Deep Blue Sassafras / Will Dockery
2019-04-08 22:20:04 UTC
The flowers
that smelled like sassafras.
Like you,
never leave my thoughts
day in, day out.
-Will Dockery
Short sweet to the point..well written
Thanks for reading, Jim...
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...
Thanks Jim, at least my work isn't a total wash out for you...
when it's good, it's good..and I say so
Perhaps others will folloow your example.
8j
:)
This site is the whole of your existence
No it isn't, for example:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

"...Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. Individually, we are a dozen-...or-so musical merry pranksters who rotate in and out of the lineup at different venues. Collectively we are The Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever. It's kind of like the Baseball Hall-of-Fame, only you can't get kicked out for gambling..." -Dennis Beck
General Zod
2019-04-13 21:33:38 UTC
Deep Blue Sassafras
You never left
as another day passes.
Your love
my love
continues.
You sleep
or you wander,
depending on the chosen myth.
But those
deep blue flowers in a box
the color of your eyes.
The deep blue flowers
I found blooming
in the lumber yard.
I brought them to you
that summer morning in 1982.
Dennis Beck is a cool cat.....
Will Dockery

2019-04-27 04:16:08 UTC
[...]
Thanks, at least my work isn't a total wash out for you...
Indeed he is.
General Zod
Recovered from that motorcycle crash somewhat..? ??
Will Dockery
Yes, that was a terrible crash, but he is aking music again last I heard, using a laptop steel guitar.
General Zod
Good Lord.... dire...
General Zod
2019-04-16 23:48:42 UTC
suddenly I felt very, very old
Sorry to read about your elbow.
How is your elbow now Corey?
General Zod
2019-04-18 23:47:42 UTC
[...]
I thought Google had lost this one, and started writing a poem about
that... scrapped that idea.
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...
Yes, an honest opinion from back in the day.
I agree somewhat...
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
General Zod
It would be simpler if you shut up, Pen Head.
Michael Pendragon
What part of "Shut up, Todd" do you not understand?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-19 18:57:56 UTC
On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 11:54:14 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikey begins his race down the psychopath...

Shalom & Boker tov, Zod...it is understood here (and with those monitoring FakeJewMikey's psychoses) that he is a pathetic self-hating mental cripple.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-04-19 21:48:16 UTC
[...]
What part of "Shut up
Make it easy and you shut the fuck up first?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-04-19 19:49:31 UTC
Pendragon does seem headed for another meltdown, Stephan.
Will Dockery
2019-04-20 00:12:45 UTC
I was listening to Crimson and Clover
on the car radio the other day,
Good song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bBu8Z7UdvQ
Crystal Blue Persuasion · John Wesley Harding
The Name Above The Title
Good one, Zod.
General Zod
Harding was a great talent yes.....
Will Dockery
He's still around, uses his real name John Wesley Stace now.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:33:40 UTC
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.

2019-04-23 04:28:35 UTC
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-23 05:21:03 UTC
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.
:)
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Zod...NaziQueene is too stupid. He will sneak and disguise, but he cannot enter the aapc Facebook Edition with his racist cyberlibels. He is banned. His play-acting with being some sort of creative machine is laughable. He has never published, yet fancies himself as some sort of 'investigator'. Time and again I have challenged him with facts, and he can provide answers because he has no access to, e.g., my private life. Yet, I know what he is. So do you. He is a pschopath.

2019-04-23 05:31:10 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Zod...NaziQueene is too stupid. He will sneak and disguise, but he cannot enter the aapc Facebook Edition with his racist cyberlibels. He is banned. His play-acting with being some sort of creative machine is laughable. He has never published, yet fancies himself as some sort of 'investigator'. Time and again I have challenged him with facts, and he can provide answers because he has no access to, e.g., my private life. Yet, I know what he is. So do you. He is a pschopath.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yet, I just looked at the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! group and there was "Nancy G." with anther membership request:

https://www.facebook.com/nancygene.andjayme.1

It sends these requests every day... poor little troll...

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-23 05:36:06 UTC
[...]
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...NaziQueene thinks he is an artiste...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are right my friend...……...
Brainiac Five
Did it ever stop....? ??
General Zod
Yes Pat Pendragon is one stupid mother fucker......
Will Dockery
2019-04-24 22:08:25 UTC
Corey wrote in message news:1abce639-8cfe-4956-8927-***@googlegroups.com...

