SS Early Closing
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-02 19:44:02 UTC
Seems we have all the poems we're going to get at this point...W Dockery said he'd have one in, but nothing so far..so if he and any others are interested...you have until ten tonight, which should give anyone interested enough time to post....

Zod....you can pick the next poet to give a topic, by ten as well and I'll announce again in the morning along with the official poem list for 12/1/19

Got some weather moving in up here, hence the early close.

ER
Will Dockery
I'm finishing a somewhat difficult poem up, but should easily have it ready and posted by ten o'clock.
ME
BWAHAHAHAHA
NancyGene
2019-12-02 19:58:49 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Seems we have all the poems we're going to get at this point...W Dockery said he'd have one in, but nothing so far..so if he and any others are interested...you have until ten tonight, which should give anyone interested enough time to post....
Zod....you can pick the next poet to give a topic, by ten as well and I'll announce again in the morning along with the official poem list for 12/1/19
Got some weather moving in up here, hence the early close.
ER
We think that midnight on Monday is being overly generous to those who don't submit poems on a holiday weekend. We suggest 6pm on a Monday for future special closings after a holiday, which should give everyone plenty of time to write a poem.

Midnight is taking advantage of you (Edward Rochester) for no reason. Keeping it open for one person, who otherwise was posting hundreds of replies, does not serve AAPC well.
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-02 20:06:33 UTC
[...]
Yes, agree....all entries in by ten tonight.

Future holiday weeks will offer a 6 pm Monday close.
Will Dockery
I've no problem with any of that... it is your project, you set the rules and deadlines, as you should.
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-02 20:23:46 UTC
Post by NancyGene
[...]
Well, I'm not trying to be a prick...I do have some snow moving in, so closing at ten will allow me to clean up outside....you can get it done, I'm sure.....and don't want to leave you out....

Thanks
ME
You’re way to generous Ed.
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 20:56:37 UTC
Post by NancyGene
[...]
I think the poem is readable now, mostly, so after a proof read, into the Sunday Sampler it goes.

2019-12-02 21:31:48 UTC
Post by NancyGene
[...]
;)
Maybe you should have given that one a second or third thought.
Because, mother fucker, that one was bad. I mean really fucking bad.
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 21:52:43 UTC
that one was bad
Thanks for reading and commenting, "Me".

2019-12-02 23:04:42 UTC
It was fucking bad.......
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 23:13:06 UTC
It was fucking bad.......
You're not exactly the most credible judge of poetry, of course.

Then post it mother fucker.
General Zod
2019-12-03 00:27:37 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Seems we have all the poems we're going to get at this point...W Dockery said he'd have one in, but nothing so far..so if he and any others are interested...you have until ten tonight, which should give anyone interested enough time to post....
Zod....you can pick the next poet to give a topic, by ten as well and I'll announce again in the morning along with the official poem list for 12/1/19
Got some weather moving in up here, hence the early close.
ER
I will be picking a poet within the next few minutes.....!!