Dockery's Post Bumping Admission
2018-10-26 18:05:44 UTC
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.

Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
ME
He pays zod in cheap booze and cigarettes.
h***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 22:52:37 UTC
He could pay in sexual favors, and I wouldn't think any
less of him. In fact, I'd give him a lot of credit, if he did.
Clay Dockery
2018-10-27 00:48:25 UTC
I'd think a lot less of Zod though.
Will Dockery
2018-10-27 01:01:35 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
I'd think a lot less
<snip>

You barely seem to be able to think at all, you post forging fool.

:)
George Sulzbach
2018-10-29 13:07:11 UTC
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
He pays zod in cheap booze and cigarettes.
Anything he pays has been stolen from me.
Or me.
Conley Brothers
Will can't even pay for toilet paper. He steals it from the bathroom at Legends.
George Sulzbach
He does not share. I wipe with dried leaves.
Clay Dockery
That explains why Will Dockery is on his crusty computer and mobile gizmo 24 hours a day. The baggy eyes are evidence if this, as if obesity didn't make him look bad enough.
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 04:29:15 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
That explains why Will Dockery is
<snip>

Is your biggest obsession, forging fool?

We know... heh.
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 05:52:42 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
That explains why Will Dockery is on his crusty computer and mobile gizmo 24 hours a day. The baggy eyes are evidence if this, as if obesity didn't make him look bad enough.
I may be a fat fuck but I'm not gay
I'm not.
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 05:55:47 UTC
No, but you certainly are an obsesso, forger.

😀
Clay Dockery
Time to come out of the closet. It might even help you get a date with someone other than George Sulzbach in the shed.
Conley Brothers
That's doubtful. Even the gays don't want Will.
Will Dockery
But I want them. I just drilled a gloryhole into the shed wall.
Brother Dave
Oh great, you'll never leave the shed now.
Conley Brothers
Good, keep him there so he doesn't show up on Wednesday nights and ruin the open mic. It's really hard to keep that fat fuck off stage and interrupting everyone else's song or set. We actually thought about raising the stage by a foot so he couldn't drag his chubby body up.
General Zod
That be right.
Will Dockery
You can't get rid of me that easily. I can easily roll onto the stage as I've done before.
Brother Dave
Will had some Mexicans build a ramp so he could haul his fat carcass inside. Steps are too much for him these days.
MIldred Dockery
2018-11-19 18:10:46 UTC
Post
Discard

BumpMaster 3000

Nov 8

Bumped due to popular demand.

You are.
Post by Brother Dave
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Brother Dave
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
[...]
I heard that dead wife of his once had some Mexicans pull a train. Lord do they work hard.

Also heard my grandson Clay is a "coalburner". Trains must be in the blood.
Brother Dave
He do like when them trains enter his tunnel.
Conley Brothers
2018-12-01 00:15:53 UTC
Post by Brother Dave
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Brother Dave
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
[...]
Yes, they came right out of the fields, not even a shower first. Just like Will except they could complete the job.
Not sure what that is but if it means a flaming faggot, I believe it.
General Zod
Correctamundo
Brother Dave
For sure.
Clay Dockery
You rang?
Will Dockery
Me too.
Zod
Agreed. Clay wears his faggotry on his sleeve.
Clay Dockery
And proud of it.
Brother Dave Dockery
On his ass too.
Will Dockery
I could never perform due to the booze and drugs. Not like Kathy wanted anything to do with me after she had some Mexican dick.
BumpMaster 3000

You are.
Zod
You just like to dabble with dick.
Will Dockery
Who doesn't?
Loretta Hobo Cumdump
You might as well be a dick sucker. You ain't gonna get a woman looking like you do.
Heath...@novabbs.i2p
That be true. Doc isn't into women anyways.
Conley Brothers
What woman would consider fucking a walrus like Will Dockery?
Clay Dockery
George Sulzbach is a chubby chaser, so at least he has that.
Conley Brothers
LOL it seems that the Georges are both attracted to obese fuck toys.
Will Dockery
A woman named George Sulzbach, for starters.
Zod...@novabbs.i2p
Stop getting all sexy on here Doc, or I may have to visit to "trim the hedges" as you call it.
Will Dockery
You can come over on your shower day and bring Dirty Mike's dildo.
Will Dockery
2020-05-08 04:32:23 UTC
You can
<troll snipped>

Stop lying, identity thieving troll.