I was listening to Crimson and Clover
on the car radio the other day,
when someone asked who that was
covering the old Joan Jett song,
and suddenly I felt very, very old.

Then the news came on announcing
the sudden death of a local politician
of a massive heart attack. He was 60.

His funeral is this morning at the
Baltimore Hebrew Congregation.

Good OB Poem, Pastor Corey...
General Zod
2019-04-30 02:52:15 UTC
Entertaining read............
General Zod
2019-05-01 08:32:13 UTC
I was listening to Crimson and Clover
on the car radio the other day,
when someone asked who that was
covering the old Joan Jett song,
and suddenly I felt very, very old.
Then the news came on announcing
the sudden death of a local politician
of a massive heart attack. He was 60.
His funeral is this morning at the
Baltimore Hebrew Congregation.
Good OB Poem, Pastor Corey...

Right on...

Pastor Corey! !!
Will Dockery
2019-04-26 20:45:36 UTC
Someone who's never posted
here before suddenly pops up
That's always a nice surprise.
General Zod
2019-04-30 23:46:37 UTC
Indeed it is...........
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 06:09:07 UTC
No, I just don't believe you'll ever apologize for or retract your lies,
Pendragon.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-02 13:48:50 UTC
No, I just don't believe you'll ever apologize for or retract your lies,
Pendragon.
Why not?

I've apologized to Peter for having doubted his assessment of you?
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 18:53:57 UTC
After knowing you for a few years I notice you'd rather simply go silent than to admit you were wrong about something, Pendragon.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-02 19:07:00 UTC
After knowing you for a few years I notice you'd rather simply go silent than to admit you were wrong about something, Pendragon.
When I make an error and am subsequently proven wrong, it should be obvious without my formal acknowledgement.

Posting a lie about someone is quite another matter.

I would not intentionally post a lie, or even make an unsubstantiated claim, about anyone.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-05-02 19:24:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
When I make an error and am subsequently proven wrong, it should be obvious without my formal acknowledgement.
Posting a lie about someone is quite another matter.
I would not intentionally post a lie, or even make an unsubstantiated claim, about anyone.
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...these three statements by FakeJewMikey are archived, documented in his serial lying. The delusions exhibited are blatant.

2019-05-02 19:23:58 UTC
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.

I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
Peter J Ross
2019-05-02 19:48:44 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 2 May 2019 12:23:58 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I was here today, and Creepy Mike didn't do either of those things.
Post by Will Dockery
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
Why should he admit or apologise for something that you've just
invented?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-05-02 21:33:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
Why should he admit or apologise for something that you've just
invented?
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Because you are fabricating, and FakeJewMikey cyberlibelled Sandy and Will today. You remain vacuous.

2019-05-02 23:38:38 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
Why should he admit or apologise for something that you've just
invented?
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Because you are fabricating, and FakeJewMikey cyberlibelled Sandy and Will today. You remain vacuous.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yes Pendragon wrote more misogyny about Sandy Madaris today.....

But he will continue to lie about it ....

That's his way.............
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 02:46:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
Why should he admit or apologise for something that you've just
invented?
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Because you are fabricating, and FakeJewMikey cyberlibelled Sandy and Will today. You remain vacuous.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yes Pendragon wrote more misogyny about Sandy Madaris today.....
1) Define "misogyny."
2) Apply it to any of my *unedited* comments today about Sandy.
General Zod
2019-05-03 21:17:51 UTC
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-04 04:50:47 UTC
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it.

If you prove it you get a retraction and an apology... and we won't have to keep having the same fruitless argument over and over again.

If you can't prove it, drop it. I won't even ask for an admission that you were wrong. Once you drop it we won't have to keep having the same fruitless argument over and over again.

Either way it's a win-win situation.
Will Dockery
2019-05-04 06:37:25 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it
Better yet, why not you just stop your lying, cease and desist..?

Just stop posting lies about me, my friends and family tight now, and I'll stop calling you the liar you are.

You know you've been doing it, but part of your mind game is to keep it going like this.

