Uh Oh, I've been threatened sans Doo Nanny
Frosty
2019-11-22 18:23:10 UTC
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM (42 minutes ago)

Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-22 18:47:47 UTC
Where's the threat? Be specific.
General Zod
2019-11-23 22:53:31 UTC
Hobo is not s dirty word.....
Me
2019-11-23 23:00:08 UTC
Post by General Zod
Hobo is not s dirty word.....
It is when it’s applied to you zid.
Will Dockery
2019-11-24 14:55:42 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I think racism is just a tool some of us rich
people use to keep you poor people mad at each other,
because the more you fight amongst yourselves, the
richer all of us rich people get
That's true, as I learned many years ago, and as I wrote back then:

"Every now and then this... comes up, and so I refer, again and again, to a history book available at the Bradley Library that nails the situation in terms that for some reason nobody much wants to discuss. In fact it won't be surprising if this post is ignored... again. The book is "Rich Man's War: Class, Caste, and Confederate Defeat in the Lower Chattahoochee Valley" By David Williams. And, yes, it wasn't so much "white or black" in the South back then, it was whether you were "rich or poor". Now why is that just not surprising to me, ever?"

https://rec.music.dylan.narkive.com/hjUGnNnJ/gods-generals-rich-man-s-war

Rich Man's War:
Class, Caste, and Confederate Defeat in the Lower
Chattahoochee Valley
By David Williams
Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 1998. $34.95

"...Williams begins by retelling how the southern planter
class created the white race for purposes of class
exploitation. Until then in Colonial America,
people's race was defined by their class, and there
was no distinction in law or custom between European
and African servants, all of whom were known as
"slaves." Not surprisingly, these bond servants lived,
loved, worked, and rebelled against their upper-class
oppressors together..."

[...]

"...Under the planters' new race laws, race was
defined by genealogy. Masters and servants who could
claim that all their ancestors came from Europe became
members of the white race. In truth, of course, the
"poor whites" continued to be viewed as an alien race
by the elite. As one Georgia planter wrote a friend,
"Not one in ten [poor whites] is. . . . a whit
superior to a negro." Privately called "white trash"
by the elite, the poor whites were publicly embraced
as racial kin by the planters, 3.7 percent of the
population who owned 58 percent of the region's slaves
and were dead set on keeping their exploited workers
divided by racial contempt. Because the antebellum
South's pervasive class exploitation depended on
fabricated white racial pride, any challenge to racial
solidarity among whites threatened to reveal the
hidden class system. Here lay the path to revolution..."

[...]

"...Thus it's not surprising that writer Hinton Rowan
Helper's 1857 book The Impending Crisis of the South,
which exposed the race-class link, was publicly
burned; a Methodist minister spent a year in jail for
simply owning it; and three Southerners were hanged
for reading it. Here is some of what Helper said:
"The lords of the lash are not only absolute masters
of the blacks... but they are also the oracles and
arbiters of all non slaveholding whites, whose freedom
is merely nominal, and whose unparalleled illiteracy
and degradation is purposely and fiendishly
perpetuated..."

[...]

"Georgia's very decision to secede
from the Union was never put to a popular vote.
Rather, it was made by secession delegates, 87 percent
of them slaveholders in a state where only 37 percent
of the electorate owned slaves..."

(Thanks to Pastor Corey for the typo correction)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 14:58:08 UTC
For crying out loud, it wasn't a 'typo correction'.
Will Dockery
2019-11-24 18:15:35 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
For crying out loud, it wasn't a 'typo correction'.
It was a typo, you spotted it for me, I corrected it.

;)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 18:49:51 UTC
Whatever. Why are you such a douche?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 19:05:44 UTC
It's not like I'm the first, or tenth, or even
fiftieth person to comment in that regard.
People have been calling you a douche
around here for years, and several of your
supposedly closest friends described you
that way when I was there. Why is that?
Consider your response to my comment
before you say something douche-like.
George J. Dance
2019-11-24 20:11:41 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
It's not like I'm the first, or tenth, or even
fiftieth person to comment in that regard.
People have been calling you a douche
around here for years, and several of your
supposedly closest friends described you
that way when I was there. Why is that?
Monkey see, monkey do?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 21:37:47 UTC
People with no connection, independently
making the same assessment is not an
example of 'monkey see, monkey do'.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 21:48:12 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 24 November 2019 21:37
Post by Hieronymous Corey
People with no connection, independently
making the same assessment is not an
example of 'monkey see, monkey do'.
Very much like the many people who have figured out that you are gay, yes.........

