Let's Make A Deal (Part 2)
2019-07-31 16:36:20 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.

I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.

Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily find plenty of it:

Reverbnation:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-07-31 16:51:01 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
When, in your miserable life, did you go wrong? Was it after your wife ran?
After your first 'trip'? After your children x'd you out as 'daddy'? After the GED? After pizza delivery? After moving in with your brother (and his monthly check)

A man in his sixties, posting the same junk over and over.

Is this 14 year old story, meant to impress? Supposed to change all our thoughts of your failures? Do you really believe you're successful? Do you not know, your social security will not carry the day. Are you aware you will end up by the river as your best buddy does...happy for a sip of wine by the river and campfire.

Do you think yourself the next 'poet' to be revered or are you aware in the middle of the night, you're just a caged monkey, visitors passing by to laugh as you shell peanuts and make funny sounds.

If rumors are correct, Pickles has died. That leaves you with the admiration of a homeless drunk and a guy from Canada who sweats over a blocked up blog needing a good industrial strength cleaning.

Keep trying, keep posting the old stuff, we'll keep laughing.

Pickles has supposedly passed...reach out to your children, make your apologies for your DNA...they might forgive you, blood being thicker than water, they say. It isn't too late.
Will Dockery
2019-07-31 16:56:48 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
A man in his sixties, posting the same junk over and over
Yes, I see... and here you are doing it again, Mr. Rochester.

:)
Edward Rochester Esq.

Will Dockery
2019-07-31 20:36:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
A man in his sixties, posting the same junk over and over
Yes, I see... and here you are doing it again, Mr. Rochester.
Keep trying, keep posting the old stuff
You post what you feel is worth posting and I'll do the same.

Fair enough?
ME
2019-07-31 20:45:15 UTC
IOW, pissbum can't write anything new.

This is reminiscent of the Charity Challenge last year.
Once pissbum knows he'll get his ass handed to him, he evades and deflects.

And so it goes.........
Will Dockery
2019-08-01 02:24:24 UTC
can't write anything new
Four poems and you're burned out already, "Me"?
General Zod
2019-07-31 23:57:47 UTC
So.....

Where is your poetry Rochester....???
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-01 00:49:44 UTC
Where? Do you challenge me Mr. Zod?
Will Dockery
2019-08-01 01:14:50 UTC
Post by General Zod
So.....
Where is your poetry Rochester....???
Where? Do you challenge me Mr. Zod?
Great, you and Zod can have a poetry contest.

;)
Rex Entwhistle
2019-08-01 02:34:06 UTC
No way, sire. I am bested by thee.
General Zod
2019-08-01 03:19:52 UTC
No.... I just asked where that great poetry is that you boast of...??
Johnny Galt
He seems to be caught in a loop of dementia.....
Will Dockery
You seem to have nailed it, General Zod.
Will Dockery
At least he seems to have snapped out of that meltdown...
Edward Rochester Esq.

Will Dockery
2019-08-14 22:27:51 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or
for you.
Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
A man in his sixties, posting the same junk over and over
Yes, I see... and here you are doing it again, Mr. Rochester.
He seems to be caught in a loop of dementia.....
At least he seems to have snapped out of that meltdown...
When, in your miserable
<snip troll spam>

Poor Rochester, back in his spambot meltdown mode.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.

Will Dockery
2019-07-31 21:45:45 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
Keep trying, keep posting
I definitely will... feel free to post as much as you'd like, as well.

2019-07-31 22:21:53 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery

<bullshit snipped>
Post by Michael Pendragon
That's not a one-liner
We've gone over this before, you were wrong then and you're still wrong.

2019-08-02 14:20:11 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
Post by Will Dockery
Why do you
<lies snipped>

Why do you lie so much, Pendragon?
Rex Warren Jr.
Yes why is he such a lying fool...?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-08-12 18:32:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:12:50 -0700 (PDT),
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 11:11:35 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 7:40:48 PM UTC-4, Johnny Galt
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>
No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.
If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.
I would, but I'm not into snitching.

:)
Rex Hunter Jr.
Right on and let the trolls bury the trolls....
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 02:34:17 UTC
Except that you're the obsessive and malicious anonymous troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums, "Me".