You know you've lied, Michael Pendragon, all you have to do is simply stop doing it.

Fair enough... Pendragon..?
General Zod
2019-05-04 07:29:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it
Better yet, why not you just stop your lying, cease and desist..?
Just stop posting lies about me, my friends and family tight now, and I'll stop calling you the liar you are.
You know you've been doing it, but part of your mind game is to keep it going like this.
You know you've lied, Michael Pendragon, all you have to do is simply stop doing it.
Fair enough... Pendragon..?
Why not Pendragon???

What good is this constant back and forth doing either you or Doc...? ??
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-05 03:00:14 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it
Better yet, why not you just stop your lying, cease and desist..?
Just stop posting lies about me, my friends and family tight now, and I'll stop calling you the liar you are.
You know you've been doing it, but part of your mind game is to keep it going like this.
You know you've lied, Michael Pendragon, all you have to do is simply stop doing it.
Fair enough... Pendragon..?
Hmm... let me mull this over...

You and your sock are going to falsely accuse me of lying 24/7 until I stop making any negative comments about you, your poetry, the crappy karaoke videos you post...

Sounds like a shakedown.

How's this for a compromise?

You post an example of my having lied, and I'll retract that lie and apologize for having made it.
General Zod
2019-05-05 03:02:12 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@gmail.com
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it
Better yet, why not you just stop your lying, cease and desist..?
Just stop posting lies about me, my friends and family tight now, and I'll stop calling you the liar you are.
You know you've been doing it, but part of your mind game is to keep it going like this.
You know you've lied, Michael Pendragon, all you have to do is simply stop doing it.
Fair enough... Pendragon..?
Hmm... let me mull this over...
You and your sock are going to falsely accuse me of lying
You have lied about Doc and his family and friends...…

Including me.....

But of course a liar like you will not admit to lying.... now will you...?
Will Dockery
2019-05-05 05:42:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@gmail.com
You lied about Sandy and misrepresented me in the same post today, Pendragon.
I don't expect you to admit or apologize for this, of course.
That's because Michael Pendragon is a lying motherfucker...! !!
Prove it
Better yet, why not you just stop your lying, cease and desist..?
Just stop posting lies about me, my friends and family tight now, and I'll stop calling you the liar you are.
You know you've been doing it, but part of your mind game is to keep it going like this.
You know you've lied, Michael Pendragon, all you have to do is simply stop doing it.
Fair enough... Pendragon..?
falsely accuse me of lying
Nothing false about the dozens of archived lies from you, Pendragon... not to mention the gay lames and misogynistic arracks.
m***@gmail.com
Post examples here:
m***@gmail.com

Will Dockery
2019-05-02 21:55:31 UTC
So you're mistaken again, PJR.

No surprise, there.

2019-05-03 03:15:43 UTC
You know the definition of misogyny and you know the comments you made about Sandy that apply, Pendragon.
General Zod
2019-05-03 03:45:12 UTC
You know the definition of misogyny and you know the comments you made about Sandy that apply, Pendragon.
True.....

Pendragon is just playing more of his mind games here...........
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 13:03:18 UTC
You know the definition of misogyny and you know the comments you made about Sandy that apply, Pendragon.
I know the definition of misogyny. You do not.

Both you and your Lady Bunny sock are laboring under the mistaken belief that *any* negative comment made about *any* individual woman is an example of misogyny.

It is not.

Misogyny is defined by Merriam-Webster as "a hatred of women."

Misogynists hate women (collective). If I had said that "all women are screechy-assed, dick-pulling skank hos, I would be guilty of misogyny. If I say that "Sandy Madaris is a screechy-assed, dick-pulling skank ho," I am only guilty of insulting Sandy Madaris (assuming that my comments weren't true, of course).

And before you accuse me of insulting Sandy Madaris, I would like to reiterate that:

1) You've posted numerous videos of Sandy Madaris screeching into a microphone on stage in a pathetic attempt at singing;
2) you called Sandy Madaris "a unique talent" in response to my joke about her skills at hand sex;
3) you tacitly admitted that you have engaged in unspecified sexual acts with Sandy Madaris;
4) you have posted countless photos and videos of yourself wherein it can be seen that you are a pissbum;
5) anyone who would have sex with a pissbum is a skank ho;
6) since Sandy Madaris had sex with you, Sandy Madaris is a skank ho.

