Patriots Day
2019-04-15 09:57:16 UTC
You may run, but you cannot Hyde,
so park it here, and share the ride
vicariously, as Boston's Globe
projects upon your frontal lobe.

Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.
Yesterday I wore short slacks,
and knew I needed a new shirt. See,
the one I'd worn was torn and dirty,
so since I'm not a real bright fellow,
I picked a tight light shirt, quite yellow
in fact. It acts as an alert
to passers by. Why? My new shirt
illuminates my gait, and jogs
the sight of those who drive in fogs.

There are things I cannot say
due to events of yesterday.
I cannot say that you should run
for love, or money, or just for fun.
I cannot say where you should go
to get away from all you know.
I cannot say who, what, why, how
you go. I surely don't know, now.
All that I can say as one
runner is, I have to run.

Nimble minds, accumulate.
Cumulonimbus clouds crowd the sky.
Runners fly by, staccato cadenced,
as sweet sweat fragrances the air.
Somewhere on the ground, a sound
stops time in its tracks, and traces of faces
are drawn on dented cement pavements.
Curb your enthusiasm. Time marches on.
ME
Due to your current injury, will you be able to run in the Boston Marathon?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-15 14:21:27 UTC
I am presently watching the marathon on television
as I do laundry, wash dishes and pay my taxes. LOL.
Will Dockery
2019-04-16 21:25:46 UTC
The Facebook poetry group has been around for years, "Hieronymous Corey",
with a mostly different audience from here, and yes, troll free.

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-16 21:33:35 UTC
The Facebook poetry group has been around for years, "Hieronymous Corey",
with a mostly different audience from here, and yes, troll free.
:)
Corey should realise that at aapcFacebook, there is no Yehu'di/Jew baiting, no cyberlibels, no fabrications of life histories which never transpired, no racism, no celebrations of the 4th reich using paedophilia or gothicrap...

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
Good poem Corey....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 00:04:42 UTC
How would you know if it is good, or not?
What makes it a good poem in your mind?
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-16 01:23:30 UTC
How would you know if it is good, or not?
What makes it a good poem in your mind?
Did missed you while you were away, yesterday.

Did misses everyone when they're away.

Did is a very affectionate dog. He's just looking for a pat on the head, or a scratch behind the ears.

A "Good boy!" now and then really brightens up his day.
NancyGene
Zid just needs to have his anal glands expressed.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-16 01:32:36 UTC
On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 6:28:43 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene's Wiki anatomy guide is mis-directed...
Post by NancyGene
Zid just needs to have his anal glands expressed.
Shalom & Erev tov, Zod, Will, and George D....NaziQueene just reinforced our hypotheses...

2019-04-16 01:34:00 UTC
That Did is generally on the receiving end of relationships?
General Zod
2019-04-16 03:49:50 UTC
How would you know if it is good, or not?
What makes it a good poem in your mind?
Did missed you while you were away, yesterday.
Did misses everyone when they're away.
Did is a very affectionate dog. He's just looking for a pat on the head, or a scratch behind the ears.
A "Good boy!" now and then really brightens up his day.
Zid just needs to have his
And you really wonder why you are banned from the Facebook poetry group? ??
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 09:29:07 UTC
Actually, I wonder why anyone at all would be banned from that group,
especially if it is supposed to be representative of this group in any way.
I assumed it was an open group, and am surprised it's not. Controversy
and spirited debate attracts attention, and Facebook has a strict policy
against troll activity. People couldn't get away with what they do here.
NancyGene
2019-04-16 16:10:36 UTC
Actually, I wonder why anyone at all would be banned from that group,
especially if it is supposed to be representative of this group in any way.
I assumed it was an open group, and am surprised it's not. Controversy
and spirited debate attracts attention, and Facebook has a strict policy
against troll activity. People couldn't get away with what they do here.
It's devoted to the glory of Will Dockery. Pickles uses it to post attacks on Michael and us. Will and Dunce think that is fine and give him a thumbs up.