So you have the troll position covered.

😉
ME
2019-08-14 02:43:40 UTC
Hook, line and sinker!
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-14 03:18:55 UTC
Except that you're the obsessive and malicious anonymous troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums, "Me".
So you have the troll position covered.
😉
Has the foolish little troll even written a poem this year...?

Last year....?
NancyGene
Have you?
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 16:10:37 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Has the foolish little troll even written a poem this year...?
Last year....?
Have you?
You haven't read Zod's poetry?

Here's one:

Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog
Expecting Inspiration, by General Zod

Watching cars and people
something I do a lot.
Sitting near the alley
trying to bum a smoke.
[...]

https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2019/05/expecting-inspiration-george-sulzbach.html
Rex Hunter Jr.
I have at least a hundred poems and many of them posted here...
Will Dockery
The "Me" troll doesn't even pretend to be here for poetry.
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 22:42:15 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
When
<snip>

Your melt down was already noted, Rochester.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.

Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-07-31 16:54:45 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
Hey dumb cunt.....the idea is to get you to post new stuff rather than your 'fuck my cousin' Apple bullshit

You remain a Fat Coward
Conley Brothers
Will has to steal the hat from Brother Dave. You know the hat, the one he tosses words into and pulls them out randomly then calls it a poem.
NancyGene
Is that also Penny's Red Hat? It doesn't hold many words if that's what Will does.
Will Dockery
2019-07-31 20:58:27 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
<troll snip>
Post by NancyGene
Is that also Penny's Red Hat?
Guess what, they made more than one red hat.

2019-07-31 17:51:38 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
Will has to steal
Why do you lie so much, fake Conley?

Why do you steal so much, Tubby?
Will Dockery
Still second-handing the one-liners, Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
That's not a one-liner, Turd... that's a question? Now that that's cleared up, why do you?
Will Dockery

;D
Will Dockery

Rex Warren Jr.
Because he's a lying fuckhead…?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-07-31 17:26:13 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
.....the idea is to get you to post new stuff
<rant snipped>

I've posted enough new stuff here for now. I post when and what I choose, not on demand.

If you have something new that isn't obsessed with me or my friends and family, then by all means post it.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.

Michael Pendragon
2019-07-31 17:49:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
.....the idea is to get you to post new stuff
<rant snipped>
I've posted enough new stuff here for now. I post when and what I choose, not on demand.
Like I said: the internet's the great 21st Century equalizer. Pissbums can mouth off to their betters 24/7, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

They may have thrown his ass out of LeGents, but he's in aapc to stay.
Johnny Galt
2019-08-06 23:40:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
.....the idea is to get you to post new stuff
<rant snipped>
I've posted enough new stuff here for now. I post when and what I choose, not on demand.
If you have something new that isn't obsessed with me or my friends and family, then by all means post it.
;)
I have new poems coming soon...

A rewrite of the Lost Loretta Poem.....
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Johnny Galt
Maybe soon, fuckwit....
Johnny Galt
George J. Dance
LOL!
Will Dockery
2019-08-08 19:22:54 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
.....the idea is to get you to post new stuff
<rant snipped>
I've posted enough new stuff here for now. I post when and what I choose, not on demand.
If you have something new that isn't obsessed with me or my friends and family, then by all means post it.
;)
I have new poems coming soon...
A rewrite of the Lost Loretta Poem.....
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
"It's All True", as Orson Welles put it:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/1Otv5JIghx0/fZGES_peAAAJ

==========[Begin Quoted Test]=========================
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Aug 2019 20:29:32 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
cancellable spam are discussed here:

http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/

========[End Quoted Text]============================
ME
2019-08-08 19:53:45 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/
========[End Quoted Text]============================
Where did the above posts come from?
And you’re going to report someone else here for spamming, pissbum? What a fucktard you are.
Will Dockery
2019-08-08 20:00:45 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/
========[End Quoted Text]============================
Where did the above posts come from?
And you’re going to report someone else here for spamming, pissbum?
No, Peter J. Ross might. :)
Post by ME
What a fucktard you are.
Hey, if you had the brains to read, you'd see I posted a link to the post right before it, you ignorant troll:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/1Otv5JIghx0/fZGES_peAAAJ
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-08 20:04:25 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/
========[End Quoted Text]============================
Where did the above posts come from?
And you’re going to report someone else here for spamming, pissbum?
No, Peter J. Ross might. :)
Post by ME
What a fucktard you are.
If you had brains to read, you'd know that PJR said no such thing.

