Who is Shondra Pritchett, whose email General Zod occasionally uses?
2020-05-18 18:06:33 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-PJ6j4Tewfs/xfm92D_MCQAJ
(and other times under "Rex Hester Jr")
----------
Alcovy River; Boen Creek (Rabun Co.); Brasstown Creek (Towns Co.); Broad River; Buffalo Creek (Carroll Co.); Butternut Creek (Union Co.); Cane Creek (Lumpkin Co.); Chattahoochee River <...>
The counties that have no restrictions for fish from the Chattahoochee River are: Chattahoochee, Early and Stewart Counties. Columbus is in Muscogee County
Okay, can you give us specific data on Muscogee County?
Sure Nancy G. will stalk it all up for us....!! !

----------

There is a Shondra Johnson in Columbus, GA who also goes by the name of Shondra Pritchett. Is this Loretta? In any case, General Zod is using someone else's email to troll AAPC.
Usenet Editor
I wonder if her husband Chris is aware of this? He looks like someone who could tear a scrawny little hobo up. Someone should notify him.
ME
I’m sure I know someone in the local LE there, who’ll be happy to give him the message.
Will Dockery
She's a local whore. George Sulzbach can't afford a whore.
Will Dockery
2020-05-21 04:49:25 UTC
She's a
<troll snip>

While you are an identity thieving impostor troll.

;)
Rocky
I have Loretta. She's enough of a whore for me and cheap.
Rocky
2020-05-21 23:09:26 UTC
Post by Rocky
She's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up you fucked up coward forger.....

Scumbag lying fool.………….
Usenet Editor
How many times have you had to patch her up?
Zod
Only after Dirty Mike pimps her out to a negro. They have big dicks.
Zod
2020-05-23 22:50:00 UTC
Only after
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx