Best Ayn Rand Quote
2019-03-15 04:14:04 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments..."

-Ayn Rand
General Zod
2019-03-15 21:35:43 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments..."
-Ayn Rand
She was right.....................

The Romantic Manifesto by Ayn Rand

"Art is a selective re-creation of reality according to an artist's metaphysical value-judgments."
Will Dockery
2019-04-20 06:34:45 UTC

http://youtu.be/MMEvqcUv32U

The Romantic Manifesto by Ayn Rand

"Art is a selective re-creation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value-judgments."

Good one...

George J. Dance
2019-03-16 01:23:34 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments..."
-Ayn Rand
It's a good quotation. Here's my favorite, which fits with the song I picked for tomorrow's dancehall (written, of course, by Randian admirer, Neil Peart).

"To hold an unchanging youth is to reach, at the end, the vision with which one started." (/Atlas Shrugged/)
General Zod
Outstanding......
Will Dockery

Good one, George.
General Zod
2019-04-16 08:23:22 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments..."
-Ayn Rand
Not bad....

Not bad at all.....