2 movie recommendations
Add Reply
JD Chase
2019-11-30 04:41:40 UTC
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were ext
General Zod
2019-11-30 04:44:42 UTC
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
Thanks Jordy I am not familiar with these films...
JD Chase
2019-11-30 04:55:45 UTC
Loved them both! “Parasite” was an extremely clever drama/comedy/thriller/social commentary wrapped up in one movie... and “Knives out” was an extremely clever Agatha Christie type whodunnit that worked both a mystery and also as a sendup/spoof of a whodunnit... both movies were quite gripping and entertaining, Imo...
NancyGene
2019-11-30 11:48:02 UTC
Isaac, too bad that you are not "extremely clever." Did you say good morning and good evening to the movies?
JD Chase
2019-11-30 14:40:37 UTC
Nancy, would greatly appreciate it if you would call me Jordy...
Me
2019-11-30 15:31:53 UTC
But isn’t that your nephews name?
JD Chase
2019-11-30 15:55:25 UTC
Yes, I use it at work and on the internet as a tribute to my nephew... 😊❤️
Will Dockery
2019-11-30 16:00:22 UTC
That seems a little odd to me.
JD Chase
2019-11-30 16:06:04 UTC
I’ve never liked the name Isaac... Ike is fine, or Zack, but would prefer Jordy... my nephew is a wonderful young man... he’s 21, a senior in college... he’s an exchange student in Budapest this semester, my mom and I just visited him there... 😊☺️🙏❤️
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-30 23:07:31 UTC
Post by JD Chase
I’ve never liked the name Isaac... Ike is fine, or Zack, but would prefer Jordy... my nephew is a wonderful young man... he’s 21, a senior in college... he’s an exchange student in Budapest this semester, my mom and I just visited him there... 😊☺️🙏❤️
That's nice... but wanting to be called by you 21-year old nephew's name, both on the internet and in the workplace, is... weird... in a totally uncool, and strongly disturbing way.

Following all of your posts with little emoticons is also... odd... in a similarly red flag-raising way.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-01 00:33:19 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Sat, 30 November 2019 23:07
Post by Michael Pendragon
That's nice... but wanting to be called by you 21-year old nephew's name
"called by you", Pendragon....?

Look at that, big shot made a spelling error....!!

Ha ha ha....
JD Chase
2019-12-01 01:55:45 UTC
That’s REALLY a stretch, Michael as you surely know! I am using my nephews’s FIRST name, actually not even his first name, it’s my name for him... that’s VERY different than using his full name! There are plenty of Jordan’s and Jordy’s in this world!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-01 02:31:41 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sun, 01 December 2019 01:55
Jordy, keep in mind that Michael Pendragon is a a troll....
JD Chase
2019-12-01 02:36:03 UTC
2019-12-01 03:11:31 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sun, 01 December 2019 02:36
Thanks GZ 🙏😊
Yes, my experience with Pendragon is he will start an argument that will last for months....
Michael Pendragon
The fact that you aren't using his last name doesn't make it any less creepy.
Brother Dave Dockery
Sounds kinda pervy to me. I think he's a kiddie fucker.
Will Dockery
2019-12-01 20:16:52 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Sounds kinda
<troll snip>

Since you are nothing but a forging troll, what it "sounds like" to you means nothing but another attempt to disrupt the poetry group, fake Dave.

2019-11-30 17:31:27 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Yes, I use it at work and on the internet as a tribute to my nephew... 😊❤️
That seems
<troll snip>

Jordy, I did not write this, it is the malicious work of an impostor troll who enjoys forgery and identity theft.

Just to set the record straight, again.

2019-11-30 20:56:54 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 30 November 2019 17:31
Post by JD Chase
Yes, I use it at work and on the internet as a tribute to my nephew... 😊❤️
That seems
<troll snip>
Jordy, I did not write this, it is the malicious work of an impostor troll who enjoys forgery and identity theft.
Just to set the record straight, again.
:)
Jordy there are forging fools, criminal trolls lurking here.......