Michael Pendragon
“I'd think so, but never underestimate the stupidity of a troll.”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumb fuck, pissbum & troll
ME
2019-08-08 20:06:04 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/
========[End Quoted Text]============================
Where did the above posts come from?
And you’re going to report someone else here for spamming, pissbum?
No, Peter J. Ross might. :)
Post by ME
What a fucktard you are.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/1Otv5JIghx0/fZGES_peAAAJ
I NEVER click on anything you post here.

As I asked: Where did you cross-post from?
You’re such a little pussy when it come to staring bullshit here.
Get a fucking life!!
Will Dockery
2019-08-08 20:21:46 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://<SPAM>
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Nice listening as I sip my wine....
Then to set my little gizmo on playlist....
Bring on the weekend it has been a long sad week with Jerry and Stepbot passing away....
https://<SPAM>
https://<SPAM>
Shut up, Todd.
Watch out... Peter will turn you in to Google for spamming....
Creepy Mike's repetitions are certainly starting to look like
cancellable spam. If you want to report him, the criteria for
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/
========[End Quoted Text]============================
Where did the above posts come from?
And you’re going to report someone else here for spamming, pissbum?
No, Peter J. Ross might. :)
Post by ME
What a fucktard you are.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/1Otv5JIghx0/fZGES_peAAAJ
I NEVER click on anything you post here.
As I asked: Where did you cross-post from?
You’re such a little pussy when it come to staring bullshit here.
Get a fucking life!!
Okay, I'll bump the post, just for you... from the "Mirror Twins" thread.

;)
The Real General Zod
Simple enough to understand by anyone....
Admiral Fripp
Quite illuminating....
Peter J Ross
2019-08-09 20:46:58 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 7:40:48 PM UTC-4, Johnny Galt
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
Here it is again:

<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>

No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.

If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.
"Friends and family ate the best folks I know, Pendragon."
- Will Dreckery, in Message-ID:
<d7111338-1637-460a-bbd4-***@googlegroups.com>
ME
2019-08-09 20:54:08 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>
No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.
If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.
"Friends and family ate the best folks I know, Pendragon."
PJR, I know that I’m a newcomer here, 2 or 3 years ( I feels like decades ).
But WTF?
NancyGene
It would be better to concentrate on Will and Zid's constant thank you spam. Get rid of that and it stops the Shut Up Todd replies.
ME
2019-08-14 00:56:15 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Michael Pendragon
[...]
That, of course, is the logical thing to do.
However, it’s evidently, not the aapc way of dealing with spamming trolls like pissbum, zid or now, dunce.
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 01:15:46 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>
No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.
If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.
That, of course, is the logical thing to do
The logical thing, and what this group is for, would be to post poetry and comment on poetry... but you being an obsessed stalker troll, that is impossible for you, of course.

2019-08-14 02:24:21 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Michael Pendragon
[...]
😁
I could almost respond, verbatim, to you pissbum.

You are the epitome of an obsessive, stalker troll.
Will Dockery
The least Pendrago could do is vary his spambot a bit.
Johnny Galt
Pendragon has become a spambot....
Will Dockery
2019-08-11 20:01:22 UTC
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Johnny Galt
Post by Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
PJR is keeping count so he can report you.....
LOL!
I'm not keeping count, but I strongly suspect that Creepy Mike is
posting cancellable spam. I don't have the time or inclination to keep
count myself, but I've provided a link to the Spam Thresholds FAQ.
<http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/spam/>
No matter who you are or which Usenet posters you slurp, there's no
more excuse for spamming than there is for plagiarism or death
threats. In fact, spamming is worse, because it's abuse OF the net,
not merely abuse ON the net.
If (as seems likely) Creepy Mike is guilty of spamming, I won't object
if you punish him.
Pendragon has become a spambot....
Peter "The Snitch" Ross will take care of that problem.