Geno told us all down here but I did not believe it, Pastor Corey.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 21:54:07 UTC
I'm as gay as Mr. Rogers, and proud of it.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 22:00:17 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 24 November 2019 21:54
https://imgflip.com/i/3hfepa

We can see that.............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 22:04:48 UTC
I'm sorry, but unless you have something meaningful to say,
I just don't have time for you right now, Stinky. Maybe later.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 22:31:47 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 24 November 2019 22:04
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I'm sorry, but unless you have something meaningful to say,
I just don't have time for you right now, Stinky. Maybe later.
Like you have anything to say......... ever.....??

Here is some art I made for you......

https://imgflip.com/i/3hff1e

Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 20:30:28 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 24 November 2019 18:49
Why are you so butthurt, Pastor Corey.....?
Dental River
Why do you pretend to present an idea, then make a bad attempt to own it?
Will Dockery
2019-11-24 20:04:24 UTC
Post by Dental River
Why do you pretend to present an idea, then make a bad attempt to own it?
Own it?

Not interested in that.

Why not comment on the topic rather than always trying to critique me?

[...]

There's what you snipped, and the topic on for comment, why not try to leave me out of it for a change?

;)
Peter J Ross
2019-11-22 18:51:32 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:23:10 -0800 (PST),
Post by Frosty
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM (42 minutes ago)
Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
Why do you kooks have to beat your skinny little chests so much, as if
you were auditioning for the rôle of Net.Tarzan?

To the rest of us, it doesn't matter who the Alpha Kook in your gang
is, because you're all equally contemptible.
--
PJR :-)

Simia quam similis turpissima bestia nobis!
- Ennius
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-22 18:56:38 UTC
Don't forget to submit your entry to his Sunday Sampler,
Peter. The topic of the week is apparently mechanism.
Z***@none.i2p
Peter, you are so charming..........
Z***@none.i2p

You two gonna have a boxing match for charity....?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-22 18:59:42 UTC
No, Stinky. There will be no boxing match for charity.
If anything, there will be a straightforward run of the
mill ass whooping like your momma used to give you.
NancyGene
Frosty, it's a good thing that Hieronymous is a runner, as he would be running away from you (fast) if you took him up on this.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-22 21:48:44 UTC
I'm right here.
General Zod
2019-11-22 22:28:30 UTC
Post by NancyGene
Post by Frosty
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM (42 minutes ago)
Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
Frosty, it's a good thing that Hieronymous is a runner, as he would be running away from you (fast) if you took him up on this.
Doc said Pastor Corey is a trained sniper as well as a runner.....

It could be over before you know it......

If Pastor Corey wanted it that way.............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-22 22:58:18 UTC
I don't need a gun to take his punk ass out.
I know a bluff when I see one, and Jim is all
mouth. I'm not. It's really that simple. Jim was
threatened by the mere idea that someone
might call his bluff, and I did. If he thinks he
can back up his bullshit, I say bring it, brother.
.
General Zod

In his ill health, you know one good punch might kill him, Pastor Corey.....
George J. Dance
If he needed to escape from the old chimp, he'd just need to be a fast walker.
Will Dockery
2019-11-22 21:57:15 UTC
With words like bugly?

;)
Hieronymous Corey
Huh?
Will Dockery
"Let's you and him fight..." -Popeye
George J. Dance
So: what's your answer?
Frosty
2019-11-23 01:16:13 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Frosty
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM (42 minutes ago)
Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
So: what's your answer?
Considering my advanced age and frail heart, I'm afraid I'll have to bow out...of course if Corey shows up at my door, I'll have no choice but to put up my dukes and defend myself. I am a ma nof peace but sure can get riled up if need be.

Thanks for asking.
Z***@none.i2p

RAMONES - Beat on the Brat with a Baseball Bat
Frosty
2019-11-23 01:53:15 UTC
Post by Frosty
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Frosty
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM (42 minutes ago)
Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
So: what's your answer?
Considering my advanced age and frail heart, I'm afraid I'll have to bow out...of course if Corey shows up at my door, I'll have no choice but to put up my dukes and defend myself. I am a ma nof peace but sure can get riled up if need be.
Thanks for asking.
http://youtu.be/3HUGeA2lur4
RAMONES - Beat on the Brat with a Baseball Bat
Now you're talking...

