Gender Identification
i***@gmail.com
2020-05-18 01:36:56 UTC
An Internet poster stated that men who were involved in feminism were “useful politically correct idiots.”

I for one have opposed political correctness ever since I knew what it was. I however make a strong stance in favor of women's rights and powers in society. That is because there are many things that influence people besides self-interest. I have a daughter, and my interest in her well-being is more important to me than is my interest in my own.

So we see these men claiming that men who are into feminism are selling out their own gender. Why on earth would they identify the people they care about with their gender? For conscientious people, there are other values besides self-interest. That includes other values besides their gender interest. If you love a woman, or if you have a daughter, then you seek her well-being even when it is not necessarily in line with your own interests as a man.

What people who want men to identify with their gender do not understand is that nothing at all is owed to a gender. Things are owed to people who have been contributors of humanity, and that includes both women and men. I owe absolutely nothing to the male gender. I owe to people of both genders who have done valuable things. And one of the valuable things that I seek to accomplish in my lifetime is creating better man-woman relationships. I want to see people refuse to identify with their gender and instead identify with people they love. And then they can work together with people they love to create better lives for each other and better world for one another.

Once again, I refuse to identify with a gender. There is no reason whatsoever why either a man or a woman should identify with such things. If you care about others who are not your gender, you will do what you can to improve things for them. A loving, responsible father would want the best for his daughter, and a good husband would want the best for his wife. Which means that he will refuse the unearned claims that other men make on his attention and instead do what he can to make the world better for his daughter or for his wife.

To the men who want me to support the male gender: Piss off. I will not support a gender, and I will not give my attention to people who do not merit it. When women are doing the wrong thing, they should be confronted as much as should men who are doing the wrong thing. But forcing gender identification at the expense of identification with people you love is wrong. My daughter has the right to my attention. Some wife-beating jerk does not.

So it is time that this con be called out. You do no favors to anyone by identifying with your gender at the expense of the other gender. And a good man will look beyond his self-interests as a man and make decisions that benefit other people, whatever gender they may be.
Rocky
Does feminism embrace men who jerk off at the library in front of women like you did? If so, I'm in!
Z***@none.i2p
Good essay I.S.
Zod
I love chicks with dicks.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:08:00 UTC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, forging fool.......
Michael Pendragon
2020-05-24 04:42:47 UTC
I'm afraid I have to back Stink on this one: Will is definitely a man (moobs notwithstanding).
Zod
2020-05-24 05:38:00 UTC
Ha ha ha ha ha....
Conley Brothers
2020-05-24 15:40:21 UTC
I'm not sure even Stinkbach knows. I doubt he can find Doc's dick beneath that massive gut when he does a reacharound. I think the jury is still out.
Zod
2020-05-24 17:04:00 UTC
Fake Conley, your obsession with Doc and me is noted.....

Ha ha ha..
Zod
Doc can't even find his own dick in that blubber.
Zod
2020-05-30 05:40:00 UTC
Hell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, fake Zod.....!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx