The Fifty
Add Reply
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-09-13 00:17:08 UTC
As you know, $50 was sent to Sulzbach because Will mentioned his eviction..and it was sent to help the cause....here is Will discussing that $50:

Will Dockery
9/15/16

Heads up, my friend... I'm checking the mail and then heading over to Fountain City Coffee for a few cups, and if that gift from Jimmy to you is in the mail, we should go have a steak or something?

So it seems Will promoted that steak.. I'm most interested in the word 'We' considering it was sent to one person only.

Simple proof, Dockery is a scum bag...born a scum bag and will die a scumbag. The sooner the better.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-13 00:19:54 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
As you know, $50 was sent to Sulzbach because Will mentioned his
eviction..and it was sent to help the cause....here is Will discussing
Will Dockery
9/15/16
Heads up, my friend... I'm checking the mail and then heading over to
Fountain City Coffee for a few cups, and if that gift from Jimmy to
you is in the mail, we should go have a steak or something?
So it seems Will promoted that steak.. I'm most interested in the word
'We' considering it was sent to one person only.
Simple proof, Dockery is a scum bag...born a scum bag and will die a
scumbag. The sooner the better.
Good work!
"It's so sad that the mentally ill were turned out by Reagan, and end
up on usenet harassing people as a form of therapy." - Edmo outs himself.
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-09-13 00:23:29 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
As you know, $50 was sent to Sulzbach because Will mentioned his
eviction..and it was sent to help the cause....here is Will discussing
Will Dockery
9/15/16
Heads up, my friend... I'm checking the mail and then heading over to
Fountain City Coffee for a few cups, and if that gift from Jimmy to
you is in the mail, we should go have a steak or something?
So it seems Will promoted that steak.. I'm most interested in the word
'We' considering it was sent to one person only.
Simple proof, Dockery is a scum bag...born a scum bag and will die a
scumbag. The sooner the better.
Good work!
"It's so sad that the mentally ill were turned out by Reagan, and end
up on usenet harassing people as a form of therapy." - Edmo outs himself.
No work involved....it's right here today for the reading:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/8xlAkbSmGso
NancyGene
If Zid was working at a gas station for 14 years or so, why didn't he have any money? Drank and smoked it? Zid is still not giving his reasoning for taking Will and Brother Dave out for a steak dinner instead of using the money for food for himself--or paying his rent.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-13 00:31:16 UTC
So, Will wrote a sob story on Usenet about his derelict friend
that was apparently so convincing it suckered you into sending
him fifty bucks? You got took, son. Get over it. And people think
Dockery is gullible for falling for Benders' Zorro stunt? LOL
Edward Rochester Esq.
No problem, Corey..but you did drive 900 miles one way to see the bloated fuck 'sing' handed him cash and pot on the way out and back home you drove....then hired the fucker to make a video...we all have been scammed by the Fat Fuck.
George J. Dance
The Chimp thought Corey's whining at Will over that money he gave him - including having Will make a video to pay it back - was such a hoot that he decided to do the same thing, by sending Zod some money c/o Will. End of story.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-13 08:48:35 UTC
Mr. Dance, this group has been a source of entertainment to me. Honestly I haven't been on Facebook for more than a few minutes for days. I joined in hopes to learn and maybe get tips or something. But besides a few including Will and Zod, it's just a circus. It's quite sad, but the German side of me loves it! And the comedian side of me just keeps me going!! Good Morning!!!
George J. Dance
2019-09-13 09:14:55 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Mr. Dance, this group has been a source of entertainment to me. Honestly I haven't been on Facebook for more than a few minutes for days. I joined in hopes to learn and maybe get tips or something. But besides a few including Will and Zod, it's just a circus. It's quite sad, but the German side of me loves it! And the comedian side of me just keeps me going!! Good Morning!!!
Good morning, Vinyl Cat. You can call me George.