Ramones...all gone.
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 05:11:32 UTC
Post by Frosty
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Frosty
[...]
Hilarious, I even remember five years ago you told Corey you'd have a baseball bat waiting for him if he ever just popped up at your door.

;)
Z***@none.i2p

****I don't know karate but I do know crazy*****
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 09:14:10 UTC
If I show up at your door, it'll be because you invited me, you stupid dipshit.
I don't go to people's houses to beat them up unless I'm specifically asked.
So just be very careful what the fuck you ask for from me. I may well deliver.
Me
2019-11-23 09:20:19 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
If I show up at your door, it'll be because you invited me, you stupid dipshit.
I don't go to people's houses to beat them up unless I'm specifically asked.
So just be very careful what the fuck you ask for from me. I may well deliver.
I recall reading about the ass kicking you were going to deliver to pissbum.
What happened to that? Loose your nerve around the 600th mile?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 09:25:03 UTC
It depends on which version you read.
Pissbum has been known to repost that
story without the punchline, because he
really couldn't read with comprehension.
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 09:54:36 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
It depends on which version you read.
has been known to repost that
story without the punchline, because he
really couldn't read with comprehension.
Enlighten me, then, where's the punchline in your latest threat to Frosty?

Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM

Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 09:56:37 UTC
Where's the threat, Pissbum?

If you have any doubts about how far I'll go,
or what I'm capable of doing, then you really
shouldn't be corresponding with me, because
my commitment and forthrightness will scare
you. If I wanted to find you and do something,
I'd find you, and do whatever I wanted. That's
just how I am. I'm very direct, and do precisely
what I say I'm going to do, that's all. I am easy
going and tend to write funny, but that doesn't
mean I'm not a serious person. I can be serious
as a heart attack when required, which is what
people who know me expect and respect most
about me. If you knew me, you'd know that too.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 10:16:21 UTC
So, I ask again. Where's the threat, Pissbum?
Me
2019-11-23 10:24:37 UTC
Is your neck sore Corey?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 10:27:27 UTC
I'm not butthurt and my neck isn't sore,
but I do have to pee, so if you'll excuse
me, I'll be back in a few minutes. Thanks.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 10:36:54 UTC
Whew. Okay, now I feel better. Next question.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 11:00:40 UTC
Here's the thing. You have to ask the question first,
because if I start answering your questions before
you ask them, you're going to start thinking I'm odd.

Trust me, it happens. Just because I anticipate well
some people think I'm prescient, but I'm no psychic.
I'm more like the weatherman. I just anticipate well.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 11:15:32 UTC
The last time I hurt my foot, I really hurt my
foot, and haven't had the urge to run since.
It's too cold to bicycle, and I'm not interested
in joining a gym. I don't think I'll ever get as fat
as Pissbum, because I watch what I eat, but
I really look forward to not running every day.
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 10:19:48 UTC
With words like bugly?

;)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 10:22:08 UTC
If you are capable of formulating a cogent thought,
and writing a complete sentence, please do so now.
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 14:49:57 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Where's the threat, Pissbum?
If you have any doubts about how far I'll go,
or what I'm capable of doing, then you really
shouldn't be corresponding with me, because
my commitment and forthrightness will scare
you. If I wanted to find you and do something,
I'd find you, and do whatever I wanted. That's
just how I am. I'm very direct, and do precisely
what I say I'm going to do, that's all. I am easy
going and tend to write funny, but that doesn't
mean I'm not a serious person. I can be serious
as a heart attack when required, which is what
people who know me expect and respect most
about me. If you knew me, you'd know that too.
I know, I read Nancy G's poem about you.

;)
Peter J Ross
2019-11-23 20:17:17 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 23 Nov 2019 06:49:57 -0800 (PST),
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Where's the threat, Pissbum?
If you have any doubts about how far I'll go,
or what I'm capable of doing, then you really
shouldn't be corresponding with me, because
my commitment and forthrightness will scare
you. If I wanted to find you and do something,
I'd find you, and do whatever I wanted. That's
just how I am. I'm very direct, and do precisely
what I say I'm going to do, that's all. I am easy
going and tend to write funny, but that doesn't
mean I'm not a serious person. I can be serious
as a heart attack when required, which is what
people who know me expect and respect most
about me. If you knew me, you'd know that too.
I know, I read Nancy G's poem about you.
Unlike the post you previously quoted, the above is a threat.