In short, my statements stand.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-05-03 21:08:52 UTC

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...Will...FakeJewMikey -- whose stupidity cannot disguise the fact he is a Yehu'di/Jew hater -- has no valid 'statements'. He remains an archived liar. QuackerTrashME is part of the same cadre of non-talents. They keep stabbing at you because they are incapable of dialogue.

2019-05-03 21:11:10 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
You know the definition of misogyny and you know the comments you made about Sandy that apply, Pendragon.
I know the definition of misogyny
And you have spewed your hate speech on Sandy, Nelly and Gini for months.....

Now try not to be a lying motherfucker and just admit it...? ??

Eh...? ??
Will Dockery
2019-05-05 07:44:26 UTC
Dozens of examples of your lies are already noted and archived, Pendragon.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-05 07:47:53 UTC
Dozens of examples of your lies are already noted and archived, Pendragon.
Then you shouldn't have so much trouble locating one.
General Zod
2019-05-05 08:00:20 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Dozens of examples of your lies are already noted and archived, Pendragon.
Then you shouldn't have so much trouble locating one.
You know the policy Pendragon......

Your sleazy lies will not be reposted.........

Rather your lies are noted................

And archived.............

Ha ha ha ha.....
m***@gmail.com
IOW: You've got nothing. You're just a drunken pissbum blowing smoke out of his ass.
Will Dockery
2019-05-05 08:53:40 UTC
You know that I don't repeat the lies you write, Pendragon.

😀
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-05 08:54:57 UTC
You know that I don't repeat the lies you write, Pendragon.
I know there's nothing to repeat.
Will Dockery
2019-05-05 08:57:25 UTC
There you go, Pendragon...

Lying again.

😀
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-05 16:50:00 UTC
There you go, Pendragon...
Lying again.
Prove it, fat stuff.
Will Dockery
2019-05-05 18:53:54 UTC
Your lies have been proven, archived and noted, Pendragon.

😉
Zod
2019-05-15 04:27:25 UTC
Your lies have been proven, archived and noted, Pendragon.
😉
Yes I can remember a dozen lies the little leather boy has spewed here.....

Pendragonś biggest lie is perhaps when he claimed he was not gay:

Not that thereś anything wrong with that Jerry......

Ha ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 03:40:52 UTC
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 11:32:32 UTC

"I don't pop pills unless there's no other alternative... being drug free for a few years now, you know." – Will “The Turd” Dockery
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 12:05:18 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Prove it
Your lies have been noted and archived here dozens of times, Pendragon.

Will Dockery
2019-05-13 15:10:31 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Prove it
Your lies have been noted and archived here dozens of times, Michael Pendragon.

So, why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 15:53:37 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Prove it
Your lies have been noted and archived here dozens of times, Michael Pendragon.
So, why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
You still haven't proven it, Fat Stuff.

You know, when you make accusations and fail to back them up, folks tend to get the impression that you're full of shit.

Michael Pendragon
"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........" -- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Zod
2019-05-19 02:46:07 UTC
Pendragon told five or six lies today alone.........
Zod
2019-05-14 03:34:45 UTC
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Ha....
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 20:07:38 UTC
Anyone actually reading these threads are your lies, see them noted as lies, and archived, Pendragon.

You already know that I don't repeat your lies.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 20:35:57 UTC
Anyone reading these threads can see that you're just talking out of your ass.
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 20:51:55 UTC
Anyone actually reading these threads are your lies, see them noted as lies, and archived, Pendragon.
You already know that I don't repeat your lies.
Anyone reading these threads can see
They'll see your repeated lies and misrepresentations of me, my family and friends, not to mention your dozens of gay lames and misogynist attacks.

All noted and archived, and easily searchable.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-13 20:55:32 UTC
Anyone actually reading these threads are your lies, see them noted as lies, and archived, Pendragon.
You already know that I don't repeat your lies.
Anyone reading these threads can see
They'll see your repeated lies and misrepresentations of me, my family and friends, not to mention your dozens of gay lames and misogynist attacks.
All noted and archived, and easily searchable.
If they existed, you would have posted links.