It is funny, if it's not personal; the problem here is, it's always personal to someone. Will gets most of it, of course, because bashing him is the glue that holds the gang together; but, as someone who won't go along with that, I've received my share. Ask Chimp Obsesso or NastyGene about to tell you their stories of my being stopped at the border for failing drug tests; or about my impotence; or my use of 12-year-old prostitute; or my impotence. (Yes, according to them, I'm impotent, but I still use 12-year-old prostitutes. Go figure.)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-13 09:20:26 UTC
Do you think bashing Will is the glue that holds
their gang together, your gang together, or both?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-13 09:36:08 UTC

Well George, I'm a cunt, liar and my business seems to be a whore house too! According to lil Nasty lady. A bunch of crazies. Which is bad coming from me, I am crazy.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-13 09:48:02 UTC
I was a tradeshow whore for thirty years. My wife and son still are.
I'm retired from that now, but according to my wife, I still give pretty
good head. She should know. It's a grueling life, but it's what we do.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-13 09:52:22 UTC
Oh wow
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-13 09:55:06 UTC
How now, brown cow?
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:08:44 UTC
How now, brown cow?
Are you calling the cow a nigger?
Conley Brothers
2020-01-14 16:17:14 UTC
Good morning, Vinyl Cat. You can call me George.
It is funny, if it's not personal; the problem here is, it's always personal to someone. Will gets most of it, of course, because bashing him is the glue that holds the gang together; but, as someone who won't go along with that, I've received my share. Ask Chimp Obsesso or NastyGene about to tell you their stories of my being stopped at the border for failing drug tests; or about my impotence; or my use of 12-year-old prostitute; or my impotence. (Yes, according to them, I'm impotent, but I still use 12-year-old prostitutes. Go figure.)
Well George, I'm a cunt, liar and my business seems to be a whore house too! According to lil Nasty lady. A bunch of crazies. Which is bad coming from me, I am crazy.
So you fit right in down south?
She's a portly gal with 3 teeth, so she fit like a glove.
Heath...@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-18 17:27:24 UTC
Good morning, Vinyl Cat. You can call me George.
It is funny, if it's not personal; the problem here is, it's always personal to someone. Will gets most of it, of course, because bashing him is the glue that holds the gang together; but, as someone who won't go along with that, I've received my share. Ask Chimp Obsesso or NastyGene about to tell you their stories of my being stopped at the border for failing drug tests; or about my impotence; or my use of 12-year-old prostitute; or my impotence. (Yes, according to them, I'm impotent, but I still use 12-year-old prostitutes. Go figure.)
Well George, I'm a cunt, liar and my business seems to be a whore house too! According to lil Nasty lady. A bunch of crazies. Which is bad coming from me, I am crazy.
So you fit right in down south?
She's a portly gal with 3 teeth, so she fit like a glove.
Sounds like hobo camp material.

Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-13 09:25:20 UTC
What I did is my history, Jim. I don't remember it the way you describe it,
but if it helps you to think you're just one of many who were scammed, okay.
Brother Dave Dockery
Will had a plan and was talking about that money before it even arrived.
Will Dockery
I did. Sulzbach is a gullible drunk. I played that little bitch like a fiddle.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
I only drink twice a day - before noon and after noon.
Michael Pendragon
That's too good a line to be Stinky's... even if the sentiment rings true.
Zod-The...@none.i2p
I thank thee
Will Dockery
2019-10-28 23:58:25 UTC
Post by Zod-***@none.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Will Dockery
9/15/16
Heads up, my friend... I'm checking the mail and then heading over to Fountain City Coffee for a few cups, and if that gift from Jimmy to you is in the mail, we should go have a steak or something?
So it seems Will promoted that steak.. I'm most interested in the word 'We' considering it was sent to one person only.
Simple proof, Dockery is a scum bag...born a scum bag and will die a scumbag. The sooner the better.
Will had a plan and was talking about that money before it even arrived.
I did. Sulzbach is a gullible drunk. I played that little bitch like a fiddle.
I only drink twice a day - before noon and after noon.
You are quite the drunk, George Sulzbach.