IMO, Frosty should report Snorey's threat to the police.

- Ennius
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 20:24:39 UTC
The Police should be capitalized also,
if Frosty and Snorey are proper nouns.
Me
Only if Jim really perceived Corey as a real threat.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 21:05:36 UTC
Thus his Frosty/Snorey distinction.
It really is all in how you read things.
Will Dockery

;)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 23:38:32 UTC
From your experience, I'm the quiet type in person. Be careful of the quiet types.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 07:34:14 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 23 November 2019 23:38
Post by Hieronymous Corey
From your experience, I'm the quiet type in person. Be careful of the quiet types.
You go out of your way to appear menacing these days...... did that Nancy G. poem about you liberate the real you, Pastor Corey.....?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 09:20:11 UTC
Good morning, Stinky!
Me
2019-11-23 23:40:13 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
[...]
From my experience, Pastor Corey was a nice guy in person, nothing like his Usenet persona.
;)
Pissbum, you’ve been remarkably quiet today.
Saving up for tomorrow’s Sunday Sampler?
Z***@none.i2p
Pastor Corey will just claim he was joking later on when his meltdown cools off......
Me
IDK zid, that sounds more a pissbum move to ME.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-23 21:25:49 UTC
Me[9
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
[...]
IDK zid, that sounds more a
That is because you are so obsessed that all you can think about is Doc......

Everyone knows that, my smarmy little toad.....

And........... get well soon...........
Peter J Ross
2019-11-23 20:15:04 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 23 Nov 2019 01:54:36 -0800 (PST),
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
It depends on which version you read.
has been known to repost that
story without the punchline, because he
really couldn't read with comprehension.
Enlighten me, then, where's the punchline in your latest threat to Frosty?
Hieronymous Corey
12:38 PM
Oooooo. You're so virile, strong and manly, Jim,
with that Eastwood squint in your eye. I wonder
if you'd dare challenge a little pussy like me to a
boxing match. I'm a lot closer than pissbum and
Stinky. If you're game, I'm sure we could make it
happen, as long as you don't try to make me feel
bad for elder abuse. Have you ever had your ass
handed to you by a little pussy like me? It will be
fun, at least for me, I promise. Let me know, okay?
That's not a threat, it's an invitation.

- Ennius
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 15:48:25 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
If I show up at your door, it'll be because you invited me, you stupid dipshit.
I don't go to people's houses to beat them up unless I'm specifically asked.
So just be very careful what the fuck you ask for from me. I may well deliver.
For the record, you are not invited.

;)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 15:57:37 UTC
Okay, so you're a pissbum because you're lazy,
too lazy to elevate yourself from Pissbum status.
You don't put in the work it takes to not be one.
It's not about name calling. It's about your identity.
You're a pissbum because you owe a debt you won't
repay; not because you can't, just because you're lazy.
Frosty
2019-11-23 16:01:26 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Okay, so you're a pissbum because you're lazy,
too lazy to elevate yourself from Pissbum status.
You don't put in the work it takes to not be one.
It's not about name calling. It's about your identity.
You're a pissbum because you owe a debt you won't
repay; not because you can't, just because you're lazy.
I'm not so sure you should bring up the notion of 'debt'

Word to the wise.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 16:08:16 UTC
Debt rhymes with threat, doesn't it?
Are you threatening me there, Jim?
Did you do a little stalking through
the Internet, and find something you
think I might consider compromising
or be embarrassed by? Is that what I
should take from your wise advice, sir?
Frosty
2019-11-23 16:12:48 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Debt rhymes with threat, doesn't it?
Are you threatening me there, Jim?
Did you do a little stalking through
the Internet, and find something you
think I might consider compromising
or be embarrassed by? Is that what I
should take from your wise advice, sir?
I gave no idea what you're talking about.

Go pray somewhere, flea.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 16:15:39 UTC
You gave no idea? What does that mean, you
gave no idea? Of course you gave an idea.
Frosty
2019-11-23 16:17:38 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
You gave no idea? What does that mean, you
gave no idea? Of course you gave an idea.
Keep pushing.

