Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (at Library Thing)
2019-12-02 13:22:57 UTC
Here is Doc's book on Library Thing:

https://www.librarything.com/work/23910384

Selected Poems 1976-2019
by Will Dockery (Author), George J. Dance (Editor)

Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
ME
See, I told y’all pissbum was posting using zids account.
Z***@none.i2p
You seem quite confused and angry today.........
General Zod
2019-12-04 07:58:11 UTC
He has no talent in any area
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Yep...!!
Z***@none.i2p

You are so confused....!!
General Zod
Yep...!!
Will Dockery
2019-12-08 02:19:54 UTC
Yes, Library Thing seems new, but is a well constructed site.

2019-12-08 04:58:28 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
https://www.librarything.com/work/23910384
Selected Poems 1976-2019
by Will Dockery (Author), George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
FWIW, I've fixed up the official announcement on the blog, adding the front cover and a bit of extra text to square things up. I also put a notice on the main page, just below the contents section.
https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2019/11/will-dockery-selected-poems-released.html
I have no idea if it'll sell any books, but I'm hoping it will get Will some readers, and IMHO the PPB poems are the best short introduction to his work.
Outstanding....!!
Zod The Mighty
Indeed....!!
General Zod
I can agree with that.....
General Zod
Yep...!!
W***@none.i2p
2019-12-17 07:33:55 UTC
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
https://www.librarything.com/work/23910384
[color=blue]> Selected Poems 1976-2019[/c
[color=blue]> by Will Dockery (Author), George J. Dance (Editor)[/color]
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
See, I told y'all
You showed your usual confusion, that is correct.

So you have, MonkEy, over and over again. When do you plan to PPoSU?
General Zod
2019-12-18 09:42:33 UTC
Pendragon is an ignorant fool.....
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-18 13:00:32 UTC
Pendragon is an ignorant fool.....
Pendragon is ignorant and NG is talent-less

Yet Jordy is welcomed with open arms....your like don't like list is strange.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 16:01:57 UTC
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote on Wed, 18 December 2019 13:00
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by General Zod
Pendragon is an ignorant fool.....
Pendragon is ignorant and NG is talent-less
Yet Jordy is welcomed with open arms....your like don't like list is strange.
Jordy is NOT a malicious troll like the other two you mentioned.....

That is a fact.....
General Zod
2019-12-18 16:18:35 UTC
So what, that is only your ignorant opinion, Pendragon.....
Me
2019-12-18 16:19:07 UTC
So what, that is only your ignorant opinion, Pendragon.....
Mine too.
General Zod
2019-12-18 16:50:53 UTC
So, an obsessed stalker troll like you does not like my poetry.... I am so concerned....!

Ha ha ha....
Me
2019-12-18 16:53:19 UTC
You should be
General Zod
2019-12-18 18:01:18 UTC
You are an ignorant, obsessed troll... again, what difference should your opinion make to me, my smarmy little toad....?
Hector Heathcliff
I see an obsessed troll when you post...!
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 13:57:58 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
https://www.librarything.com/work/23910384
Selected Poems 1976-2019
by Will Dockery (Author), George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
I appreciate the endorsement, Zod.

Glad to help, Doc......
Mr Zodiac
Not a problem, Doc....
George J. Dance

NancyGene
2019-12-02 18:02:31 UTC
FWIW, I've fixed up the official announcement on the blog, adding the front cover and a bit of extra text to square things up. I also put a notice on the main page, just below the contents section.
Dunce, you need a good editor. We winced.
Post by George J. Dance
I have no idea if it'll sell any books,
Psst--it hasn't and it won't. You are out whatever you spent on "publishing" this abomination of words. Your wife will go hungry.
No one needs to be introduced to Will's "work," whatever that is. He has no talent in any area.
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 18:18:56 UTC
He has no talent in any area
Okay, you've given your opinion, now we'll let others form their own opinions:

ME
2019-12-02 18:24:30 UTC
He has no talent in any area
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
So now, you’re going to blame dunce for this abomination you call a book of poetry.
I knew you were going to throw him under the bus one day.
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 18:38:51 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
So now, you’re going to blame dunce for this abomination you call a book of poetry.
I knew you were going to throw him under the bus one day.
Are you trying to be funny or are you really that confused?

;)
Zod The Mighty
Hahaha.....
George J. Dance
2019-12-17 10:13:44 UTC
He has no talent in any area
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
So now, you’re going to blame dunce for this abomination you call a book of poetry.
That makes no sense. Why should anyone be blamed for producing "a book of poetry"?
Post by ME
I knew you were going to throw him under the bus one day.
I'm sure you're convinced of it. But if you think that telling others to "form their own opinions" is blaming someone or throwing them under a bus, you're seriously confused again.

Are you taking statins, or anxiety or insomnia medications? A baboon told me that those interfere with one's cognitive ability, a tip which I'm happy to pass on.
George J. Dance

Hieronymous Corey
Post, delete, and repost.
George J. Dance
2019-12-17 19:19:40 UTC
Post, delete, and repost.
Good morning, Pastor Corey!
Michael Pendragon
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
Will Dockery
2019-12-17 21:05:26 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
So now, you’re going to blame dance for this abomination you call a book of poetry.
That makes no sense. Why should anyone be blamed for producing "a book of poetry"?
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
Yes, as I recall, your Fahrenheit 451 bonfire fantasy included some of the greatest poets, including Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg.