Cut the bullshit, Fatty.
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 21:04:25 UTC
Anyone actually reading these threads are your lies, see them noted as lies, and archived, Pendragon.
You already know that I don't repeat your lies.
Anyone reading these threads can see
They'll see your repeated lies and misrepresentations of me, my family and friends, not to mention your dozens of gay lames and misogynist attacks.
All noted and archived, and easily searchable.
If they existed, you would have posted links.
See above.

Your numerous lies and misrepresentations about me, my friends and family are well documented here, Pendragon.

I have told you more than once I will /not/ be repeating your lies, but will note and archive them as they appear.

HTH & HAND.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-14 11:57:00 UTC
Anyone actually reading these threads are your lies, see them noted as lies, and archived, Pendragon.
You already know that I don't repeat your lies.
Anyone reading these threads can see
They'll see your repeated lies and misrepresentations of me, my family and friends, not to mention your dozens of gay lames and misogynist attacks.
All noted and archived, and easily searchable.
If they existed, you would have posted links.
See above.
Your numerous lies and misrepresentations about me, my friends and family are well documented here, Pendragon.
I have told you more than once I will /not/ be repeating your lies, but will note and archive them as they appear.
HTH & HAND.
Bullshit.

I have repeatedly offered to apologize for and retract any false statements I've made about your family and friends.

Considering the frequency of which you whine about these "lies," one should think you'd jump at the chance to have them corrected.

But we all know why you won't post any examples. As I've demonstrated on numerous occasions, any "lie" you pointed will be shown to have come directly from your own statements.

Michael Pendragon
“My poem serves as my definition.” -- Will “The Turd” Dockery
Will Dockery
2019-05-14 12:01:10 UTC
I have repeatedly offered to apologize for and retract any false statements I've made about your family and friends.
Well, I appreciate that, Pendragon... apology accepted.

2019-05-14 12:24:59 UTC
I have repeatedly offered to apologize for and retract any false statements I've made about your family and friends.
Well, I appreciate that, Pendragon... apology accepted.
You need to post the supposed lie in order to receive the apology, Turd.

I'll make it easy for you. Cite any of the above as a "lie," and I'll post one of your own statements or links as the source:

Clay is gay.
Kathy was an abused skank ho.
Tina is a akank ho.
Sandy is a skank ho.
Nelly sits like a skank ho.
Zu Bolton was well spoken.
You live in a shed.
You squatted in the break room of a lumber yard.
You squatted in a "mansion" belonging to your ex-wife's family, brought in a skank ho as a co-squatter, and shit all over their back yard like a couple of dogs.
You conned Jim out of $50.
You stole art from Michael Cook.
You dropped out of high school in your senior year.
You statutorily raped numerous underage girls (age 13 and under).
You've never had any of your poetry published in a paying venue.
You wear tent shirts and are too fat to tuck them into your pants.
M. Benders trolled you into making a colossal fool of yourself on stage and in several videos.
You're a lying hypocrite who's been ridiculed and despised by practically everyone who has ever been a member of this group.
You have the IQ of a dried fig.
Will Dockery
2019-05-14 19:21:57 UTC
I have repeatedly offered to apologize for and retract any false statements I've made about your family and friends.
Well, I appreciate that, Pendragon... apology accepted.
You need to post the supposed lie
<more lies and misrepresentations snipped>

No, I've argued enough with you over the lies and misrepresentations you've either posted or supported about me, my friends and family, Pendragon.

What isn't an outright lie are images and distorted facts that you put a negative spin on, laced with your lying agenda.

The question is not if, but... /why/ do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-14 19:49:59 UTC
I have repeatedly offered to apologize for and retract any false statements I've made about your family and friends.
Well, I appreciate that, Pendragon... apology accepted.
You need to post the supposed lie
<more lies and misrepresentations snipped>
No, I've argued enough with you over the lies and misrepresentations you've either posted or supported about me, my friends and family, Pendragon.
What isn't an outright lie are images and distorted facts that you put a negative spin on, laced with your lying agenda.
The question is not if, but... /why/ do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
No... the only question is why do you want people to think I'm lying?