Typo 'have'

Now if you want to continue with this, feel free...you do know what feeling free is, don't you?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 16:30:52 UTC
I don't know what you're feeling, but
the only thing I've been pushing this
morning is a vacuum cleaner. Angel
has been scrubbing the kitchen floor.

I'm on a break trying to figure out we
are going to do for lunch. I'm hungry.
Maybe we'll get subs from the deli, or
drive up the street to the local diner.

We have people coming to Thanksgiving,
more than we really have room for, but
saying no just isn't an option where food,
friends, family and fellowship are concerned.
Frosty
Do you get the parson's nose, pastor nose?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 16:40:25 UTC
Why, does it annoy you?
Frosty
2019-11-23 16:43:14 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Why, does it annoy you?
Your nose? Only when it blocks the sun.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 17:51:23 UTC
Don't blame my nose if you can't see the light.
I'm not the one who can't see, and can't write.
I'm not the one who calls people a flea
because they're annoying. Oh no, that's not me.

I don't make a point with my nose in the air.
The point of my nose causes people to stare,
and say, "What's the point of that thing doing here?"
The point is, my nose knows that it's not an ear.
NancyGene
2019-11-23 19:55:05 UTC
Post by Frosty
Do you get the parson's nose, pastor nose?
Actual photo of Hieronymous' circumcision:

Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 20:17:17 UTC
Mazel tov!
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 20:17:18 UTC
Mazel tov!
G***@none.i2p
2019-11-23 19:47:48 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sat, 23 November 2019 09:14
Who would invite a nutjob like you anywhere.....?
Will Dockery
2019-11-23 14:52:38 UTC
I remember... bugly, right?

;)
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-23 14:55:22 UTC
I don't know whether you remember bugly right or not,
but judging from what you post, it doesn't look like it.
General Zod
2019-11-23 22:47:12 UTC
How many miles is it from Baltimore to Long Island.....?
Me
2019-11-23 22:51:53 UTC
Your the hobo king of google and wiki, look it up zid.....
General Zod
2019-11-23 23:03:58 UTC
Says the smarmy little toad with the stinking upper lip.....
General Zod
2019-11-23 23:45:09 UTC
Everyone here knows that you are a powder keg waiting to explode, Pastor Corey....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 01:30:50 UTC
You said a mouthful.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 09:35:00 UTC
Been brown nosing again, Pastor Corey...?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 09:38:15 UTC
Is that one of your racist exercises?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 10:04:56 UTC
I'm sorry, did you not want it to get out that you were such a
closet racist? I thought you knew. Everybody already knows.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 10:17:05 UTC
brown noser

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brown-noser
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 10:20:00 UTC
Everybody knows I have a huge white pointed nose.
It's an accident of birth. Brown nosing isn't an option.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 10:37:34 UTC
So let's get back to all that pent up racism and rage you're feeling.
Closet racism is pretty much the big thing down there in shitkicker
crackertown territory, isn't it? Why are y'all so motherfucking racist?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 10:55:23 UTC
So why do you resent black people so much? Is it because
you feel like you have to kiss their asses to get free food, or
because you have to compete with so many of them to get
social services? As a rich person, I don't think rich people
can truly be racist. We love the green too much to care about
black or white. I think racism is just a tool some of us rich
people use to keep you poor people mad at each other,
because the more you fight amongst yourselves, the
richer all of us rich people get, whether we like it or not,
and who doesn't like being rich, right? So, thank you for
hating black people as much as you do. It made me rich.
Will Dockery

HTH & HAND
Hieronymous Corey
2019-11-24 14:51:06 UTC
You leaned many years ago, did you?

Lean on me, when you're not strong,
and I will begin to sing Bill Withers song.
Z***@none.i2p
You nailed it once again, Doc......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-24 20:29:24 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 24 November 2019 10:55
Post by Hieronymous Corey
So why do you resent black people so much? Is it because
you feel like you have to kiss their asses to get free food, or
because you have to compete with so many of them to get
social services? As a rich person, I don't think rich people
can truly be racist. We love the green too much to care about
black or white. I think racism is just a tool some of us rich
people use to keep you poor people mad at each other,
because the more you fight amongst yourselves, the
richer all of us rich people get, whether we like it or not,
and who doesn't like being rich, right? So, thank you for
hating black people as much as you do. It made me rich.
You really have gone off the deep end, Pastor Corey.....!!