If Pickles wants to attack us there, then we should have the opportunity to answer him there.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 16:37:34 UTC
I agree that you should have the opportunity,
but don't understand why you would want to.
You can't prove him any nuttier than his own
words do, or disprove his contention that you
are motivated by racial and religious animus.
Will Dockery
2019-04-16 17:15:26 UTC
I agree that you should have the opportunity,
but don't understand why you would want to.
You can't prove him any nuttier than his own
words do, or disprove his contention that you
are motivated by racial and religious animus.
No real names were used in Pickering's post, so N.G. is simply imagining things:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/

"This is a good overview of the ramifications of the 4th reich trolls cyberlibelling at aapc usenet. Two racists (one is a quasi-paederast) are gleefully smearing Will Dockery, George Dance, General Zod, and myself.

Gavriel D. Rosenfeld, 2019. The fourth reich: the specter of nazism from World War II to the present (Cambridge University Press), 1-399..."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 17:27:34 UTC
So I take that makes his post okay in
your view, which is why you allowed it?
George J. Dance
2019-04-16 18:30:21 UTC
We don't censor posts on aapc/fb, Corey: Any member can post what he or she wants. If someone (including an admin) finds a post objectionable and an admin can delete it then; but no one has or wants the job of approving posts before they're posted.
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-16 18:35:12 UTC
So I take that makes his post okay in
your view, which is why you allowed it?
We don't censor posts on aapc/fb, Corey: Any member can post what he or she wants. If someone (including an admin) finds a post objectionable and an admin can delete it then; but no one has or wants the job of approving posts before they're posted.
Sounds like the perfect place for cry babies, whiners and drama queens.

Why are Will and his Did and Pick socks still here?
George J. Dance
2019-04-16 19:55:23 UTC
So I take that makes his post okay in
your view, which is why you allowed it?
We don't censor posts on aapc/fb, Corey: Any member can post what he or she wants. If someone (including an admin) finds a post objectionable and an admin can delete it then; but no one has or wants the job of approving posts before they're posted.
Sounds like the perfect place for cry babies, whiners and drama queens.
Try to have your insults make sense, Pig Pen. *What* makes the group sound like "the perfect place for cry babies, whiners and drama queens"? And why?
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-04-16 20:07:07 UTC
So I take that makes his post okay in
your view, which is why you allowed it?
We don't censor posts on aapc/fb, Corey: Any member can post what he or she wants. If someone (including an admin) finds a post objectionable and an admin can delete it then; but no one has or wants the job of approving posts before they're posted.
Sounds like the perfect place for cry babies, whiners and drama queens.
Try to have your insults make sense, Pig Pen. *What* makes the group sound like "the perfect place for cry babies, whiners and drama queens"? And why?
Because "If someone (including an admin) finds a post objectionable and an admin can delete it then."

I apologize for the abominable approximation of English, but I am quoting from a previous post.

Based upon my understanding of that line, if someone on FB AAPC whines about a post, an administrator my delete it for him.

And since many (if not all) of members are administrators, one could simply delete the offending post without having to first break into tears.

Like I said, it suits Will and his ilk to a "T."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 20:08:22 UTC
He made perfect sense to me, George. What do you not
understand about homogeneous vs heterogeneous groups?
George J. Dance
2019-04-16 20:25:41 UTC
He made perfect sense to me, George. What do you not
understand about homogeneous vs heterogeneous groups?
Probably lots of things; but the most relevant here would be:

1) which kind of group does he think aapc / fb is?
2) why does he think that kind of group is perfect for "cry babies, whiners and drama queens"?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 20:28:54 UTC
I can't answer for him.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 19:19:37 UTC
So, I take it you're an admin with the capability to delete
the post, but don't find it objectionable, so you haven't?
George J. Dance
2019-04-16 19:39:38 UTC
You got me to read the post; and I don't find it objectionable. More importantly, though, no one else has found it objectionable. Even if someone did, that wouldn't be a sufficient reason to delete it, just a necessary one.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 19:47:52 UTC
I'm sure you mean no one else there, in that group, found it objectionable, and
now I understand why, which is why we are discussing it here rather than there.
NancyGene
2019-04-16 19:54:53 UTC
So, I take it you're an admin with the capability to delete
the post, but don't find it objectionable, so you haven't?
You got me to read the post; and I don't find it objectionable. More importantly, though, no one else has found it objectionable. Even if someone did, that wouldn't be a sufficient reason to delete it, just a necessary one.
Who decided that we should not be allowed on the aapc Facebook! site? Will was going to consult with you. We wanted to be able to reply to Pickles' libelous comments on that page. We see that Pickles has modified his statement now to be "quasi-paederast."

Since only you, Pickles, Ibish and Will post on that group, one in four of you uses the site to attack other people. You don't find that objectionable on Facebook? Maybe Facebook does.
George J. Dance
2019-04-16 20:12:43 UTC
So, I take it you're an admin with the capability to delete
the post, but don't find it objectionable, so you haven't?
You got me to read the post; and I don't find it objectionable. More importantly, though, no one else has found it objectionable. Even if someone did, that wouldn't be a sufficient reason to delete it, just a necessary one.
Who decided that we should not be allowed on the aapc Facebook! site?Will was going to consult with you.
I wasn't on f/b last night, after I'd posted my column - so if that's when it happened, I'd have missed all that. I see Will has IM'd me, but I hadn't read it.
We wanted to be able to reply to Pickles' libelous comments on that page.
That is not what you told the group yesterday that you "wanted." Then you said:

<quote>
Stephan Pickering
10 hrs
"This is a good overview of the ramifications of the 4th reich trolls cyberlibelling at aapc usenet. Two racists (one is a paederast) are gleefully smearing Will Dockery, George Dance, General Zod, and myself."

We should be able to get the site shut down with a vociferous complaint to Facebook.
</q>

I didn't know you'd tried to join, but, if I had, I'd have concluded that you were joining only to make your "vociferous complaint," and I wouldn't have approved you.
We see that Pickles has modified his statement now to be "quasi-paederast."
Great. So now everything's kosher, I hope.
Since only you, Pickles, Ibish and Will post on that group
Not true.
, one in four of you uses the site to attack other people.
Not perfect, but a substantial improvement over aapc / usenet. If you have such a problem with "attacks," maybe you should concentrate on where the real problem is.

You don't find that objectionable on Facebook? Maybe Facebook does.
Will Dockery

NancyGene
You are a piss-poor moderator anywhere, as shown on the Facebook page, where Dunce makes the decisions, and when you were moderator for the Sunday Sampler, and you didn't have the balls to shut down Pickles. You might want to eat your books to gain some spine.
ME
NG, don’t you know that worms don’t have spines.
NancyGene
Yes, you are right! How does that sack of fat stand up?
ME
“Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down”
Will Dockery
2019-04-20 13:42:10 UTC
[...]
Which you'll never become a member of, at this rate.

2019-04-17 10:44:06 UTC
Or the site can just be reported to fb.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 10:50:14 UTC
Why? LOL
Will Dockery
Facebook shouldn't have a problem since it would be a phony complaint.
ME
I’m sure they’re making a connection between you and a few other questionable sites on fb.
Will Dockery
I'm not involved with any "questionable" sites on Facebook, though, so there should be no problem.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 10:58:36 UTC
Shouldn't you have a problem with it, since it doesn't reflect well on your group?
ME
2019-04-17 11:03:44 UTC
Shouldn't you have a problem with it, since it doesn't reflect well on your group?
LOL 😂

You think pissbum has the capacity to feel shame.
That’s cute Corey.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 11:13:38 UTC
Of course, I didn't mention shame,
did I, Ms. ... Who am I talk to again?

