War Room for 5/22
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-22 02:20:08 UTC
POST HERE NOW YOU JERKS.
George J. Dance
2020-05-22 15:59:06 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
POST HERE NOW YOU JERKS.
Fuck off, Nazi. You can't make people post in one thread.
ME
2020-05-22 17:08:13 UTC
I think he just did.
ME
2020-05-22 20:42:38 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
POST HERE NOW YOU JERKS.
Fuck off, Nazi. You can't make people post in one thread.
I think he just did.
Ok Michael. .
I’m in the war room.
I’ll try to play nice.
NancyGene
You don't want to be in Dink's Room.
ME
Hey, it’s just a Romper Room on steroids.
NancyGene
It is an untidy room with a tiny table and chairs. The potty is in the corner.
n***@yahoo.com
I get the feeling yours has padded walls and no table and chairs.
Will Dockery
You can shit indoors here? That's more than we have at 1681 Forestside Drive, Columbus GA.
Will Dockery
2020-05-23 04:14:54 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
POST HERE NOW YOU JERKS.
Fuck off, Nazi. You can't make people post in one thread.
I think he just did.
Ok Michael. .
I’m in the war room.
I’ll try to play nice.
You don't want to be in Dink's Room.
Hey, it’s just a Romper Room on steroids.
It is an untidy room with a tiny table and chairs. The potty is in the corner.
You can
<troll snip>

Fuck off, impostor troll.

;)
n***@yahoo.com
This is the War Room. Please make a comment or leave.
Michael Pendragon

I guess Dink's War Room is as good as any other. Although the persistent smell of Hobbit feet may take some getting used to.
n***@yahoo.com
2020-05-23 16:13:24 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
POST HERE NOW YOU JERKS.
Fuck off, Nazi. You can't make people post in one thread.
I think he just did.
Ok Michael. .
I’m in the war room.
I’ll try to play nice.
Thanks, ME.
I guess Dink's War Room is as good as any other. Although the persistent smell of Hobbit feet may take some getting used to.
Your attempt at insult is worse than your attempt at poetry. Scratch that. You suck as a writer. Your insults at least can be generated by randomly pounding a keyboard.