"Untitled" 2020 Poems Project / Will Dockery
2020-06-19 08:05:29 UTC
Untitled 2020 Project / Will Dockery

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Will_Dockery_2020_Poems

"2020 Poems is a list of poetry written in or presented for the first time in the year 2020 by Will Dockery, in chronological order, covers years 1977-present. Also added are unpublished poems that also fit the time line, for an upcoming, as yet 'untitled' poetry project."

" Chattahoochee Sunset"
" Infinite Family"
"Blue Car
" Sonnet 1977"
"Looking Through The Rain"
" Black Islands"
" Journey in the Past"
" Boarding House"
" Taking A Time Out"
" Blood Skeleton"
" The Science Ladies"
" Smartest Design In Modern"
" Sunshine Flower Company"
" The Barefoot Contessa"
" Green Ringlets"
" Japonica Julie (1983)"
" Long Long Time"
" In the Days of '99"
" Comparison Haiku"
" Ozone Stigmata"
" Waking Up Now"
" She Sleeps Tight"
" Rosell Returns"
" Over You"
" All's Well at the Well at World's End"
" Smoke and Mirrors"
" Works of Art"
" Irene's Painted Rocks"
" Epiphany"
" Angel of Esquiline Hill"
Zod
Looks damn good....
Will Dockery
2020-06-22 02:02:34 UTC
[...]
An enjoyable project, I will admit.

Right on....
Will Dockery

2020-06-22 14:51:22 UTC
[...]

I just added "Some Superstitious Morning" to the list.

:)
Hector Heathcliff
Quite cool, Doc...
Zod
Good collection shaping up....
Will Dockery
2020-07-01 16:47:01 UTC
[...]
I'm seeing this as a good way to archove poetry, as well.

I'll give a few examples, George, I'm not sure if you've tried this... stay tuned.
Will Dockery
2020-07-01 17:15:03 UTC
[...]
I'm seeing this as a good way to archive poetry, as well.

I'll give a few examples, George (Dance), I'm not sure if you've tried this... stay tuned.

;)
Zod-The-Mighty
I look forwards to that....
Will Dockery
2020-07-02 12:55:31 UTC
Post by Zod-The-Mighty
[...]
Here are two:

Chattahoochee Sunset (poem) / Wiki entry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/HCxFDnjCraQ

Boarding House (poem) / Wiki entry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/EHn-t_z2OK4
Sherwood
Outstanding idea....
Rocky
A future collection, mayhaps…?
Will Dockery

:)
Rocky
Absolutely....
George J. Dance
2020-07-08 19:46:07 UTC
[...]
Not as intensely. I've tried to give external links to poems for every poet on the blog, which could be anything from 1 to 100 or so. That's one thing I've worked on from the beginning - I've redone the "external links" section of every Wikipedia article I've put on, for example.

It's a good idea to have a permanent page on the web, where one's work can be found, and I welcome your using PPP for it.
Post by Will Dockery
Stay tuned.
:)
m***@yahoo.com
Please stop encouraging the narcissistic idiot. Thank you.
Will Dockery
2020-07-10 02:13:50 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by Will Dockery
Stay tuned.
:)
Please stop encouraging
Please stop being such a worthless troll, Dink.

;)
Rocky
If only....!
Rocky
2020-07-16 00:07:05 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by Will Dockery
Stay tuned.
:)
Please stop encouraging
Please stop being such a worthless troll, Dink.
;)
Ha... if only....

Will Dockery
2020-07-09 00:50:30 UTC
[...]
It does seem to be the right place to collect all that information.