LOL
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 11:13:07 UTC
Shouldn't you have a problem with it, since it doesn't reflect well on your group?
The post in question is from Stephan Pickering, and I don't see any problem with the content... do you?

Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 11:17:39 UTC
Okay, so I don't have a problem with
it personally, because it's none of my
business, but would if I were in your
position, or a member of your group.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 12:11:24 UTC
I'm going for a walk in the park.
I hope to see you there.
I know I won't, but
doesn't that sound fun?
ME
2019-04-17 12:17:58 UTC
I'm going for a walk in the park.
I hope to see you there.
I know I won't, but
doesn't that sound fun?
It does Corey.
I think I’ll take my neighbours dog for a walk.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 13:56:50 UTC
That's wonderful!
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 17:56:54 UTC
Someone making false threats against a Facebook group isn't a good thing, but how do you stop a malicious troll out to cause trouble?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 18:01:09 UTC
I guess I'm just lucky I don't have that problem.
Michael Pendragon
Easy. You put aside your prejudices and allow her to join the group.
George J. Dance
For what? Letting members post to the group? That is what a group is for, you know.
General Zod
Nancy G. is motivated by a malicious agenda as has been seen and proven....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 08:49:17 UTC
What exactly is a malicious agenda?
George J. Dance
2019-04-20 16:21:49 UTC
What exactly is a malicious agenda?
One intending or intended to do harm; in this case, harm to the group.
ME
2019-04-20 17:22:19 UTC
What exactly is a malicious agenda?
One intending or intended to do harm; in this case, harm to the group.
And we don’t want anyone coming onto our aapcFB page fucking with pickles idiocy, george’s secondhand postings of others poetry and pissbum posting yet another version of the same sad and pathetic photo. I don’t see Terrance on there very much.
Oh, and there’s ibish’s essays and google translations.

It’s standing room only there, guys!!!!!
George J. Dance
2019-04-20 17:52:28 UTC
What exactly is a malicious agenda?
One intending or intended to do harm; in this case, harm to the group.
And we don’t want anyone coming onto our aapcFB page fucking with pickles idiocy, george’s secondhand postings of others poetry and pissbum posting yet another version of the same sad and pathetic photo.
We don't want anyone coming on to fuck with anyone. You, Pig Pen, and the group nazi do quite enough of that here, thank you.

We also don't want anyone trying to have the group shut down, which was the group nazi's "malicious agenda" being referred to.
Post by ME
I don’t see Terrance on there very much.
Or Philip, either, I'm afraid.
There's lots of people who used to post on aapc / usenet. Some post; some don't. It's neither mandatory nor forbidden.
NancyGene
2019-04-20 19:11:50 UTC
Then delete Pickles' comments there. He just HAS to put in his derogatory remarks as an aside.
General Zod
2019-04-25 04:16:43 UTC
What exactly is a malicious agenda?
Nancy G. is a good example......

Will Dockery
2019-04-16 21:05:46 UTC
Simply put, "Hieronymous Corey", a lying malicious troll such as "Nancy G"
isn't welcomed on the Facebook poetry group.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 21:22:39 UTC
Okay, great. Good for you and your little group. I hope you all enjoy yourselves together.
Will Dockery
2019-04-16 21:39:39 UTC
Yes, "Hieronymous Corey" was invited to the alt.arts.poetry.comments
Facebook Edition years ago, on day one... he declined, and that was that.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-16 21:50:34 UTC
Like I said, I hope you all enjoy yourselves
together. You certainly deserve each other.
George J. Dance
2019-04-17 09:23:00 UTC
You got it. That's exactly what I thought about the drive-by sampler, and what I think about the purported apc. When they're not in my face, I don't think about them at all.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 09:26:16 UTC
The purported apc? Excuse me. I don't recognize the abbreviation.
George J. Dance
2019-04-17 09:46:18 UTC
The purported apc? Excuse me. I don't recognize the abbreviation.
Good; that means you don't think of it either. It's the google group Richard and NG started up.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 09:51:12 UTC
I think about that group in the same context as I think about your Facebook group.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 10:08:11 UTC
Okay, so I try to stay informed and up to date,
but the truth is I don't get out much anymore.

