Deep Blue Sassafras / Will Dockery
2019-04-08 22:20:04 UTC
The flowers
that smelled like sassafras.
Like you,
never leave my thoughts
day in, day out.
-Will Dockery
Short sweet to the point..well written
Thanks for reading, Jim...
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...
Thanks Jim, at least my work isn't a total wash out for you...
when it's good, it's good..and I say so
Perhaps others will folloow your example.
8j
:)
This site is the whole of your existence
No it isn't, for example:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

"...Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. Individually, we are a dozen-...or-so musical merry pranksters who rotate in and out of the lineup at different venues. Collectively we are The Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever. It's kind of like the Baseball Hall-of-Fame, only you can't get kicked out for gambling..." -Dennis Beck
General Zod
2019-04-13 21:33:38 UTC
Deep Blue Sassafras
You never left
as another day passes.
Your love
my love
continues.
You sleep
or you wander,
depending on the chosen myth.
But those
deep blue flowers in a box
the color of your eyes.
The deep blue flowers
I found blooming
in the lumber yard.
I brought them to you
that summer morning in 1982.
Dennis Beck is a cool cat.....
Will Dockery

2019-04-16 23:48:42 UTC
suddenly I felt very, very old
Sorry to read about your elbow.
How is your elbow now Corey?
General Zod
2019-04-18 23:47:42 UTC
[...]
I thought Google had lost this one, and started writing a poem about
that... scrapped that idea.
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...
Yes, an honest opinion from back in the day.
I agree somewhat...
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
General Zod
It would be simpler if you shut up, Pen Head.
Michael Pendragon
What part of "Shut up, Todd" do you not understand?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-19 18:57:56 UTC
On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 11:54:14 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikey begins his race down the psychopath...

Shalom & Boker tov, Zod...it is understood here (and with those monitoring FakeJewMikey's psychoses) that he is a pathetic self-hating mental cripple.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-04-19 21:48:16 UTC
[...]
What part of "Shut up
Make it easy and you shut the fuck up first?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-04-19 19:49:31 UTC
Pendragon does seem headed for another meltdown, Stephan.
Will Dockery
2019-04-20 00:12:45 UTC
I was listening to Crimson and Clover
on the car radio the other day,
Good song...

Crystal Blue Persuasion · John Wesley Harding
The Name Above The Title
Good one, Zod.
General Zod
2019-04-21 01:58:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/9bBu8Z7UdvQ
Harding was a great talent yes.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:33:40 UTC
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.

2019-04-23 04:28:35 UTC
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-23 05:21:03 UTC
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.
:)
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Zod...NaziQueene is too stupid. He will sneak and disguise, but he cannot enter the aapc Facebook Edition with his racist cyberlibels. He is banned. His play-acting with being some sort of creative machine is laughable. He has never published, yet fancies himself as some sort of 'investigator'. Time and again I have challenged him with facts, and he can provide answers because he has no access to, e.g., my private life. Yet, I know what he is. So do you. He is a pschopath.

2019-04-23 05:31:10 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Zod...NaziQueene is too stupid. He will sneak and disguise, but he cannot enter the aapc Facebook Edition with his racist cyberlibels. He is banned. His play-acting with being some sort of creative machine is laughable. He has never published, yet fancies himself as some sort of 'investigator'. Time and again I have challenged him with facts, and he can provide answers because he has no access to, e.g., my private life. Yet, I know what he is. So do you. He is a pschopath.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yet, I just looked at the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! group and there was "Nancy G." with anther membership request:

https://www.facebook.com/nancygene.andjayme.1

It sends these requests every day... poor little troll...

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-23 05:36:06 UTC
[...]
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...NaziQueene thinks he is an artiste...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-24 07:41:40 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
You are right my friend...……...

General Zod
2019-04-23 08:47:41 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
And Nancy G. wonders why it was rejected for membership in the a.a.p.c.
Facebook group.
:)
N.G. has probably give up on Facebook by now...?
Zod...NaziQueene is too stupid. He will sneak and disguise, but he cannot enter the aapc Facebook Edition with his racist cyberlibels. He is banned. His play-acting with being some sort of creative machine is laughable. He has never published, yet fancies himself as some sort of 'investigator'. Time and again I have challenged him with facts, and he can provide answers because he has no access to, e.g., my private life. Yet, I know what he is. So do you. He is a pschopath.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yes Pat Pendragon is one stupid mother fucker......