Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Add Reply
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-17 08:59:49 UTC

The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Will Dockery
2019-07-17 10:17:01 UTC
Good one, Zod.

2019-07-17 21:52:01 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-17 23:31:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who have some great songs but this one seemed perfect for the group....
Will Dockery
2019-07-18 06:40:01 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Yeah...
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-21 04:54:03 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
http://www.adriandenning.co.uk/who.html
Good site.
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-21 21:41:52 UTC
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0

Will Dockery
2019-07-22 01:33:26 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
http://youtu.be/rIbMbXjbW98
Who's Next... a classic from start to finish.
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-22 08:47:16 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Indeed... The Who are on a level of their own...
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-30 23:37:26 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....

I Can See For Miles · The Who
George J. Dance
2019-07-31 01:05:15 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."

Will Dockery
2019-07-31 03:04:30 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
Here's a favorite from my youth, it got heavy play on "Album-88" an FM station out of Atlanta we could pick up in La Grange on good clear nights:

However Much I Booze · The Who

The Who By Numbers

Producer: Glyn Johns
Associated Performer, Vocals: Roger Daltrey
Associated Performer, Electric Guitar: Pete Townshend
Associated Performer, Bass Guitar: John Entwistle
Associated Performer, Drums: Keith Moon
Composer Lyricist: Pete Townshend
General Zod
2019-08-01 03:42:19 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
http://youtu.be/rqQJgn-ZtZg
Good tune for sipping wine by the river to....
Admiral Fripp
2019-08-09 04:34:00 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Yes....
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-31 05:08:11 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Quadrophenia... love that one...
Rex Warren Jr.
2019-08-03 09:51:35 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
1969 Who was.....

TOMMY ! !!
Johnny Galt
2019-08-07 08:37:34 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
Good one.... for the purposes of this week's 1969 theme I would pick....

"I'm Free".....

Michael Pendragon
2019-08-07 11:28:59 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
http://youtu.be/rGa70tVYVKo
Shut up, Todd.
Will Dockery
2019-08-07 16:58:23 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
Good one.... for the purposes of this week's 1969 theme I would pick....
"I'm Free".....
http://youtu.be/rGa70tVYVKo
Shut up, Todd.
Yeah, whatever, indeed.

2019-10-12 14:00:46 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 16:58
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
Good one.... for the purposes of this week's 1969 theme I would pick.....
"I'm Free".....
http://youtu.be/rGa70tVYVKo
Shut up, Todd.
Yeah, whatever, indeed.
:)
Funny how Pen whines and whines for others to shut up................

I suppose so he can have more space to do his whining in............
Will Dockery
2019-08-07 11:45:23 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
My favorite Who song.....
http://youtu.be/LscGLpbnG4I
I Can See For Miles · The Who
I like that. If I had to pick one, it would be "The Punk and the Godfather."
http://youtu.be/B7FrIt352VE
Good one.... for the purposes of this week's 1969 theme I would pick....
"I'm Free".....
http://youtu.be/rGa70tVYVKo
I've been getting into The Who's somewhat obscure "A Quick One While He's Away":

Johnny Galt
2019-08-07 23:33:51 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
http://youtu.be/R0JHM0Q8JKQ
Fabulous footage.... 1969...?
Admiral Fripp
2019-08-10 03:37:59 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Finest kind....
Will Dockery
2019-08-11 19:59:17 UTC
Post by Admiral Fripp
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The best version except for maybe the "Live At Leeds" one.
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-11 21:39:17 UTC
Post by Admiral Fripp
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Great live album that was............
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:30:32 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 11 August 2019 19:59
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Admiral Fripp
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
LIVE AT LEEDS is a masterpiece.............
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-12 03:30:07 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
This one builds as repeat listens happen....
Johnny Galt
2019-08-11 04:06:10 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Great choice....
High Number
2019-08-19 23:30:34 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
Early Who or later Who it all rings true....

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Roger Daltrey
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 21:53:01 UTC
zodthemighty1 wrote on Mon, 19 August 2019 23:30
Post by High Number
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
Early Who or later Who it all rings true....
http://youtu.be/dRuWGBoky_0
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Roger Daltrey
That's a different take, for sure.....
Perry Winkle
2019-10-07 01:37:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
A favorite from The Who....
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:27:22 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
General Zod
2019-10-12 05:40:56 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:27:31 UTC
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Will Dockery
2019-07-18 14:36:21 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
The Who have some great songs but this one seemed perfect for the group....
Yeah... here's a good overview of The Who written by Adrian Denning:

http://www.adriandenning.co.uk/who.html
Rex Rodroth Jr.
2019-07-18 23:40:33 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
Good site....
Will Dockery
2019-07-22 11:16:58 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Rex Hunter III
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
The Who - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand
Good one, Zod... hard to go wrong with early Who.
http://youtu.be/rIbMbXjbW98
Who's Next... a classic from start to finish.

Here's my favorite Who song, for personal reasons:

The Who - You Better You Bet (Album Version Video)
Will Dockery
2019-07-22 14:55:54 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0

http://youtu.be/vXMWNhCmLUg

The Who - You Better You Bet (Album Version Video)
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-22 23:39:05 UTC
Post by Rod Riprock Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/TjBxdQcHyI0
That was Tina's favorite... I remember that....
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-15 00:04:55 UTC
Made you look....
Will Dockery
2019-10-10 05:51:15 UTC
The Who - "Ball & Chain"

It just doesn't move me...I guess I've moved on.I don't know.
This is not gonna give a shot of life into rock and roll....Time moves on.
Give this one a shot--from their new album coming in December. Much more the Who sound.

There they are! Thanks, James, for rescuing them (for us) from that orchestral mudslide of the live piece.
Oh, okay, I see the problem now... the studio version is way better:

'Ball and Chain' (including lyrics) from The Who's new studio album WHO, released on 6 December 2019.

Yes, Moon gets my vote.

2019-10-10 12:51:02 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 10 October 2019 05:51
Post by Will Dockery
The Who - "Ball & Chain"
http://youtu.be/_nuznHm5Yqs
It just doesn't move me...I guess I've moved on.I don't know.
This is not gonna give a shot of life into rock and roll....Time moves on.
Give this one a shot--from their new album coming in December. Much more the Who sound.
http://youtu.be/QpKhGNaiS6c
There they are! Thanks, James, for rescuing them (for us) from that orchestral mudslide of the live piece.
http://youtu.be/h2IN8wYqQ6E
'Ball and Chain' (including lyrics) from The Who's new studio album WHO, released on 6 December 2019.
http://youtu.be/UvOm2oZRQIk
Yes, Moon gets my vote.
;)
Keith Moon was more in the tradition of Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich.....