I have a small circle of friends. I'm not popular
in any context. I don't lead a very exciting life.

But I love to write words, read what I've written,
and try to understand myself better than I do.

Like now, I'm trying to understand why I chose
to separate into couplets what is obviously prose.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 10:27:21 UTC
Okay, so here is where you come
when you want to think about stuff
like that, because this is where I am
most comfortable writing myself, silly.

LOL
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 01:49:24 UTC
Like I said, Corey, the Facebook poetry group is not new, we've had years of enjoyment there.

😀
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 08:53:30 UTC
Self explanatory, isn't it?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 08:57:30 UTC
No, it's not.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 09:15:03 UTC
It got quiet in here all of a sudden.
No answer is an answer of sorts.
General Zod
2019-04-21 08:39:43 UTC
Indeed it is... indeed it is.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 09:23:31 UTC
Good morning, Pastor Corey.

😜
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 09:41:35 UTC
Okay, so I can't tell you what other people's agendas are.
I can only speak to mine, and give my perspective on others.
As to mine, I've got some patient stuff to do today, a wedding
to prepare for, and then there's this weekend with Good Friday,
Passover, Easter, and a cannabis celebration at NC&W on 4/20.
I've pretty much got my hands full here, so whatever your agenda,
I can't imagine it conflicts or interferes with mine. I'm sure you'll do
your thing wherever you are, and either write about it here, or not.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-17 18:09:25 UTC

Perhaps, you could BBQ your pagan bunny. The IDF found the body of the impostor who had a substitute troll on the crucifix in the late 2 CE area of Nag Hammadi. Your 'easter' is a fraudulent admixture.

2019-04-17 18:16:41 UTC
The resurrection is an inspiring story,
and Easter is a great reason to bake a
ham and invite people over for fellowship.
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-17 18:35:18 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Perhaps, you could BBQ your pagan bunny. The IDF found the body of the impostor who had a substitute troll on the crucifix in the late 2 CE area of Nag Hammadi. Your 'easter' is a fraudulent admixture.
Darwin made a monkey out of Bereshit; and Nietzsche made a monkey out of Yahweh.

Of course you make a monkey out of yourself each time you post... but you needn't present yourself as such a bigoted baboon.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-17 18:58:16 UTC
On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 11:35:19 AM UTC-7, FaeJewMikey is still not literate in English...

FakeJewMikey has read nothing of Darwin. Being Hebrew illiterate, he even incorrectly spells bere'shit, and YHVH is not pronounced 'yahweh'. Moreover, his unfamiliarity with Nietzsche (whose German is more fluid than the awful English 'translations') is equally non-existent.

davening in the musematic dark
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-04-17 20:48:37 UTC
Check my Book List for Darwin, Nietzsche and the Bible (Torah inclusive).
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 19:59:40 UTC
The business of pastoring is pretty straightforward,
to provide spiritual leadership, so if I can't even get
you to see value in your own spiritual growth, then
I'm not doing my job, and don't deserve to get paid,
which is probably why I do so much volunteer work.
ME
Bwahahahaha!
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-17 21:09:27 UTC
Bazinga!
ME
2019-04-17 21:19:06 UTC
Bazinga!
💥
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 18:13:14 UTC
Well, Isis and Osiris, among others, went through a similar death and rebirth ritual some thousand years before, give it take a few years.
Will Dockery
2019-04-20 19:03:32 UTC
Thanks for explaining to Corey what a malicious agenda is, George D.

He always has a problem comprehending my explanations.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 00:39:41 UTC
Well, we might have a deal here... if we delete comments that offend you and your fellow trolls, you'll delete those that offend me, Pickering and Dance?

😊