Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005 issue
2019-07-29 17:36:07 UTC
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall

January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine

Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery

Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Rex Entwhistle
Outstanding find.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-05 00:08:10 UTC
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Outstanding find.....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.

;)
Johnny Galt
Right on................
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Rex Hunter Jr.
Indeed....
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Will Dockery
2019-08-12 17:18:51 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Outstanding find.....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.
;)
Indeed....
Shut up, Todd.
The Michael Pendragon spam count:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22Shut$20up$2C$20Todd.%22;context-place=forum/alt.arts.poetry.comments

Results for "Shut up, Todd." in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Results: about 259 for "Shut up, Todd."
Michael Pendragon
Damn! Some bums just don't take the hint.
Will Dockery
2019-08-12 18:25:51 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Outstanding find.....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.
;)
Indeed....
Shut up, Todd.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22Shut$20up$2C$20Todd.%22;context-place=forum/alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results for "Shut up, Todd." in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Results: about 259 for "Shut up, Todd."
Damn! Some bums just don't take the hint.
Here's a hint to you from PJR himself:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/i4YUsBwCb3c/hOu4M4r8AAAJ

=============[Begin Quoted Text]==============================

Peter J. Ross wrote:
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
Here it is again:

<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>

No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.

If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.

============[End Quoted Text]================================

Shut up, Turd.
Rex Hunter Jr.
Not a chance....
Rex Hunter Jr.
That just about settles that one, then.............
Peter J Ross
2019-08-27 15:16:33 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:18:51 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Outstanding find.....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.
;)
Indeed....
Shut up, Todd.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22Shut$20up$2C$20Todd.%22;context-place=forum/alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results for "Shut up, Todd." in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Results: about 259 for "Shut up, Todd."
You have no idea what spam is, have you, Dreckwit?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-06 01:40:30 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Outstanding find.....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.
;)
Indeed....
Shut up, Todd.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22Shut$20up$2C$20Todd.%22;context-place=forum/alt.arts.poetry.comments
Results for "Shut up, Todd." in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Results: about 259 for "Shut up, Todd."
You have no idea
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
You are the one who seems most clueless here, Peter....!!

Will Dockery
2019-07-30 08:34:19 UTC
Thanks, Rex
General Zod
2019-08-01 04:29:33 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-01 11:58:21 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up, Todd.
Rex Warner Jr.
2019-08-02 03:57:53 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up
How about you shut the fuck up for a change you little troll....??
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 19:11:27 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up, Todd.
Why don't you follow your mentor PJR's advice and simply ignore him?
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-02 20:57:28 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up, Todd.
Why don't you follow your mentor PJR's advice and simply ignore him?
That's and example... let's call it a "concrete" example... of my ignoring him.

IOW: I'm not merely ignoring his posts - I'm pointedly making it evident.

Rather like turning my back on him.
Rex Warren Jr.
2019-08-02 21:00:28 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up, Todd.
Why don't you follow your mentor PJR's advice and simply ignore him?
That's and example... let's call it a "concrete" example... of my ignoring him.
IOW: I'm not merely ignoring his posts - I'm pointedly making it evident.
Rather like turning my back on him.
Well consider me tuurning my back on you....

And shooting you a moon, Pendragon...............
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Rex Warren Jr.
How is the weather with your head jammedupPat Boone's ass Pendragon....??
Johnny Galt

Keep o9n bumping these posts up then, Pendragon...…...
Brainiac Five
2019-08-28 23:34:40 UTC
Outstanding issue of many....
Shut up, Todd.
You are a pretentious fake.................
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 14:43:19 UTC
On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 12:29:34 AM UTC-4, Rex Warren Jr. wrote:

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall

January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Post by General Zod
Outstanding issue of many....
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

😉
General Zod
Another good one.....................
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 02:47:18 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

😉
General Zod
Of great local historical value.....
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 20:52:44 UTC
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
Of great local historical value.....
Shut up, Todd.
The Michael Pendragon spambot strikes again...

It would be difficult to find a more worthless troll o this group except maybe the troll called "ME"......
Will Dockery
2019-08-06 00:41:33 UTC
Spam your stale one-liners much, Pendragon?

:)
Johnny Galt
2019-08-06 02:39:53 UTC
He better watch out or Peter J. Ross will report him to Google.....
High Number
2019-08-27 23:39:53 UTC
Playgrounds Magazine / January 2005
https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/012005playgroundsall
January 2005 edition of Playgrounds Magazine
Page 17: "To The Magic Store" column by Will Dockery
Page 19: Will Dockery poem
A fantastic magazine.........

Used my art on their covers many many times.........