Beware of the identity theft and forgery.......!!
George J. Dance
2019-11-30 16:21:32 UTC
It's common for two humans to have the same name or nickname, MonkEy, and even more common when they're related.
Me
2019-11-30 18:44:28 UTC
So, you use your nephews name online.
NancyGene
2019-11-30 19:28:21 UTC
Identity theft by Isaac. He has probably opened scores of credit cards in his nephew's name, plus all those "Chase Bank" phishing emails we get are actually from Isaac Chase.
Will Dockery
2019-11-30 19:34:13 UTC
Identity theft
<troll snip>

Here's some real identity theft and forgery by Barry aka Dental River, since you seem so concerned:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/luSOUHS7Rec/PBiBCs5FAAAJ

Subject: Re: Lieutenant Calley; Obsesso's folly
From: <barry @gmail.com>

:)
Me
2019-11-30 19:45:29 UTC
Identity theft
<troll snip>
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/luSOUHS7Rec/PBiBCs5FAAAJ
Message-
Me[9
Identity theft
<troll snip>
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/luSOUHS7Rec/PBiBCs5FAAAJ
Message-
:)
Piss
You smell your stinking upper lip again, ME....?

Ha ha ha....
W***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 01:57:48 UTC
Thanks for the heads up, Jordy.

:)
JD Chase
2020-01-14 04:16:03 UTC
2020-01-14 06:09:40 UTC
My pleasure guys 😊☺️🍸
Good morning, Jordy.

;)
JD Chase
2020-01-14 08:54:27 UTC
2020-01-14 08:57:32 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Tue, 14 January 2020 08:54
Good morning my friend 😊☺️
Hello Jordy and top of the morning...!!
Will Dockery
2020-01-14 18:14:26 UTC
Good morning my friend 😊☺️
Good afternoon, and good to see you, Jordy.

;)
JD Chase
2020-01-14 19:24:39 UTC
2019-12-06 00:43:12 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 30 November 2019 04:55
I hope to see them soon.........!!
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-02 00:44:11 UTC
Good Night to you Jordy.....
JD Chase
2020-02-02 04:30:41 UTC
2020-02-25 07:05:15 UTC
Thanks as always for all your movie, music and book tips, Jordy.....
JD Chase
2020-02-25 10:49:02 UTC
2020-02-25 18:51:32 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Tue, 25 February 2020 10:49
My pleasure, GZ 😊☺️🍸
Good afternoon, my pal Jordy......

It is GREAT to see one friendly face in this so-called poetry group.....
JD Chase
2020-02-25 19:23:55 UTC
2020-02-25 19:31:02 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Tue, 25 February 2020 19:23
Thanks! Same to you, mon ami! 🙏☺️😊
Good afternoon, Jordy....!
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-25 22:56:20 UTC
Hello, Jordy!
JD Chase
2020-02-26 00:21:43 UTC
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-26 00:22:33 UTC
Hello there, my friend! 😊☺️🍸
What's new on the cenima scene, Jordy...?

New picks for 2020...?
JD Chase
2020-02-26 00:34:03 UTC
Looking forward to seeing “The Assistant” 😊
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-26 00:46:50 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Looking forward to seeing “The Assistant” 😊
I will have a look.....

General Zod
2019-11-30 23:09:07 UTC
I thought you were paying tribute to Jordy of Star Trek....
General Zod
2019-11-30 23:16:31 UTC
Pendragon you are one ignorant mother fucker.....!!
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 04:29:51 UTC
You don't need to tell me anything, since you're mistaken, "Me".

2019-12-05 03:00:07 UTC
"Parasite" actually fits you and your fellow trolls better, the way y'all sniff behind my every post, Nancy G.