The answer, of course, is obvious: you are too ill-bred to realize how the information you reveal about your friends reflects on them... at least until I point it out to you. At that point you either feel like dirt or are afraid that one of your exes is going to beat the crap out of you at Legends, and do your best to blame it all on me.
ME
That nailed it Michael.
Will Dockery
2019-05-14 20:39:30 UTC
<more lies and misrepresentations snipped>
No, I've argued enough with you over the lies and misrepresentations you've either posted or supported about me, my friends and family, Pendragon.
What isn't an outright lie are images and distorted facts that you put a negative spin on, laced with your lying agenda.
The question is not if, but... /why/ do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
That nailed it Michael
It nailed the fact that Pendragon is constantly lying and misrepresenting me, my friends and family, yes.

2019-05-14 19:57:03 UTC
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?

😀
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-14 20:11:39 UTC
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
For 2,387th time... prove it.

Michael Pendragon
“The poet has the last, definitive, word on the meaning(s) of his poetry. “ -- Will “The Turd” Dockery
Will Dockery
2019-05-14 20:23:25 UTC
You just posted about twenty of your lies and misrepresentations about me, Pendragon.

You have an agenda to smear my name as well as my friends and family.

Any casual reader can see that.

The question is... why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?

😉
Zod
Michael Pendragon is such a liar of course he will lie about his own lies........
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-15 04:18:51 UTC
You just posted about twenty of your lies and misrepresentations about me, Pendragon.
You have an agenda to smear my name as well as my friends and family.
Any casual reader can see that.
The question is... why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Point out *one* of those statements and I'll point to the source.

They all came from you, Willie.
Will Dockery
2019-05-18 19:24:06 UTC
You just posted about twenty of your lies and misrepresentations about me, Pendragon.
You have an agenda to smear my name as well as my friends and family.
Any casual reader can see that.
The question is... why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Point out *one* of those statements
Okay, the one where you lie and try to connect me with some event in Sandy's life... that was a lie, Pendragon.

In fact, the last time I saw Sandy was at the Rat Pack Reunion shows we did last Summer:

We will be doing a few more of those shows this year so I may hear what happened then... if she wants to talk about it.

Either way, your stalking and lying about it isn't needed, and only makes you look bad, Pendragon.
Zod
2019-05-18 21:44:29 UTC
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56951235_10157507202574363_7347071429923307520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=15a1108c5d1d638228723ad99106c2d0&oe=5D65D448
Sounds like a great Summer for music and poetry..............
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-19 04:25:10 UTC
You just posted about twenty of your lies and misrepresentations about me, Pendragon.
You have an agenda to smear my name as well as my friends and family.
Any casual reader can see that.
The question is... why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Point out *one* of those statements
Okay, the one where you lie and try to connect me with some event in Sandy's life... that was a lie, Pendragon.
I merely pointed out that she'd had her face busted up. She claimed she tripped and broke her foot and smashed her nose on her kitchen counter.

...It could have happened...

However, your repeated refusals to even acknowledge my questions regarding it make you appear to have had a hand in it.

Now... three weeks or so later, you're claiming you had nothing to do with it.

O...kay...

I'm afraid I'm finding it difficult to take you at your word these days. Your credibility with me is not what it used to be, you know.

But let's assume that you haven't seen her in almost a year (I'm pretty sure she was screeching her way through several of this year's Karaoke Night perfs, but am not feeling masochistic enough to check)... assuming that, I still have to ask: When was the last time she and Lady Bunny crossed paths?
Will Dockery
2019-05-19 05:05:04 UTC
I merely pointed out that she'd
And I asked from the start:

Stalk much, Pendragon?

But, since you're so nosey, here's a photograph of the last time I saw Sandy, back when we were performing with the Rat Pack Reunion shows:

2019-05-19 07:28:37 UTC
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60484368_10157631341064363_8194913534820220928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=02449f5095d3eb12b0f90be23586ce15&oe=5D59BBE8
The picture only proves that you were together last Summer. It doesn't prove that you weren't together last month.
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-06-24 22:11:09 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
The picture only proves that you were together last Summer. It doesn't prove that you weren't together last month.
Probably because they might not have been together last month....?? ?

