Forgery Announcement from Will Dockery
2019-09-20 11:18:20 UTC
Announcement from Will Dockery (2019)

Looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

HTH & HAND.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-20 11:28:29 UTC
Why would anybody do that to the real Will Dockery?
Wait. How do we know you're the real Will Dockery?

How are we supposed to tell the difference between
the real Will Dockery and all the other Will Dockerys?

Don't they all repeat pretty much the same things?
Is it racist to say all Will Dockerys look alike to me?
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 11:33:40 UTC
Why would anybody
Good morning, Pastor Corey.

2019-09-20 11:36:17 UTC
It's a little early to be snippy with clergy, don't you think?
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 11:41:35 UTC
It's a little early to be snippy with clergy, don't you think?
So you consider yourself "clergy" now, Pastor Corey?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-20 11:50:33 UTC
LOL. The question is, do you? Peter calls me the 'Fake Vicar'.
I'm only as authentic as God is real to you. If you don't believe
in God, then it doesn't matter whether I'm really 'clergy' or not,
and if you do believe in God, then my roll is simply to point in
that direction. There are lots of pastors, priests, rabbis, mullahs,
etc. out there, pointing in the same direction, saying essentially
the same thing in a multitude of ways. Pick one that works for you.
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-20 11:56:15 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Fri, 20 September 2019 11:50
Post by Hieronymous Corey
LOL. The question is, do you? Peter calls me the 'Fake Vicar'.
then my roll is simply to point
Your roll?

Did you mean role?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-20 12:02:09 UTC
I'm like butter.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-20 12:29:05 UTC
I'm like butter.
You go up into the ass of death?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-20 12:36:56 UTC
LOL. Please trust me when I say that you really do not want to know
where my hands have been, but I know as a simple matter of fact that
absolutely nothing says loving like a finger up the butt, and some people's
lives depend on suppositories because they can't swallow their medications.
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 17:05:19 UTC
LOL. Please trust me when I say that you really do not want to know
For once we agree.

Right to the on Doc................
Will Dockery

Good afternoon Sahib......................
General Zod