;)
JD Chase
2019-12-06 20:57:47 UTC
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-02 07:56:57 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Fri, 06 December 2019 20:57
My pleasure mon ami ☺️😊🍸❤️
A jolly good morning t you, Jordy............!! ! !
General Zod
2019-12-07 00:02:34 UTC
Good evening to you, Sir Jordy....!!!
JD Chase
2019-12-07 00:34:36 UTC
2019-12-01 00:28:49 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Sat, 30 November 2019 04:41
"Parasite" and "Knives out"... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
I will look for clips on YouTube....!!
General Zod
2019-12-01 06:05:27 UTC
Whine on, Pendragon...!!
JD Chase
2019-12-01 10:49:34 UTC
Oh my god, that is SO ridiculous! 😆
Hieronymous Corey
2019-12-01 11:04:18 UTC
Jordy sounds like someone should grow up
to be a Jordan. Isaac sounds like someone
who knows a good laugh when he sees one.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-12-01 14:28:27 UTC
"Jordy sounds like someone should grow up
to be a Jordan. Isaac sounds like someone
who knows a good laugh when he sees one."

That is supposed to be some kind of joke.
The name Isaac literally means "he will laugh".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac
General Zod
2019-12-02 02:37:07 UTC
Theater of the Absurd....
JD Chase
2019-12-02 03:39:37 UTC
Absolutely GZ! People use generic names on Usenet all the time for all kinds of reasons! Yes Jordy is a tribute to my nephew, but it could also apply just as well to any other Jordy or Jordan on this planet as well! To act like there is some great ‘melodrama” to it is BEYOND absurd!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-02 03:44:46 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Mon, 02 December 2019 03:39
Absolutely GZ! People use generic names on Usenet all the time for all kinds of reasons! Yes Jordy is a tribute to my nephew, but it could also apply just as well to any other Jordy or Jordan on this planet as well! To act like there is some great 'melodrama" to it is BEYOND absurd!
Yes.....

Pendragon is looking for a reason to attack you because you are my friend....
Me
2019-12-02 03:45:54 UTC
But don’t you know jordy? If you don’t use your real name here, you’re just an anonymous, malicious troll. Hiding behind a fictitious name.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-02 03:49:33 UTC
Me[9
That is not always true of course.....!!
JD Chase
2019-12-02 04:02:52 UTC
Couldn’t disagree more! People use names other than their own on the internet all the time for all kinds of reasons! One good reason Is to have at least *some* degree of privacy and anonymity! Total and complete privacy and anonymity on the internet, or in the world for that matter, seems to be impossible these days, but there’s no reason we can’t at least strive for a small modicum of privacy...
Me
2019-12-02 04:06:47 UTC
Then maybe tell pissbum that.
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-02 04:52:09 UTC
Post by Me
Post by JD Chase
Post by Me
Post by JD Chase
Absolutely GZ! People use generic names on Usenet all the time for all kinds of reasons! Yes Jordy is a tribute to my nephew, but it could also apply just as well to any other Jordy or Jordan on this planet as well! To act like there is some great ‘melodrama” to it is BEYOND absurd!
But don’t you know jordy? If you don’t use your real name here, you’re just an anonymous, malicious troll. Hiding behind a fictitious name.
Couldn’t disagree more! People use names other than their own on the internet all the time for all kinds of reasons! One good reason Is to have at least *some* degree of privacy and anonymity! Total and complete privacy and anonymity on the internet, or in the world for that matter, seems to be impossible these days, but there’s no reason we can’t at least strive for a small modicum of privacy...
Then maybe tell piss
Piss...?

You must smell your stinking upperlip again ME....!!!
General Zod
2019-12-03 03:03:12 UTC
Exactly....
Will Dockery
2019-12-04 08:56:06 UTC
I'm looking these two films up on YouTube now, J.D.

Thanks for the heads up.