:)
George Sulzbach
This deserves a bump then.
Brother Dave
Pretty fucked up there.
Will Dockery
I have 8 George Sulzbach socks to ensure my posts stay at the top and bury the others. That makes me #1.
Coco DeSockmonkey
You go, girl!
Will Dockery
Thanks
Clay Dockery
We know.
Will Dockery™
My poetry is the finest, which is why I have George Sulzbach's sock army bumping it to the top 24/7/365.
Will Dockery™
Glad I cleared that up.
Clay Dockery
Will likes to be on top, unless it's gay sex then he is a total bottom fuckboy. That's my dad.
Brother Dave Dockery
Spot on.
Clay Dockery
Right on, Uncle Dave.
Will Dockery
Sulzbach is a good foot stool.,
Conley Brothers
Drunken bums with no self respect usually are.
Rex Hester III
Hell yea!
Will Dockery
Yep
Rod Rexroth Jr.
Surely
Will Dockery
Thank you
Conley Brothers
2019-09-17 16:19:18 UTC
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
For the newcomers who wonder why Fat Fuck and his hobo servant keep bumping his posts to the top, 24/7 in lieu of working a job.
top of the list.
High Number
Noted
Will Dockery
Your note is noted.
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-09-19 18:12:09 UTC
Post by Conley Brothers
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Noted
Your note is noted.
How easily thy wit doth roll
From mind to fingertip;
We wait but to anticipate
Each oh-so-clever quip!
'Twere but sublime
To spend our time
In badinage, beguiled
By repartee
That bends no knee
To Shaw and Oscar Wilde.
With words that pierce like tempered steel
Thou run'st thy rivals through!
Yet sharper lines than mine reveal
Their laughter's aimed at you.
Lady George Bunny Sulzbach
Great poem
Will Dockery
Agreed. One of Pendragon's best.
George Sulzbach
Loved it
Conley Brothers
top of the list.
Roger Hatchbach
2019-10-08 14:37:28 UTC
Yes, I bump Doc's stuff to the top in exchange for rides to the booze store. So what?
Will Dockery
2019-10-08 19:21:45 UTC
Thanks for the nod, Zod. And the bumps...
Conley Brothers
2019-10-09 16:50:44 UTC
Not to mention you like slurping the Doc dick.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-26 18:54:47 UTC
True that
Will Dockery
2019-10-28 23:56:20 UTC
Thanks for all the bumps, Zod. I'll bring you a few beers.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
Can you prep your ass? I'm horny.
Conley Brothers
2019-11-15 21:28:25 UTC
In case others have forgotten.
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
General Zod
2019-11-18 04:24:20 UTC
Not I.
Will Dockery
Good to know.
Clay Dockery
To think Will Dockery gave up a family for this crap.
Michael Pendragon
You're giving him way too much credit. From what I've read, he gave up his family for sex, drugs and booze.
Peter J Ross
2019-11-22 19:05:25 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:57:56 -0800 (PST),
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the top
of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your
delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry
somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind.
How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends
all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you
can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even
though he begs for it.
To think Will Dockery gave up a family for this crap.
You're giving him way too much credit. From what I've read, he gave
up his family for sex, drugs and booze.
You're giving him way too much credit. Dreckery gave up his family
for bad sex, bad drugs and bad booze.

For bad, cheap sex. For bad, cheap drugs. For bad, cheap booze.

For bad, cheap, harmful sex. For bad, cheap, harmful drugs. For bad,
cheap, harmful booze.

One could add a thousand adjectives without fully describing how much
less admirable than all other known worthless scum the Dreckery scum
is.

Simia quam similis turpissima bestia nobis!
- Ennius
Brother Dave Dockery
Katherine would have left his ass anyway. She wasn't a one cock woman.
Heath...@novabbs.i2p
Still true, in case people are wondering about my late night endeavors on here.
Conley Brothers
2020-02-21 15:03:48 UTC
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
In light of George Sulzbach's recent post bumping frenzy, a reminder of why him and Will Dockery bump up their own garbage and push the other posts down.

"It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list." - Will Dockery
Hieronymous Corey
A reminder? Wtf? Like anyone needed reminding.
Brother Dave Dockery
It seems some need it.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
As Doc likes to say, the cream rises to the top.
Will Dockery
Yes it does and thanks for all those endless post bumps. I've also been making sure to start flame wars on my poetry threads to keep them up top.
Will Dockery
2020-05-08 04:34:22 UTC
Yes it
<lies snipped>

Stop lying, you identity thieving, forging fool.

