Abusers And Rackets
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-21 00:22:05 UTC
There are many people - both men and women, but more frequently men - who think badly about their partner yet insist on staying with the partner.

The solution for the partner is not to address negativity directed at her. It is to ask this question:

"If I'm so bad, why are you with me?"

Attempting to justify oneself in situations like that is nothing but bait for further abuse. One does not owe the next person self-justification if he chooses to act that way. Rather the solution is to reveal the dishonesty of the partner's conduct. If you were really bad, then the partner would not want to have anything to do with you. And if he insists on staying, then that means he's getting something out of the relationship.

The behavior of the attacking partner in such situations is that of theft. He gets lots of things out of the relationship; but instead of being fair and rewarding his partner with good treatment for all that he gets out of the relationship, he chooses to become abusive to his partner. He gets what he wants from his partner, then he attacks the partner. This is not rightful conduct, and men who do that must be revealed for the scoundrels that they are.

When attacked on moral grounds, the best solution is to see the moral corruption in the attacker. A relationship partner who behaves in this way is not morally rightful; he is vastly morally in the wrong. If he got nothing from the relationship, then he would go. Instead, the abusive partner gets huge things from the relationship; and instead of rewarding his partner with good treatment he instead decides to treat her like dirt.

The moral problem here is not with the person who's being attacked. It is with the person who is doing the aggression. Instead of wasting one's energy and one's time trying to justify oneself to such a person, the real solution is to call his bluff. If one was really bad, then he couldn't wait to leave the relationship. And if he chooses to stay, then that is because he is getting something out of the relationship; which means that he is obligated to treat his partner right.

Some rackets are done deliberately, and others are not as deliberate. In either case what we see is a racket. The more people who are vulnerable to abuse learn to see through such rackets, the more honest the people's existence.

And that means: More ethical, for real.

https://sites.google.com/site/ilyashambatthought
Modern Jazz fan
Excellent essay, Ilya S.
NancyGene
Ibish, what are your thoughts on self-abuse performed in, for instance, university libraries?
Will Dockery
2019-08-21 14:25:26 UTC
Post by Modern Jazz fan
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
This is why some questions do not have a yes-or-no answer.
If I am asked whether I'm still doing something I've never done, there is not a yes or no answer to that question. If I say yes then I say that I did it and stopped doing it; if I say no then I say that I did it and stopped doing it. Neither would be correct.
In such situations the question itself is malformed. The correct solution is flushing it down the toilet and demanding an honest question.
Good response to a lie repeated by a malicious troll, which I see has been repeated yet again, by another sleazy troll... this same post works for that one, as well.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
Will Dockery
2019-08-21 15:19:39 UTC
Post by Modern Jazz fan
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Fact is, the police confirm what Ilya writes:

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.

Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.

He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."

Note:

"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

;)
Modern Jazz fan
Evidence? In other words, Ilya didn't splooge on the keyboard. That's all that is saying. I've jerked off in the library while in the children's section. It's no big deal.
André Hugo

Ilya was not supposed to be in that area but he did not do what was said of him,............
Will Dockery
We don't know that nor do you. I have to ask why the lady called the cops. What was her motivation? I think this needs more discussion. Maybe I will start a thread for that.
André Hugo
There it is, the lady seems to have been mistaken.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-21 16:40:16 UTC
Since the police stated there was no evidente it looks like a false accusstion
NancyGene
2019-08-21 19:31:17 UTC
Since the police stated there was no evidente it looks like a false accusstion
Are you speaking Spanish again, with "evidente?"

There are few things worse than a false accusstion. True accusstions are only found in thick brush and should be handled carefully.
Will Dockery
2019-08-21 19:53:05 UTC
Are you speaking Spanish
No, it was another mobile gizmo foul up. I meant to type that since the police stated there was no evidence it looks like a false accusation.

But you knew that, already.

2019-08-22 03:48:25 UTC
The lady obviously made a mistake.
George J. Dance
2019-08-22 04:22:06 UTC
The lady obviously made a mistake.
How is it obvious, because Ilya denies it? I'm more inclined the believe the lady who obviously saw fit to notify the police. Going to town masturbating (her words) does not look like someone with lower abdominal pain.
Will Dockery
2019-08-22 04:23:03 UTC
Read the police report.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-22 04:43:44 UTC
The lady obviously made a mistake.
How does the newspaper report make this obvious?

The woman had no reason to lie, but she could have mistaken a lower abdomen massage for masturbation.

Ilya had plenty of reason to lie, if he had in fact been masturbating in public.

Lacking any concrete evidence, no charges were filed (at least, not for public lewdness).