;)
JD Chase
2019-12-04 09:38:19 UTC
My pleasure, Will... just watched “Parasite” again... truly excellent, superb, marvelous movie, Imo... one of the best movies I’ve seen all years...
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-05 02:00:19 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Wed, 04 December 2019 09:38
Looking forward to seeing that.....!!
NancyGene
2019-12-05 02:09:07 UTC
"Parasite" - the true story of Will Dockery and George Sulzbach. Down and dirty, gritty fare.
Will Dockery
2019-12-04 17:22:13 UTC
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
This one?

Parasite - Official Trailer (2019) Bong Joon Ho Film
JD Chase
2019-12-04 20:05:29 UTC
Yes, that’s it! A truly excellent superlative movie, Imo... a drama, comedy, mystery/thriller, social commentary/satire all wrapped up in one thrilling package...
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-04 20:09:02 UTC
Do you write poetry, Mr. Chase?
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-08 08:02:31 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Wed, 04 December 2019 20:05
Good morning, Jordy....!
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-07 01:02:47 UTC
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
This one?
http://youtu.be/5xH0HfJHsaY
Parasite - Official Trailer (2019) Bong Joon Ho Film
Looks like an interesting film...…..!!
JD Chase
2019-12-07 02:09:22 UTC
Indeee it was! ExtrEmily fascinating, to say the least! 😊
JD Chase
2019-12-07 02:09:56 UTC
Indeed it was! Extremely fascinating to say the least! 😊❤️
General Zod
2019-12-07 04:57:05 UTC
Good evening, Sir Jordy....!!!
Will Dockery
2019-12-04 22:44:57 UTC
We already discussed Jordy and poetry a couple of days ago, Rochester.

Did you forget?
General Zod
2019-12-05 00:01:58 UTC
He seems to have forgoton...
ME
2019-12-05 00:03:27 UTC
We already discussed Jordy and poetry a couple of days ago, Rochester.
Did you forget?
Does he have a problem discussing it again?
Why not let jordy answer?
General Zod
Even so, as we know, writing poetry is not a requirement here,....
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-05 00:13:03 UTC
No I did not forget...and haven't read any poems from him......so I'll keep asking
General Zod
2019-12-05 00:16:08 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
No I did not forget...and haven't read any poems from him......so I'll keep asking
I can see your point.....

I'd like to see Jordy post poems as well...................!!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 00:49:14 UTC
Thanks again Jordy..............
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 19:25:34 UTC
Thanks bunches, Jordy....!!
Antti
2020-02-08 11:48:51 UTC
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
Hidden Life by Terrence Malick.

A very good take on how the madness in the government slowly penetrates in to the
society below.

Antti
Will Dockery
2020-02-08 17:21:27 UTC
Post by Antti
“Parasite” and “Knives out”... both were extremely enjoyable! 😊👍🍸❤️
Hidden Life by Terrence Malick.
A very good take on how the madness in the government slowly penetrates in to the
society below.
Antti
This does look like a fantastic film:

"Based on real events, from visionary writer-director Terrence Malick, A HIDDEN LIFE is the story of an unsung hero, Franz Jägerstätter, who refused to fight for the Nazis in World War II. When the Austrian peasant farmer is faced with the threat of execution for treason, it is his unwavering faith and his love for his wife Fani and children that keeps his spirit alive..."
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-09 06:13:04 UTC
Good morning, Jordy....
JD Chase
2020-02-10 04:55:57 UTC
Hi there! So SHOCKED and THRILLED that “Parasite” won best picture, beat director, beat international film and best original screenplay! Fantastic! For once, the Oscars got it right! 😊☺️👍🙏❤️🍸
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-10 05:04:30 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Mon, 10 February 2020 04:55
I did not know.... bravo...!
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-24 23:44:30 UTC
Good evening, Jordy....!
JD Chase
2020-02-25 00:25:55 UTC
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-25 01:51:13 UTC
Greetings mon ami 😊☺️✌️🍸
Rainy evening here, my friend.... hope yours is going well....