Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
2019-05-06 23:44:10 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
Rachel
2019-05-06 23:45:29 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
General Zod
2019-05-07 00:01:30 UTC
Thanks again Rachel....
General Zod
2019-05-07 03:54:17 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Thank you Rachel...............

This is the way life on the river appears down here .....
General Zod
2019-05-09 03:59:00 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Good evening Rachel.....

And glad you liked this painting......
Sgt Costello
2019-05-10 08:11:31 UTC
You are a fine judge of art young lady.....
Zod
2019-05-11 06:28:21 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Hello Rachel.....

Be checking your mailbox about this time next week......

I have sent artwork to you by the kindness of Dave.....

Pencil and ink sketches......
Zod
2019-05-11 21:38:17 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....

Some art coming your way......
Roach
2019-05-11 23:30:34 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....
Some art coming your way......
I was just organizing the mail I've already received, ordered by date, as best I could, as some envelopes were undated, and then carefully stored in a manilla envelope.

Damn, Will, that's some prolific brother you have. If he had put all that energy into fueling his KIA, he could have probably been here by now.
Roach
toot toot!!
Roach

Zod
2019-05-12 03:49:47 UTC
Post by Roach
Post by Zod
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....
Some art coming your way......
I was just organizing the mail I've already received, ordered by date, as best I could, as some envelopes were undated, and then carefully stored in a manilla envelope.
Damn, Will, that's some prolific brother you have. If he had put all that energy into fueling his KIA, he could have probably been here by now.
I just sent two collections of pencil and ink sketches for you...…….

One to Stephan.....
Zod

Dave loves the mail....
Roach
lotsa letter type mail no problem!!!! love it on this end, too!!! :-D
Zod
Dave is a great young fellow..........
Roach
mail's back to coming into mailbox room (as opposed to distant PO near auntie annie) so i should get it on time!!!! it's so much.....(i mean the art....don't overload me, k?) i still have to digest the first one....
Will Dockery
I've seen most of the art Zod sent you, simple sketches, nothing too complex.
Zod
Hip hip............. hoo Rah! !!
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 04:09:27 UTC
Agreed this is one of Zod's better paintings.
Zod
2019-05-14 03:44:05 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Agreed this is one of Zod's better paintings.
I thank thee Doc...……..

Rachel also....
Will Dockery
2019-05-07 00:56:48 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.

Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
General Zod
2019-05-07 07:54:03 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
Yes....

Killed 23 people out that way.....
General Zod
2019-05-08 07:35:10 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
I walked through there last month....

Trees snapped down like toothpicks...........
Zod
2019-05-10 21:40:13 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
Tore up McBride's place and also the place I used to work at....

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/article227210089.html

His business was lost to the Alabama tornado, but he's asking people to help others
BY MIKE HASKEY MARCH 06, 2019 05:06 PM
David McBride, owner of The Buck Wild , rode out the storm in his truck. He survived, but the saloon is a total loss. When asked how people could help him, McBride said he'll be fine, and asked for help for the community of Beauregard............................
General Zod
2019-05-09 00:10:07 UTC
Thanks for viewing my gallery and commenting....
Will Dockery
2019-05-09 00:37:57 UTC
Good paintings, General Zod.

😀
Sgt Costello
2019-05-10 00:38:01 UTC
Thanks for all the kind comments on my artistry....
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 00:08:27 UTC
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 00:16:59 UTC
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...
:)
do you mean my emails to you about his letter?

something fishy is going on. how could he get any letters from me anyway if/when he goes to the box on saturday night?
Roach
2019-05-12 00:22:13 UTC
it's probably a good thing i don't masturbate anymore.
Rachel
2019-05-12 01:50:43 UTC
maybe i'll try and rub one out tonight before the photos get here, so bob won't divorce me again.
Rachel

i'm as dry as an old bone.
Rachel
i've been around since jesus christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
Zod
2019-05-20 23:47:18 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Rachel
Post by Rachel
Post by Roach
Post by Will Dockery
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...
:)
it's probably a good thing i don't masturbate anymore.
maybe i'll try and rub one out tonight before the photos get here, so bob won't divorce me again.
oh, it's useless.
i'm as dry as an old bone.
i've been around since jesus christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
The Stones................

At their best........

Will Dockery
2019-05-12 00:29:34 UTC
No, He said two letters from you, actually one letter and one card in a Red envelope.

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 00:47:10 UTC
No, He said two letters from you, actually one letter and one card in a Red envelope.
:)
oh hi, i just see this now, i figured out what you meant, i got confused for a second.

right, one letter, one card... :)
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 01:08:26 UTC
And so two headed out your way from Dave, with Zod art, requested photographs, et cetera.

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 01:37:44 UTC
will be on the lookout, kids....
Roach
2019-05-12 01:39:18 UTC
still working on digesting the bean poem.
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 03:28:29 UTC
LoL...

Read the "white candy bars" thread for ideas...

2019-05-15 00:18:51 UTC
G.D. you can use any of all of these as plates in the book....

Decide with Doc I am cool with it....
Zod
2019-05-15 03:43:49 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
For each section of the book.....

Have a full color title page......

Using one of my paintings......
Will Dockery
2019-05-16 11:21:53 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
Zod
2019-05-16 23:46:39 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
What say you G.D.???
Zod
2019-05-17 08:27:51 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
I understand now that color printing is way too costly for the book....
Zod
2019-05-17 22:07:10 UTC
Thanks again for the lovely feedback.....
Zod
2019-05-18 22:09:59 UTC
Thanks again for the lovely feedback....
Will Dockery
2019-05-20 00:41:38 UTC
I'll pass the word on to Dave, he will appreciate the kudos.