally, personally,
whether or not I or anyone else, thinks you write well. Keep reading and writing.
Bodeen
2019-10-16 00:32:26 UTC
G***@none.i2p
Is that a Paul Simon reference at the end....?
G***@none.i2p
Why not?
Hieronymous Corey
"Why not?"?
Z***@none.i2p
this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 14:49:44 UTC
"this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey....."?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:00:18 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 14:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"this is still one of your better poems I have read Pastor Corey....."?
This one............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cNng4ihLM

A Simple Desultory Philippic
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:21:25 UTC
"A Simple Desultory Philippic"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:29:33 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:21
You never heard that song...?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:32:30 UTC
"song...?"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:37:54 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:32
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"song...?"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cNng4ihLM

A Simple Desultory Philippic by Paul Simon
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:40:04 UTC
"Paul Simon"?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:44:06 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 12 October 2019 10:52
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'd love to lift you up,
Dylan Thomased.
..?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 15:49:26 UTC
Question?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 15:52:53 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Question?
A few......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-14 18:42:28 UTC
"A few...... "?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-15 03:28:07 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 18:42
Post by Hieronymous Corey
"A few...... "?
Several....
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 22:59:54 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 15:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Question?
I don't have any.

2019-10-15 07:37:46 UTC
Simon and Garfunkel
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I Was Robert McNamara'd Into Submission)

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/7379/
W***@none.i2p
One of your poems that just never gets rolling, Corey.
General Zod
Not bad for a minor poem............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:37:15 UTC
No, it never gets rolling. It just sits there.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:38:06 UTC
No, it never gets rolling. It just sits there.
It isn't very strong as poetry or writing of any kind..............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:43:15 UTC
It sure was fun to do though. I really enjoyed making it.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:44:36 UTC
It sure was fun to do though. I really enjoyed making it.
As a minor joke it sufficed............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:47:48 UTC
Okay. If that's all you take away, that's great.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:49:07 UTC
Okay. If that's all you take away, that's great.
Don't blame the reader for your lack of communication skills......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-21 22:52:07 UTC
Blame? LOL. I'm congratulating you for getting something out of it.
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-21 22:55:38 UTC
Blame? LOL. I'm congratulating you for getting something out of it.
It was a close cal, with the lack of content in the poem.....