Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
2019-05-06 23:44:10 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
Rachel
2019-05-06 23:45:29 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
General Zod
2019-05-07 00:01:30 UTC
Thanks again Rachel....
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 06:10:44 UTC
No, I decided that the chapbook would work better with just poetry, no
distractions.
General Zod
2019-05-07 03:54:17 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Thank you Rachel...............

This is the way life on the river appears down here .....
General Zod
2019-05-09 03:59:00 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Good evening Rachel.....

And glad you liked this painting......
Sgt Costello
2019-05-10 08:11:31 UTC
You are a fine judge of art young lady.....
Zod
2019-05-11 06:28:21 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Hello Rachel.....

Be checking your mailbox about this time next week......

I have sent artwork to you by the kindness of Dave.....

Pencil and ink sketches......
Zod
2019-05-11 21:38:17 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....

Some art coming your way......
Roach
2019-05-11 23:30:34 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....
Some art coming your way......
I was just organizing the mail I've already received, ordered by date, as best I could, as some envelopes were undated, and then carefully stored in a manilla envelope.

Damn, Will, that's some prolific brother you have. If he had put all that energy into fueling his KIA, he could have probably been here by now.
Roach
toot toot!!
Roach

Zod
2019-05-12 03:49:47 UTC
Post by Roach
Post by Zod
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Check your mail next week Rachel.....
Some art coming your way......
I was just organizing the mail I've already received, ordered by date, as best I could, as some envelopes were undated, and then carefully stored in a manilla envelope.
Damn, Will, that's some prolific brother you have. If he had put all that energy into fueling his KIA, he could have probably been here by now.
I just sent two collections of pencil and ink sketches for you...…….

One to Stephan.....
Zod

Dave loves the mail....
Roach
lotsa letter type mail no problem!!!! love it on this end, too!!! :-D
Zod
Dave is a great young fellow..........
Roach
mail's back to coming into mailbox room (as opposed to distant PO near auntie annie) so i should get it on time!!!! it's so much.....(i mean the art....don't overload me, k?) i still have to digest the first one....
Will Dockery
I've seen most of the art Zod sent you, simple sketches, nothing too complex.
Zod
Hip hip............. hoo Rah! !!
Will Dockery
2019-05-13 04:09:27 UTC
Agreed this is one of Zod's better paintings.
Zod
2019-05-14 03:44:05 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Agreed this is one of Zod's better paintings.
I thank thee Doc...……..

Rachel also....
Zod
2019-05-25 01:58:29 UTC
I thank ye Rachel.........
Zod
2019-05-26 08:49:43 UTC
Good morning Rachel...…...
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 06:12:08 UTC
Agreed, this is one of Zod's best.
Brainiac Five
2019-06-10 05:28:29 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
I sent you some pencil sketches made on the Riverwalk yesterday.........

Dave is mailing it with his letter...........
Victor Hugo III
2019-06-17 08:25:29 UTC
I have mailed you more artwork.........
Victor Hugo III
2019-06-19 01:12:06 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Hello Rachel...........

Hope youn are doing okay............
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-03 21:31:26 UTC
I thank ye Rachel....
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-08 08:47:12 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Darn right.....

Hope you are feeling better........
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-11 03:50:13 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)
You know me I will never stop with the art...........

All who know me knows that much.....
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-25 09:25:39 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
how'd you know i liked that one? (stood out)
Thank you...

Hope you are okay Rachel....
Will Dockery
2019-05-07 00:56:48 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.

Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
General Zod
2019-05-07 07:54:03 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
Yes....

Killed 23 people out that way.....
General Zod
2019-05-08 07:35:10 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
I walked through there last month....

Trees snapped down like toothpicks...........
Zod
2019-05-10 21:40:13 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
Tore up McBride's place and also the place I used to work at....

