"I Met A Girl" / a poem by Will Dockery
2019-03-01 04:23:39 UTC
On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 10:29:55 PM UTC-8, Coco DeSockmonkey
Pickering, no way in hell.
You keep revealing yourself to be a fraud, not a Yehu'di but a deceiver.
As a chassidish Yehu'di I do not believe in the natz'ri 'hell'.
A year later and he is still hopelessly obsessed with you.
So I've seen. Good thing he doesn't know my legal name and address.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-01 04:28:10 UTC
On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 10:29:55 PM UTC-8, Coco DeSockmonkey
Pickering, no way in hell.
You keep revealing yourself to be a fraud, not a Yehu'di but a deceiver.
As a chassidish Yehu'di I do not believe in the natz'ri 'hell'.
A year later and he is still hopelessly obsessed with you.
So I've seen. Good thing he doesn't know my legal name and address.
I refer to your slobbering obsession with Pickering, actually, Pendragon.

2019-03-05 05:04:57 UTC
I Met A Girl
I met a girl
she came from California.
It was in a dream
we knew each other instantly.
She was a little freckled girl
from out of
my high school past.
And she looked up at me
and talked real spacey.
I've forgotten her name
though she told it to me twice.
We talked
a really detached situation.
She said years ago
I was so shy
she thought I was gay.
At this point I kissed her
and put my finger to her hole.
And she looked up at me
and talked real spacey.
I have forgotten her name
though she told it to me twice.
I don't know why it was
that I would think of her.
I made a couple of puns
about her name that made me blush.
But her softness in tone
made me feel all right.
All I want to do
is get in contact.
-Will Dockery / May 8 1982
Thanks to all for reading and commenting... more Poetry and Songs from Will
Dockery:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

---
Will Dockery

(From my Drafts file)
Brainiac Five
A solid poem and story one of your top best Doc.........
General Zod
2019-03-09 07:25:51 UTC
Outstanding poetry and history....
Will Dockery
2019-03-21 21:23:22 UTC
[...]
This poem caused confusion to some, confusion you want to exploit now,
Pendragon?
Will Dockery
2019-03-21 22:31:32 UTC
[...]
<snip>
Now that's a karma bomb!
And karma is a bitch, after all... indeed she can be...
General Zod
2019-03-21 23:43:44 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSepWRUDxAl/?taken-by=willdockery007
"I Met A Girl" poem-song by Will Dockery (vocals), Jim Pontius (guitar), Tito Wals (bass). Recorded 1982 in Atlanta.
Looking around, I'm surprised that this poem never made it onto the internet in any form until now, and it didn't even make the cut on my first chapbook, which I put out the year later, although it contained poems all written during this same time period of 1981-82. So, another poem to type up for an internet debut this month.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSVRLlOjYX3/?taken-by=willdockery007
Cover art for "Red Zeros" first Will Dockery poetry chapbook, summer 1983.
:)
Good and almost as if I know you, very warm and personal poetry.
Enjoyed.
Seconded! !!
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 12:35:01 UTC
Post by General Zod
"I Met A Girl" poem-song by Will Dockery (vocals), Jim Pontius (guitar), Tito Wals (bass). Recorded 1982 in Atlanta.
Looking around, I'm surprised that this poem never made it onto the internet in any form until now, and it didn't even make the cut on my first chapbook, which I put out the year later, although it contained poems all written during this same time period of 1981-82. So, another poem to type up for an internet debut this month.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSVRLlOjYX3/?taken-by=willdockery007
Cover art for "Red Zeros" first Will Dockery poetry chapbook, summer 1983.
Good and almost as if I know you, very warm and personal poetry.
Enjoyed.
Seconded! !!
Thanks for the endorsement, General Zod and April B.

2019-04-01 03:05:39 UTC
In my dream, she always comes
as we talk and lay for hours.
She would far better than the flowers
and loved all my various rums.
We had a safe place, here
even if butterflies turned to
lions, they would kneel down too
at bedside, as she twirled their hair.
In my dreams I climbed bowers
where fruits lay open, with me she comes.
Good poem, "Let It Be".
General Zod
I agree and second that thought....
Coco DeSockmonkey
Polly wanna cracker?
Will Dockery
2019-04-24 21:14:02 UTC
[...]
The female (girl) in my poem was well over 21 years of age, I will
state for the record, as the poem clearly shows.
As anyone with basic math skills and/or interpretive reading ability
could have figured out.
And, remember, although my poetry is autobiographis in many elements, it is
still poetry, not the literal dacts as they happened, sometimes.
NancyGene
2019-04-24 23:34:47 UTC
[...]
You have such an awkward, uneducated way with words, Will. According to Urban Dictionary, "dact" is a synonym for fuck. Autobiographis is a new one.