Just sayin....................
Zod
2019-05-19 08:13:35 UTC
Great photo of a marvelous rock and roll combo.....
Zod
2019-05-20 23:45:57 UTC
You just posted about twenty of your lies and misrepresentations about me, Pendragon.
You have an agenda to smear my name as well as my friends and family.
Any casual reader can see that.
The question is... why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
Point out *one* of those statements
Okay, the one where you lie and try to connect me with some event in Sandy's life... that was a lie, Pendragon.
I merely pointed out that she'd had her face busted up
You are not her friend or even know her..............

So you admit you are stalking her...?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-05-15 06:42:02 UTC
Then the news came on announcing
the sudden death
Of Tim Conway and Doris Day this week?

Yes, I heard... quite sad.
Zod
2019-05-18 09:14:18 UTC
Sad news of Tim Conway and Doris Day, yes.
Will Dockery
2019-05-19 07:45:31 UTC
I say so, and that's good enough for you or anyone else.

I don't discuss my personal life here, you know that.

2019-05-20 01:06:06 UTC
I say so, and that's good enough for you or anyone else.
I'm afraid your word no longer carries any weight.
Zod
2019-05-20 01:59:37 UTC
I say so, and that's good enough for you or anyone else.
I'm afraid your word no longer carries any weight.
You are the known liar.....

Gay lamer......

Misogynist.............

Pendragon....
Will Dockery
2019-05-20 01:09:01 UTC
While your word usually leads us to ask:

Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?

😀
Will Dockery
2019-05-23 02:41:45 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

😀
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 01:09:00 UTC
Someone who's never posted
here before suddenly pops up
and says your poem made her
cry because it reminded her of
her husband who passed away?
Really? Is that what happened?
As we know, that's the way it did happen.
Brainiac Five
2019-06-02 05:06:52 UTC
Someone who's never posted
here before suddenly pops up
and says your poem made her
cry because it reminded her of
her husband who passed away?
Really? Is that what happened?
As we know, that's the way it did happen.
Why not...?? ?

Just another example of Pastor Corey being against anything you are in favor of Doc..........

A most peculiar man...............
Zod
2019-05-27 08:31:23 UTC
Very sweet
Agreed and seconded.......
Brainiac Five
2019-06-02 09:52:05 UTC
Great! I loved it.
Agreed and truly noted....
Victor Hugo III
2019-06-20 00:54:25 UTC
One of the outstanding ones......
Will Dockery
2019-06-22 10:21:40 UTC
Interesting trivia, in real life, Charles Laughton was married to Elsa Lancaster.
Quasimodo married to the Bride of Frankenstein.
The story goes they fell in love during the filming of "The Beachcomber" film of 1938:

Charles Laughton ... Ginger Ted' Wilson
Elsa Lanchester ... Martha Jones
NancyGene
2019-06-22 11:13:55 UTC
http://youtu.be/23B_QworX4Q
Will the Great Researcher stumbles again. Charles Laughton and Elsa Lanchester were married in 1929. Is Will contending that they were married for 9 years before they fell in love?
Will Dockery
2019-06-22 17:15:08 UTC
Interesting trivia, in real life, Charles Laughton was married to Elsa Lancaster.
Quasimodo married to the Bride of Frankenstein.
http://youtu.be/23B_QworX4Q
Charles Laughton ... Ginger Ted' Wilson
Elsa Lanchester ... Martha Jones
Charles Laughton and Elsa Lanchester were married in 1929.
Thanks for the correction, N.G.

Elsa Lanchester talks about Charles Laughton
Rex Hunter Jr.
Outstanding film.............
Will Dockery
2019-06-22 17:54:34 UTC
Interesting trivia, in real life, Charles Laughton was married to Elsa Lancaster.

Get that image:

Quasimodo married to the Bride of Frankenstein.

"The Beachcomber" film of 1938:

http://youtu.be/23B_QworX4Q

Charles Laughton as 'Ginger Ted' Wilson
Elsa Lanchester as Martha Jones
Will Dockery
2019-06-23 02:59:00 UTC
Yes, good to see that film finally available.
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-06-23 03:24:10 UTC
Yes, good to see that film finally available.
Yes many films still yet to surface I reckon.....
Will Dockery
2019-06-24 07:49:28 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

2019-06-24 23:56:34 UTC
Thanks for reading and commenting, General Zod.