I'm afraid that you are once again mistaken: it included Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg.
General Zod

Your lack of appreciation and understanding of modern poetry is noted......
Michael Pendragon
2019-12-18 04:14:35 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
So now, you’re going to blame dance for this abomination you call a book of poetry.
That makes no sense. Why should anyone be blamed for producing "a book of poetry"?
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
Yes, as I recall, your Fahrenheit 451 bonfire fantasy included some of the greatest poets, including Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg.
I'm afraid that you are once again mistaken: it included Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg.
Ha ha ha.....
Your lack of appreciation and understanding of modern poetry is noted......
Oh, but I do appreciate it, Stink.

And Mssrs. Bukowski and Ginsberg have you and your "Yellow-Red Star Blues" to thank for that.

Nor are they holding the first and second place tickets for the bonfire any longer. They have you and Will, respectively, to thank for that as well.
Will Dockery
2019-12-18 05:59:09 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
<snip>

So I can note the unintentional compliment of including me and Zod alongside two of our greatest modern poets, Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg, in your fantasy of burning us and our poetry in a bonfire.

;)
Me
Michael wasn’t equating you two bums with anyone. He, like others, thinks that’s all your poetry is worth: fire fodder.
Z***@none.i2p
Just as Pendragon also hates most modern poetry, art and music.....
Michael Pendragon
You're wrong, Stink. I hate your art and poetry soooooooooooooo much more than I hate most other "modern" examples of these forms.
Z***@none.i2p
Slobber on, nutjob....!
Z***@none.i2p
As if you would have the brains to be able to explain anything Pendragon wrote......
Michael Pendragon
2019-12-18 13:48:59 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
<snip>
So I can note the unintentional compliment of including me and Zod alongside two of our greatest modern poets, Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg, in your fantasy of burning us and our poetry in a bonfire.
I didn't include either of you alongside them, Will.

You really do have a serious reading comprehension problem.

I said that I used to think that they were no-talent poseurs... until I read the twaddle you and Stink post. Now I realize that they were extremely talented in comparison to their fans and imitators.

Or, to state it in terms you might understand: They sucked ass, but you suck ass 100 times worse.
Will Dockery
2019-12-18 15:48:49 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
<snip>
So I can note the unintentional compliment of including me and Zod alongside two of our greatest modern poets, Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg, in your fantasy of burning us and our poetry in a bonfire.
I didn't include either of you alongside them
It could be seen that way... you want to burn all four of us /and/ our poetry.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.
I call conspiracy......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 16:00:43 UTC
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote on Wed, 18 December 2019 15:54
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
<snip>
So I can note the unintentional compliment of including me and Zod alongside two of our greatest modern poets, Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg, in your fantasy of burning us and our poetry in a bonfire.
I didn't include either of you alongside them
It could be seen that way... you want to burn all four of us /and/ our poetry.
;)
I call conspiracy......
I call the same idiot named Pendragon who also suggested Hilary Clinton should have been assassinated.......

Yes, the Trump slurping fool really wrote that......!!
Michael Pendragon
2019-12-18 15:56:59 UTC
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48808396-selected-poems-1976-2019
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
Well... I believe you may recall my views on burning books and beatniks. ;-)
<snip>
So I can note the unintentional compliment of including me and Zod alongside two of our greatest modern poets, Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg, in your fantasy of burning us and our poetry in a bonfire.
I didn't include either of you alongside them
It could be seen that way... you want to burn all four of us /and/ our poetry.
No... I said that their tickets to the bonfire had been rescinded and reassigned to Stink and yourself.

Whether this exempts them from the flames or merely moves them back in the line was not addressed. Either way, I would certainly not burn your books alongside of theirs.

That would be too cruel...

...to them.
General Zod
Yep...!!
Zod The Mighty
Indeed....!!
General Zod
Outstanding....!!
General Zod
2019-12-06 19:57:25 UTC
I will go observe your blog now G.D.

!!
Will Dockery
2019-12-07 00:22:48 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
https://www.librarything.com/work/23910384
Selected Poems 1976-2019
by Will Dockery (Author), George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
FWIW, I've fixed up the official announcement on the blog, adding the front cover and a bit of extra text to square things up. I also put a notice on the main page, just below the contents section.
https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2019/11/will-dockery-selected-poems-released.html
I have no idea if it'll sell any books, but I'm hoping it will get Will some readers, and IMHO the PPB poems are the best short introduction to his work.
Thanks, George, looking good.

Love your new haircut.

;)
Hector Heathcliff

Z***@none.i2p
Another great site...!!
Z***@none.i2p
Quite an outstanding site I daresay......
Will Dockery

Yes, I can agree with that.....
General Zod
2019-12-18 16:54:12 UTC
Why...?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 18:15:48 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Selected Poems 1976-2019 by Will Dockery (Author)
Other authors: George J. Dance (Editor)
Principled Press (2019), 122 pages
I hate your art and poetry soooooooooooooo much
So what, motherfucker, I think YOUR poetry sucks....!!