"[...] not the literal dacts as they happened, sometimes." Sheesh with the sometimes at the end of your sentence.
General Zod
Oh Nancy G. is here to fix your spelling.....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-24 23:45:42 UTC
Oh Nancy G. is here to fix your spelling.....
Shalom & Erev tov, Zod...NaziQueene is a racist fraud. Ignore him, because he thrives on being a parasite.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musem
General Zod
2019-04-24 23:47:03 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Post by General Zod
Oh Nancy G. is here to fix your spelling.....
Shalom & Erev tov, Zod...NaziQueene is a racist fraud. Ignore him, because he thrives on being a parasite.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Nancy G is a lying scumbag..............
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-25 00:59:35 UTC
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:47:04 PM UTC-7, General Zod wrote:
Nancy G is a lying scumbag..............

Being a lying parasite, NaziQueene is frantic because he and his cyberlibels are banned from aapc Facebook Edition...

davening in th
Will Dockery
2019-04-24 23:59:42 UTC
Just a hasty post with unchecked Auto-correct, Nancy G.

Don't get so carried away...

:)
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-25 03:11:45 UTC
Just a hasty post with unchecked Auto-correct, Nancy G.
Don't get so carried away...
Did the auto-correct kick your "sometimes" down to the end of the sentence?

Michael Pendragon
"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........" -- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 07:02:28 UTC
It might have, I didn't check that closely.
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-25 12:26:56 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Did the auto-correct kick your "sometimes" down to the end of the sentence?
It might have, I didn't check that closely.
ODAMF.

Michael Pendragon
“My poem serves as my definition.” – Will “The Turd” Dockery
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 01:44:48 UTC
Yes, over and over Nancy G. tried to join...
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-25 02:03:12 UTC
Yes, over and over Nancy G. tried to join...
You're a proven liar, so why anyone but another kook would believe you is
a mystery.

Unless you have evidence...

Got any, Douchebag?
"Absolutely "nothing" happens to me here." - Edmo just before whining
more spurious complaints to deaf ears.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-25 02:20:34 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You're a proven liar, so why anyone but another kook would believe you is
a mystery.
Unless you have evidence...
Got any, Douchebag?
I have seen the evidence, fascist troll. And it is you, and NaziQueene, who are documented liars and frauds. You lose.

גיין באַרען זיך גוי

davening in the musemati
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-25 02:26:06 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You're a proven liar, so why anyone but another kook would believe
you is a mystery.
Unless you have evidence...
Got any, Douchebag?
I have seen the evidence, fascist troll. And it is you, and
NaziQueene, who are documented liars and frauds. You lose.
Great! Since it's documented, you'll have no issue with presenting the
proof. Let's see it! I mean you don't want to be considered a proven liar
like the Douchebag, right?

I eagerly await your evidence!
"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-25 02:35:40 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You're a proven liar, so why anyone but another kook would believe
you is a mystery.
Unless you have evidence...
Got any, Douchebag?
I have seen the evidence, fascist troll. And it is you, and
NaziQueene, who are documented liars and frauds. You lose.
Great! Since it's documented, you'll have no issue with presenting the
proof. Let's see it! I mean you don't want to be considered a proven liar
like the Douchebag, right?
I eagerly await your evidence!
Shalom & Erev tov...You bullshit, troll, I have been shown the evidence each time it occurs, and I'm under no obligation to satiate your fascist fantasies. Now, silence yourself because you have no validity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-25 10:23:20 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You're a proven liar, so why anyone but another kook would believe
you is a mystery.
Unless you have evidence...
Got any, Douchebag?
I have seen the evidence, fascist troll. And it is you, and
NaziQueene, who are documented liars and frauds. You lose.
Great! Since it's documented, you'll have no issue with presenting
the proof. Let's see it! I mean you don't want to be considered a
proven liar
like the Douchebag, right?
I eagerly await your evidence!
Shalom & Erev tov...You bullshit, troll, I have been shown the
evidence each time it occurs, and I'm under no obligation to satiate
your fascist fantasies. Now, silence yourself because you have no
validity.
Spoken like a true fascist! Project much, dipshit?

Still waiting for evidence of your claims...
"It's so sad that the mentally ill were turned out by Reagan, and end
up on usenet harassing people as a form of therapy." - Edmo outs himself.
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 11:15:03 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, over and over Nancy G. tried to join...
<bullshit snipped>
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Unless you have evidence...
Got any
I just made a screenshot of the latest request, so I can post that somewhere for you.

George Dance has also witnessed all this

We see that our request of several days ago is still "pending." Clicking on "join group" is fun for us and work for you. As soon as the request is cleared, it only takes a second to repeat the request. It is good exercise.
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 11:39:27 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Unless you have evidence...
Got any
I just made a screenshot of the latest request, so I can post that somewhere for you.
George Dance has also witnessed all this
We see that our request of several days ago is still "pending." Clicking on "join group" is fun for us and work for you. As soon as the request is cleared, it only takes a second to repeat the request. It is good exercise.
No, the only work is to click the "Decline" button.

There is a "Block" option but it is more fun to see how many times you'll beg to join the group.