It's a classic "he said--she said" situation that could go either way.
André Hugo
2019-08-22 04:45:48 UTC
Yes, she wanted the police to remove Ilya, the newspaper report says this....
Conley Brothers
Yes, because he was jerking off in the library, you stupid fuck. You're a fellow deviant. Of course you would support a fellow pervert.
Will Dockery

HTH & HAND.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-23 03:38:21 UTC
Yes, because he was jerking off in the library
It sounds like your friend Ilya is a minute man and shot his load into his shorts. There was nothing to see after that. Why would a woman call 911? Ilya already made up a lie to cover up his masturbatory moment. It's a shitty lie.
Post by NancyGene
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.
Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.
He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."
"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Of course not, he had already finished or the lady freaked out om him and he lost his boner.

Face it, Ilya Shambot is a freak.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 03:52:02 UTC
No, the police report clears Ilya's name.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-23 06:22:35 UTC
No, the police report clears Ilya's name.
No, Will... it doesn't.

I'm sorry to have to take what may seem like an anti-Ilya stance, as I enjoy his contributions to the group.

But when you repeatedly state something that's blatantly untrue, you need to be corrected.

I don't know whether you're intentionally pushing Ilya under the bus, or whether you're just too damn stupid to realize that failure to find corroborating evidence for an eye-witness accusation is neither a proof of innocence nor a clearing of one's name; but the only thing you're accomplishing (other than reinforcing our group's collective opinion of you) is to drag Ilya's name even further through the mud.

Cease and desist.

Then contact a night school and enroll yourself in as many basic English courses as they offer.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 06:42:53 UTC
No, the police report clears Ilya's name.
No, Will
Sure, it does... he police confirm what Ilya writes:

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.

Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.

He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."

Note:

"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

If the police had observed what the lady had accused Ilya of, the report would have stated otherwise.

2019-08-23 07:21:45 UTC
No, the police report clears Ilya's name.
No, Will
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.
Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.
He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."
"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
If the police had observed what the lady had accused Ilya of, the report would have stated otherwise.
No one is claiming that the police observed Ilya "going to town" with his hands shoved down his pants.

Ilya might have finished prior to the arrival of the policemen, or he might have seen the policemen entering the room before the witness was able to point him out.

It's impossible to prove that someone *had* been masturbating (unless it was picked up by a security camera, or there was fresh splooge all over the keyboard).

The only things the news item (which you are incorrectly referring to as "the police report") establishes it that an eye-witness accused Ilya of public masturbation, and that he was not masturbating at the time the police approached (and arrested) him.
Will Dockery
Because the police stated clearly that they did not observe any sign of that.
George J. Dance
The woman had no motivation to lie. Ilya was jerking off to porn on the library computer.
Bodeen
2019-08-23 10:14:47 UTC
Ilya is obviously innocent....
Bodeen
2019-08-23 11:03:52 UTC
Masturbating in public is a victimless crime.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 11:13:37 UTC
Maturbating isn't a crime at all, but showing your dick to people
who don't want to see it will lead to places you don't want to be.
High Number
2019-08-23 11:33:55 UTC
Maturbating isn't a crime at all, but showing your dick to people
who don't want to see iPoit will lead to places you don't want to be.
Point is that Ilya dld not do that.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 11:42:12 UTC
"iPoit"?
High Number
2019-08-23 11:50:09 UTC
WTF....?
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-08-23 14:01:24 UTC
Sure he did and there was at least one eye witness. She called the police on him and he stopped.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 16:38:56 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Maturbating isn't a crime at all, but showing your dick to people
who don't want to see iPoit will lead to places you don't want to be.
Point is that Ilya dld not do that.....
That's how the police report reads:

2019-08-23 16:51:58 UTC
I wonder if the police laughed when he said he had a pain in his lower abdomen.
I know I certainly would have. In fact, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. LOL
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 19:08:45 UTC
You laugh at the pain of others?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 19:25:04 UTC
You believe he was in pain? LOL
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 19:28:16 UTC
You believe he was in pain? LOL
I'm not calling Ilya a liar... are you?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 19:32:02 UTC
His story is improbable at best.
I don't care whether it's true or not.
It's funny, which is why I laughed.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 19:33:52 UTC
It sounds to me like this librarian didn't like Ilya and so she called in a false report on him.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 19:38:32 UTC
Making a false police report is a crime.
So, you believe someone disliked him
so much that they were willing to risk
their own freedom to have him removed?
You really think that's more likely than him
actually playing with himself in the library?
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 20:03:24 UTC
Making a false police report is a crime.
So, you believe someone disliked him
so much that they were willing to risk
their own freedom to have him removed?
You really think that's more likely than him
actually playing with himself in the library?
I say the librarian may have seen Ilya doing what he said he was doing, and flipped out, got the wrong idea in her head, and called the police to get rid of him.

Librarians are sometimes odd, I've noticed.

