M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."
2018-08-01 02:08:36 UTC
M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."
I really don't understand why you're still in denial about this almost 15
years later
Because the way you depict it is not the way it happened, Cujo, simple as that.

Well, Benders has been friendly with me for 15 years or so, if that changed, he hasn't informed me. Here's more of exactly what M.H. Benders thinks or thought of me, from his Dutch website:

https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."

M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can
also try it the other way around."

And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:

"In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
poetry..." -M.H. Benders

I would like to know what M. H. Benders has to say about all this now, for real, rather than the sketchy hints at what he supposedly said, of course.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

And... so it went.

:D
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 02:50:47 UTC
Bumped for accuracy.

๐Ÿ˜€
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2018-08-01 03:04:59 UTC
Bumped for accuracy.
Evaded due to the cowardivce and delusions of a douchebag.

"You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
flood countless groups with this Spam because...well,eh,...because.....
because you like to call yourself a poet." -M.H. Benders

"Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
you by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which gives
Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection what
'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders

"Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming
back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I
hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if
that happens." -M.H.Benders

Zaaaaaawww-roooooooooooow!
I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafed Scrotum ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-01 05:34:48 UTC
Bumped for accuracy.
๐Ÿ˜€
This Benders is an unapologetic gestapo sympathizer! He milked his Yahudi cock all over your face Will, and you took it like a good cuckold of mine. Good bitch!
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-01 05:44:54 UTC
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:34:49 PM UTC-7, Chafed Scrotum ha'Yehu'di wrote:

Wango and DiarrhoeaLizard and NaziGene will have do better than this.

STEPHAN PICKERING / ื—ืคืฅ ื—"ื ื‘ืŸ ืื‘ืจื”ื
Torah ืืœื™ืœื” Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
ืœื—ื™ื•ืช ื–ืžืŸ ืจื‘ ื•ืœืฉื’ืฉื’...ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืขื•ื“
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืืฉื›ื—

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rach
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 06:22:07 UTC
The truth stands...
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 07:43:39 UTC
"A lie can travel half way around the world
while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~MT
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 08:52:00 UTC
Well put, Corey.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 09:03:58 UTC
The truth is that the truth doesn't need shoes.
The truth stands barefoot, and lies like a rug.
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 09:26:43 UTC
Interesting, but elusive meaning, there.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 09:37:10 UTC
The truth isn't elusive, but sometimes it is so
obvious and in your face that you can't see it.
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 09:48:22 UTC
I'm still checking on the ontological authenticity of it all.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 10:03:08 UTC
Now that the pool is in good working order, one way that
we've been able to put it to good use is in aqua-therapy
for seniors rehabilitation after surgery. We presently have
one geezer who recently had a hip replaced, and another
in recovery from a lower back spinal fusion. Of course, all
they really do is splash around like little kids, and all I really
do is get them in and out, and make sure they don't drown.
There are worse ways to spend a warm summer afternoon.
Will Dockery
I've seen your pool in on of the videos, so seems like good times for all.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 10:20:01 UTC
That's the idea.
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 10:45:33 UTC
It seems like a good idea, as well.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 11:01:27 UTC
Every word of it is the truth
except the part where I lie
by the pool, because it's not
like the old geezers need a
real lifeguard. I'm there for
insurance purposes only.
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 11:06:07 UTC
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 11:07:38 UTC
I'm going running. Later.
Will Dockery
2018-08-01 11:20:21 UTC
Have fun, you'd get soaked here, since it has rained all night and I see it still is out there.

Making some coffee, here.

๐Ÿ˜€