Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn
Add Reply
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-10 23:34:06 UTC
My Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468677358/
Will Dockery
2019-07-10 23:54:35 UTC
Excellent rendition, one of your best yet, Rex H.

:)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-11 04:02:09 UTC
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-07-11 21:41:16 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Yes, I looked again an it is still an excellent rendition, one of your best yet, Rex H.

;)
Rex Hester Jr.
I thank ye Doc.....
George Sulzbach
I made sure to capture all of those chins between the two of you.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 09:07:53 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Yes, I looked again an it is still an excellent rendition, one of your best computer art experiments yet, Rex H.
;)
My new one......

Right now I am learning computer art ....

Here is my newest painting done with computer.....

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468718027/

Yes....
Will Dockery
That once came out good but the filter you used on the one with Jocelyn was best, in my opinion.
Rex Hunter III
I do like that earlier effect quite a bit yes but do not want to over use it....
Rex Hester Jr.
You madesure to forge my name, fool...?
George Sulzbach
2019-07-14 04:14:37 UTC
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 06:43:32 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name
Do you even know who Rec Hester is/was...?

Not hardly, you illiterate forging troll....
Rod Rexroth Jr.
2019-07-18 03:41:49 UTC

Will Dockery
2019-07-19 01:01:54 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hester is his character, you forging fool.

:)
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-20 21:36:25 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ

Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Will Dockery

;)
Rex Hester Jr.

Yes...........
Rex Hester Jr.
Thanks for having a look, Doc.....
Rex Hunter III
Thanks....
Rex Hunter III
Thanks.
Rod Riprock Jr.

11 subscribers
NancyGene
2019-07-21 12:02:04 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Zid, you couldn't think of anything new to write (again) so you deleted the old comment and reposted it:
----
Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn

11 subscribers
Will Dockery
2019-07-21 12:08:05 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
couldn't think of anything new to write
Yes, I've noticed you've had that problem all morning, Nancy G.

2019-07-21 15:21:23 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
couldn't think of anything new to write
Yes, I've noticed you've had that problem all morning, Nancy G.
;)
Pissbum, you’ve been plagued by that problem for 40 years.

Will Dockery
2019-07-14 04:24:38 UTC
Rex Hester is his character, you forging fool.