2019-08-23 20:49:13 UTC
Making a false police report is a crime.
So, you believe someone disliked him
so much that they were willing to risk
their own freedom to have him removed?
You really think that's more likely than him
actually playing with himself in the library?
I say the librarian may have seen Ilya doing what he said he was
doing, and flipped out, got the wrong idea in her head, and called the
police to get rid of him.
Librarians are sometimes odd, I've noticed.
Why are you so fucking stupid? The report clearly stated she was a
student. He'd been warned previously as well. It's pretty sad when all
you've got is the slurping of fellow losers.
"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Conley Brothers
Look at you, shaming the victim of this Ilya pervert. Disgusting.
Ray Osburn
If a 911 call is made the police will come and check it out...…...…
Edward Rochester Esq.
Said by a drunk who bashed a man's head in with a pipe...go die.
Ray Osburn
2019-08-24 02:18:33 UTC
...go die...
You first you senile old fart...….
Conley Brothers
2019-08-24 03:22:29 UTC
How is Ken Sulzbach the baby fucker?
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 05:03:54 UTC
Post by Ray Osburn
...go die...
You first you senile old fart...….
Hey Stinky! What's this about your son having been locked up for raping a two-year old?

Care to set the record straight?
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 05:29:22 UTC
As far as I know, and having known Zod for nearly 40 years, he has no son.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
He could have easily been a nephew that was diddled as a child by George. It's very likely. He is from Buffalo, after all and Sulzbach is a very uncommon surname. Child molestation runs in the family. You know all about that, don't you?
Will Dockery
I'm thinking the girl saw Ilya doing something like what he told the police he had nen doing and she overreacted.
Conley Brothers
Nobody is buying Ilya's lie that he had his hand in his pants, going to town massaging a stomach ache. You don't even believe that. Are you that stupid?
NancyGene
Wouldn't most people repair to the bathroom if they had a stomach ache rather than massage the area in public?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-23 20:53:30 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Maturbating isn't a crime at all, but showing your dick to
people who don't want to see iPoit will lead to places you
don't want to be.
Point is that Ilya dld not do that.....
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research
purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been
masturbating.
Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he
was massaging the area.
He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."
"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been
masturbating."
:)
Nobody is buying Ilya's lie that he had his hand in his pants, going
to town massaging a stomach ache. You don't even believe that. Are
you that stupid?
Wouldn't most people repair to the bathroom if they had a stomach ache
rather than massage the area in public?
He didn't belong there in the first place and was told that on other
occasions before that.

Wouldn't most people not keep going back to a place they were cited for
trespassing previously? Why would anyone believe a word of such a
person?

Snip away, Dreckweasel.
Lie away, Dreckweasel.
Run away, Dreckweasel.
"You have no clue how stupid you sound, do you?" - Edmo in an echo
chamber.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 18:59:18 UTC
"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.
Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.
He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."
"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
:)
Nobody is buying Ilya
<troll snip>

Well, you're a malicious troll, forging someone's name... not quite crdible yourself, you know.

2019-08-23 19:47:44 UTC
Do you have access to that police report pissbum?
If so, please post a link to it.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 19:57:15 UTC
Do you have access to that police report
piss
That smell again? Try washing your upper lip.
Post by ME
If so, please post a link to it.
The link was posted here a few days ago, look it up.

That’s not a link to a police report dumb ass.
ME
Bump
High Number
2019-08-23 21:22:23 UTC
Maturbating isn't a crime at all
Is it even a word?
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 21:04:13 UTC
Either way, the lady obviously made a false report.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-23 21:09:54 UTC
Either way, the lady obviously made a false report.
Slurp away, lying douchebag!
"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 21:10:39 UTC
If she had obviously made a false report, she would have been charged.
Was Ilya arrested, removed from the library, and charged with anything?
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 21:09:35 UTC
Look at you, Fake Conley, a malicious troll, forging names.

2019-08-23 21:12:18 UTC
I will always snip your trollish bullshit, Cujo.

2019-08-23 21:15:53 UTC
I will always snip your trollish bullshit, Cujo.
Thanks for the admission of your cowardice, douchebag. This is why people
continue to laugh at you.
"I had more clients and work BEFORE the net than I do now, which
makes no sense to me." - Edmo the blind accountant.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-23 21:19:21 UTC
That's not the only reason, of course.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 21:19:03 UTC
Ilta was arrested for tresspassing, which was enough.
ME
2019-08-23 21:23:34 UTC
Ilta was arrested for tresspassing, which was enough.
He was arrested then.
High Number
2019-08-23 21:27:19 UTC

***********Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing and this time arrested him for third-degree trespassing*************
ME
2019-08-23 21:33:17 UTC
Ilta was arrested for tresspassing, which was enough.
He was arrested then.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html
***********Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing and this time arrested him for third-degree trespassing*************
Anyway you look at, a person has to be really hard up to be arrested for trespassing in a library.
Bwahahahaha
High Number
Point is, the girl who reported him was wrong, the police discovered.....
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
It figures that a pervert like you would defend another pervert. Ilya Shambat shot his load before the cops came. You are a public masturbator too. I bet you're stroking it to this thread.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-23 21:46:22 UTC
Ilta was arrested for tresspassing, which was enough.
He was arrested then.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/pa
pers/93/159/07_1_m.html
***********Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing
and this time arrested him for third-degree trespassing*************
"UAPD officers were dispatched to the UA Health Sciences Library, 1501 N.
Campbell Ave., Friday evening after a student called saying that a man was
masturbating near the computer terminals, reports stated.

