Starting tonight
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:33:44 UTC
every Saturday will be the Zod Sampler day.

A topic, written on by only two...myself and Zod.

His mouth is getting too out of control and ruins this joint, at least on Saturday he cn concentrate on a poem....

See you at 9:45
Zod
2020-05-23 19:39:00 UTC
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....

How about it, Rochester...?

XXXXXXXXX until then..... and I will stop calling you Senile Senetto......
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:44:12 UTC
Are you 5? Call me what you like...I call you a poet without poems., prove me wrong.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:49:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....
How about it, Rochester...?
XXXXXXXXX until then..... and I will stop calling you Senile Senetto......
Are you 5?
Senile minds become childlike, Jim "senile" Senetto..... you much have a low mental age by now, you demented motherfucker......

Ha ha ha.....
drive-by
Oh fuck, get your own material...
Zod
2020-05-23 19:55:00 UTC
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write,
I post poetry here every week, you must be too senile to see it, Senile Senetto.....

Ha ha ha.....!!
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:58:12 UTC
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write,
I post poetry here every week, you must be too senile to see it, Senile Senetto.....
Ha ha ha.....!!
Post them for me and I'll comment.
Meanwhile see you later tonight with your Zod Sampler entry.
Zod
2020-05-23 20:00:00 UTC
Red, White, Blue
It’s a tough stain,
removing blood
Having those violent fantasies again, senile Senetto....?

That is a symptom of dementia and senility......
Zod
2020-05-23 20:06:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write,
I post poetry here every week, you must be too senile to see it, Senile Senetto.....
Ha ha ha.....!!
Post them for me and I'll comment
Okay I will post a few of my poems......