OIL
2019-07-10 09:50:21 UTC
CONSENTRATE.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-10 11:07:32 UTC
Those who Consentrate on the date
Have great cause to celebrate.
Join me as we have great fun,
One for OIL, and OIL for one!
Dental River
2019-07-10 22:34:52 UTC
Those who Consentrate on the date
Have great cause to celebrate.
Join me as we have great fun,
One for OIL, and OIL for one!
The pure effluvium, Consent
Composts below, turns sediment.
What drips down from our private parts
Becomes new earth, receives young hearts.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-10 22:48:30 UTC
Gov't Mule?
Dental River
2019-07-10 22:59:07 UTC
Gov't Mule?
They're sterile. (see "Rules")
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-10 23:06:18 UTC
LOL
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-24 03:41:29 UTC
Those who Consentrate on the date
Have great cause to celebrate.
Join me as we have great fun,
One for OIL, and OIL for one!
The wheel gets the oil....

Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-11 00:12:12 UTC
Hash oil Dabs...??

Love those.... a friend makes it for local Veterans.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-11 10:06:38 UTC
Bubble, Bubble, Toil And Trouble,
Shatter, Budder, Crumble, Wax,
Oil, Honey. Five O'clock Stubble.
Patients Pay No State Sales Tax.
Will Dockery
2019-07-11 20:50:28 UTC
You still haven't heard the product referred to as "shards" yet?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-11 21:03:53 UTC
LOL
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 03:30:36 UTC
Smoke up....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-12 08:54:35 UTC
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-12 10:30:53 UTC
I sharded in my pants once. It didn't
smoke, but it sure did stink like hell,
and I had to throw those pants away.
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-07-12 14:44:46 UTC
I'll take them pants. They can't be none worse than the ones I wear every day.
Will Dockery
2019-07-12 17:30:07 UTC
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
https://www.apollyon.nl/en/bho

BHO form

"Cannabis concentrates which are obtained with the aid of butane can occur in different forms depending on the operation used. The substances, which are called dabs as a collective name have received various names because of the typical appearances, the most popular are":

Oil - hash oil, honey oil, cannabis oil, THC oil

Wax - budder, honeycomb, wax, ear wax

Shards - shatter, glass
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-12 17:41:33 UTC
LOL. You google 'shards' and 'cannabis'?
Will Dockery
2019-07-12 17:45:31 UTC
LOL. You google 'shards' and 'cannabis'?
No, "shards" + "hash oil" = About 4,860 results (0.53 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22shards%22+%22hash+oil%22&rlz=1CAPPDO_enUS742US742&oq=%22s&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j35i39l2.4360j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-12 17:56:48 UTC
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
Dental River
2019-07-12 21:39:54 UTC
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
I looked up 'irony' on Google and a scary man came to my house.
Peter J Ross
2019-07-12 22:49:05 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 14:39:54 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Dental River
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
I looked up 'irony' on Google and a scary man came to my house.
Sorry about that. I need to practise my reassuring smile.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-12 22:51:01 UTC
So, don't leave us hanging.
What did the scary man do?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-13 09:47:01 UTC
Tropical Storm Barry.
Will Dockery
2019-07-13 01:16:07 UTC
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
Google Groups are like home in a way.

2019-07-13 01:48:10 UTC
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
Google Groups are like home in a way.
Why? Does everyone at home hate you, too?

Oh, right. You live in your brother's shed.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 01:50:34 UTC
I would guess because it is such a comfortable site.....
Peter J Ross
2019-07-21 17:49:02 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:50:34 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Well, there you go. Google is your friend.
Google Groups are like home in a way.
Why? Does everyone at home hate you, too?
I would guess because it is such a comfortable site.....
How much do you envy Dreckery's comfortable shed?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
ME
Nailed it!!
Will Dockery
2019-07-13 20:27:43 UTC
Does everyone
hate you
Do you hate me?

That's a rather strong emotion for someone you've never even met.