When officers arrived, they talked with the reporting student who told
police that she observed Ilya Shambat, 24, of a general delivery address,
allegedly masturbating under his shorts while using a computer.

The witness said Shambat was "going to town" on himself with his hands down
his pants.

She stated that she was studying in the library and just wanted Shambat to
leave.

[...]

Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing and this time
arrested him for third-degree trespassing.

He was transported to Pima County Jail where he was refused by Pre-Trial
Services and booked."

1. Repeated instances of trespassing.
2. A student trying to study reported it, not a librarian.
3. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Who has more incentive to lie in this instance? Dreckweasel, Ilya or the
poor student trying to study? I do know who has the least incentive! That
would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting spectacle and
possibly not for the first time.

So AAPC's resident jailhouse lawyer, AKA little willie douchebag, calls
everyone else a liar while denying every fact.

Dreckster has never been more shameless.
"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-24 00:10:22 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
1. Repeated instances of trespassing.
2. A student trying to study reported it, not a librarian.
3. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
No, but you need evidence to convict someone of a crime.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Who has more incentive to lie in this instance? Dreckweasel, Ilya or the
poor student trying to study? I do know who has the least incentive!
I never said that she lied, I said she misperceived. Whatever I was doing, it was not masturbation. I remember doing a reiki treatment on my lower abdomen. I can think of something else I might have been doing. Masturbation however was never it.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
That would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting spectacle and
possibly not for the first time.
Oh yeah, I am so scary.
I haven't seen Wollmann around for a long time. Interesting how without him the alt.astrology forum went completely dead.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 00:15:03 UTC
Hello, Ilya.

It is good to see this smear finally debunked.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 00:19:18 UTC
Hello, Ilya.
It is good to see this smear finally debunked.
Why do you lie (and, in doing so, push Ilya under another bus)?

The article has *not* been debunked. In fact, Ilya has verified everything it said.

The question remains one of whether the student mistook an abdominal massage for masturbation.

And, again, it's a classic he said/she said scenario.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 00:32:49 UTC
Hello, Ilya.
It is good to see this smear finally debunked.
Why do you lie (and, in doing so, push Ilya under another bus)?
The article has *not* been debunked. In fact, Ilya has verified everything it said.
The question remains one of whether the student mistook an abdominal
massage for masturbation.
And, again, it's a classic he said/she said scenario.
The Dreckster is just very desperately trolling for support.

Give the fucking kook a break already.
"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.
NancyGene
2019-08-24 00:49:26 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Hello, Ilya.
It is good to see this smear finally debunked.
Why do you lie (and, in doing so, push Ilya under another bus)?
The article has *not* been debunked. In fact, Ilya has verified everything it said.
The question remains one of whether the student mistook an abdominal
massage for masturbation.
And, again, it's a classic he said/she said scenario.
The Dreckster is just very desperately trolling for support.
Give the fucking kook a break already.
---
We found some illuminating information:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.romance/peVJoUHpIwo/aQPozsuWCq4J
and
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!topic/alt.callahans/tnqfvNAn8-w%5B126-150%5D

Ilya Shambat
11/05/2002
Ilya Shambat: Arrested Criminal, public masturbatorwas Re: II. Beauty
Traduire le message en français
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Freak.
Moron.
At least I'm smart enough to stay out of jail, stupid.
I didn't have problems in jail. I read good books and engaged people
in interesting conversations. I learned about the White Buffalo and
Papago spiritual myths from a Papago who had gone to see it. I also
was able to read people's energy and tell someone that he had a wife
and three children and to tell other people what was bothering them.
They called me a holy man. For a few months in 2000 I was able to make
everything an experience and make friends with creative and
interesting people and constantly have spiritual and intellectual
stimulation. Seeing God in all things opens oneself to God in all
things, and the universe smiles on the person.
NancyGene
2019-08-24 00:58:03 UTC
On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 12:49:27 AM UTC, NancyGene wrote:

Ibish was in the slammer for 4 days.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!msg/alt.callahans/tnqfvNAn8-w/QGqWXOxFpMYJ

---
Ilya Shambat
10/05/2002
Ilya Shambat: Arrested Criminal, public masturbatorwas Re: II. Beauty
Traduire le message en français
Who wants to chase you off?
We LOVE laughing at fucking kooks who beat off in public and then get arrested!
Suit yourself.
The girl misperceived.
Bullshit.
Were you there?
I wasn't masturbating, I was massaging my lower
abdomen.
Bullshit. You can do that OUTSIDE your pants.
No, YOU do that outside your pants. I do that under the pants.
I get pains there once in a while.
You were "going to town" on yourself, you fucking pervert.
No I wasn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that, or with being
a "pervert." I can say I've had sex in public, so you know I'm not
lying when I'm saying that I did not masturbate in public, because if
I'd been ashamed of one I would also be ashamed of the other.
I was reading poetry. Some of it was beautiful.
Apparently you found it VERY stimulating.
I do find poetry very stimulating. Good poetry distils eros and
imparts it to people. It is a long-lasting reification of eros that
can be partaken by anyone at any time.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 00:31:32 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
1. Repeated instances of trespassing.
2. A student trying to study reported it, not a librarian.
3. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
No, but you need evidence to convict someone of a crime.
Who claimed you were convicted?

Ah, but you were convicted of trespassing. Twice.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Who has more incentive to lie in this instance? Dreckweasel, Ilya or
the poor student trying to study? I do know who has the least
incentive!
I never said that she lied, I said she misperceived. Whatever I was
doing, it was not masturbation. I remember doing a reiki treatment on
my lower abdomen. I can think of something else I might have been
doing. Masturbation however was never it.
This wasn't what I'd said either. This was also in reference to
Dreckweasel claiming she lied. However, you can answer the question if
you'd like...

Who has more incentive to lie in this instance?

[amswer goes here]
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
That would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting spectacle
and possibly not for the first time.
Oh yeah, I am so scary.
Not having met the coed, I cannot testify to her state of mind, but I
feel it takes courage for some to report your repeated criminal
behaviors.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
I haven't seen Wollmann around for a long time. Interesting how
without him the alt.astrology forum went completely dead.
It's amazing that you believe it went dead after he left. He killed it
long before that. That's the reason they created a moderated group.

Do try to keep up, it appears your reading comprehension is on a level
of little willie douchebag. Almost anyone can do better.

You also dishonestly snipped out the context:

"So AAPC's resident jailhouse lawyer, AKA little willie douchebag, calls
everyone else a liar while denying every fact.

Dreckster has never been more shameless."

You're not doing any better, even at this late date. The same old failed
tricks still aren't flushing. At least the support groups you used to
troll for victims aren't active these days.
"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook
groups.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-24 01:02:40 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
1. Repeated instances of trespassing.
2. A student trying to study reported it, not a librarian.
3. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
No, but you need evidence to convict someone of a crime.
Who claimed you were convicted?
Some people are claiming that I committed a crime that I did not commit. We are seeing here a lynch mob, and you are its leader.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Ah, but you were convicted of trespassing. Twice.
Only once.
Have you never driven over a speed limit? Parked in a wrong place?
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Who has more incentive to lie in this instance?
Once again, I am not accusing her of lying.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
That would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting spectacle
and possibly not for the first time.
Oh yeah, I am so scary.
Not having met the coed, I cannot testify to her state of mind, but I
feel it takes courage for some to report your repeated criminal
behaviors.
It takes absolutely no courage to get up from one's seat and go see a librarian.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
"So AAPC's resident jailhouse lawyer, AKA little willie douchebag, calls
everyone else a liar while denying every fact.
Dreckster has never been more shameless."
He has not denied every fact. He has pointed to the point in the article that you and your set overlook.
I never used these support groups to troll for victims. I wrote material that I believed would have been valuable for people on these groups.
NancyGene
2019-08-24 01:12:52 UTC
Ibish went to jail twice for trespassing, each time for 4 days:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.romance/peVJoUHpIwo/yfuB6gvUCdUJ

"I went to jail for trespassing. I was arrested for trespassing twice
when I was in Tucson. Both times I spent four days in jail. One time I
almost had trouble but I got out of it by being able to read people's
energy and earned respect."

Is Energy Reader like the Meter Reader?
Will Dockery
Well put, Ilya.
Will Dockery