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/article227210089.html

His business was lost to the Alabama tornado, but he's asking people to help others
BY MIKE HASKEY MARCH 06, 2019 05:06 PM
David McBride, owner of The Buck Wild , rode out the storm in his truck. He survived, but the saloon is a total loss. When asked how people could help him, McBride said he'll be fine, and asked for help for the community of Beauregard............................
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 02:10:18 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)

Michael Pendragon
2019-07-13 03:57:22 UTC
Post by Victor Hugo III
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)
All who know you know you'll never compose a sentence (or even an approximation of one) that wouldn't cause a six-year old to feel embarrassed for you.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-13 09:06:04 UTC
Post by Victor Hugo III
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)
You know me I will never stop with the art...........
All who know me knows that much.....
All who know you
Shut the fuck up Pendragon you do not know me.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-07-14 02:35:56 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Victor Hugo III
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)

And even those of us who don't know you know that you'll never compose a sentence (or even an approximation of one) that wouldn't cause a six-year old to feel embarrassed for you.
Will Dockery
2019-07-13 05:03:02 UTC
Post by Victor Hugo III
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)
You know me I will never stop with the art...........
All who know me knows that much.....
Hell, Man, you're just hitting top speed right now...

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist George Sulzbach. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.

:)
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-14 03:24:53 UTC
This area depicted was hit by the recent tornado.
Quite a few trees missing from the horizon now.
Yes... that storm took a toll.....

General Zod
2019-05-09 00:10:07 UTC
Thanks for viewing my gallery and commenting....
Will Dockery
2019-05-09 00:37:57 UTC
Good paintings, General Zod.

😀
Sgt Costello
2019-05-10 00:38:01 UTC
Thanks for all the kind comments on my artistry....
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 00:08:27 UTC
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 00:16:59 UTC
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...
:)
do you mean my emails to you about his letter?

something fishy is going on. how could he get any letters from me anyway if/when he goes to the box on saturday night?
Roach
2019-05-12 00:22:13 UTC
it's probably a good thing i don't masturbate anymore.
Rachel
2019-05-12 01:50:43 UTC
maybe i'll try and rub one out tonight before the photos get here, so bob won't divorce me again.
Rachel

i'm as dry as an old bone.
Rachel
i've been around since jesus christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
Zod
2019-05-20 23:47:18 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Rachel
Post by Rachel
Post by Roach
Post by Will Dockery
Dave told me he got two letters from you last night, and is sending you the photograph you requested...
:)
it's probably a good thing i don't masturbate anymore.
maybe i'll try and rub one out tonight before the photos get here, so bob won't divorce me again.
oh, it's useless.
i'm as dry as an old bone.
i've been around since jesus christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
The Stones................

At their best........
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 00:29:34 UTC
No, He said two letters from you, actually one letter and one card in a Red envelope.

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 00:47:10 UTC
No, He said two letters from you, actually one letter and one card in a Red envelope.
:)
oh hi, i just see this now, i figured out what you meant, i got confused for a second.

right, one letter, one card... :)
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 01:08:26 UTC
And so two headed out your way from Dave, with Zod art, requested photographs, et cetera.

:)
Roach
2019-05-12 01:37:44 UTC
will be on the lookout, kids....
Roach
2019-05-12 01:39:18 UTC
still working on digesting the bean poem.
Will Dockery
Which one is that?
Will Dockery
2019-05-12 03:28:29 UTC
LoL...

Read the "white candy bars" thread for ideas...

2019-05-15 00:18:51 UTC
G.D. you can use any of all of these as plates in the book....

Decide with Doc I am cool with it....
Zod
2019-05-15 03:43:49 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
For each section of the book.....

Have a full color title page......

Using one of my paintings......
Will Dockery
2019-05-16 11:21:53 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
Zod
2019-05-16 23:46:39 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
What say you G.D.???
Zod
2019-05-17 08:27:51 UTC
I think that it is an excellent idea, Zod... George D. will most likely agree.
I understand now that color printing is way too costly for the book....
Zod
2019-05-17 22:07:10 UTC
Thanks again for the lovely feedback.....
Zod
2019-05-18 22:09:59 UTC
Thanks again for the lovely feedback....
Will Dockery
2019-05-20 00:41:38 UTC
I'll pass the word on to Dave, he will appreciate the kudos.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 03:00:16 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9

Another favorite, Zod.