Even though this is a fake will, whoever they are, they are saying the same thing many here have said about will. He just uses zod for the dirty work now.
George J. Dance
In reality, this entire thread is a reminder that "NancyGene" and their fakes to plenty of post-bumping of their own garbage and push the other posts down.
Michael Pendragon
For the record, there are no posts by NancyGene in this thread; nor is there any reason to believe that she is responsible for the troll posts.
ME
2020-05-07 20:02:53 UTC
[...]
Dance likes to claim that NG is everybody. He needs to blame and call out others on behalf of will and his little buddy zod. It’s part of his job. This helps will and zod to remain perpetual victims.
That’s the only thing their good at.
George J. Dance
2020-05-07 20:29:08 UTC
<quote>
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
</q>
[...]
That's not true, of course. In fact, I was the one saying "Edward Rochester" was Jim Senetto back when y'all were insisting it was NG.
Post by ME
He needs to blame and call out others on behalf of will and his little buddy zod. It’s part of his job.
Are you saying that you're 'calling me out' on behalf of the fakes because it's your job?
Post by ME
This helps will and zod to remain perpetual victims.
I believe the word y'all use is "targets", not "victims".
"they're"
ME
2020-05-07 21:12:41 UTC
<quote>
[...]
Who claimed ER was NG?
He needs to blame and call out others on behalf of will and his little buddy zod. It’s part of his job.
Are you saying that you're 'calling me out' on behalf of the fakes because it's your job?
I’m not calling you out. I simply stating what your role is here.
This helps will and zod to remain perpetual victims.
I believe the word y'all use is "targets", not "victims".
No, will and zod thrive on being false victims.
It’s probably due to a mental issue.
But, really, who gives a fuck......
So, now you’re the grammar nazi?
NancyGene
2020-05-07 22:40:15 UTC
<quote>
[...]
Add that one to the list of George Dance's false claims. We have never been Edward Rochester, although we used to, on occasion, post poems or comments for him. They were always plainly marked as from Edward.
He needs to blame and call out others on behalf of will and his little buddy zod. It’s part of his job.
Are you saying that you're 'calling me out' on behalf of the fakes because it's your job?
I’m not calling you out. I simply stating what your role is here.
This helps will and zod to remain perpetual victims.
I believe the word y'all use is "targets", not "victims".
No, will and zod thrive on being false victims.
False victims will always be among us.
Call in Ibish, who will tell them he is "onto them."
George J. Dance
2020-05-07 23:35:53 UTC
<quote>
It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
top of the list.
</q>
Thanks for confirming what those here already know, that in your delusional mind, your constant bumping of your shitty old poetry somehow means it is the best in your warped, drug damaged mind. How fucked up.
Even more stupid is Zod/George Sulzbach who slurps you and spends all day and night bumping your silly poems to the top while you can't even give him a decent critique for any of his poems, even though he begs for it.
In light of George Sulzbach's recent post bumping frenzy, a reminder of why him and Will Dockery bump up their own garbage and push the other posts down.
In reality, this entire thread is a reminder that "NancyGene" and their fakes do plenty of post-bumping of their own garbage and push the other posts down.
For the record, there are no posts by NancyGene in this thread; nor is there any reason to believe that she is responsible for the troll posts.
Dance likes to claim that NG is everybody.
That's not true, of course. In fact, I was the one saying "Edward Rochester" was Jim Senetto back when y'all were insisting it was NG.
Who claimed ER was NG?
Add that one to the list of George Dance's false claims. We have never been Edward Rochester, although
- wait for it -

we used to, on occasion, post poems or comments for him.