HTH & HAND.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 15:18:34 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 7:46:23 AM UTC+10, Cujo
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
1. Repeated instances of trespassing.
2. A student trying to study reported it, not a librarian.
3. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
No, but you need evidence to convict someone of a crime.
Who claimed you were convicted?
Some people are claiming that I committed a crime that I did not
commit. We are seeing here a lynch mob, and you are its leader.
Youre replying to me.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Ah, but you were convicted of trespassing. Twice.
Only once.
You said you were in jail for it twice. Sounds like you took a plea
bargain.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Have you never driven over a speed limit? Parked in a wrong place?
Apples, oranges and yet more evasions. You're coming apart like a two
dollar suitcase in a hurricane.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Who has more incentive to lie in this instance?
Once again, I am not accusing her of lying.
I never claimed that.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
That would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting
spectacle and possibly not for the first time.
Oh yeah, I am so scary.
Not having met the coed, I cannot testify to her state of mind, but I
feel it takes courage for some to report your repeated criminal
behaviors.
It takes absolutely no courage to get up from one's seat and go see a librarian.
So you saw her go to a librarian? Oh, man. I'm curious as to why you
felt entitled enough to go there, let alone stay there. How many times
were you told to stay out of there?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
"So AAPC's resident jailhouse lawyer, AKA little willie douchebag,
calls everyone else a liar while denying every fact.
Dreckster has never been more shameless."
He has not denied every fact. He has pointed to the point in the
article that you and your set overlook.
More evasions. They're also not my "set".
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You're not doing any better, even at this late date. The same old
failed tricks still aren't flushing. At least the support groups you
used to troll for victims aren't active these days.
material that I believed would have been valuable for people on these
groups.
OMFG. I wish I still had the email from one of your victims that
detailed your actions as I would ask her permission to publish it. How
do you think I found out about your trolling in the first place?
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-25 06:01:23 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Ah, but you were convicted of trespassing. Twice.
Only once.
You said you were in jail for it twice. Sounds like you took a plea
bargain.
The first time around, the accuser did not show up.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
So you saw her go to a librarian? Oh, man. I'm curious as to why you
felt entitled enough to go there, let alone stay there. How many times
were you told to stay out of there?
I didn't see her go to a librarian, but it's obvious that that's what she did.
I don't troll, I have original ideas that I post. I know nothing about this supposed victim, I only know that I have no interest in victimizing anyone.
Will Dockery
Cujo is a lying, obsessed fool... this had been obvious for years, now.
Brainiac Five
Thank you for speaking up Ilya.... you can be sure we have your back on this as long as you want to fight these cyber bullies.....
BumpMaster 3000
2019-08-25 12:20:56 UTC
2019-08-25 13:26:26 UTC
We are sure that Ibish takes great comfort that you are offering your little plastic knife in this gunfight.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 13:37:48 UTC
I suppose one man's plastic knife is another's sword of Damocles.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 19:39:50 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Thank you for speaking up Ilya.... you can be sure we have your back on this as long as you want to fight these cyber bullies.....
We are sure that Ibish takes great comfort that you are offering your little plastic knife in this gunfight.
I doesn't have to go that far, since the accusations were ignord due to lack of evidence:

No, Ilya was /accused/ of this by a lady calling 911. The police saw nothing like that when they arrived:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.

Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.

He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."

Note:

"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

There you go, the matter is settled.

2019-08-25 19:50:34 UTC
He was arrested, removed, and jailed. End of story.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 19:55:49 UTC
He was arrested, removed, and jailed.
"Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing and this time arrested him for third-degree trespassing."
Post by Hieronymous Corey
End of story
For "trespassing", not for the actions he was falsely accused of.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 20:03:02 UTC
He was in a place he didn't belong, doing things he shouldn't have.
He was arrested and removed from the library, which satisfied the
complainant, and was jailed on the most serious applicable charge.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 20:14:44 UTC
True, but Ilya was not arrested or charged for what the lady accused him of.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 20:24:51 UTC
I expect the student simply reported what she saw,
and described it young college girl terms. I don't know
how many college libraries you've been in, but in my
experience they're pretty laid back and accommodating.
You really have act up for someone to call the police, and
for the police to then make an arrest. It's not an everyday
occurrence, which is probably why it made the school paper.
The police did the right thing. It's good she called them.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 20:30:32 UTC
The police found enough evidence to arrest,
remove and jail him. That's good enough for me.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 20:31:32 UTC
No, Ilya was arrested for other reasons.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 20:37:22 UTC
Ilya was arrested because the police thought he needed arresting.
The police have a great deal of discretion in such matters. They
didn't have to arrest him. They could have cited, and escorted him
from the area. They could have just told him to leave. They could
have thought he was perfectly harmless and done nothing at all.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-25 20:42:19 UTC
Ilya was arrested because the police thought he needed arresting.
The police have a great deal of discretion in such matters. They
didn't have to arrest him. They could have cited, and escorted him
from the area. They could have just told him to leave. They could
have thought he was perfectly harmless and done nothing at all.
It wasn't the first time he'd been trespassing there. So it's a fair guess
that he did something before as well.
"You are the childish moron if you think anyone is dumb enough to think
that you harass me for fun." - Ed displays his sense of humor to all.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-25 21:13:28 UTC
Ilya was arrested because the police thought he needed arresting
Not for what the person called the false report on him for though............

No, Ilya was /accused/ of this by a lady calling 911. The police saw nothing like that when they arrived:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating.

Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area.

He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer..."

Note:

"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."

You know you are wrong.......

You might as well admit it..........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 21:20:27 UTC
No one made a false report. Ilya was arrested.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-25 21:24:00 UTC
No one made a false report
The lady seems to have.....

