Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-10 23:34:06 UTC
My Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468677358/
Will Dockery
2019-07-10 23:54:35 UTC
Excellent rendition, one of your best yet, Rex H.

:)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-11 04:02:09 UTC
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-07-11 21:41:16 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Yes, I looked again an it is still an excellent rendition, one of your best yet, Rex H.

;)
Rex Hester Jr.
I thank ye Doc.....
George Sulzbach
I made sure to capture all of those chins between the two of you.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 09:07:53 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Yes, I looked again an it is still an excellent rendition, one of your best computer art experiments yet, Rex H.
;)
My new one......

Right now I am learning computer art ....

Here is my newest painting done with computer.....

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468718027/

Yes....
Will Dockery
That once came out good but the filter you used on the one with Jocelyn was best, in my opinion.
Rex Hunter III
I do like that earlier effect quite a bit yes but do not want to over use it....
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-25 23:35:53 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
I thank thee for having a look Doc.....
Yes, I looked again an it is still an excellent rendition, one of your best computer art experiments yet, Rex H.
;)
My new one......
Right now I am learning computer art ....
Here is my newest painting done with computer.....
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468718027/
Yes....
That once came out good but the filter you used on the one with Jocelyn was best, in my opinion.
Thanks for input.....

Rex Hester Jr.
You madesure to forge my name, fool...?
George Sulzbach
2019-07-14 04:14:37 UTC
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 06:43:32 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name
Do you even know who Rec Hester is/was...?

Not hardly, you illiterate forging troll....
Rod Rexroth Jr.
2019-07-18 03:41:49 UTC

Will Dockery
2019-07-19 01:01:54 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hester is his character, you forging fool.

:)
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-20 21:36:25 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ

Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Will Dockery

;)
Rex Hester Jr.

Yes...........
Rex Hester Jr.
Thanks for having a look, Doc.....
Rex Hunter III
Thanks....
Rex Hunter III
Thanks.
Rod Riprock Jr.

11 subscribers
NancyGene
2019-07-21 12:02:04 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Zid, you couldn't think of anything new to write (again) so you deleted the old comment and reposted it:
----
Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn

11 subscribers
Will Dockery
2019-07-21 12:08:05 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
couldn't think of anything new to write
Yes, I've noticed you've had that problem all morning, Nancy G.

Pissbum, you’ve been plagued by that problem for 40 years.
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-23 03:48:03 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Zid, you couldn't think of anything new to write
No Nancy G. I have plenty to write about...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/846184217468677358/

I also have new art, as you can see.....
Will Dockery
Good one, Zod.
Rex Entwhistle
More to come................
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-25 09:32:03 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by George Sulzbach
You are forging Rex Hester's name, fool.
Rex Hunter is his character, you forging fool.
:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT689UOp8fWVePewz6RNJQ
Rex Hunter
11 subscribers
Zid, you couldn't think of anything new to write \
Wrong....

See below....
----
Portrait of Doc & Jocelyn
Sure I have plenty of things to write....
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 04:24:38 UTC
Rex Hester is his character, you forging fool.