2019-05-27 08:37:42 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
Another favorite, Zod.
;)
I thank thee Doc.........
Zod
2019-05-29 00:20:56 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-29 03:27:14 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
You misspelled "wank."

HTH and... er... HAND.

Michael Pendragon
"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........"
-- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 04:21:00 UTC
You misspelled
You gay lamed.

2019-05-29 04:44:56 UTC
You misspelled
You gay lamed.
Don't be silly, Whiny Wille -- Lady Bunny didn't gay lame you.

-- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 04:52:34 UTC
Lady Bunny
"Lady Bunny"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny

You're a Jon Ingle fan, we get it.

2019-05-29 04:58:06 UTC
Lady Bunny
"Lady Bunny"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny
You're a Jon Ingle fan, we get it.
No... although one supposes he's much to be preferred over Lady Bunny Sulzbach.

Michael Pendragon
“It was done before me and after me, I'm simply adding my version.”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 05:07:15 UTC
Lady Bunny
"Lady Bunny"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny
You're a Jon Ingle fan, we get it.
No... although one supposes
The way you name drop his character Lady Bunny with every post, yes.

2019-05-29 05:11:23 UTC
Lady Bunny
"Lady Bunny"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny
You're a Jon Ingle fan, we get it.
No... although one supposes
The way you name drop his character Lady Bunny with every post, yes.
What's wrong Whiny Willie? Don't you like Lady Bunny's pet name?

Michael Pendragon
“Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...PaederastDeSock knows nothing of the mother of my 2 children now in Yisra'el. Neither does NaziQueene whose psychopathy is documented here. He is attempting to equate '14' with immaturity, or infancy. This is how he mangles reality. They were adults in the eyes of halakhah...which FakeJewMikey is decidedly not.”
-- Stephen “Lady Pickles” Pickering [attempting to justify having had sex with 14-year old girls]
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 05:14:40 UTC
Don't you like Lady Bunny
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bunny

From what I've seen of the character, I would probably like it as much as you other favorites, Tiny Tim and Pat Boone.

2019-05-31 21:44:21 UTC
Seems they might know each other...?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 07:01:26 UTC
Lady Bunny
"Lady Bunny"
Your fixation with a New York drag queen is noted, Pendragon.

2019-05-29 06:59:07 UTC
"Michael Pendragon", the name has no meaning because in no way does it fit
General Zod.
Zod
2019-05-29 23:42:01 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
You misspelled
Oh you silly silly boy....................
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 07:02:28 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.

:)
Victor Hugo III
2019-06-20 00:18:02 UTC
I thank thee Doc....
Keep up the great work, Zod.
:)

Will Dockery
2019-05-29 05:46:54 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9

Back on topic... good painting, Zod.

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-05-29 05:52:23 UTC
Painting #14: Rock Creek Cove
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jbBc1BCcncRoeYTT9
Back on topic... good painting, Zod.
Good boy, Did!

(Of course your paintings aren't good enough for Will's chapbook... but hey... you're a good dog anyway.)
Will Dockery
2019-05-29 07:05:25 UTC
Post by General Zod
Back on topic... good painting, Zod.
Good
So, for once we agree...
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 02:37:23 UTC
Pendragon

Shut up ya fool
Michael Pendragon
2019-07-14 03:02:03 UTC
Pendragon
Shut up ya fool
Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Michael Pendragon
“Of course, poetry is not bound by conventional grammar or punctuation.”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumb fuck, pissbum
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 03:33:38 UTC
Pendragon
Shut up ya fool
Thank you
Can ye not read, oaf...?
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 03:14:50 UTC
While looking like a whining idiot yourself, Pendragon.

:)
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-14 23:17:23 UTC
This painting is currently with a private collection....