"Police... did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating."
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Ilya was arrested
Not for what the lady accused him of.....
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-08-25 21:35:32 UTC
If there was no sperm puddle of course there was no evidence. How you gonna prove after the fact he was jerkin the gherkin? I believe the young lady and it sounds like he's be caught doing it before. The cops have to catch him in the act you stupid fucks which is hard to do so they charged him with something else.
Ilya Shambat was beating the meat in public, make no mistake.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 21:36:58 UTC
Not according to the police. The police made no mention of a false report.
The police did mention masturbation. The complainant said 'going to town'.
Bodeen
2019-08-25 21:39:07 UTC
Conley Brothers
2019-08-25 20:51:59 UTC
How does one find evidence Ilya was jerking off when he had finished his masturbatory event? Clearly he had been as the female victim had no motivation to lie. The cops arrested him for all that they could but it's clear he was jerking off.
ME
2019-08-24 00:32:30 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Who has more incentive to lie in this instance? Dreckweasel, Ilya or the
poor student trying to study? I do know who has the least incentive!
I never said that she lied, I said she misperceived. Whatever I was doing, it was not masturbation. I remember doing a reiki treatment on my lower abdomen. I can think of something else I might have been doing. Masturbation however was never it.
Fuck ibish, that sounds like a pissbum deflection.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
That would be the brave coed who had to watch a disgusting spectacle and
possibly not for the first time.
Oh yeah, I am so scary.
Oh you’re not scary. You’re a decrepit and sleazy scumbag.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
I haven't seen Wollmann around for a long time. Interesting how without him the alt.astrology forum went completely dead.
You’re right. Your posts on there get no views or responses.
So I guess without him the forum died.
High Number
2019-08-24 01:41:50 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[...]
So she apparently made up a story on Ilya S,

The rest is history...…..
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 21:21:32 UTC
You are a troll, Cujo...

So troll on.

2019-08-23 21:47:21 UTC
You are a troll, Cujo...
You are a cowardly liar, douchebag.
"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 23:55:10 UTC
Typical Cujo bullshit, snipped.

2019-08-24 00:00:11 UTC
Typical Cujo bullshit, snipped.
Typical cowardly douchebag evasions - ridiculed again.

Why are you so fucking stupid, cowardly douchebag?
"Religion is a superstition, astrology is a psychological tool. Gee,
looky, astrology in the Bible!..." - Edmo alienates more people.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 00:03:37 UTC
Worthless bullshit from Cujo, snipped again.

:D
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 01:11:00 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 05:02:53 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
The police report has not been posted here, you jackass -- and I sincerely doubt that you have access to it.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 05:23:49 UTC
It has been quoted numerous times.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 07:15:58 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
The police report has not been posted here
It has been quoted numerous times.
That wasn't a police report, idiot.

*We can now add "police report" to the ever-growing list of words and phrases that Will Dockery refuses to understand.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 07:51:56 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
The police report has not been posted here
It has been quoted numerous times.
That wasn't a police report
It was a quote from the police report, fuckhead.

:)
High Number
Can Pendragon really be as stupid a motherfucker as he appears on here...??
NancyGene
2019-08-24 10:39:44 UTC
Ibish admitted elsewhere that he had his hand(s) down his pants. What would the average observer think, seeing a grown man sitting in the library with his hands down his pants, actively moving said hands in a rubbing motion? That the poor guy has a pain in his lower abdomen? Not likely.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-24 10:54:22 UTC
If I were the average observer I'd probably think,
'Dude, take it someplace else.', and I'd wonder if
he were being exhibitionistic, or didn't have access
to spank material other than a college library computer.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 15:31:40 UTC
If I were the average observer
It would depend o what you were actually seeing, right?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-24 16:13:37 UTC
Have you seen his explanation? Do you believe he was actually
performing a Reiki technique on himself to alleviate the abdominal
discomfort he experienced while trespassing for at least the second
time, using a college library computer for non-research related purposes?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 18:10:31 UTC
Have you seen his explanation? Do you believe he was actually
performing a Reiki technique on himself to alleviate the abdominal
discomfort he experienced while trespassing for at least the second
time, using a college library computer for non-research related purposes?
What's not to believe when you're talking about a remorseless cat killer?
I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.
ME
Damn. I forgot about the dead cat.
i***@gmail.com
I never killed cats. I drove from Boise to Pendleton, on a way to Portland, to pick up the cats. I called Layo from Pendleton and she said that she did not want them.
Michael Pendragon
The quote was taken from "The Daily Wildcat," a student newspaper printed by the University of Arizona.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 18:11:33 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
The police report has not been posted here
It has been quoted numerous times.
That wasn't a police report
It was a quote from the police report, fuckhead.
The quote was taken from "The Daily Wildcat," a student newspaper
printed by the University of Arizona.
Dreckster is a remarkably clumsy liar but it's counterbalanced by his
inability to comprehend what he needs.
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature
perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 20:25:31 UTC
I doubt the police report lied, Pendragon.
The police report has not been posted here
It has been quoted numerous times.
That wasn't a police report
It was a quote from the police report, fuckhead.
The quote was taken from "The Daily Wildcat," a student newspaper printed by the University of Arizona.
The column is "Police Beat", which were excerpted from police reports:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020617195307/http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/93/159/07_1_m.html

"UAPD officers were dispatched to the UA Health Sciences Library, 1501 N. Campbell Ave., Friday evening after a student called saying that a man was masturbating near the computer terminals, reports stated. When officers arrived, they talked with the reporting student who told police that she observed Ilya Shambat, 24, of a general delivery address, allegedly masturbating under his shorts while using a computer..."

"Police located Shambat, who was using a computer for non-research purposes, and did not observe evidence that the man had been masturbating. Shambat told police that he had a pain in his lower abdomen and he was massaging the area. He added that he was looking at poetry and writing to a friend on the computer. Officers had previously warned Shambat against trespassing and this time arrested him for third-degree trespassing..."

***

This part says it all:

ME
2019-08-24 20:35:03 UTC
[...]
Pissbum, your bud is a wanking loser like yourself.
Let it go. You’ll never win this one. The proof is in the pudding!!!!!!!!!!
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 20:44:57 UTC
[...]
You’ll never win this one
Sure I will, being on the side of truth.

2019-08-25 05:43:05 UTC
[...]
Your declaration of "Imaginary Victory" is noted.

;)
Brainiac Five
2019-08-24 21:25:07 UTC
[...]
Yes..... the police declared that no wrongdoing happened in that domain.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Contest

*********************"The Contest" is the 51st episode of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld. The 11th episode of the fourth season, it aired on November 18, 1992.[1] In the episode, Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer hold a contest to determine who can go for the longest time without masturbating.[2]

As NBC thought that masturbation was not a topic suitable for prime time television, the word "masturbation" is never used in the episode.[3] Instead, it is described using a series of euphemisms,[4] such as the term "master of my domain" for someone who has resisted the urge to masturbate, which has since become a catchphrase in popular culture****************
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-08-24 21:37:59 UTC
They declared no such thing. He just finished whacking off before they arrived or stopped when he saw the girl he was staring at run to the librarian. All the police said was they didn't catch him jerking off.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-08-24 22:00:40 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Post by Brainiac Five
Yes..... the police declared that no wrongdoing happened in that domain.....
They declared no such thing. He just finished whacking off before
they arrived or stopped when he saw the girl he was staring at run to
the librarian. All the police said was they didn't catch him jerking
off.
BUMP
"I have never been incorrect. Nothing will be retracted." - Ed
in Fantasyland sans diplomas.
Bodeen
2019-08-24 21:40:31 UTC
[...]
That says it all....

The police saw nothing relating to the accusation........
Brainiac Five
That pretty much settles it, Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 02:05:06 UTC
She embellished the story, obviously.
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-24 02:11:28 UTC
She embellished the story, obviously.
Did Lady K?
Will Dockery
2019-08-24 22:39:05 UTC
Spin the smear, Cujo.

You know that's all you have.

2019-08-25 00:13:59 UTC
Spin the smear, Cujo.
You know that's all you have.
Snip the facts and opinions, that's all you have, pathetic Dreckweasel.
"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 00:18:01 UTC
Cujo and his worthless bullshit, snipped, as usual.

2019-08-25 00:26:43 UTC
Cujo and his worthless bullshit, snipped, as usual.
Nice work proving that! Why are you so fucking stupid?
"It is truly KOOKY to be so obsessed with someone's success and your
inability to defeat them, that you parade around as them." Edmo,
explaining his use of all his sockpuppets.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 00:44:14 UTC
Cujo, in the words of Michael Pendragon:

"Shut up, Todd."

2019-08-25 00:47:05 UTC
"Shut up, Todd."
;)
Nice try pissbum.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-25 06:30:23 UTC
"Shut up, Todd."
OMFG! You're not quoting me, you fucking moron. You're quoting Bojack Horseman.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 06:33:38 UTC
"Shut up, Todd."
OMFG! You're not quoting me
You use that line dozens of times a day without attribution... plagiarist.

2019-08-25 06:39:05 UTC
I'd explained its origin to you in the past -- after which you'd pretended that you would check out some "Bojack Horseman" episodes (and were subsequently ridiculed when it was pointed out that you don't have access to premium cable channels like Netflix).
Will Dockery
If you want to second-hand a line, I still believe you should give attribution.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 00:59:12 UTC
Clearing Ilya's name?

No, the police report did that, "Me".

2019-08-25 03:22:08 UTC
Let George Dance speak for himself, impostor troll.
Will Dockery
2019-08-25 21:02:51 UTC
The lady made a 911 report, no evidence was found.

End of story.

:)
Bodeen
2019-08-25 21:55:26 UTC
I.S. was arrested for some other reason....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-25 21:57:21 UTC
That's good. At least he was arrested, removed and jailed. That's the important thing.
Bodeen
2019-08-25 22:01:24 UTC
He was arrested, we all after on that.....