Talking Animal
2020-05-23 21:56:00 UTC

2020-05-23 22:42:13 UTC
2020-05-23 23:28:00 UTC
2020-05-28 23:48:00 UTC
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Nice!
Thank you again, Ktell, good to see someone else here cares about poetry....
Zod
2020-05-31 07:58:00 UTC
A recent poem, comments and suggestions are indeed welcomed.....
Rocky
2020-06-01 23:39:49 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Nice!
I thank you once more, good to have another person here for the poetry and not trolling....
Rocky
2020-06-03 00:24:31 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Nice!
Part of my upcoming poetry comic book,,....
Terrance (Terrance Stomp)
2020-06-07 13:18:00 UTC
I thank you all for the kind comments,,,,
General Zod
2020-06-15 00:21:26 UTC
Talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
NG, is that the dirty cat from the FB photos?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/7cADMjuRpJs/qPe1jLN2BwAJ
Post by ME
ktellefsen2 wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 15:54
Post by Zod
Tu-Tu the cat
91 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--Zod
Well, that was fun. It's light verse, and I think a reader's appreciation of it would depend as much on the reader's attitude as on the poem itself. In my case, as I say, it was fun; I even enjoyed googling to see what 91 would be in cat years (16.5).
What I enjoyed most was that you've captured a true slice of cat behavior - acting frantically starving before being fed, and a few seconds later deciding it won't eat THAT. "I could eat anything, but that doesn't mean I will."
I'm not sure if you need the last line. Personally I'd have dropped it, to end with the punch line, but I can see a couple of reasons to keep it: it explicitly equates the cat with the fussy restaurant patron; and "on the side" struck me as a pun on the way a cat uses its snout to push the food it doesn't like over to the side of the dish. So I leave it entirely up to you.
I always have heard that a "Dog year" is seven for our one... cats are different?
91 could be replaced by 17, which is pretty old for a cat.
Tu-Tu was my mother's favorite cat..... gone but never forgotten.......
Here is where Zod gives an origin of the cat in the poem.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/7cADMjuRpJs/qPe1jLN2BwAJ
Yes indeed... !!
Zod
2020-06-21 07:06:51 UTC
Talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
My poem, for your scrutiny.....
NancyGene
2020-05-24 00:41:03 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
ME
NancyGene
Yes, undoubtedly. All in the photos need a good bath and flea dip.
Conley Brothers
As does George Sulzbach.
Zod
Which photos...?
Rocky
2020-06-07 23:37:48 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Yes, undoubtedly
Thanks for reading and commenting N.G.
Will Dockery

Rocky
Right on, Doc.....
Zod
I thank you for correcting those lying scum bags, Doc....
Rocky
Yes indeed...
Zod
2020-06-10 05:27:00 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Again, another good one, Zod.
;)
I thank you once more....
Zod
2020-05-24 03:16:00 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has
You'r not as good a stalker as you fancy yourself.....
Rocky
You are a liar.....
Hector Heathcliff
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observetrs see this garbage hurled at me....
Michael Pendragon
As an observetr, it's only fair to point up the fact that a pissbum like yourself could never afford to take his feral cat to the vet.
Zod-the-Mighty
2020-06-23 00:06:39 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observers see this garbage hurled at me....
Typo corrected...!
Zod-the-Mighty
2020-06-23 00:08:05 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observers see this garbage hurled at me....
As an observetr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So observe, not heard....

Ha ha ha…..
Michael Pendragon
2020-06-23 00:12:22 UTC
Post by Zod-the-Mighty
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observers see this garbage hurled at me....
As an observetr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So observe, not heard....
Ha ha ha…..
Fix a mistake, make another three.

Good job, imbecile.
Zod-the-Mighty
2020-06-23 00:17:39 UTC
Post by Zod-the-Mighty
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observers see this garbage hurled at me....
As an observetr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So observe, not heard....
Ha ha ha…..
Fix a mistake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damn right....

Ha ha ha....
Van (Van Couver)
2020-07-02 23:36:32 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
I thank for all comments.....
Zod-the-Mighty
2020-06-23 00:14:26 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
As an observetr
Learn to spell, Pendragon...

Ha ha ha...
Peter J Ross
2020-06-23 20:01:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Hector Heathcliff
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
Tu-Tu has kidney disease and probably thyroid problems too. Take her to the vet.
These are the kinds of attacks I am supposed to ignore, but lety the outside observetrs see this garbage hurled at me....
As an observetr, it's only fair to point up the fact that a pissbum
like yourself could never afford to take his feral cat to the vet.
For Plod, cat = dinner, if he can catch it.

μεγάλη ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ὑπερισχύει.
- Esdras A 4.41
Van (Van Couver)
I prefer fishing, actually...……...
Van (Van Couver)
No... I did catch some nice catfish this afternoon....
Sherwood
2020-07-04 00:20:47 UTC
I daresay this was a good poem, ....

Van (Van Couver)
2020-06-24 00:04:01 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
As an observetr
I thank you for reading and commenting...
Zod-The-Mighty
2020-07-01 23:59:36 UTC
talking Animal
Tu-Tu the cat
13 years old
says she's hungry
all of the time.
Niblets of tuna
please hold the rice
on the side.
--General Zod
As an observetr
Hello Pendragon, I missed you...
Michael Pendragon
2020-07-02 00:21:26 UTC
Please hurry up and die.
Zod-The-Mighty
2020-07-02 00:23:26 UTC
You go first and let us know how it looks down there....
Zod
Doubtful.....
Will Dockery
2020-06-07 18:42:38 UTC