Breaking News
Add Reply
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-07-18 23:07:35 UTC
Dockery has been banned from playing the Velvet Room....seems his giggling at green haired boys, kissing has been read by Mr. Hobbs

stay tuned
NancyGene
2019-07-18 23:11:19 UTC
Mr. Hobbs thinks that Will is a homophobe? But what about Will's long friendship with him and performing for free at the concerts and raising so much money for the cause?
Edward Rochester Esq.
Well, we'll see if FF is invited to 'perform'
NancyGene
Considering that Will isn't paid to perform at LeGents and can't read music anyway, it seems to us that he could do his act anywhere. A Zorro mask might be quite the hit.
Edward Rochester Esq.
YES...'Zorrrroooo' will ring from the dance floor
NancyGene
Will and Zid might misinterpret the meaning of a "masked ball."
Edward Rochester Esq.
Ouch......
Edward Rochester Esq.
second
Edward Rochester Esq.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
ME
You nailed it!
NancyGene
2019-07-22 12:27:09 UTC
Post by NancyGene
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Dockery has been banned from playing the Velvet Room....seems his giggling at green haired boys, kissing has been read by Mr. Hobbs
stay tuned
Mr. Hobbs thinks that Will is a homophobe? But what about Will's long friendship with him and performing for free at the concerts and raising so much money for the cause?
Well, we'll see if FF is invited to 'perform'
Considering that Will isn't paid to perform at LeGents and can't read music anyway, it seems to us that he could do his act anywhere. A Zorro mask might be quite the hit.
YES...'Zorrrroooo' will ring from the dance floor
Will and Zid might misinterpret the meaning of a "masked ball."
Ouch......
second
You nailed it!
Will's got one hand is his pocket and the other hand down Zid's pants.

(Thanks, Alanis Morissette.)
Mildred "Lassie" Dockery
2019-07-22 12:46:05 UTC
Post by NancyGene
[...]
Well I'm here
to remind Zod
of the mess he left
on my couch,
it's not fair
to deny me
a dry place to sleep
since he puked up lunch,
he oughtta know!
NancyGene
An overlooked classic!
NancyGene
Or Black and Blue Ball.
ME
That’s a right on.......
NancyGene
You nailed those balls to the wall, ME.
Rod Rexroth Jr.
2019-07-23 14:09:15 UTC
Excellent
General Zod
2019-08-02 00:14:23 UTC
We don't like fags in these parts no how.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-02 03:12:57 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Dockery has been banned from playing the Velvet Room....seems his giggling at green haired boys, kissing has been read by Mr. Hobbs
stay tuned
We don't like fags in these parts no how.
But I thought that you and Willie were...

...oh, this must be the mock Plod. You almost had me there.
Will Dockery
You are correct, George Sulzbach.
Lady George Bunny Sulzbach