Is asking to join begging? We think that group is guilty of censorship, and what is the worst thing that could happen if we were allowed to answer Pickles' accusations? You must be afraid of us.
Will Dockery
So you claim you wouldn't post your usual garbage there, as well?
NancyGene
Pickles is allowed to attack people on that group.
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 12:23:42 UTC
I just made a screenshot of the latest request, so I can post that somewhere for you.
George Dance has also witnessed all this
We see that our request of several days ago is still "pending." Clicking on "join group" is fun for us and work for you. As soon as the request is cleared, it only takes a second to repeat the request. It is good exercise.
No, the only work is to click the "Decline" button.
There is a "Block" option but it is more fun to see how many times you'll beg to join the group.
Is asking to join begging? We think that group is guilty of censorship, and what is the worst thing that could happen if we were allowed to answer Pickles' accusations? You must be afraid of us.
So you claim you wouldn't post your usual garbage there, as well?
Pickles is allowed to attack people on that group.
No, Stephan used no names, and besides, you're anonymous, anyhow.

:)
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-25 12:32:45 UTC
[...]
"And besides" and "anyhow" are redundant.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-25 19:22:34 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Unless you have evidence...
Got any
I just made a screenshot of the latest request, so I can post that somewhere for you.
George Dance has also witnessed all this
Clicking a button in FaceTwat asking to join a group is hardly begging,
beggar. Of all people, a beggar like you shouuld know that.

Maybe I should start a Douchebags of FaceTwat page. Want to guess the
first three people I invite? I'll bet you can guess two of them right off
the bat.
"Are you REALLY this extreme of a dumb bitch!? It's ON TOPIC THE WAY IT
IS." - Edmo charms another woman.
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 02:08:28 UTC
Oh, look...

Here comes Cujo with his usual bullshit.

😀
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 02:27:05 UTC
Yes, Nancy G. even whined about it on here for a week.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-25 02:31:27 UTC
Yes, Nancy G. even whined about it on here for a week.
Making fun of your repeated hypocrisy isn't whining, dumbfuck.

HTH!
"I am no longer posting and all messages you see are forgeries." - Ed,
still lying after all these years.
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 02:37:54 UTC
No hypocrisy, Cujo...

Malicious stalker trolls like Nancy G. are not allowed to join the Facebook version of this poetry group.

😀
General Zod
2019-04-25 04:11:02 UTC
Nancy G is a lying scum bag....
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 19:32:12 UTC
Clicking the "Join Group" button on Facebook repeatedly, as soon as the last one is declined, signifies something similar, either way.
General Zod
2019-04-25 23:42:36 UTC
Clicking the "Join Group" button on Facebook repeatedly, as soon as the last one is declined, signifies something similar, either way.
Anyone who is a poet is welcome... no trolls allowed though:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/

alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition!
Will Dockery
2019-05-06 04:21:04 UTC
From the Archives...
Victor
One of the best of Doc..............
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-25 03:51:48 UTC
My poem "Karma Bombs" was written and first published back in 1998
I remember when you wrote it, Doc....

😀
Victor Hugo Jr
Agreed and seconded.....
Bodeen

Love your singing......
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 04:02:44 UTC
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Perry Winkler
2019-09-07 01:37:37 UTC
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Correct......
General Zod
2019-10-12 05:19:36 UTC
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Right..... right......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 02:58:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 04 September 2019 04:02
Did G.D. pick this one....?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-21 03:46:12 UTC
It sure does go in my TOP 100.......
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-01-27 21:58:56 UTC
It should be archived....
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-21 00:09:54 UTC
Definitely perhaps Vol. 2....?
m***@yahoo.com
2020-02-21 03:35:28 UTC
Perhaps you and Will can get together and create a suicide pact.
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-21 09:44:48 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Definitely perhaps Vol. 2....?
Perhaps you and Will can get together and create a suicide pact
Not likely, Dink....

Art for Sale
2019-09-08 17:10:20 UTC
Right..... right.......
Bodeen
2019-10-10 22:59:55 UTC
So Dental River has found an earlier version of the poem will claimed someone stole from him.
Interesting.
I'd like to see that, if such a poem does exist, of course.
:)
Turned out to all be bogus........
General Zod
2019-10-16 07:23:12 UTC
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Right..... right....
General Zod
2019-10-27 21:31:32 UTC
This one might be good for additional poetry in the collection.
Right..... right....
General Zod
I just got the news Jim P. has returned to the scene.....
General Zod
2019-11-14 23:34:29 UTC
You seem confused again my smarmy little toad.....
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-02 04:57:44 UTC
My poem "Karma Bombs" was written and first published back in 1998, so Barry will have to top that.
I do think he was just joking/trolling about that, though.
😀
HaHa Ha....
a***@gmail.com
Are the words here also?
Hector Heathcliff
2020-01-25 07:05:40 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSepWRUDxAl/?taken-by=willdockery007
"I Met A Girl" poem-song by Will Dockery (vocals), Jim Pontius (guitar), Tito Wals (bass). Recorded 1982 in Atlanta.
Looking around, I'm surprised that this poem never made it onto the internet in any form until now, and it didn't even make the cut on my first chapbook, which I put out the year later, although it contained poems all written during this same time period of 1981-82. So, another poem to type up for an internet debut this month.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSVRLlOjYX3/?taken-by=willdockery007
Cover art for "Red Zeros" first Will Dockery poetry chapbook, summer 1983.
:)
Are the words here also?
I have seen them here.... ask Doc....