Exactly what I'd claimed - so my claim was true, by your own admission.
You don't seriously think that spelling words correctly makes one a "grammar nazi," do you?
NancyGene
2020-05-08 00:17:26 UTC
That's not true, of course. In fact, I was the one saying "Edward Rochester" was Jim Senetto back when y'all were insisting it was NG.
Who claimed ER was NG?
Add that one to the list of George Dance's false claims. We have never been Edward Rochester, although
- wait for it -
We are still waiting.
Post by George J. Dance
we used to, on occasion, post poems or comments for him.
Exactly what I'd claimed - so my claim was true, by your own admission.
That's not what you claimed at all and isn't the issue. "Our admission" was that we posted some things "for" Edward Rochester. Not secretly or stealthily--out in the sunshine. For example, "Mr. Dance, by Edward Rochester" was posted BY US FOR Edward Rochester. That's a great thread to use for the truth, in which you [Dance] say "The most reasonable hypothesis is that "Edward Rochester" is no more real than "Santa Claus" or "Frosty" the Snowman - IOW, just one more personality NastyGene dreamed up, in true second-hander style, just so it would look as if more people agreed with them. (Which doesn't mean NG is writing the current "ER" posts, of course.)" So this was a two-part effort on our part? Conspiracy theories abound.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Mr.$20Dance$2C$20by$20Edward$20Rochester%7Csort:date/alt.arts.poetry.comments/SpxGxrLiLb0/Vs_T8I4iCAAJ
They were always plainly marked as from Edward.
See above. "Mr. Dance, by Edward Rochester."

George Dance, do you ever get tired of twisting around facts and logic like spaghetti noodles? You claim things that are easily disproven: 1) we never posted AS Edward Rochester, 2) what we posted FOR Edward always had an ER at the end, 3) you had not a clue as to whom Edward was.
George J. Dance
2020-05-08 03:07:36 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
we used to, on occasion, post poems or comments for him.
Exactly what I'd claimed - so my claim was true, by your own admission.
That's not what you claimed at all and isn't the issue. "Our admission" was that we posted some things "for" Edward Rochester.
Yes, you posted some things for Jim Senetto (or "drive-by") under the name "Edward Rochester".
Post by NancyGene
Not secretly or stealthily--out in the sunshine.
You posted them under a phony name of a made-up character. There was no reporter named "Edward Rochester" working for the Tahiti Times, let alone writing about Usenet for it.

For example, "Mr. Dance, by Edward Rochester" was posted BY US FOR Edward Rochester. That's a great thread to use for the truth

It helps a bit. It's got me telling the group that the "Edward Rochester" character was a fake, though of course (thanks to you posting it as a new thread) the actual proof is missing.
Post by NancyGene
, in which you [Dance] say "The most reasonable hypothesis is that "Edward Rochester" is no more real than "Santa Claus" or "Frosty" the Snowman - IOW, just one more personality NastyGene dreamed up, in true second-hander style, just so it would look as if more people agreed with them.
"(Which doesn't mean NG is writing the current "ER" posts, of course.)"
There you go. "Edward Rochester" was a made-up character, and it was reasonable to think you made it up, but it did not mean you were writing those posts. (Perhaps my contraction made you miss the 'not'.)
Post by NancyGene
So this was a two-part effort on our part?
"Two-part effort" makes no sense. Do you mean "two-man effort"? That's what it would be if one person was writing the posts, and another person posting them - which is what you admit was happening.
Post by NancyGene
Conspiracy theories abound.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Mr.$20Dance$2C$20by$20Edward$20Rochester%7Csort:date/alt.arts.poetry.comments/SpxGxrLiLb0/Vs_T8I4iCAAJ
They were always plainly marked as from Edward.
See above. "Mr. Dance, by Edward Rochester."
George Dance, do you ever get tired of twisting around facts and logic like spaghetti noodles? You claim things that are easily disproven: 1) we never posted AS Edward Rochester
Are you trying to say you never wrote the "Edward Rochester" posts. Wonderful. As you've shown, I never claimed you did. What other "false claims" I never made would you like to disprove?
Post by NancyGene
2) what we posted FOR Edward always had an ER at the end
OK; another "false claim" I didn't make was that the "Edward Rochester" posts had no ER at the end. Go ahead and disprove it if you want.
Silly troll: We've all known for over a year who Edward Rochester is, ever since he began posting to aapc again using his own account - just as I'd said.
George J. Dance
2020-05-07 20:14:52 UTC
[...]
OK; I've seen them before, and I thought I saw one here. But, I admit, you're right; it's been just fakes and ME bumping this thread.

All that's known about the fake posts is that there's no hard evidence about who they are, and that they're NG's allies, with the exact same agenda. Whether that's sufficient reason to believe NG is behind the fakes probably varies with the potential believer.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-05-07 20:42:55 UTC
George J. Dance wrote on Thu, 07 May 2020 20:14
[...]
Remember that "Nancy Gene" is not even that troll's name, but is an impersonation of someone Stephan Pickering knew....

In other words, Nancy G's whole shtick is stalking, forgery and identity theft trolling....