2019-07-13 20:32:24 UTC
Should he hate you for post-editing his comment?
Shouldn't you hate yourself for having to resort to
post-editing other people's comments to respond?
Will Dockery
2019-07-13 20:49:54 UTC
Should he hate you for post-editing his comment?
Shouldn't you hate yourself for having to resort to
post-editing other people's comments to respond?
Not at all, I just cut the bullshit.

2019-07-13 20:59:12 UTC
Yeah, right. LOL.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 21:34:16 UTC
Should he hate you for post-editing his comment?
Shouldn't you hate yourself for having to resort to
post-editing other people's comments to respond?
Why should anyone hate.... Pastor Corey...?? ?

You are a man of God so why not protest the hatred..?? ?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-13 22:38:38 UTC
LOL
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-14 21:31:54 UTC
LOL. You google 'shards' and 'cannabis'?
No that is what folks calls it here.....
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 21:09:00 UTC
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
https://www.apollyon.nl/en/bho
BHO form
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
ME
2019-07-12 21:22:47 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
https://www.apollyon.nl/en/bho
BHO form
Oil - hash oil, honey oil, cannabis oil, THC oil
Wax - budder, honeycomb, wax, ear wax
Shards - shatter, glass
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
Your saying zid, that others (you are identifying as disabled Veterans in the Columbus, Ga. area, who have a valid prescription for medical marijuana) are sharing their prescribed marijuana medications with you and others at the river there.
Just to be sure.........
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 21:24:38 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
https://www.apollyon.nl/en/bho
BHO form
Oil - hash oil, honey oil, cannabis oil, THC oil
Wax - budder, honeycomb, wax, ear wax
Shards - shatter, glass
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
Your saying
No....

You said that...........

I did not.....
ME
2019-07-12 21:29:51 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
You smoke 'shards'? LOL
https://www.apollyon.nl/en/bho
BHO form
Oil - hash oil, honey oil, cannabis oil, THC oil
Wax - budder, honeycomb, wax, ear wax
Shards - shatter, glass
——————————
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
Yes you did zid.
Or, at least someone
from your
mobile gizmo did,
Zid
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 21:31:42 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
Yes you did
I wrote what I wrote not what you said I wrote....

These friends smoke for medicinal purposes......
ME
2019-07-12 21:37:23 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by ME
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Yes, I know a couple of disabled Vets who get that stuff.... and have shared some hits with us down on the river bank....
Yes you did
I wrote what I wrote not what you said I wrote....
These friends smoke for medicinal purposes......
Hey pissbum, maybe move on from this one.
Ok?
You know this won’t end well.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 21:39:51 UTC
You know this won’t end well
So go try and troll someone else then, troll.....
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-23 23:46:18 UTC
MacBeth...??
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 02:23:57 UTC
Corey why you laugh
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-14 09:36:27 UTC
Think funny.
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 12:38:11 UTC
Think funny.
Good morning, Pastor Corey.

2019-07-14 19:56:56 UTC
LOL
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 20:40:42 UTC
LOL
Good afternoon, Pastor Corey.

:)
Lester Wexler Jr.
2019-07-14 21:32:16 UTC
LOL
Good afternoon, Pastor Corey.
:)
Come to me, Pastor Corey, naked with your prehensile tail. That's good. Turn around honey, show us what you've got. Very nice.

(sotto voce) I'd like to fertilize some of them eggs. We'd live on a farm.
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-15 23:45:48 UTC
LOL
Hi there P. C.
Rex Rodroth Jr.
2019-07-19 07:01:20 UTC
Now we cooking with oil....
Will Dockery
2019-07-22 10:46:55 UTC
Post by Rex Rodroth Jr.
Now we cooking with oil....
Watch it, Zod, you know these folks don't speak Southern.

Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-23 03:38:48 UTC
Post by Rex Rodroth Jr.
Now we cooking with oil....
Watch it, Zod, you know these folks don't speak Southern.
http://youtu.be/2O6eoJIwG38
That I have noticed.....