;)
Rex Hunter Jr.
Ha ha ha.....
Rex Hunter Jr.
Or always was.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 18:19:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
the idea is to get you to post new stuff
You post what you want, Rochester, and I'll do likewise.

That's how things work, here.

HTH & HAND.
General Zod
2019-07-31 23:12:20 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
That sounds reasonable to me....

I have new poems coming soon... as I recreate the lost ones....
Will Dockery
2019-08-01 01:27:14 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
And:

https://issuu.com/willdockery
Good luck with that, I know we joke around, but losing all your art and poetry had to have upset you greatly.
Rex Entwhistle
Not really. It was all shit and those turds needed to be flushed.
Will Dockery
Have you seen the memorial to Jerry downtown?
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 04:57:05 UTC
Here it is, Nancy G.

Read it again.

;)
Johnny Galt

It is quite touching......
General Zod
2019-08-01 04:39:33 UTC
A poetry contest... maybe.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-01 12:00:35 UTC
A poetry contest... maybe.....
Shut up, Todd.
General Zod
That just about says it all Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 02:31:40 UTC
That's what I'm thinking, Rex.

😉
General Zod
Yes, there it is for remedial reading from N.G.
Will Dockery
2019-08-05 13:14:00 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days... and you dropped out of it.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
;)
Yes, there it is for remedial reading from N.G.
Yes, I clearly state that I will not be posting new poetry on demand:

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
The group rejoices. Now if you can stop from bumping up all of that shitty content that people clearly don't care about it would be nice.
Johnny Galt
Exactly... why repeat the same foolish mind game year after year....?? ?
Johnny Galt
2019-08-05 02:48:41 UTC
Nancy G. sewms confused....
Will Dockery
2019-08-05 17:22:06 UTC
Nancy G. seems confused....
Even more than usual.

;)
Admiral Fripp
Gadzooks......
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-14 00:01:25 UTC
So where is Rochester with his poetry....?
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 22:50:26 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
So where is Rochester with his poetry....?
None today, sadly, Rochester is having a meltdown...

2019-08-14 02:46:07 UTC
Just telling it is, ignorant troll.

😉
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 02:51:22 UTC
Just telling it like it is, you ignorant troll.

😉
ME
2019-08-14 18:35:44 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days...
and you dropped out of it.
Are you absolutely sure that’s what happened pissbum?

And I, nor others, plan to take your word for it.

Just post a new poem or verse and be done with it.
Real, dedicated poets can usually knock one out in a day or so.
I’ve seen it done many, many times here and in other groups.
What are you afraid of?
That your incapable of actually writing another read worthy poem?
2019-08-14 19:05:09 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days...
and you dropped out of it.
Are you absolutely sure that’s what happened
Yes, and the archives can prove it.

I'll re-post my poems from that one, if you really want to read them... there were a dozen or so new ones from me, and about that many from Rochester.
2019-08-14 19:12:54 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both posting a poem a day for thirty days...
and you dropped out of it.
Are you absolutely sure that’s what happened
Yes, and the archives can prove it.
I'll re-post my poems from that one, if you really want to read them... there were a dozen or so new ones from me, and about that many from Rochester.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
:)
I’d like for you to re-post the dozen or so new poetry you wrote from that one pissbum.

And also show proof from the archives that you didn’t renege or abandoned the endeavor.
Will Dockery
2019-08-14 19:38:03 UTC
Mr. Rochester, we already tried that a year or so ago, we were both
posting a poem a day for thirty days...
and you dropped out of it.
Are you absolutely sure that’s what happened
Yes, and the archives can prove it.
I'll re-post my poems from that one, if you really want to read them...
there were a dozen or so new ones from me, and about that many from
Rochester.
I don't see what purpose a repeat of the game would serve, for me or for you.
Anyone here who wants to explore my poetry, music, art, can easily
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery
:)
I’d like for you to re-post the dozen or so new poetry you wrote from that one pissbum.
And also show proof from the archives that you didn’t renege or abandoned the endeavor.

Okay, "Me", I'm on Eternal-September, so I can search the available archives
here.

First, I'll try "poem a day" since I think that's what Rochester was calling
the exercise.

Stay tuned...

:)
Rex Hunter Jr.